Does it matter if the bottom cums?

BreedingTop71

I have never really cared, I always felt the pleasure of the bottom comes from making the top breed him… never had a bottom complain, always kept coming back for more. Lately, i got into a conversation with another top and he always makes sure his bottoms cum. I thought it was dumb, but now i am curious…what do you guys think?

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

I have never really cared, I always felt the pleasure of the bottom comes from making the top breed him… never had a bottom complain, always kept coming back for more. Lately, i got into a conversation with another top and he always makes sure his bottoms cum. I thought it was dumb, but now i am curious…what do you guys think?

I think it's very individual. But there needs to be a follow up clarifying question - to whom are we asking the *original* question? 

Bottoms and tops will have different points of view.

My daddy started out surprised that I didn't need to cum when he fucked me. He learned that the more orgasms he had inside me the happier I was independent of ever having an orgasm myself. In fact, *not* cumming means I can be horny and hungry for more fucking and breeding as long as men need it. That feels to me like a bottom sluts first duty, be as horny as possible to help men breed for as long as possible.

There's a lot of satisfaction in earning a breeders nut impregnating you deep in your guts. However, it's his bone-deep satisfaction and desire for a repeat that is my true goal, whether I'm someone who he's really turned on by and instinctively needs to impregnate, or simply a convenient utility fuck hole to give release and keep his nut safe for him. 

Specific men have been able to get my hole to spasm around them to varying degrees, some of them causing my whole body to spasm from the intensity of their fuck. Recently a man has managed to fuck me into incredibly intense sensations and anal spasms with his cock and body. We're both trying to take every chance for long sessions  (the longest we've kept it up is 3 hours) to explore and experience this more. If these spasms are a form of anal orgasm, does it count? Does only cumming count? 

The anal spasms he fucks me into milk and pleasure his cock and, as they peak, my hole brings him over the edge and he breeds me intensely. If these spasms count as cumming and they deliver pleasure to a breeder, then the top might say it does matter if their bottom cums because of he extra pleasure it brings them. 

The degree to which the top gets pleasure from giving pleasure will be a big factor, versus focusing on their own satisfaction exclusively. 

• Like 3

A sub bottom learns to stop treating his own dick as a sex organ as it doesn’t provide any pleasure to the top. So, whether he cums or not is totally irrelevant. Some Alphas find bottoms who cum even without touching themselves offensive as the bottom should focus exclusively in giving the top, not himself, pleasure.

• Like 2

Generally, I dont care for my cock in any sexual encounter. It’s of no consequence. Almost always caged now, if I cum, it’s because the top fucked it out of me. Whatever the case, it doesn’t matter. Cum inside my ass via the top gets me off and makes me leak (ooze really) cum from my caged cocklet.

• Like 3

The best was when my bf and I were in perfect sync and we would always cum at the same time that was a once in a lifetime situation but the truth is for me I can cum any time I want by myself. If I’m getting some good dick, I want to feel and enjoy that  experience . I find my own nutt far less important than his. Now if he’s among the few who can make me cum like a woman, im all ears 

• Like 1

I don’t allow my fags to touch their cocks while we are fucking. They really shouldn’t touch it at all when in my presence. It’s a 2 player game. My cock and their hole. If the fuck causes a handsfree orgasm that is ok. That’s great, as long as the bottom realizes that we are not finished until the top(s) cum, and cum as many times as they want. 

If a bottom cannot continue taking cock after an orgasm he should absolutely not cum. If he can, then I’m agnostic on the topic. His orgasm is irrelevant. He is there to serve the top(s), give pleasure, and receive sperm. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

The last top I had wrote on here about how little he cared about the bottom's orgasm, and I went over knowing I was there for his cum, and craving it. 

He surprisingly expressed concern I hadn't cum two hours and two orgasms later, and I regurgitated his post from here. Nice guy, but it's about his cumming and not ours (the bottom's). We are submitting our holes to their poles, we are receiving their sperm and their orgasm, our pleasure can happen, but we should be embracing and enjoying the pleasure of bottoming without the narcissistic fury of a wank.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Almost always caged now, if I cum, it’s because the top fucked it out of me.

I’ve been wondering about chastity cages as a way to indicate that (as a bottom) I’m not that interested in cumming. And just in general, I don’t want to be fully erect while I’m mounted by someone else.

Is a chastity cage an effective way to signal to tops that they don’t need to worry about me cumming?

I usually don't cum so i can stay as horny as possible. If I'm planning on getting fucked by multiple guys in a night then I'll blow while getting fucked by the last top or in most cases the last top will make me cum hands free.

But if it's a hookup with a fwb then I'll wank and blow when he blows.