Does it matter if the bottom cums?

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

For me, that is my orgasm

per the ^ 

You're the medical expert, and I'm not by the longest of shots.  I do have a question though:

Isn't it unhealthy to not actually cum regularly?  Do the "pipes" start to shrink, or even close up to some degree?  Wouldn't the testes start to suffer from disuse?  

I may be really wrong, but it occurs that everyone's body needs to get exercised, even if (for some parts) it's only occasionally, including our balls getting drained. That would explain "wet dreams" of our (much) younger years.   Or, maybe the sperm isn't produced in enough quantity until we have sex?  Maybe the balls go into some kind of hibernation until they're needed again?  

On the other hand, using "draining the balls" could be an excuse for suppressed guys to get some action, I suppose.   

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

per the ^ 

You're the medical expert, and I'm not by the longest of shots.  I do have a question though:

Isn't it unhealthy to not actually cum regularly?  Do the "pipes" start to shrink, or even close up to some degree?  Wouldn't the testes start to suffer from disuse?  

I may be really wrong, but it occurs that everyone's body needs to get exercised, even if (for some parts) it's only occasionally, including our balls getting drained. That would explain "wet dreams" of our (much) younger years.   Or, maybe the sperm isn't produced in enough quantity until we have sex?  Maybe the balls go into some kind of hibernation until they're needed again?  

On the other hand, using "draining the balls" could be an excuse for suppressed guys to get some action, I suppose.   

Ah, i'd stop well shy of the title "medical expert."  i know diseases like heart failure, diabetes, kidney disease, etc., more than i do sexual function. But one thing i do know is how to find reliable sources that are more evidence based vs authority based. There are several guys on BZ who have similar understanding and know the difference between speculation from and authority and study evidence. And science is always an ongoing process, the best studies always seem to have a disclaimer that "further studies are needed." The body is an infinite universe. 

One of the articles below alludes to the possible psychological effects, but couches the notion of "harm" with qualifiers like "it depends on the individual."  

You always read me so well, so You get how big a deal the psychological side of sex is to me. For me not cumming from having my penis stimulated is not an aversion to having an orgasm, but a question of how my Top relates to and perceives me. There seems a natural, and largely unconscious, inclination for us to transfer our individual notions andfeelings onto others. E.g., a Top may feel/think that because He loves having His cock stimulated and cumming that that is a universal thing, that all guys have cocks and all guys love cumming that way. 

For me? Psychosexually i do not perceive myself as having a "cock," but then to me a "cock" is something a Top has, or a Man Who wants/needs to penetrate, fuck, breed, etc., has. i don't have one of those, so if a Man treats me like Himself, we are not connecting (and You know what a big deal that is to me lol).

On the other hand, there are some Men Who not only get how i am, but they are looking for and want/need guys like me. They don't see me as having a "cock" either. It's not pretend or role play, They really both get me and are particularly looking for guys like me. Those Men have found ways to use my penis and make me cum without seeing it or treating it like a "cock."  i won't take up a lot of space here going into detail, but it has a huge mind fuck side to it for both of us and because there is compatibility, a huge bonding side to it as well. So, for me at least, it's not a matter of not cumming, but how it happens, when, why and how often can also factor in. Really, if i'm not cumming from having my penis stimulated for awhile because i am getting bred often, i'll end up cumming from getting bred.

Meanwhile, here's some medical info on the topic:

"People who choose not to ejaculate are unlikely to experience harmful side effects. The body breaks down unused sperm, which does not build up to trigger further problems.

It may not be harmful for a person to not ejaculate, but it depends on the cause. 

Ejaculation refers to the expulsion of semen from the body. Typically, sexual stimulation causes the central nervous system to build arousal to the point of orgasm.

During this process, sperm from the testicles travel through the epididymis and into the vas deferens. From here, it enters the urethra through the prostate’s ejaculatory ducts, mixing with seminal fluid, which comes from the seminal vesicles, and prostate secretions. The contraction of the pelvic muscles expels this fluid, now called semen, from the tip of the penis.

Several factors can prevent stimulation leading to ejaculation. Ejaculation usually occurs with an orgasm, but not always. The causes of preventing ejaculation can be intentional or unintentional. "

Intentionally preventing ejaculation

Some people choose to delay ejaculation, such as during edging. Edging is when a person builds sexual stimulation almost to the point of orgasm but stops just before it occurs.

Edging is unlikely to cause health problems. In rare cases, preventing ejaculation can cause epididymal hypertension, or “blue balls.” Other people intentionally prevent ejaculation entirely, such asTrusted Source those practicing Taoism.""

[think before following links] https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/side-effects-of-not-releasing-sperm#side-effects

"There isn’t conclusive evidence regarding how ejaculation frequency is tied to health.

Here’s where the research currently stands.

A 2018 surveyTrusted Source of research papers on this subject found that limiting the time between ejaculations may improve sperm quality. However, the study authors caution there’s not enough evidence to say for sure. 

A well-known 2016 study of almost 32,000 males that lasted from 1992 to 2010 suggests that ejaculating often (about 21 times a month) might lower the risk of prostate cancer. 

But this study used self-reported data. It’s hard to know for sure whether people’s answers are truly accurate, since they weren’t observed in a controlled lab setting. People don’t always remember things with 100 percent accuracy.

A 2004 studyTrusted Source with this same group of males didn’t find any significant link between ejaculation and risk of prostate cancer. 

So, even though the 2016 study gained more than 12 years of extra data, the study didn’t change at all. Don’t take these kinds of results at face value. 

And a 2003 studyTrusted Source of more than 1,000 males with a diagnosis of prostate cancer also used self-report methods. Researchers asked a few questions that most people probably don’t know the exact answers to, like when they first ejaculated and how many partners they’d had up to that point."

[think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-can-a-man-go-without-coming#risks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well  !!!   

Ask a question, and the resident expert (compared to me, anyway) replies with an amazingly complete reply.  Thanks for composing that reply.  I'll do the homework and read the links after I get some lunch; the belly is hollering at me. 

This morning has disappeared on me, with all the interesting issues currently being discussed.  

A little later, then ... 🤗

On 6/24/2024 at 2:07 AM, gamerslut said:

I’ve been wondering about chastity cages as a way to indicate that (as a bottom) I’m not that interested in cumming. And just in general, I don’t want to be fully erect while I’m mounted by someone else.

Is a chastity cage an effective way to signal to tops that they don’t need to worry about me cumming?

My chastity cage indicates I’m available as a cum dump for the top. My ex never let me touch myself in his presence. He said I was there to take his cum. I prefer it that way

21 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

There seems a natural, and largely unconscious, inclination for us to transfer our individual notions andfeelings onto others

Agreed, which is why it's important for the Top (who, presumably is the dominant participant) to purposefully, consciously be aware of his bottom's signals, reactions.  "Reading" unspoken signals is something well-practiced, experienced Tops learn as they perfect their craft ( or should).  

but they are looking for and want/need guys like me

Obviously. 

it has a huge mind fuck side to it for both of us and because there is compatibility, a huge bonding side to it as well.

Probably not that many beginners though.  It takes a bit of grey for many to figure everything out at that particular level.  

I'm switching from a modifier to a noun, but that well is a really deep one, and the waters particularly sweet.  Sipping from that well touches the mind, heart, intellect and everything else.  Once realized, it's a resource that can be accessed for various reasons, and they're all growth-experiences.  

Well, the answer was right there, first thing addressed.  Unless some practice (Taoism, for instance) results in not ejaculating, the fluids are flushed out of the "pipes" automatically by internal bodily functions at a not-too-distant time.  I was interested in what happens, since I know from your previous, excellent additions to the discussion that your own climax is not a crucial part of connecting. 

Crassly put, you're in no danger of needing a plumber, which is what I was wondering about.  I wonder how many Tops think about these kinds of (potential) issues.  

In the second link, "limiting the time between ejaculations may improve sperm quality. However, the study authors caution there’s not enough evidence to say for sure", I rather doubt they're referring to the "taste" quotient.  It's kind of the authors to set our minds at ease "re prostate problems".  I reckon not that many of us are highly "at risk" !!!

I also didn't know that "wet dreams" are not limited to young guys at all; they can happen at any age.  Clearly though, it's far better to remain "active" with other guys, so as not to waste that which we're so intent on sharing.  To be fair though, those events haven't crossed my mind in decades ... 

22 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Researchers asked a few questions that most people probably don’t know the exact answers to, like when they first ejaculated and how many partners they’d had up to that point.

Let's go be interviewee's at the next one !!!  Our respective answers would either make the interviewers laugh their asses off, or shock them into the next century !!!  I don't guarantee I could keep a straight face though .....

So, sweet boy - thanks for all that excellent information ❤️

• Like 1

Personally, I usually try not to cum while I'm with a man. It feels amazing to be fucked full of cum, especially multiple times. That "post-nut clarity" tends to spoil it for me, so I like to walk away horny as hell and cum dripping from my ass. I'll force myself to wait as long as I can, the orgasm is more intense for me I guess.