Sharing ass juices and sharing tops

I actually had this happen a couple of times yesterday, I went hole to hole as a top with 4 bottoms for a while at CCBC in the afternoon. Then late last night after I was mostly tapped out, I had came 5 times yesterday,  at Club 541 there were 2 guys there fucking every hole in the place. At one point in the playroom there were 6 or 7 with 1 top alternating between us, sometimes giving him a quick suck and kiss as he was changing holes. I know I had a couple loads in my as while this was happening and assume the other guys bottoming did as well. I happen to know the guy topping us had a load in his hole too.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Some bottoms don't appreciate the horniness of two holes being side by side and allowing tops go from one to another and back again.

One of my best nights at the Vault in London was being face down, arse up with 2 other bottoms and having a top friend of mine go up and down the line fucking each of us and moving on. He did that about 6 or 7 times. We wore him out!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Sounds to me like the Pigsex Pride of Portland is having one helluva good time !!!

Can't do it in Portland, so have to do it every time I get the chance. Just finished a session with 5 other versatile guys where we swapped ass juices with each other (I don't think anyone came). On the rare occasions you can get group play like that started in Portland, at least one guy will insist that dicks be washed between holes. Even when we had a bath with a darkroom, someone would always kill the mood by loudly demanding the tops shower before switching to his hole. That is possibly as big of a mood killing infraction as entering the darkroom loudly announcing that they don't fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Can't do it in Portland, so have to do it every time I get the chance. Just finished a session with 5 other versatile guys where we swapped ass juices with each other (I don't think anyone came). On the rare occasions you can get group play like that started in Portland, at least one guy will insist that dicks be washed between holes. Even when we had a bath with a darkroom, someone would always kill the mood by loudly demanding the tops shower before switching to his hole. That is possibly as big of a mood killing infraction as entering the darkroom loudly announcing that they don't fuck.

Lol who are those annoying demanding bottoms? Jeez 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Can't do it in Portland

I realize you're forced to travel to get the pigsex you need, but I assumed you do live there from your profile.  Thus, whether or not the municipality of Portland realizes it or not, you've been crowned the Pride of Portland by those who "know" you - those of us who've read and appreciated your superb commentary.  It makes the rest of us Princelings of Portland, once-removed.  😉

We're all "family", in that sense, no matter where we live. 

To the OP though, what greater sexual pleasure is there than celebrating our Lusts with our brothers - eating Sperm-filled Holes together, felching the loads back and forth together, bottoms sucking cum-remnants off Cocks that have just fucked the bottom next to them, every guy sharing what he's received, every Top sharing the previous guy's load. 

What could be more egalitarian than that !!!

Last night I was part of a group of two bottoms, and two tops. It turned into a session all about our body's juices.  Tons of back and forth on the two bottoms--everyone taking a turn cleaning dicks of ass jizz and precum.  All four of our holes were licked in the sling or on my rimseat.  (I find little hotter than the taste of my ass on another pig's tongue.)  I felched the loads...and snowballed them to eager mouths.

A really great evening...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Last night I was part of a group of two bottoms, and two tops. It turned into a session all about our body's juices.  Tons of back and forth on the two bottoms--everyone taking a turn cleaning dicks of ass jizz and precum.  All four of our holes were licked in the sling or on my rimseat.  (I find little hotter than the taste of my ass on another pig's tongue.)  I felched the loads...and snowballed them to eager mouths.

A really great evening...

Wow, this will become a blogpost, right? 😈🐽

12 hours ago, hntnhole said:

To the OP though, what greater sexual pleasure is there than celebrating our Lusts with our brothers - eating Sperm-filled Holes together, felching the loads back and forth together, bottoms sucking cum-remnants off Cocks that have just fucked the bottom next to them, every guy sharing what he's received, every Top sharing the previous guy's load. 

What could be more egalitarian than that !!!

Seriously! That’s what it’s all about in the brotherhood: SHARING everything. And I love having another man’s ass juices inside my ass, delivered by a rock hard cock bareback that has just been inside another brother as he goes inside me. I cum so hard just knowing I am that much more connected with the Brotherhood 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love sharing assjuices with another bottom. Used to play with someone and I would use a dildo on him and then on myself and keep going back and forth until our DNAs bond

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

23 hours ago, playmate92 said:

Love sharing assjuices with another bottom. Used to play with someone and I would use a dildo on him and then on myself and keep going back and forth until our DNAs bond

That’s one of my favorite way to share ass juices! I share a dildo with someone and we stick it up our holes back and forth and until all our ass cream and DNA are combined into one yummy bond!

• Piggy 1

On 7/3/2024 at 4:08 AM, wh0rehole said:

It's also fun at the bathhouse to suck a guy off through the glory hole and taste another bottom's ass on his dick, knowing it's about to go in mine. All completely anon.

My ex, who introduced me to double header play, had a difficult time staying wet when we played with toys. But he got me so turned on that I would get soaking wet. So we would use my mankunt cream and slather it all over the double header as lube for him. Knowing that I was literally inside of him while we bumped uglies was literally intoxicating. It set off a chain of shared assgasm that was so intense. The next time that happens, I'll know I've found my true love.

excellent. slobbering mankunt juices as lube for arsegasms- that's 10/10 pig.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1