Do you bottoms take any cums?

mancuntt

It's probably the thing I love most in the world, being a take-all cum slut. Nothing feels better than a raw anonymous cock when you are waiting ass up, eyes shut with a bottle of poppers within reach. Can't imagine telling a guy no especially if he is hard and ready to seed your ass.

• Upvote 1

I've been a BB since my first encounter in my mid 20's, but have always been very selective. As of the turn of this year though, came to realize the bottoms duties and destiny to be and become a cum slut and came to accept and be comfortable that it was and is my duty service and take on all cocks and cum when asked to do so. Doesn't matter any more, if it's anon, known poz, neg, any other as long as it's hard, horny and ready to drop a load of cum, I'm willing and I will take it. Sometime back in the late spring was at the ABS I frequent a lot, had a guy at the glory hole, was giving him head and had the smell that he hadn't had a bath in ages, but continued to wash his cock with my mouth and throat and finally suggested that if he desired he could come over to my side of the hole and dump that load in a proper manner if he wished. He did and  was delighted to seed my ass with his filthy cock and cum and I was delighted to be able to take and service him and without hesitation as to his state of cleanliness or possible status.

i never care about dick size or if the top is ugly. i usually get fucked from behind so i only catch glimpses of them at first and if i look over my shoulder briefly while they do their thing up my ass. sometimes they slide their lower halfs in my stall and i sit on them and ride reverse cowboy til they squirt up my ass. sometimes i lay on the floor with my lower half in their stall on my stomach and they pound my butt that way. in those cases i never see their faces. i got fucked by a homeless man behind a dumpster at a strip club once and he was very dirty. it made me so hot i got him to stay up my ass and fuck me again. he left after he shot his second load up my butt. i stayed behind the dumpster after he left and fingered my jizzed hole while i beat off. 

bareback only and yes its my duty to take all loads toxic or not

Agree. Bottoms who bareback have a duty to take the top's load whether it's toxic or not and should expect that his load will be shot deep inside regardless of his status. If a bottom is not willing to accept that risk he shouldn't be taking raw cock in his ass in the first place. Personally, I get off on bottoming for toxic cock and charged loads and willingly accept the risks that come with my desires and actions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, September 02, 2011 at 7:22 PM, bottomcumwhore said:

i love being fucked and not knowing who it is i been using a blind fold lately but still not poz which is kinda making me mad lol

Totally Anonymous is Great. You don't hung-up on looks, age, body type or status. I enjoy a good deep pounding for extended periods of time from the "right" guy. Most can't go for hours, so a bunch of unknown random cocks pumping loads in my ass is Great.

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 8:57 AM, 4BareCocks said:

I like to get fucked so I'll gladly take any raw cock that wants to fuck me and am disappointed if I don't get a cum deposit deep inside my ass. Nothing matters to me except getting the cock and cum in me!

I will take ANY RAW COCK in my ass. I make it Very clear that I want & Expect to be Fucked RAW and loaded with Multiple Loads of CUM. DIRECT DEPOSIT BONUS points for Black Men and Large, but not required. Hard Bare cock any size will Fuck & BREED my hungry ass, any condom covered cock can go find another Ass.

I take ALL LOADS including POZ CUM IN MY ASS !! 

• Upvote 2