Do you bottoms take any cums?

mancuntt

when I am at the sauna in the darkroom bent over ass in the air...it is all about taking a cock raw with a hot load at the end of a fuck...if a guy tries to fuck me I will always reach back to check for a rubber...and if there is one on will pull it off...then it is up to the guy if he wants to go ahead...90% of the time...they are happy to ride my ass raw and leave a load in me....while one guy was fucking me in the darkroom..another stuck his hand to feel the guys cock...felt there was no rubber and couldn't wait to get into me hole....made me suck him and as soon as the first guy was done...fucked me using the last guys cum as lube...that is why I like to be bent over ass in the air poppered up...take it all...

• Upvote 2

I like a guy with a big cock or a good looking guy as much as the next slut, but at the end of day what turns me on is being of service to a man: he can be old, young, fat, thin, ugly, beautiful, big or small, but if I can make him feel good as he shoots his load I'll have done my job. All men deserve good sex!

• 4 years later...

I got friended on facebook recently by a guy who says he fucked me in Atlanta once. He had enough details of the situation that I had to think he was telling the truth. It was a particularly hot scenario where I took six loads one after the other, bam bam bam. It was hot. The only thing that bothered me was how he knew who I was. I still can't get used to being in a anonymous sexual situation and have guys recognize me from my videos. I guess I should be flattered.

I do like to take anonymous loads in such settings from time to time, but I've never considered myself a "No Load Refused" type of bottom. I always reserve the right to say no for whatever reason. And when I'm done I'm done.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

If I am ass up I'll take loads no questions asked... If I start seeing the person, or rather his dick, I want to make sure it is clean clean and has no sores and warts... So I rather not look and just get the load...

When I am in a one on one or even a small group that I can see, then I kinda want to know sometimes about status or at least see that the person is healthy with a clean dick. Don't care about size as long as it is stiff enough to enter my ass and unload.