This happened about 5 years ago I had not only started playing with other men but I had just recently started getting into the PnP scene(my second time) at this time I had only smoked and had probably played with about 6 months before this night so basically you could say that I was a newbie. I am 5'7 weighed around 145lbs, I couldn't host at the time so playing with guys around my area was hard to find.

One day I had received a message from a guy on a site that I use to use, I checked out his profile and pictures, he was in his late 50's stood about 5'11 and weighed roughly 210lbs according to his profile. He said that he was a Versatile top and was pretty much open minded. He liked giving and receiving oral, rimming and getting rimmed and more of a top when it comes to fucking but has on occasion been fucked. He said that he had a smooth body,cock,balls and ass, and from I could tell from the pictures he looked smooth. He also said that he had an average size cock( I know they say pictures make things look bigger) and from what I could see he had more than average cock but I just overlooked it.

In his message he said that he was looking to host and have fun while partying. I replied back to him saying that he had a interesting profile and that from what I could see that he had a hot body and that I was interested in meeting up but that I was still at work and wouldn't be able to meet up for a couple more hours. He said to send him a message when I was out of work. For the next couple hours I kept thinking about meeting up with this guy as I normally don't just meet up with a guy just from one conversation but I hadn't played with a guy in about a month or so. When I got home from work I took a quick shower and cleaned myself out with the best I could and grabbed something to eat then I messaged him telling him that I was home.

He had sent me a message about a half hour later asking if I was still interested in meeting up and I said that I was. He asked me what would I be looking to get into and I told him that I don't like to set or make any agendas that I just normally go with the flow just as long there's some kind of connection between the 2 of us. He said that he was cool with that. I asked him if I needed to bring any favors because if I did that I didn't have any but had no problem paying for it if I had to. He said that I didn't have to worry about it and he said that the stuff he had was good stuff. I told him that I had only PnP once and all I did was smoke and it didn't seem to have that much of a affect on me or so I thought. He said that I would definitely feel it from the stuff he had. He told me to come over to his house around 9pm if I was ok with that then he said that he was looking for a long hot session and if I wasn't ok with having a long hot session then maybe we shouldn't meet up.

I told him that 9 was fine and that I was also ok with having a long hot session even though we never really discussed anything that we would do. I had about a half hour to meet him so I went to the local adult store and bought myself some poppers and then headed to his house. Once I got there I called him to let him know that I was just about to pull up and he said to pull my car into the driveway and park my car next to the garage so I did. When I rang the doorbell I heard him say that the door was open and to come in.

I opened the door and then closed it I heard him say that he was in the kitchen down the hallway so I started to walk down the hallway and found the kitchen and when I walked in the guy that was standing there looked hotter in person. He had on a pair of shorts and no T-shirt on. He had a smooth chest and was somewhat muscular. He asked if I wanted something to drink and I said sure, he asked what did I want and I said whatever you are having he handed me a glass and said is gin&tonic ok I said that I never had one but it was fine. We walked towards the back of the house that lead to his bedroom. Once we were in the bedroom we both sat on the bed and started talking while we drank the gin&tonic I had no idea how it would taste and as I was drinking it seemed to have a bitter taste but I just thought that is how it tasted. 

About 15 minutes later Paul got up and walked over to the dresser and came back with a pipe and filled it up and took a hit and then he handed me the pipe I took a hit and I could feel it as I went to hand him the pipe back I said that he was right that this stuff was good, he told me to take another hit so I didn't. When he took the pipe back I watched as he took a huge hit and without any warning I felt his mouth on mine and we began to make out but as we were making out he blew all the smoke into my lungs and it really started to hit me(so I thought that it was the meth) only to find out that the drink he gave me was spiked with some G. After about 10 minutes of making out I asked him if I could use the shower just to make sure that I was clean and he said sure. 

I was in the shower just about 15 minutes and as I was drying myself off I was feeling very horny and I just thought it was the meth. I thought I heard Paul and another voice but I wasn't sure. When I returned to the bedroom I saw Paul and another guy in the room and they were whispering I remember hearing Paul say let's just see what happens and then Paul noticed me in the doorway to the bedroom and handed me another drink and told me that his friend Dan had come bye unexpectedly but he wasn't going to stay. I shook Dan's hand, he must have been in his late 50's maybe early 60's but for someone who was that old he kept himself in good shape. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and definitely fit. I sat where the only place I could sit and that was on the end of the bed. Paul handed me the pipe and I took a couple hits of it as I handed it back to Paul. He took a big hit and sat next to me and started to kiss me as he blew the smoke into my mouth. 

What I didn't see when he was kissing me is he had handed Dan the pipe and now Dan was sitting on the other side of me and when Paul was done kissing me and blowing smoke into my lungs I didn't have time to react because just as Paul had pulled away my head was turned towards Dan and he began to kiss me but the way he started to kiss me was far from what I have experienced with other guys he began slowly kissing me as I felt the smoke fill up my lungs but then I felt him start sucking on my tongue which drove me crazy. Once Dan and I finished kissing I was about to tell the both of them that this wasn't my thing but before I could Paul had started to kiss me again and they did this back and forth for a good 15 minutes and the more we would kiss the more their hands would start rubbing my body. After they were done making out with me I grabbed the drink and drank what was left. By this point I didn't know what to do as much as they both turned me on I wasn't ready to have a 3 sum but I also didn't want to leave.

I remember Paul telling me to be more relaxed and told me to take my pants and shirt off and I did but so didn't Dan and once I seen him in his boxers I clearly could see the huge bulge in his boxers but I tried to play it off like I didn't notice it, then Dan said I hope you don't mind me getting relaxed as well I just said that he was Paul's friend I guess if he's ok with it so I am ok with it. Then Dan said to Paul so remember that new guy I told you about and Paul said yeah what about him. Dan said that he had got some stuff from him and that it was really good especially when you slam it. Then Paul said well maybe we can slam it later on once he leaves because he doesn't slam isn't that right as he looked at me. I said that I didn't know what they meant by slam. Dan said you have never slammed before,he went on to tell me what slamming was and I said that I would never stick a needle in my arm. Both Dan and Paul said that they understood but I had no idea what it feels like, they said that when you slam it sends this warm rushing feeling go through your body and how it feels so good. From what they were saying was that was the only affect that I would feel. 

Dan kept trying to get Paul to slam and I started to feel like just because I was there that he didn't want to slam so I said if I do slam how am I going to be sure that it's going to get me so messed up that I don't know what I am doing, Dan didn't hesitate he said that he has done it many times that him and Paul would make sure that I would be fine, he said that he would even be the one to administer me so I can feel the affect from it. I said that I would try it just as long as it was a small amount. Dan seemed to get excited once I said that I would try it. Dan got up and left the room. When he went to stand up to leave the room I got a glance once again at the bulge in his shorts and the bulge seemed to have gotten bigger or was my mind playing games with me. As Dan was leaving the room he asked if we wanted another drink and Paul said sure get Mike one to so he can relax.

Once Dan left the room Paul came over to the bed and took a hit off the pipe and said that I didn't have to slam if I didn't want to, I told him that the only reason I said that I would try it is because he seemed like he really wanted to slam. He said that he did because he wanted to try out the new stuff. Then he told me that Dan knew what he was doing and if he said that you would be ok then you will be. Then he took another huge hit and leaned in and he blew all the smoke into my lungs as I felt his hand on my and started to move it and once he moved it I knew exactly where he put my hand as I felt something somewhat soft but it felt very big and thick that is when I realized that he put my hand on his cock. This was the first time that either one of us touched someone's else's cock, as I had my hand on his cock I slowly started to rub and squeeze his cock. As I was doing that he asked me how his cock felt in my hand all I remember saying is that his cock definitely feels bigger and thicker than the average size like he told me he had. He said if I had told you actually how big my cock is do you think that you would be here tonight then he stood up and pulled his boxers off and right in front of my face was his cock and he was right if he had told me how big and thick his cock was I probably wouldn't have been there that night. Even though his cock was somewhat hard his cock had to be close to 9" and thicker than I am use to, as much as I tried to look away my eyes wouldn't move.

I don't know how long I must have been staring at his cock but I remember hearing Dan coming back in the room with 3 drinks and a small black bag. He said to Paul what are you starting without me as he looked down at Paul's cock then looked at me and said he's got a nice big cock right I remember just shaking my head. The first thought in my head was there is no way that I am going to be able to handle Paul's cock in my mouth or ass. I never mentioned or told Paul about my gag reflex and how I never had a cock down my throat or even close to touching the back of my throat and here was Paul with his big and thick cock what's is he going to say once he finds out. Dan handed me my drink and said that it might taste a little stronger it's just to help you relax as he sat down on the bed next to me and said that I need to relax that everything will be ok as he took the pipe lite it and took a huge hit and started to kiss me but this time he was more passionate about it. Then I felt his hand move down to my cock and he started to move his hand up and down on my semi hard cock.

Then he got up and said to Paul help him feel more comfortable as he pulled out 3 needles and told Paul to get me ready so Paul went and grabbed a tourniquet and told me to relax as he placed it around my upper arm and tightened it up. Then Dan sat on the bed with me and took my arm with the tourniquet on it and started looking for a vein and once he found it he took the needle and told me that I would feel a small pinch and then once he starts I should start to feel the warm rushing feeling and that should be it. Paul said that he was going to do his points as well as he took the needle. Dan had me slide up on the bed more enough to where he had me laying almost in the middle of the bed I could feel my ass somewhat hanging off the bed and then he took my arm and placed it on his leg and my hand was on his boxers I could feel the heat coming from him. Once he found the vein he said are you ready and before I could say anything I felt the pinch and watched as some blood came out and he said got you and started to push the plunger down before he was finished I started to cough really bad and I started to feel the warm rushing feeling start.

Once Dan had finished he held my arm up and told me to hold it up for a minute or two. I was still coughing and the warm rushing feeling started from my ears right down to my asshole. I hadn't even noticed that Paul was already slamming himself til I heard him start to cough. Then I felt my legs being lifted up and back then I let out this loud moan as I felt something wet and warm on my asshole only to look down and see Paul between my spread open legs and his mouth and tongue playing with my hole then I heard Paul start to moan has I felt his warm tongue really start to rim my hole I tried to control myself but it didn't do any good as I moaned even more. Then I felt something rubbing against my lips and when I looked up Dan was on the side of the bed with his huge hard cock in his hand and he was rubbing the head of his cock against my lips. 

Will publish part 2 soon( gets more interesting)

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

Please please finish the story!!  

I got hard and I can feel what was going on !

Now I'm sitting here with my cock in my hand and nothing to read!!

1 hour ago, veryversguy4fun said:

This happened about 5 years ago I had not only started playing with other men but I had just recently started getting into the PnP scene(my second time) at this time I had only smoked and had probably played with about 6 months before this night so basically you could say that I was a newbie. I am 5'7 weighed around 145lbs, I couldn't host at the time so playing with guys around my area was hard to find.

One day I had received a message from a guy on a site that I use to use, I checked out his profile and pictures, he was in his late 50's stood about 5'11 and weighed roughly 210lbs according to his profile. He said that he was a Versatile top and was pretty much open minded. He liked giving and receiving oral, rimming and getting rimmed and more of a top when it comes to fucking but has on occasion been fucked. He said that he had a smooth body,cock,balls and ass, and from I could tell from the pictures he looked smooth. He also said that he had an average size cock( I know they say pictures make things look bigger) and from what I could see he had more than average cock but I just overlooked it.

In his message he said that he was looking to host and have fun while partying. I replied back to him saying that he had a interesting profile and that from what I could see that he had a hot body and that I was interested in meeting up but that I was still at work and wouldn't be able to meet up for a couple more hours. He said to send him a message when I was out of work. For the next couple hours I kept thinking about meeting up with this guy as I normally don't just meet up with a guy just from one conversation but I hadn't played with a guy in about a month or so. When I got home from work I took a quick shower and cleaned myself out with the best I could and grabbed something to eat then I messaged him telling him that I was home.

He had sent me a message about a half hour later asking if I was still interested in meeting up and I said that I was. He asked me what would I be looking to get into and I told him that I don't like to set or make any agendas that I just normally go with the flow just as long there's some kind of connection between the 2 of us. He said that he was cool with that. I asked him if I needed to bring any favors because if I did that I didn't have any but had no problem paying for it if I had to. He said that I didn't have to worry about it and he said that the stuff he had was good stuff. I told him that I had only PnP once and all I did was smoke and it didn't seem to have that much of a affect on me or so I thought. He said that I would definitely feel it from the stuff he had. He told me to come over to his house around 9pm if I was ok with that then he said that he was looking for a long hot session and if I wasn't ok with having a long hot session then maybe we shouldn't meet up.

I told him that 9 was fine and that I was also ok with having a long hot session even though we never really discussed anything that we would do. I had about a half hour to meet him so I went to the local adult store and bought myself some poppers and then headed to his house. Once I got there I called him to let him know that I was just about to pull up and he said to pull my car into the driveway and park my car next to the garage so I did. When I rang the doorbell I heard him say that the door was open and to come in.

I opened the door and then closed it I heard him say that he was in the kitchen down the hallway so I started to walk down the hallway and found the kitchen and when I walked in the guy that was standing there looked hotter in person. He had on a pair of shorts and no T-shirt on. He had a smooth chest and was somewhat muscular. He asked if I wanted something to drink and I said sure, he asked what did I want and I said whatever you are having he handed me a glass and said is gin&tonic ok I said that I never had one but it was fine. We walked towards the back of the house that lead to his bedroom. Once we were in the bedroom we both sat on the bed and started talking while we drank the gin&tonic I had no idea how it would taste and as I was drinking it seemed to have a bitter taste but I just thought that is how it tasted. 

About 15 minutes later Paul got up and walked over to the dresser and came back with a pipe and filled it up and took a hit and then he handed me the pipe I took a hit and I could feel it as I went to hand him the pipe back I said that he was right that this stuff was good, he told me to take another hit so I didn't. When he took the pipe back I watched as he took a huge hit and without any warning I felt his mouth on mine and we began to make out but as we were making out he blew all the smoke into my lungs and it really started to hit me(so I thought that it was the meth) only to find out that the drink he gave me was spiked with some G. After about 10 minutes of making out I asked him if I could use the shower just to make sure that I was clean and he said sure. 

I was in the shower just about 15 minutes and as I was drying myself off I was feeling very horny and I just thought it was the meth. I thought I heard Paul and another voice but I wasn't sure. When I returned to the bedroom I saw Paul and another guy in the room and they were whispering I remember hearing Paul say let's just see what happens and then Paul noticed me in the doorway to the bedroom and handed me another drink and told me that his friend Dan had come bye unexpectedly but he wasn't going to stay. I shook Dan's hand, he must have been in his late 50's maybe early 60's but for someone who was that old he kept himself in good shape. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and definitely fit. I sat where the only place I could sit and that was on the end of the bed. Paul handed me the pipe and I took a couple hits of it as I handed it back to Paul. He took a big hit and sat next to me and started to kiss me as he blew the smoke into my mouth. 

What I didn't see when he was kissing me is he had handed Dan the pipe and now Dan was sitting on the other side of me and when Paul was done kissing me and blowing smoke into my lungs I didn't have time to react because just as Paul had pulled away my head was turned towards Dan and he began to kiss me but the way he started to kiss me was far from what I have experienced with other guys he began slowly kissing me as I felt the smoke fill up my lungs but then I felt him start sucking on my tongue which drove me crazy. Once Dan and I finished kissing I was about to tell the both of them that this wasn't my thing but before I could Paul had started to kiss me again and they did this back and forth for a good 15 minutes and the more we would kiss the more their hands would start rubbing my body. After they were done making out with me I grabbed the drink and drank what was left. By this point I didn't know what to do as much as they both turned me on I wasn't ready to have a 3 sum but I also didn't want to leave.

I remember Paul telling me to be more relaxed and told me to take my pants and shirt off and I did but so didn't Dan and once I seen him in his boxers I clearly could see the huge bulge in his boxers but I tried to play it off like I didn't notice it, then Dan said I hope you don't mind me getting relaxed as well I just said that he was Paul's friend I guess if he's ok with it so I am ok with it. Then Dan said to Paul so remember that new guy I told you about and Paul said yeah what about him. Dan said that he had got some stuff from him and that it was really good especially when you slam it. Then Paul said well maybe we can slam it later on once he leaves because he doesn't slam isn't that right as he looked at me. I said that I didn't know what they meant by slam. Dan said you have never slammed before,he went on to tell me what slamming was and I said that I would never stick a needle in my arm. Both Dan and Paul said that they understood but I had no idea what it feels like, they said that when you slam it sends this warm rushing feeling go through your body and how it feels so good. From what they were saying was that was the only affect that I would feel. 

Dan kept trying to get Paul to slam and I started to feel like just because I was there that he didn't want to slam so I said if I do slam how am I going to be sure that it's going to get me so messed up that I don't know what I am doing, Dan didn't hesitate he said that he has done it many times that him and Paul would make sure that I would be fine, he said that he would even be the one to administer me so I can feel the affect from it. I said that I would try it just as long as it was a small amount. Dan seemed to get excited once I said that I would try it. Dan got up and left the room. When he went to stand up to leave the room I got a glance once again at the bulge in his shorts and the bulge seemed to have gotten bigger or was my mind playing games with me. As Dan was leaving the room he asked if we wanted another drink and Paul said sure get Mike one to so he can relax.

Once Dan left the room Paul came over to the bed and took a hit off the pipe and said that I didn't have to slam if I didn't want to, I told him that the only reason I said that I would try it is because he seemed like he really wanted to slam. He said that he did because he wanted to try out the new stuff. Then he told me that Dan knew what he was doing and if he said that you would be ok then you will be. Then he took another huge hit and leaned in and he blew all the smoke into my lungs as I felt his hand on my and started to move it and once he moved it I knew exactly where he put my hand as I felt something somewhat soft but it felt very big and thick that is when I realized that he put my hand on his cock. This was the first time that either one of us touched someone's else's cock, as I had my hand on his cock I slowly started to rub and squeeze his cock. As I was doing that he asked me how his cock felt in my hand all I remember saying is that his cock definitely feels bigger and thicker than the average size like he told me he had. He said if I had told you actually how big my cock is do you think that you would be here tonight then he stood up and pulled his boxers off and right in front of my face was his cock and he was right if he had told me how big and thick his cock was I probably wouldn't have been there that night. Even though his cock was somewhat hard his cock had to be close to 9" and thicker than I am use to, as much as I tried to look away my eyes wouldn't move.

I don't know how long I must have been staring at his cock but I remember hearing Dan coming back in the room with 3 drinks and a small black bag. He said to Paul what are you starting without me as he looked down at Paul's cock then looked at me and said he's got a nice big cock right I remember just shaking my head. The first thought in my head was there is no way that I am going to be able to handle Paul's cock in my mouth or ass. I never mentioned or told Paul about my gag reflex and how I never had a cock down my throat or even close to touching the back of my throat and here was Paul with his big and thick cock what's is he going to say once he finds out. Dan handed me my drink and said that it might taste a little stronger it's just to help you relax as he sat down on the bed next to me and said that I need to relax that everything will be ok as he took the pipe lite it and took a huge hit and started to kiss me but this time he was more passionate about it. Then I felt his hand move down to my cock and he started to move his hand up and down on my semi hard cock.

Then he got up and said to Paul help him feel more comfortable as he pulled out 3 needles and told Paul to get me ready so Paul went and grabbed a tourniquet and told me to relax as he placed it around my upper arm and tightened it up. Then Dan sat on the bed with me and took my arm with the tourniquet on it and started looking for a vein and once he found it he took the needle and told me that I would feel a small pinch and then once he starts I should start to feel the warm rushing feeling and that should be it. Paul said that he was going to do his points as well as he took the needle. Dan had me slide up on the bed more enough to where he had me laying almost in the middle of the bed I could feel my ass somewhat hanging off the bed and then he took my arm and placed it on his leg and my hand was on his boxers I could feel the heat coming from him. Once he found the vein he said are you ready and before I could say anything I felt the pinch and watched as some blood came out and he said got you and started to push the plunger down before he was finished I started to cough really bad and I started to feel the warm rushing feeling start.

Once Dan had finished he held my arm up and told me to hold it up for a minute or two. I was still coughing and the warm rushing feeling started from my ears right down to my asshole. I hadn't even noticed that Paul was already slamming himself til I heard him start to cough. Then I felt my legs being lifted up and back then I let out this loud moan as I felt something wet and warm on my asshole only to look down and see Paul between my spread open legs and his mouth and tongue playing with my hole then I heard Paul start to moan has I felt his warm tongue really start to rim my hole I tried to control myself but it didn't do any good as I moaned even more. Then I felt something rubbing against my lips and when I looked up Dan was on the side of the bed with his huge hard cock in his hand and he was rubbing the head of his cock against my lips. 

Will publish part 2 soon( gets more interesting)

• Like 3

Part 2

Once Dan had found my vein and placed my hand on his shorts but I could feel his cock and the way it was feeling in my hand it felt very thick. Then he said you ready and before I could say anything I saw some blood come out then started to push the plunger down and before he was even finished I started to cough and my ears felt they were on fire as that warm rushing feeling that I have never experienced started to take over. My mind was a haze that I didn't even notice that he had finished until I felt my arm being lifted up and something on my wrist then I felt the same on my other arm.

I remember trying to move my arms and I couldn't but my mind was so hazy and now my body is feeling the full affect of the slam that warm rushing feeling started from my ears and down my body. Then I hear Paul say that he is going to do his and walked towards the end of the bed. The next thing that I start to feel is my hole getting warm and starts to twitch and throb something that I never had felt before. Trying to see what is happening but my eyes are having trouble focusing. Then I hear Paul ask Dan how much he gave me, Dan said let's just say that it was good enough for him to let us have fun with him. Then he said look at him he's enjoying it.

My hole was starting to twitch and throb even more and for some reason I wanted to start touching it and I tried to move my arm again kinda pulling hard and felt resistant. Then Paul said yeah I definitely think enjoying it just look at his hole it is literally twitching and throbbing for something as he was already between my legs then I felt something warm and wet against my hole and when I looked down I was in shock as I saw Paul starting to rim my hole and once I felt his mouth and tongue I had tried to control my reaction but I couldn't I started to moan and without realizing it I started to lift my legs up and as soon as I did Paul put his hands on the back of my legs and pushed them back a little and when he does that my body shakes as I really feel his tongue rimming me as much as I try to control myself I can't. While Paul is rimming me I start to feel his mouth sucking on my hole as he pushes my legs back more exposing my hole even more.

As I am in total loss I didn't even notice that Dan had just slammed himself, it wasn't until I felt my head turn a little to the left as Dan was getting on it and when he did I felt something touching my mouth and it was somewhat wet. My vision was starting to get better so when I looked to see what was wet and on my mouth I thought I was just imagining what I was seeing. Dan had his cock in his hand and he was starting to rub his cock on my lips and my lips were getting wetter and wetter. When he moved his hand away from his cock and he saw my reaction he said that he gets the same reaction every time. He had an average size cock but it was very thick( about the size of a beer can) no lie. 

As he is moving his cock back and forth on my lips with his pre-cum coating my lips. My mind starts to kick in and realizes that there is no way that I am going to let him put his cock in my mouth, just as I am thinking that something else is telling me yes you are and as much as I want to get up and leave my mind and body are saying no so I make no effort to move. I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear Paul asking Dan to help him as I feel my legs being pushed back. I look and see Paul now standing up and between my legs as he has my left leg in his hand, then I feel something going around my ankle and tied up to the bedpost and then the same happens to my right ankle once they have my wrist and ankles tied to the bed knowing that I can't do anything about it. 

I try to struggle(with little effort) as Paul is standing between my legs he starts telling Dan about how my hole is nice and wet but he's is kinda tight. Suddenly my hips jerks up and out as I feel Paul take the head of his cock and starts rubbing it up and down on my exposed hole. Uncontrollably my hips continue to move up and out as I start to moan and when I start to moan and when I do my mouth slightly opens and forgetting about Dan rubbing his cock against my lips and when my mouth slightly opens I feel the head of his cock start going in my mouth and just the head of his cock was already trying to open my mouth more.

As Dan had just the head of his cock in my mouth and started to push the head of his cock deeper as he did my mouth started to open up and then I felt the sides of my mouth starting to stretch. Then I was reminded of Paul being between my legs as I felt my hole starting to open up as the head of his cock found my hole and he had started to push it in more. He kept saying how tight my hole was but it felt good. Once I felt the head of his cock go in my hole I gasped and when I did I felt my mouth open up as the huge head of Dan's cock went deeper.

Then reality kicks in feeling Paul trying to get his big and thick in my hole and Dan's average size but very very thick trying to fuck my mouth and throat what is going to happen when they find out about me and my gag reflex issue or if they can't fuck me because my hole is to tight. I was just about to find out. As Paul had moved away from me and walked over to the table was, I remembered that was where the bottles of poppers were there and that is where Dan had put the little black bag he came back with which had the needles and the Tina. I saw Paul going in the bag and then closed it up and picked up a couple bottles of the poppers and got back between my legs. He handed Dan the bottles of poppers and said take care of him, with the huge head of Dan's cock almost in my mouth he laughs and says no problem as he starts to twist the cap off the poppers and holds it inches from my nostrils. Without even taking a hit off it I can still feel how strong it is. They tell me to take 3 real big hits and on the 3rd hold it in for as long as I can. After I take the 2nd hit my head is spinning and then I take the 3rd and hold it as Paul moves them all. 

Once I took the 3rd hit that is when I found out if I was going to be able to handle either one of them. Paul said to Dan let's switch. My mind was so hazy and dizzy I didn't even realize that they were going to change positions and then I felt it as Paul took the head of his cock and put one of his hands on the back of my head and just started to push his cock in my mouth and once he did he started to move back and forth while pushing my head towards him, I could feel the head of his cock easily opening and stretching my mouth,jaw and towards my throat. Then I felt something pushing up against my hole and when I did my body had reacted in a way it shouldn't have because once I felt Dan trying to get the thick head of his in my hole my hips had lifted up. The way they had me on the bed with my legs spread opened and pushed back just far enough that my hole was already being exposed just as fast as my hips went up they came back down just as fast and when they did my hole was directly above the head of his cock and when my hips came down I gasped as I felt my hole just slide on the very thick head of his cock and then I felt hands on both sides of my hips holding and pulling me down.

I thought I was about to pass out when I felt the head of his cock stretch my hole as it went in more once he had his head completely in. He reached for the poppers and told Paul to have me take 5 big hits as Dan slowly started to pull his cock out. As I was taking the hits off the poppers each time I would hold it in a little longer. After the 4th hit I thought it was to much as my head was spinning and my eyes were rolling back. Paul said 1 more time and when I took the last hit Paul held the poppers longer so the last hit was strong and I held it. I thought the poppers were having a different affect as I felt like my hole was on fire( what I didn't know or even feel)white Paul was having me hit the poppers Dan had put a couple big shards in my hole that is why it felt like it was on fire. Once I hit the poppers the 5th time all my muscles seemed to give in as I felt Dan grab my hips and started to move them up and down on his very thick cock.

I couldn't yell or scream from his cock opening and stretching my hole completely around his cock because Paul was had his hands on my head as he was not only pushing his cock down my throat but at the same time he was facking my mouth and throat and he was enjoying it as he would push my head forward every time he pushed deeper. My mind went hazy again and I started to moan as the 2 of them were opening my holes and I am enjoying it. The shards started to work and I had completely lost it Dan still had his hands on my hips but he was just holding them as he was stretching my hole when I felt Dan's cock slide back and started to go deeper my body took over just as he started to go deeper and my hips dropped down and I not only heard Dan let out a loud moan as I felt the thick head of his cock go in deeper and whatever resistance was there gave in as my hole slide completely down on the very thick cock and then he grabbed my hips hard and held me there as he moaned in my ear. 

I couldn't believe that Dan had got his very thick cock in my hole and I don't think that he had either as he was breathing heavily in my ear saying how tight my hole feels around his hole, Paul was in his own world as he was still holding my head with his hands and fucking my mouth and throat, my jaw and mouth was hurting as he had picked up the pace. When he would push his cock completely down my throat he would hold my head as my nose was pushed in against him. Dan started to lick and suck on my ear and then he whispered in my ear you know you want to do it, what is stopping you, come on show me that you want it. As he started to pull back and he pulled back to the point where the head of his cock was in me and right before he pulled away from my ear he whispered again and said I'll help you and just as he started to push in I lifted my hips up and the head of his cock popped out but my hips had already started to come back down and when they did I pushed down as fast and as hard as I could and I just started to ride up and down on this very thick cock. Paul was encouraging me to go faster on Dan's cock as he began to go faster I had drooled running down my chin.

The shards that Dan had put in my hole was in full affect as Paul was encouraging me to ride Dan's thick cock and started to fuck my mouth and throat faster my body took control of my mind as they started to move up and down on Dan's cock both of my holes were getting fucked for about a good 10 minutes before I heard Paul start to moan and grabbed my head as he let his big load shoot completely down my throat making sure that I take every drop off it and at the same time I felt Dan grab my hips as he pushed his cock completely in my hole I felt his cock start to twitch and throb so I squeezed my muscles on his cock and then released just as I felt the biggest load I ever felt.

When Paul finished cumming down my throat he pulled out his cock and to my surprise he was still hard as a rock his cock was completely soaked and he still had some cum coming out of his cock so he told me to take care of it so I put my lips just around the head and slowly started to suck in and used the tip of my tongue and licked the cum that continued to drip out and once I was done i could feel Dan's cock in my hole and just to make sure that I got every drop from him when I started to lift my hips up I squeezed my muscles around his cock and slowly lifted my hips up until I heard the head of his cock pop out of my hole I still was squeezing my muscles and I could feel the cum that filled up my hole start to drip out. 

Paul asked Dan are you glad that I told you to drop by and to stay, Dan said he was glad to drop by and decided to stay, but what they said next had got me really hot and horny. They said not only are we done with you, we'll have fun again but it's time to give you what we have already planned for you. Confused about what they were talking about they just looked at me and said. That tonight I am going to be getting more cum and cock that I can take. But for now you can take a break from us but your hole isn't going on break. Paul had walked over to the closet and I couldn't see what he was doing all I could hear was him rummage through the drawers and Dan had walked over to the table. I saw him open the black bag up and pulled out a small bottle and something else out of a plastic bag. Whatever he had in the bottle he had poured it in another glass and then he filled the bottle up with some water and walked over to me and forced something in my mouth and forced me to drink the bottle. Once he knew that I had swallowed whatever he forced in my mouth. He told Paul that he just gave me the pill and some more g. Then Paul said that should hold him over until the other guys show up. I saw Paul wheeling out some kind of machine and something else that was in a bag. 

To be continued.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12