HIV college miracle

Hey guys I just want to give you a heads up that I am going to try and write as many chapters to this story as possible and I don't know how long it will be in-between them so please be patient with me and let me know what you think about it I love all comments especially dirty ones  lol

I have made a discovery that is going to change lives forever and now I need to test it.

I have been going to school to be a doctor and my main focus is HIV and now I have discovered something that will change the world of HIV forever. 

4 years previous 

My name is Kyle and I have been HIV positive since I was 18 after my first hookup with a highschool friend and it changed my life forever. I was shocked and scared at first as was the rest of my family when they saw I was sick and rushed me to the hospital and they heard the results from the doctor. They all took care of me when I got discharged and made sure I took my meds that the doctor prescribed me and they never treated me any differently. When I was better and finally got out of bed without feeling I was going to die I went into my bathroom to see if I looked as I had felt over the last few weeks. When I saw my reflection I was pleased to see that I still looked like the cute surfer boy with my blond hair and blue eyes staring back at me. I ran my hand over my chest and tweaked my nipples and went further down my six pack abs and onto my hard dripping 7 inch cock. It was hard and leaking but I did feel inside that I was different as I swirled around my precum over my thick mushroom head.

I felt more energized and hornier than I ever had in my life and some feeling deep inside me said that I needed more sex now that I was no longer neg. I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror and saw the same muscular bubble butt and slid my finger down my crack till I reached my hole. Once I touched my hole I felt an increasing sense of hornyness and it was like my hole had a mind of its own opening and swallowing my finger all the way through to the base. This caused me to moan and buck my hips more than I can remember over my years of pleasuring my ass and I loved how intense it was.  I added a second and then a third finger and like before my ass opened up easily accepting them like the first. I moved my three fingers until I found my prostate and I had to control how loud I was moaning so I didn't have any unwanted intruders to find me like this but I had never felt this much pleasure in my ass before I couldn't stop. 

My orgasam came with so much force I held onto the bathroom sink as ropes and ropes of cum coated the mirror and the sink. I stood there panting and in a cold sweat and quickly sat on the toilet as it felt like my legs were about to give out on me and quickly tried to catch my breath. Once I felt better I looked at the mirror to see all the cum that landed on it start to drip down onto the sink and pool with the loads that landed there already and quickly grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up all of it and flushed it down so no one would see any evidence. Just as I finished and returned to my bed there was a knock on my door followed by my dad and mom walking into my room to see how I was doing. They were both happy to see that I was feeling so much better than I had been during my sickness and said that if I felt well enough that the hard part must be over and I could try and return to my normal day to day activates. While they were talking to me I couldn't help but think that my life would never be normal again after what just happened in the bathroom but I smiled at them both and said that I thought so too. 

They hugged me and left after saying that they hope to see me down stairs soon for dinner. Once the door shut I pulled up my laptop and started to see if there was anything online to explain to me why my body reacted so intensely to what I did but couldn't find anything to help me with it.I closed my laptop and put on some comfortable clothes and made my way downstairs to join my family after being stuck in bed for so long. I sat in the living room watching some tv with my dad and big brother Tom

while my mom was finishing up making dinner. At dinner everyone chatted like normal and my Tom asked me what I was going to be doing next after highschool with graduation next month and as he said this he smiled and slid a large envelope my way. My parents both asked me what that was and I didn't say anything but opened it and read the first page. It was an acceptance letter to my first college choice (the same one my brother went to) that I applied to before I had gotten sick and I burst up from the table and shouted that I had gotten into the college on a full ride. I looked at my parents shocked faces as they didn't know that I had applied months ago and they didn't know either that I was going to study to be a doctor.

This brought on cheers and hugs from all of my family and when my brother hugged me he said that he saw that my acceptance was delivered and hid it away and waited until I was better to see what it said. Once the cheering died down my mom and dad started to call all the relatives and tell them that I was going to be going to the same college as my older brother and that I wanted to study to be a doctor. While all this chatter went on my brother pulled me into the living room and told me he had a secret he wanted to share with me. He looked both worried and proud and I asked him what was it. He bent down and whispered in my ear that he knew that his friend was the one who pozzed him because he was the one who pozzed my friend after he fucked him. Welcome to the brotherhood my little bro.

I looked at him in shock and awe and felt my cock get so hard digesting this news. I never knew my big brother was gay and now after hearing that he was poz and was the one who infected my friend who in turn infected me I couldn't handle the emotions and urges that flowed in me I came right in my pants without touching myself and It was just as intense as it was earlier in the bathroom. Tom could tell what was happening to me and he rushed me into his bedroom and quickly stripped me out of my clothes and put his mouth on my cock as I was convulsing and shooting more and more cum down his throat. I panted as I finished and I felt like I blackened out a bit and Tom picked me up and kissed me sharing some of my load and told me after we finished kissing that I was going to be so ready for what was to cum when I would get to college.

• Like 40
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With just a few months left until my highschool graduation my brother and I had spent many moments together exploring everything sexual we would think of. When our parents went out we couldn't keep our hands off each other once they were safely away from the house. We had sex in every room of the house even in our parents' bed and we made sure there was absolutely no trace of what we did when we were finished. I wanted my hole to be as stretched as I could so I could make sure that I could enjoy anything that college would throw my way when I got there and my brother was happy enough to help train my hole. We started easy and soon enough I was stretched enough for him to reach in enough all the way to his elbow. 

I couldn't believe how I was able to take his arm so far into my body I felt like he could use me as a dummy. It felt amazing when he opened his hand while pushing his fingers in all the right spots. We almost got caught by our parents a few times so we decided to limit our play time to just in our shared room to be more safe. 

One night during an amazing fuck session in our shared bathroom we made a pact. The month before we went off to college we both were going to stop our medication and we would go to as many cruising spots as possible that catered to other poz men and take as many loads as we both could so we were ready to share our strains with as many other college guys we could. Talking about this  while I was balls deep in my brother brought me over the edge as I shot volley after volley of cum in his guts. I told him that would be so hot and shoved my tongue down his throat as I could feel my orgasam start to subside. 

I stayed hard inside him and we moved into the bathtub without me leaving his ass at all. Once inside the tub I layed on my back with him crouching down and stayed deeply on my hard cock.  I moaned as he turned on my cock facing me and leaning down making out with me while bouncing on my cock more knowing what was to come next. we pulled from our kiss and I moaned telling him it was coming and I slammed my cock upwards causing moans from him as I unleashed my piss into his hole. I had been holding this in for hours and drinking more and more water all day to make sure I had enough piss in store for my brother because I knew how much he loved piss as I do. 

I felt him clench onto my cock and moaning as he started to piss all over me as well. I made sure to open my mouth and drank in his piss as much as I could. We sat there for what felt like hours sharing our piss with each other and when I finally went soft he made sure to clench his ass as much as he could to keep in my piss and he spun around to where his ass was over my face and he pushed my piss and cum out showering me in all these yummy juices. Once he was empty we both stood up and continued to make out sharing our fluids and rubbing our hands all over each other.

We knew we didn't have much time left alone so we showered together and as we got out we could hear our parents car pull into the garage. We both dressed and turned on our tv and started to play video games so they didn't suspect anything different when they came in and told us they were home. When it got late into the evening we kissed each other good night and went to sleep dreaming of everything that was going to happen before school started.  

The next morning we both woke up early because we wanted to start our plan to go to as many spots as we could and fuck to our hearts desires. We cleaned each other out fully and we made sure to bring plenty of lube and fisting grease so we were ready for anything that could happen. When we had everything ready for the day we did one more thing that showed our commitment to what we decided. We each grabbed all of our meds that would keep us undetectable and in unison we flushed them all down the toilet. I looked at Tom and smiled as he did to me and we kissed each other deeply with triumph over our pact. We made our way downstairs and I had my backpack with our things in it and Tom told our parents who were enjoying their morning coffee that we were both going out for the day and wouldn't be back till later on in the evening.

They both smiled at us and told us to have a great time and not to get into any trouble. We hugged both of them and as we walked out the door we smiled at each other knowing that we would have the whole day to prep us for college. 

• Like 12
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2