gay underwear spectrum

FF69

This kind of thing makes me laugh. 

I'm a bottom (pretty submissive, but also primal) and wear Andrew Christian briefs because the construction of the pouch is more comfortable for my cock. Nothing to do with loving taking dick and seed in my ass. 

If I'm getting fucked they're going down or off anyway, no matter what type they are.

• Upvote 4

I'm almost a total bottom, and I'll always wear a jock (or something assless) when meeting. But day to day I'll wear hipsters as they're just more practical.

9 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'm a bottom (pretty submissive, but also primal) and wear Andrew Christian briefs because the construction of the pouch is more comfortable for my cock. Nothing to do with loving taking dick and seed in my ass. 

If I'm getting fucked they're going down or off anyway, no matter what type they are.

Thank you - me too.

This is just one more variant on "REAL bottoms do THIS" or "REAL tops do THAT", which is just another subset of "REAL gay people do SOMETHING ELSE."

None of us are gatekeepers of what kind of underwear are appropriate for any particular proclivity, and it's just - well - pointless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dungeonsdoom said:

I love underwear and all kinds of underwear

I don't, and thus limit "underwear" to one of my favorite cockrings.  And I don't mind one little bit when I catch some guy looking.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I don't, and thus limit "underwear" to one of my favorite cockrings.  And I don't mind one little bit when I catch some guy looking.  

Same. I haven't worn underwear in at least 25 years.  I have a few jockstraps to wear as needed, but otherwise, my pierced cock is commando

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 8/5/2024 at 8:47 PM, blackrobe said:

Same here. I love Andrew Christian briefs. 

I'm a bottom but I'm sure as shit not submissive. I wear jocks most of the time because I like them, the rest of the time I don't wear anything.

I know things like this are just meant to be a bit of fun but I really don't get the whole "you must fit into this pigeonhole" idea. I'm not going to be a good gay today and you can't make me! 😜

• Like 1