I was gagging for it. Maybe it was the weather, or just something in the water, but I had finished early for the day and as soon as I was home I was preparing myself for a fuck session with nothing lined up. Maybe I was just acting on impulse but once I had washed and dried I slipped on one of my favourite jocks, a pair of long "cumdump" sport socks and a collar. As I sat idly toying with myself and hitting poppers I browsed the apps.
I had been cruising for an hour or so with little to no luck. I was getting to the point of thinking, "screw it!" It was mid week and I was figuring that I was going to be horny until the weekend especially as it was early afternoon and a lot of the usual guys would be working or otherwise engaged.
"Ping."
A quick message appeared.
"You horny, boy?"
Simple, concise and to the point.
"For sure. You looking to unload?" If he wasn't going to beat around the bush I wasn't going to either. It seemed we were both in need.
"Got a five day load here I need to shoot. You think you can take it?" His response was quick and I don't think I've ever typed out a reply any faster. I quickly sent,
"Fuck yes, you can shoot it anywhere you want!"
Almost instantly he confirmed his intention.
"Oh if I'm shooting it anywhere it'll be deep inside your asshole boy."
I sent him my address as soon as I read this and told him I was ready and waiting.

I had already closed the downstairs blinds to shut out the afternoon sun so all I had to do was wait for this stranger to let himself in and help himself to anything he wanted from me. The risk, the thrill, all of it had me squeezing my cock through the material of my jock and hitting the poppers again. I was edging before I knew it, precum soaking the pouch that was now very snug around my leaking dick.
I chose to wait on my knees in the centre of my living room area. A clear view of the rear of my house would tell me of anyone approaching the back door, and anyone who did would see the ready and waiting slut if they simply stepped up to the door.
After about twenty minutes I began to wonder if this was going to turn out to be a bust but then I saw a shadow, and then someone walking down the rear path.
I swallowed nervously as the man walked straight up to the door and, without pause, pressed down the handle and stepped inside.
A wolfiish grin flashed across his face and he gave a low whistle as he saw me kneeling, waiting for him. He closed the door and took the few paces to close the distance between us.
In that time I was able to look him up and down. From my position I guessed he was about 50 or so, at least 6 feet tall with a good solid frame. The t-shirt and shorts he wore suited the weather and showed off stout, deeply tanned arms and legs. I guessed he either worked outside or spent every other minute he could in the elements. His t-shirt hugged his frame showing off a good strong chest with a slight paunch below. Strong but not self- conscious and clearly not afraid to enjoy whatever life offered him. He had a baseball cap on his head with the peak pulled low which shaded his eyes. What else I could see of his face in the dim light I knelt was as tanned as clearly the rest of him was, a dusting of salt and pepper stubble graced his chin and deep smile lines traced around his mouth.
"Fucking yummy!" I thought.

As he stood in front of me he wasted no time. Looking down at me he said approvingly, "Oh you are a good boy!"
With one hand he unfastened his shorts and with the other he grabbed my collar and pulled my face into his crotch.
I inhaled deeply his scent. The scent of his cock and balls, the scent of a man working in the heat. I moaned as his musk washed over my senses and I reached up to pull his shorts down and ot of the way. He made no effort to stop me and I soon discovered he was commando. I immediately pressed my face back up against his rapidly hardening dick and began to lap at it, savouring the light saltiness that matched his heady smell. Other than some moans of obvious pleasure he said very little, his hands held my head and he guided me where he wanted my tongue to lick and taste his skin. He had me lap and suck at his weighty ballsack and I dove into the task happily. Pressing my face up against him to breathe him in as I ran my tongue over every square millimeter of skin
Pulling my head back he guided my open mouth to the head of his cock and held me there as I strained to take him between my lips. He chuckled and began lightly slapping my mouth with his cock making me push out my tongue to get a taste. He stroked and squeezed his shaft and a few drops of precum beaded from his piss slit and oozed onto my tongue where he pressed his cock head smearing that juice across my tastebuds. The taste of him teased me and he knew what he was doing.
I knew he hadn't come here for a blowjob but I needed to take him in my mouth. I wanted not just to please him, but to worship this wonderful hard cock that had so quickly taken complete control of me. After a few minutes of teasing my lips and tongue with the tip he finally relented and let go of me. I fell onto his cock, hoovering it deep into my mouth and pressing my nose into his pubic bone. I took him right to the back of my throat and soaked him with my spit in one go. Pulling back I started to settle into a cocksuckers rhythm. Sliding up and down his cock with my lips and tongue slicking each inch with saliva. Taking him deep and almost sliding off the tip with every pass. I slid my hands up his thighs and could feel him tensing and releasing as he was clearly revelling in the work my mouth was doing for his dick.

As I was pushing myself down onto his cock he grabbed my head and held me. He was all the way inside me pressing into my throat. I inhaled as best I could through my nose as I felt his cock throbbing.
"Fuck! That was close boy." He hoarsly moaned down at me. "Nearly fucking dumped my load in your fucking mouth. I told you I intend to put my spunk in your guts another way."
I started to splutter around his shaft as breathing became harder the longer he held me down and he relented and let me pull back. His cock was sloppy with my spit and stood out hard and thick from his body and I stared a little shocked that I had, just moments before, been throating it with relative ease.
He was clearly now in a mood to speed things along because he grabbed my collar once again and half pulled and half threw me towards my couch where I ended up face down over the arm, my backside raised up and him quickly behind me.
I tried to push up a little but I felt his hand land between my shoulder blades and with just a small but firm push he held me in place. I could feel the heat and weight of his body as he pressed upto me. The thick head of his still spit soaked cock quickly found its way up against my hole and he pressed in. Not a slam but a relentless drive forward that spread open my asshole and stretched my insides to his shape.
When I felt his hips collide with my cheeks I couldn't help but moan into the couch cushions as his cock pressed my switch right up inside me. He began a slow withdraw then another slow press into me. His cock was where my entire focus was. I could feel the heat and thickness of him opening my hole and with every stroke I panted my pleasure out. Gradually he picked up his pace, my hole was open to him and he was making good on his word.
He thrust harder and faster until he was slapping my ass with his hips and grunting with the effort. For my part I was trying my best to press my hole back onto his driving cock to get him as deep in me as possible.
We were both grunting now, adding to the litany of fuck noises that filled the room.
He was no longer holding me down but pulling on my hips as he thrust forward. His cock and my open fuckhole now working in unison to make him keep his promise.
"Fuck yes boy you like this cock up your cunt don't you?" He moaned out
"Fuck yes, make me take it!" Was as much as I could manage as his pounding continued.
"Going to breed you boy. Going to fill you up." He started to pant and his thrusting was becoming a little ragged, hard and deep but with little irregular pauses as if he was trying to hold off and keep the fuck going as long as possible.
"Please!" I moaned out. "Do it fill my cunt, fucking breed me!"
"Fucking knew you'd love it boy!" He roared as he shoved me forward with his whole body, his cock was pulsing deep in my hole and I knew he was blasting jet after jet of his thick cum as far up me as he could get. I moaned as I felt him empty his balls inside me, loving the feeling of completion. He was half slumped across my back following the exersion and release of his orgasm. He was breathing heavily now and we both stayed like that enjoying the afterglow. Finally he pushed himself.upright and slowly withdrew his spent cock from my now freshly seeded hole. As he stepped back I turned and fell to my knees taking his softening cock into my mouth and sucked the flavour of our fuck from him. I sat back and grinned up at him. "Thankyou. You can do that to me anytime!"
As he pulled his shorts back on and headed to the door he waved a hand and said. "Maybe, but I'm pretty sure I've given you everything I can."
"Weird." I thought but he was already out the door and on his way.

I tried messaging him later but his profile was gone. Nothing.
It's been over a week since that amazing pump and dump experience and I woke up this morning shaking and sweaty, my lymph nodes are swollen and its all I can do to stand up. I think I understand his parting quip now.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Incredibly hot writing. So descriptive and so very yummy. As a highly submissive bottom, I could feel myself in this character’s shoes. 
The hook is set early on with "Oh if I'm shooting it anywhere it'll be deep inside your asshole boy." 
And I love a story with a happy ending! 

• Like 1