Fair Warning?

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass. (As if the increased erratic breathing and accelerated, harder thrusts were not a clue.) I told him terms and conditions should have been expressed before I shoved my cock up his ass or at least some time prior to chanting over and over, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” If I ever say, “I’m cumming”, it means that I am quite literally means I am cumming right at that moment. It would be easy to blame it on youth, but I’ve had that happened with older guys as well. I’m a respectful person, but if you’re one of those guys who want to get fucked raw, but not bred, say something at the start. If you don’t tell me - or any top - what you want, I’m just going to assume you want my load up inside of you. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, KindaBasic said:

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass. (As if the increased erratic breathing and accelerated, harder thrusts were not a clue.) I told him terms and conditions should have been expressed before I shoved my cock up his ass or at least some time prior to chanting over and over, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” If I ever say, “I’m cumming”, it means that I am quite literally means I am cumming right at that moment. It would be easy to blame it on youth, but I’ve had that happened with older guys as well. I’m a respectful person, but if you’re one of those guys who want to get fucked raw, but not bred, say something at the start. If you don’t tell me - or any top - what you want, I’m just going to assume you want my load up inside of you. 

I blame feminism lol

• Haha 8
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

In my opinion the second he gave you permission to bury your raw cock up to your balls in his ass meant he agreed to being seeded. Also it’s hard to misunderstand “fuck me Daddy”when he knows he’s being fucked by a raw cock as anything other than “cum in my ass Daddy” You gave him plenty warning  by grunting “I’m  cumming” even if you were actually pumping your sperm deep in his hole as you said it. Glad you claimed another bottom as your cumdump!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Which club? Did this take place at a bar?

15 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass.

He probably enjoyed it and he now jerks off thinking of you breeding his hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

It makes no sense. The main point of being barebacked is the breeding at the end. 
if somebody doesn’t want to be bred, the easiest way to avoid it to ask for condome. Or stating the claim of being not bred beforehand. 
So you didn’t do anything wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

dude's an idiot. When you're in a bathhouse and you let another male slide his erection in your butthole without a condom, you better expect his DNA is going to be sprayed in your guts. That's the whole point of bein a bottom in a bathhouse anyways.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

If I've invited someone to fuck me bareback I assume he's going to cum in my ass whether he tells me or not. It can be hot to hear him telling me he's getting ready to blow, but only because I would tell him how much I want his seed.

If someone invited me to fuck him I make my expectations clear at the start. I only fuck bareback. I don't pull out for any reason until after I cum. I don't care if it hurts you, I'm not stopping until after I cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

(Back in the day) I had some condom tops and btms freak out with post-sex guilt. I tried to suss guys out but there are still guys going to sex venues who can;t get their heads around the sex aspect. The vast majority of tops/vers/btms are level-headed, hungry before and appreciative after!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

If I've invited someone to fuck me bareback I assume he's going to cum in my ass whether he tells me or not. It can be hot to hear him telling me he's getting ready to blow, but only because I would tell him how much I want his seed.

If someone invited me to fuck him I make my expectations clear at the start. I only fuck bareback. I don't pull out for any reason until after I cum. I don't care if it hurts you, I'm not stopping until after I cum.

Damn I fucking want your cock - and I don't care if it "hurts".

• Piggy 1