For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

Whitebutt

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

Guest BritBottom

I used to have a regular fuckbuddy who refused to fuck me until he had wanked the cum out of me. He used my own cum as lube to fuck me, doing so was a big turn on for him and for me.

• 4 years later...

Yup! Once I nut my hole is tight as a vice and my prostate is throbbing, feels great but I've got a submissive / pain kink. With a couple of fuck buddies, they'll have me rub one out during foreplay before they even slide a dick in me.

With other tops I always try to blow a load while he's got his cock in me because they like the milking my hole gives as I shoot and I like to feel them rubbing my prostate after I nut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I generally do not. However, there have been times where I cum before the top does, and I just remind myself of the hierarchy and just “take it”. I will just be moaning and groaning a lot louder lol

I've been with guys who just stop wanting sex the second they cum. For me, no way, my hole and prostate feel great the whole time a guy is fucking me and I have never wanted a top to stop. Doesn't matter if I've cum or not, my hole still loves it. The first guy who fucked me bare, when he pulled out I wrapped my legs around him and guided him back in. Second time he pulled out I guided him in me again and wrapped my legs tight around him. I just wanted to keep feeling his hard dick in me.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

Got a couple of tops that know they totally are on control after I’ve unloaded. I’ve been mllked and made to supply my own lube for him to use on my hungry cunt. When you are a true cumdump you just got to take it. 🐽😈🐽

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

On 9/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, Guest BritBottom said:

I used to have a regular fuckbuddy who refused to fuck me until he had wanked the cum out of me. He used my own cum as lube to fuck me, doing so was a big turn on for him and for me.

I have been with bottoms who liked to JO and cum on my cock and then use it for lube while I fucked them. Hot!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

It all depends, majority of times I have just force to myself to endure the sensation even if I’m not finding the comfort after a long fuck session. After I cum I lose my libido endurance. I tend to even want more session despite not feeling the pleasure after cumming. Ironic isn’t!? 🤪

Edited by BlueSaphir

On 2/20/2019 at 5:27 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

Early on I realized that when the man is not finished I was still in use. For this reason I try not to touch my dick while getting bred. It’s like some of the others have been saying...you just relax your pussy and focus on the man inside you. His pleasure comes first. 

A bottom cumming is a natural reaction to a man using her properly. It serves as encouragement to the man that she is ready for insemination. Many men like to see the bottom cum first anyway. It helps them to get off. My pleasure cums from feeling him cum in me and giving me his precious gift.

• Like 4

When I am getting fucked it´s more about my hole and his cock than my dick. I may, or I may not get hard. Many factors at play here. There are times when I cum whilst being fucked and I don´t lose a shred of desire or horniness. Generally, I do cum twice or even three times on an evening out. If I have a good connection with the top fucking me, then I get hard and if the connection's strong than it may happen for me to cum whilst still being fucked. My hole, my dick and my horniness are somewhat disconnected at that moment, so I am not losing my interest, horniness or lust - call it whatever you like. 

I met a great deal of men who once they cum, all they want after that is a nice cup of tea. For me, once I cum, my body goes to level two of horniness and I become an insatiable cum whore. It so happens that from time to time I cum the second time and I am still in the zone. When that happens, I go into level three of horniness. My hole takes over and all I want is more cock in my ass. Funny thing is that lately I get that happening quite often. And since most of my fucks are happening at a sex club, I thank the universe for sending more cock and cum my way.

As a side note, when I fuck and the bottom cums without me finishing the task, I let them go if they indicate that they are not comfortable any longer. For me, both as a top and as a bottom, means realising a willing connection between our desires. If the desire is not there from one side, there is absolutely no point in fucking. The only time when I would continue fucking a bottom who cums is if that is his kink and he's expressed that kink out loud. 

At the end of the day, fucking is about mutual satisfaction of our desires. And my desire grows and grows with the number of times I cum. Weird, eh?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

A big reason I don't touch my self and completely serve my top to get off before I do is because it's a no fly zone once I've cum...I don't even wanna think about it for the next 10-20 mins

If I’ve cum hands free from a prostate orgasm I’m able to have multiple orgasms…. Usually the span between them gets shorter so after the second or third I’m having full body, hard to control convulsions and growl like I’m possessed 

by that point the top is usually pretty fucking turned on their cock is doing that to me and they shoot, too 

on the rare occasion I jerk myself to cum I lose interest in sex pretty quick

tldr; prostate orgasm, yes give me more! Penis orgasm, get out 

• Like 1

i don't touch my cock till I'm full of cum and no more chance of more cock then usually wank and cum quickly thinking about just getting loaded