Is it inappropriate to offer your hole to fuck in a well known cruising spot that doesn't see much of that kind of activity?

For the background I got called out by someone who I was exchanging blowjobs with, in concealed spot, in an area of an officially nude beach, that is well known as a gay cruising spot. Instead of just politely saying I don't fuck, the guy found it necessary to inform me that "it is mostly just jacking off and sucking here, and we like it that way." I am well aware there is very little fucking there, or for that matter even sucking, but he and I had already been trading off sucking each others cocks for a few minutes when I tried to offer him my ass. Was I out of line, or was he? If I was out of line, because fucking isn't common at a cruising spot, there is pretty much no place in the PNW where you can even try to fuck.

Other the sucking I exchanged with this, I completely struck out, no one else wanted to do more than watch each other jack off. There was lots of cruising, but absolutely no action or for the most part even touching, and I know most of the cruisers here prefer it this way. 

• Like 5

That seems weird unless it’s a spot that is easily found by outsiders none the wiser, in which case I understand keeping the risk lower. If that’s not the case I don’t understand why someone would be dictating the designated action of others.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I always offer my hole and I leave it up to the guy to make that decision. He is a big boy and can make his own decisions. But I always ask, because sometimes I have had a guy who is only looking for a BJ and with a little persuasion I get my hole filled and he gets off. I always respect what the guy decides. I would never force myself on anyone, unless they were into that.😜 I’ve always been a big believer that if you don’t ask you don’t get.

• Upvote 2

OMG. Are there now House Rules for every cruising spot in the world? Let‘s do what we have to do: unload/ get loaded. As long as you do not molest someone everything that gets you in a mood is ok. So this one rule is enough. Amen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Maybe that's his way of saying he doesn't fuck (there / at all)?
If there was no investigation round your ass or hole I would assume no interest in fucking (from him).
There see to be increased presences of prudes, cock-blockers and sex-stoppers all over these days 😞 

• Upvote 1

I think you were right to offer if he wasn’t making his intentions clear. It is hard to read though, I don’t think I have ever actually offered my ass either cruising or in a sex club but it just seems to happen. I actually quite like it when a guy just appears from somewhere and the first thing you know is his dick is in you. But I can see how some would see that as a violation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Davidc said:

Yes , absolutely- once someone starts fucking it seems to “ give permission “ for the rest.

and remember one swallow doesn’t make an orgy 

I think that was his fear, he had probably seen someone fucking and wanted to make sure it doesn't become the norm at his "cruising" spot. It can be comical to watch the lengths some guys will go to at the bathhouses in Portland in their effort to evade anyone that is looking to fuck.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

That seems weird unless it’s a spot that is easily found by outsiders none the wiser, in which case I understand keeping the risk lower. If that’s not the case I don’t understand why someone would be dictating the designated action of others.

I fully agree, that you should not do it where you might be unintentionally discovered by the general public, however that was not the case yesterday. Ironically this 

happened at the same nude beach. Exhibitionists have it just as difficult as guys who love to fuck in Portland, if they want to give a performance where they are fucking they have to do it somewhere they absolutely cannot avoided, guys will not watch otherwise. If you want to do light foreplay i.e. making out, playing with each other titties, where no one even touches a dick, you will draw a crowd that will watch in rapt attention for hours on end. 

• Confused 1

Good ol' Pacific No Sex.... Oh dear, oh dear....

I too, unfortunately experienced in my very recent travels, very similar attitudes. From Whistler and Vancouver to well into San Diego, this behaviour has hunted me for almost a month this summer. Wreck Beach in Vancouver used to be my go to spot for carefree cruising. Now, it's all parceled up, gentrified, and 'Look, but no touchey' vibes. Travelling down south to Seattle the cruising grounds around the Needle have all gone with granola stores everywhere. Didn't hold my breath for Portland as I knew the old money there will not be caught with riff raff like me. They mate behind the closed doors at the playhouse and then only if they're high as Mt St. Helen. Continuing on 101 south I came across a small town favoured by the surfers in the old days, Gold Beach. I got lucky there with two gay surfers from France who were horny as hell and couldn't wait to dump their loads. I was hoping San Fran will be different, but the same attitudes as in the north prevailed. Only that the city provided for more crackheads than I cared to remember. Nothing to see, nothing to cruise, heading down to LA. No saint has offered me any relief: Santa Cruz, Lucia , Simeon, San Luis, Santa Maria, Clara, Barbara... all hetero dormitories with occasional "the only gay in the village" cashier at the souvenir shop. Got down south to LA only to find three quarters of the gay population can't find their dicks due to either being high, or on roids, with bulging muscles but their cocks well hidden and shriveled balls. I got lucky though. The guy at a gas pump on Orange Dr where I used to live was dying to suck a decent cock. So in less than 10 minutes, I filled up my tank, and filled up his guts too. It wasn't until I hit San Diego that the naval officers started to be more daring in a toilet or by the Imperial beach. But even then, "Just suck me" is the one sentence that everyone says. I heard of other sites where those lucky enough to have made it over the border gather in the hope of scoring money for their journey to LA. 

Travelling down the 101 north to south I can honestly tell that the place is almost asexual. Good from far, but you know, far from good. 

Now, back to your own experience @NWUSHorny, i would've said to the guy to fuck off and get a life. He doesn't own the place and he is just one bitter queen who will shriek like a woman in front of a Birkin bag when he goes to Lab at Berghain in Berlin.  @NWUSHorny next time you go there, just tell the guy that the rules have changed and that is now a BZ sanctioned breeding ground. You go and make the rules too: Raw is Law. And it's Fuck and Suck zone, not a Look and Wank.

Good luck buddy! PNW is awesome in so many ways but sex is not one of them.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, PollaDeMiel said:

Good ol' Pacific No Sex.... Oh dear, oh dear....

I too, unfortunately experienced in my very recent travels, very similar attitudes. From Whistler and Vancouver to well into San Diego, this behaviour has hunted me for almost a month this summer. Wreck Beach in Vancouver used to be my go to spot for carefree cruising. Now, it's all parceled up, gentrified, and 'Look, but no touchey' vibes. Travelling down south to Seattle the cruising grounds around the Needle have all gone with granola stores everywhere. Didn't hold my breath for Portland as I knew the old money there will not be caught with riff raff like me. They mate behind the closed doors at the playhouse and then only if they're high as Mt St. Helen. Continuing on 101 south I came across a small town favoured by the surfers in the old days, Gold Beach. I got lucky there with two gay surfers from France who were horny as hell and couldn't wait to dump their loads. I was hoping San Fran will be different, but the same attitudes as in the north prevailed. Only that the city provided for more crackheads than I cared to remember. Nothing to see, nothing to cruise, heading down to LA. No saint has offered me any relief: Santa Cruz, Lucia , Simeon, San Luis, Santa Maria, Clara, Barbara... all hetero dormitories with occasional "the only gay in the village" cashier at the souvenir shop. Got down south to LA only to find three quarters of the gay population can't find their dicks due to either being high, or on roids, with bulging muscles but their cocks well hidden and shriveled balls. I got lucky though. The guy at a gas pump on Orange Dr where I used to live was dying to suck a decent cock. So in less than 10 minutes, I filled up my tank, and filled up his guts too. It wasn't until I hit San Diego that the naval officers started to be more daring in a toilet or by the Imperial beach. But even then, "Just suck me" is the one sentence that everyone says. I heard of other sites where those lucky enough to have made it over the border gather in the hope of scoring money for their journey to LA. 

Travelling down the 101 north to south I can honestly tell that the place is almost asexual. Good from far, but you know, far from good. 

Now, back to your own experience @NWUSHorny, i would've said to the guy to fuck off and get a life. He doesn't own the place and he is just one bitter queen who will shriek like a woman in front of a Birkin bag when he goes to Lab at Berghain in Berlin.  @NWUSHorny next time you go there, just tell the guy that the rules have changed and that is now a BZ sanctioned breeding ground. You go and make the rules too: Raw is Law. And it's Fuck and Suck zone, not a Look and Wank.

Good luck buddy! PNW is awesome in so many ways but sex is not one of them.

I fully agree with you about Vancouver, BC to Portland, OR. I travel a lot for work and hate the limited amount of sex available in my local region. I've my never had the opportunity to play in the Bay area, but still have really good luck in LA and several nearby coastal areas. San Diego is kind of a mixed bag, there is still cruising sex available but only remaining boathouse is Club San Diego is the only one remaining and the attitude about fucking seems to be directly linked to Seattle, makes me really miss the Vulcan, I always found guys to fuck there.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

"it is mostly just jacking off and sucking here, and we like it that way."

Unless there are some verrrrrrry peculiar elections going on in your area, who did that guy think he was, as though he's the mayor of Sukoff Beach or something?  "WE" like it that way ??? 

If you were polite in your response, you're a better man than I am ....

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

If you were polite in your response, you're a better man than I am ....

My response was "I'm well aware of what is customary," and walked away in disgust. He is probably one of the cock suckers from Steam that reaches in from the main playroom curtain to the suck ramp curtain and holds them together so that he doesn't have to see or be seen by the potentially 1 or 2 guys hoping to find a fuck partner.

• Haha 1

He was out of line.  He should have said - "it's mostly sucking here" and left it at that.  By adding the "and we like it that way" he was determining what YOU could do, which is not his place.  If he was trying to inform you that sucking was less risk to getting caught, he could have said that.  If he didn't fuck or didn't want to, he could have easily said that.  Instead, he tried to establish dominance.  Being who I am, I would have found a top and then the top fuck me right next to him.  (I can be an evil, petty bitch.)

• Like 2