Can a Dick be too hard?

When I get really excited my dick will get hard as a rock.  Sometimes I think it's so hard as not to be comfortable for the bottom.  I've not had any complaints but was wondering if it would be better if I wasn't quite so hard. Can a dick be too hard?

In my youth I often had erections that were so hard it was painful to me but the only way to make it soft was to do whatever I could to cum. Jerk off, fuck my buddy, whatever. I never once heard a bottom complain even though I could feel every inch of their ass as my cock slid in and out, and no complaints at all when I hit overdrive.

• Like 1

I pride myself on my cock being as hard as stone when I fucking a bottom. I have never had a single complaint from any bottom I’ve ever fucked. When I bottom, I want a nice hard cock pressing all over my insides. If it’s not hard, I’m not feeling it. And I’m not talking about an 8” dick. Any length is great as long as it can get hard.

• Like 2

Nothing that I love more than a rock hard cock, especially one that's pointing up and bulging.   Especially if it's in my mouth or in my ass.   It seems so much easier to enter a tight hole and when it's deep in me I tend to feel it more and have added sensations.

And I love the way that it looks,  and the way that it bounces when moving.

• Like 1

One needs hard cock to penetrate tight hole especially with young and inexperienced bottom. Hard dick against tight hole with persistent makes two happy fuck.  

• Like 1

As someone who often asks for it harder I can honestly say there's no such thing as too hard. 😈

I can appreciate opinions may vary but I consider it a necessary service to take care of and soothe very hard cocks.

Though we use terms like "hard as a rock,"  a Mans Cock is still flesh and blood, not stone. The texture is soft, even if it's throbbing erect. As a bottom, seeing a Mans Cock throbbing hard speaks to me of His excitement and need/desire to penetrate and breed, and has the effect of connecting to my own lust/need to be penetrated, fucked and bred. Seeing it opens and penetrates me psychologically, i cannot imagine a Mans Cock that is too hard, that to me is like saying "He wants to fuck too much," and as far as i'm concerned, You cannot want/need to fuck "too much." 

This isn't universal, but a lot of the time i can tell when a Top is getting close to  orgasm because His Cock swells a bit more, gets even harder before He shoots. It's a really hot sensation and overwhelms me with anticipation of Him having HIs orgasm inside of me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...