We need an English lesson

Three times this week I have been contacted by tops I make it very clear that I am a bareback bottom who takes loads in my ass

1. guy asked me if I had condom What is not clear about bareback!

2. Where do you want me to cum? Well since I take loads in my ass take a guess 

3. Do you like being fucked? Well that is really lame

Don’t waste time with silly questions 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

That is curious to me when that happens. i wonder if with some, it's just that they want to have repeat affirmation? i too have wondered with some guys if they are illiterate? Seriously, not kidding. But then, they seem to know enough to be able to write the questions, so it seems they should be able to read and comprehend the answers.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It's 100% dickful thinking.

Horny men get fixated and push everything else out of their minds but what they want. It explains guys wanting to get fucked hitting up other total bottoms. It explains ignoring profile content and your expressed preferences.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

It's 100% dickful thinking.

Horny men get fixated and push everything else out of their minds but what they want. It explains guys wanting to get fucked hitting up other total bottoms. It explains ignoring profile content and your expressed preferences.

It's strange though, eh? It seems that they'd be hugely frustrated, that that is totally self defeating behavior?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

It's strange though, eh? It seems that they'd be hugely frustrated, that that is totally self defeating behavior?

Treating it as a game theory problem, it's a completely nonsensical strategy.

I'm looking for chemistry and connection, and failing basic English comprehension isn't a good start. I've also had a number of men read part of my sniffies profile and decide a) I don't like big guys, b) I don't like men of color, and c) I don't like older guys. This is the relevant section:

"Rigid, slender, and girthy-cocked men especially encouraged to wear grooves in me at both ends. Open to adults of all ethnicities and ages."

Honestly, if an English speaker can't correctly parse the meaning of these two sentences, my read is they've come to my profile primed with a pre-existing beef, bias, or trauma. I'm telling guys that regardless of the thickness of their cock, they are welcome in my holes. I'm not sure how you glean I don't like big guys, but maybe "slender" is a trigger word for some even when it's describing cock. Thinking I don't like older guys or men of color when I explicitly say I'm open to all adult ages and all ethnicities is just bewildering to me.

Whether it's dickful thinking, poor comprehension, or something else, no hole for them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Treating it as a game theory problem, it's a completely nonsensical strategy.

I'm looking for chemistry and connection, and failing basic English comprehension isn't a good start. I've also had a number of men read part of my sniffies profile and decide a) I don't like big guys, b) I don't like men of color, and c) I don't like older guys. This is the relevant section:

"Rigid, slender, and girthy-cocked men especially encouraged to wear grooves in me at both ends. Open to adults of all ethnicities and ages."

Honestly, if an English speaker can't correctly parse the meaning of these two sentences, my read is they've come to my profile primed with a pre-existing beef, bias, or trauma. I'm telling guys that regardless of the thickness of their cock, they are welcome in my holes. I'm not sure how you glean I don't like big guys, but maybe "slender" is a trigger word for some even when it's describing cock. Thinking I don't like older guys or men of color when I explicitly say I'm open to all adult ages and all ethnicities is just bewildering to me.

Whether it's dickful thinking, poor comprehension, or something else, no hole for them.

Oh, yeah,  i can see where a whole sector of guys is going to miss out on what you are trying to convey.  i think you're way to fancy and eloquent to get the attention (and comprehension) of as many of the guys on prime time hook-up sites as you can.  Maybe a simpler alternative?

i want to be fucked in the ass or mouth by any  legally aged guy with a cock that gets hard. Race, body size and age do not matter to me.

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

trauma

Interesting theory;  it's the only one that could possibly explain the issue.  I don't wish "trauma" on anyone, but - I've heard that sometimes babies get dropped on their heads ... 

Hopefully not, but maybe it's true .... 

I'm not sure what they teach in the public schools anymore, but chances are really poor it's reading (and comprehending what they've just read), spelling, writing, those basics.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

My nephew is in 8th grade.  He doesn’t have homework, and has never had to research and write a report.

Doesn’t that say something about what kids are, or, aren’t learning?

Research is obsolete. We have Alexa, Siri and now ChatGPT.

Which is why most guys, online and in person, cannot carry a conversation past sup, woof, hey or looking.

Edited by topblkmale
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Oh, yeah,  i can see where a whole sector of guys is going to miss out on what you are trying to convey.  i think you're way to fancy and eloquent to get the attention (and comprehension) of as many of the guys on prime time hook-up sites as you can.  Maybe a simpler alternative?

That isn't a complex sentence and it's not poetry. If they can't grok it, I'm fine with missing out on those men. 

• Like 1

Uh... Blackrobe dude, read your profile again: 

In the first sentence, "Rigid", "Slender" and "Girthy-cocked", all function as parallel adjectives modifying the noun "men".  Are you aware the most grammatically correct way to read your sentence is that you are looking for men who are "Rigid", "Slender" and "Girthy-cocked"?  

It's pretty easy to read that and think you're only looking for ripped/uptight, lean guys with thick cocks, regardless of age/race.  Many guys won't have all that, so I don't think it's helping you get action.  

Just my two cents; I don't really care if I'm right or wrong here, but at least you have an unbiased third party's opinion to consider, but if what you are writing is contributing to you not getting the level of action you want, you can do something to change it.  Good luck getting more guys 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Three times this week I have been contacted by tops I make it very clear that I am a bareback bottom who takes loads in my ass

1. guy asked me if I had condom What is not clear about bareback!

2. Where do you want me to cum? Well since I take loads in my ass take a guess 

3. Do you like being fucked? Well that is really lame

Don’t waste time with silly questions 

My profiles always clearly state what I'm looking for.  Even though I'm a hosting bottom looking for anal loads, I'll routinely get messages asking if I'll top. asking if I have a glory hole, or If I'd travel 30 miles and just give a blow job. How I answer stupid questions depends on my mood and can vary from *ignore*, to patiently requesting they re-read my profile, to sarcasm.  I usually opt for sarcasm -- especially if they get huffy after I've told them, "No". My answers to the three questions you were asked would probably be something like:

1. Do you have condoms?   Answer:   Yes! They'll fit nicely over your face. If you're nice I might snip off the tip so you can breathe.

2. Where do you want me to cum?   Answer:  How about Cincinnati. I've never been there.

3. Do you like being fucked?   Answer: In the ass? Yes.  In the head by morons who can't read a fucking profile? Not so much.

Sarcasm is one of my true joys in life. I highly recommend it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, gacanasian said:

Just my two cents; I don't really care if I'm right or wrong here, but at least you have an unbiased third party's opinion to consider, but if what you are writing is contributing to you not getting the level of action you want, you can do something to change it.  Good luck getting more guys 🙂

A useful perspective. 

I grew up and was educated outside the USA in another English speaking country, so I'm always tripping over things that I don't expect to be fraught, but end up being. Other variations don't flow as well, or fit in the character limit, but I'll give more thought to removing the ambiguity. 

19 hours ago, blackrobe said:

That isn't a complex sentence and it's not poetry. If they can't grok it, I'm fine with missing out on those men. 

“Grok”. I loved Stranger in a Strange Land. Read it when I was 15 and learned what grok meant. Nice!