Favourite position to get bred

HornyladNL

4 minutes ago, lovedbottom said:

I love missionary too cause of the eye contact 

my fav position to get fucked in is doggy but i love to flip over to missionary when he's gettin close, not just for the eye contact, but the whole visual of the body language as he's about to erupt and i love seeing a guy's cum face as he unloads in me 

For me it depends on the situation. For rough, raw, animalistic fucking: prone bone where the top is in my ass deep, a hand around my neck choking me, while he grunts and tells me I'm a total slut. For total submission: definitely missionary where we're looking into each other's eyes as he reaches climax then leans in for a deep kiss, forcing his tongue in my mouth as he breeds my very soul.

I love to switch positions, BUT if I had to pick one... doggy. I like it anonymous, me waiting naked, ass up like that. In the dark. The anticipation of hearing an unknown top come in, just the sound of him undressing, maybe a word or two about my inviting ass. Hearing him slowly approach, feeling his hands find my ass, the wetness of lube or spit or precum that he uses to open me up. The feel of his head pressed against my hole and then the way he chooses to penetrated...slow and easy? Hard and forceful? That's my favorite.

I’m not in charge. That’s the tops decision how to breed me. On the other hand I like missionary where I can see in his face when he paints my guts with his load. It’s also hot in a sling where I’m powerless and at the mercy of the top to breed me while I beg for his load

• Like 2

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

I’ll take dick any position he wants.  There are benefits to missionary, doggy, prone bone, all of them.

And when I’m topping, I like working through all those positions as well.

I'd take you any way I could get you!

• Piggy 1