I think a straight guy is messing with me

Sharp-edge

He's 100% straight, or to put me more precisely, no matter if he likes or does not like men he's really into women. We call him a vulture. This is a slung term in Greek to signify someone that really "hunts" women.

Physically, he's interesting. Nothing special but he gives me the vibe that "he's a man" and that is somewhat intriguing. He's not charming, he's rather an asshole in behavior.

We had a special training with him in charge. He called on the phone only the women if they had any questions about the seminar and then he was a bit mean with them by saying that they should have called him to make questions. We, the guys, were never called by anyone.

I feel almost violated by him. He was testing if we got the course skills and examined us. He gave us all a non passing grade and we had to re-do the exam where most of us passed (I did).

I've fallen to his trap. The girls don't like him, he's annoying. Actively, I don't like him either but when he would make some small moves to readjust his shirt of whatever my X rays are activated. Probably he could tell. From a point on he would call me too, as he did with the girls. The other guys he would not call.

When we talk, me and him, he has that bro/dude attitude. If I wasn't experienced with stupid people, I would have bought it. He catches me from the shoulder and talks to me (about related things with the practical course). I'm like "touch me a bit more and somebody will end up with a dick in his asshole real soon".

So this is not exactly a question rather a conclusion: this guy seems to be flatter that I've given him some hints that I like him and he doesn't mind I'm gay. He's equally asshole as he's with the girls. It's almost equality.

35 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Reads to me like he might be homophobic and closeted. 

I think he needs someone to fall for him. It seels every girl he has targeted had a parachute lmao. I can fuck him or get fucked by him any time he doesn't have to feel hurt

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

I've fallen to his trap

Sounds like it to me too.  Since he's your "teacher/professor/superior? in some professional way though, it's a big fat risk to get too close to him. 

You don't really need to step into his puddle, do you?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Sounds like it to me too.  Since he's your "teacher/professor/superior? in some professional way though, it's a big fat risk to get too close to him. 

You don't really need to step into his puddle, do you?  

He's a teacher/examiner but the seminar is ending very soon so we won't have any type of power dynamics.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Incidentally, these kinds of men are repellant to me and they end up on my "unfuckable" list.

For me, I put those type of men on their backs, their knees corssed on their chest and I fuck their hole nice and deep and then I seed them. This explains to them that the source of their behaviour is the lack of a nice and thick dick and helps them move on.

• Like 1

Just now, Sharp-edge said:

For me, I put those type of men on their backs, their knees corssed on their chest and I fuck their hole nice and deep and then I seed them. This explains to them that the source of their behaviour is the lack of a nice and thick dick and helps them move on.

While I'm into watching an attitude adjusting fuck, I'm not wired to administer it. Nor will the change in attitude be enduring. Men like this often pendulum swing hard back into their usually behavior (seeing the way you spelled this word made me a little homesick) as a way of invalidating that kind of experience. 

• Upvote 1

You are torturing yourself over someone who does not desire you. Don't feed his ego. He's just waiting for the opportunity to crush your soul.  To me, he's giving off vampire energy. 

If a guy is not giving you clear signals that he is gay/bi, then go fuck somebody who is showing interest in you.

These types of stories reinforce what I've long believed, which is no matter how strong we think we are, there's always someone who is like  kryptonite to us. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Ignore him.

It will bruise his ego, and you will keep your self respect.

THIS. This is exactly right.

I don't see how anyone with ANY self-respect could reward someone for acting this shitty to people. He doesn't need an "attitude adjusting fuck" - that's what he wants, and then he'll start the cycle over again, abusing more people to get what he wants.

What he NEEDS is to be ignored and to learn the lesson that being a shit gets you shit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4