Locktober 2024 - Who's doing it?

BritishCumdump

So last year I went a bit crazy for Locktober.  I didn't understand the whole chastity thing and I fear that I may have gone way to aggressive with my sub.  He made it 17 days.  We haven't spoken since.

It's time to learn now.  I bought my first cock-cage/chastity device tonight.  I have a harness that holds a plug in, but this one looked really hot so I bought it too. 

Pictures here.   

I won't be wearing the buttplug the whole time, but I plan on committing to the cock-cage.  I have a bud on NKP who is experienced in this who's gonna give me some training - 

Let's fucking go!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My locktober got real last night.  My key holder invited me over for dinner. She is 60 but still a good looking lady. She showed me her new leather bracelet with my key attached.  After dinner she showed me a list of tasks I have to complete to earn my release on the 31st. I had no idea she was so kinky.  Among the list is sucking 6 different cocks. A prostate milking on the 15th. 15 orgasams for her. 6 hours of titty  worship. This inverted cage is way more intense.  She did the first cleaning and inspection yesterday.  Getting it back on took some force.

• Piggy 1

I'm planning to stay locked aa long as possible this Locktober, with an amazing couple as keyholders. I did it last year and it was so enjoyable using a timer to keep track of how long I'd been locked. 

I had regular checks and inspections, but was also allowed to unlock for regular exercise and running. I hit my goal and got a delightfully slutty reward in early November.

• Like 1

So I know its early but I thought this could be a fun thread. I posted in another thread I asked my widowed neighbor to be a key holder for locktober.  She took it very serious.  Last night I had my first cleaning and then she sat on my face before I was locked back up. Then later last night I got my first fuck being locked. 

My hey holder  and my first fuck locked

Post you loctober fun here!

Screenshot_20240919-053619_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240919-053943_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For me, a cage, or any other 'toy' or sex implement, only works if it's connected to a Top. Self caging has no appeal to me at all, nor does self penetration with a dildo. i want/need the desire, lust, need of the Top to energize any of those things. i do jack off and cum, but it's always a disappointment when i do because in my ideal world the only orgasm i want it the one a Man gives me.  And even that is tricky. i can go without having my own orgasm if i am getting enough orgasms from a Top inside of me. i like the pent up need, the lack of refractory, of not cumming. It makes my connection with a Top more intense, complete. If i happen to cum from being fucked, that's a great and rare event, but not a necessity for me. For me, an ongoing connection with a Top Who breeds me frequently and doesn't want me to use my penis to cum is it's own form of chastity, no physical cage required... His desire is cage enough. The key to that cage is His Cock.

Edited by tallslenderguy