Ever miss an old fuck bud or wonder if he is alive even?

AlwaysOpen

I had this brought to the front of my head this week- I was leaving work when I heard someone call my name. Looking at the man, I was at a loss- he knew me, I had no clue who he was. Turned out he was a gay neighbor of mine from a city I have not lived in in 11 years. A littel conversation- but he was working, and a promise to reconnect soon. ( He is working at the same airport as me, so I will see him again, if I recognise him- )

I got home a little out of it still, and I began thinking- of men I had sex with and still remember- no old lovers or known dead friends- but fuck buds or kinkmen I have lost connection with. Some I knew their full names once, but now only know the first names. Others were fun guys who made a change in me, or brought out a new kink, but in moving several times I had managed to lose connections with.

Anyone else like that here? I would really love to reconnect- I guess I could try Facebook, but I don't know I would even know where to begin- and I certainly would not want my family and work mates suddenly thrusting in where my sex mates might be connecting.

For me, I grew up in the Hudson Valley of NY in the 60's and 70's- coming of age at the hands ( and limp cock) of the old post master of our small post office. He introduced me to another guy he used- a little older than me- very Ringo Starr looking back then- John- what a sexual man! I even planned to have a sleep over with him once- in my house, alone. But I was so terrified ( as only a 17 yr old newly sexual kid can be)one of my siblings would come by ( at midnight, right !!) that after driving and picking him up, him fucking me, I told him I had to take him back that night- a huge mistake- I wonder what would have been if we had actually slept that night- and I never saw him again. The few times I have been back to my hometown for weddings or funerals I always walk the cemetery where his brother was buried after a drowning- now I cannot even remember the location of that grave- so I don't know if he is also there, alive, or ??? I have seen classmates and old playmates in there now- and I just wonder - some I know were car wrecks, but were others brothers with the bug, or suicides, or 9/11 victims?

So- have any of you also wondered about old fuckers of the past? And have any of you actually been able to FIND, and reconnect with old friends long lost- and if so- how was it- a let down or a good connection rekindled?

I sure do. For several years I lived in LA and frequented the Midtowne baths. Aside from the sexual element, the social element was very gratifying for this mis-placed Philadelphian. I would love to run into some of my fuckbuds. When I go back to LA (about once a year) I try to drop in. Occasionally I see guys I know from sight, but have yet to see any of the guys with whom I swapped cum. [sigh]

Yes I wonder the same thing at times. I can think of a small handful that I really would like to know how they are, what has been up in there world, and what they are doing. I haven't searched anyone down yet and found out but this kind of encourages me to do that.

Many years ago there was a sweet faced high school boy I met in a cruisy toilet. The kid had the door wide open while he was taking a dump, proudly stroking his 8 inch uncut latino cock. I didn't even say hello, just started sucking him off and then took him inside me, probably my first bareback sex as a bottom. He fucked like a madman and shot a huge load into me. It was so raunchy and intense. We exited the bathroom together and exchanged numbers. Over the years, no matter what I am doing or who I am seeing, we always find a way to get together for raw, uninhibited total pig sex. I've watched him grow up, finish college, get his first job, get married, settle down, buy a house. He's getting a little chunky now, and is no longer a boy, but he's sexier than ever.

Edited by Hotload84

I used to see a guy in Bath, always raw and always at his place.

I kept my anonymity, so he could never contact me, this went on for a few years, then one day I called around to his, and he had moved.

Could not find anything out as to where he had moved to, such a shame, would love to see him again.

D N, if your reading this!...

• 1 year later...

Yes for sure. I used to have a great African American guy who would call me. Come over and he would fuck me. Was hot because I never knew when he was horny. But when he was he would drop a huge load up my ass. He moved and lost total contact with him

A buddy of mine from here in Seattle moved to Tennessee. We reconnected off of a kink website when we recognized each other. We kept an online friendship going for the past 3 years or so. His roommate contacted me via a website to say he needed to tell me something.

I knew it wasn't going to be good. My friend was pretty raunchy and in to meth. I figured he probably got arrested or something. Instead, I was informed that he'd passed away. I know he hadn't been taking his meds, and apparently he got shingles that he wasn't taking care of. I guess it got in to his brain and he had a seizure and died. I'm sad we didn't get to reconnect in person, but I'm not so certain he hadn't been slowly commiting suicide. There's been a few of my pnp pals who I lost contact with. I hardly ever party any more, so I don't keep up with all of them. Some are probably homeless, some are dead, and some are clean. The one thing I've become very aware of, there are few late 40s-early 50s drug addicts. If you've been using heavily for decades, your probably dead.

That's partly what I was talking about in my post poz orphans . I still want to know what happened to my pozdaddy whoever he is, but after all this time I fear the worst. I've used facebook to catch up with a lot of others from the past - I have a privacy advantage there as I officially changed my name in 1988. But then you catch up with someone after a long time and you've either grown apart to the extent that you barely recognise each other, or, as happened to me recently when changing trains in Cardiff, you end up talking like you only met for coffee last week...

The one thing I truly regret about being pozzed last year is that I can't have my married fuck buddy Brian again. He has emailed me a few times to see how I am doing, but we both know he can't take the risk. I've held back on trying to explain the whole undetectable thing. I miss his charm, his attentions, his big fat cock and most of all the unusually large volume of cum he used to shoot up my asshole for nearly five years. I miss him alot.

I had a fb here in Palm Springs for a couple years. He is the one who turned me into a bareback cum slut. He moved to Seattle and I lost touch. I really want to hook up with him again. We talked once several years ago, however, I no longer have his number or email address.

I had a fuck buddy I affectionately dubbed "Brian the Pig Boy." He was a versatile and somewhat ditzy pig and a fellow chaser. We had so much fun collecting loads and then fetching and fucking each other. And in a way, we did love each other. No romantically, but there was a definite affection.

He eventually moved to NYC and we fell out of touch. I'd love to hear from him and eat that beautiful hairy ass again. Of course, there is a chance he's no longer with us.

Guest GoodExercise

Tall, lean Korean top. Late 20s. So handsome, and so hung. Sweet but kinky, and gentle but assertive. He loved to rim me. Kissed me, licked me, fucked me raw, shot in me, and then pissed in me on many hookups. He left Chicago for work a decade ago -- he ought to move back.