Toy broke off and stuck in ass

sandiegodumm

13 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Yep I can understand all of the above... and that hospital er's are used to handling these sort of situations... but something that goes in and comes out every time is a cock!

Except for leper cocks.

Sorry, old Sam Kineson joke.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, melvin0095 said:

I did exactly this same thing.  But I now have a 4 inch scar where it did not come out.  And they keep my toy.  We figured it was in the museum somewhere.  My surgeon was impressed.

😬 Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

I knew my situation wasn’t just a premature decision to go in after I woke up from the anesthesia they used to try to remove it non-surgically and was told they had failed. I had to wonder, though, how hard they had actually tried - If they can perform a colonoscopy, surely they could find the damn thing, and if they could find it, there have to be ways to attach something to a dildo so you could pull it out without having to cut open a guy’s abdomen. Think of it like rescuing someone who’s fallen into a well ot gotten trapped in a cave; people come up with all kinds of creative solutions for that.

On 6/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, ErosWired said:

😬 Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

I knew my situation wasn’t just a premature decision to go in after I woke up from the anesthesia they used to try to remove it non-surgically and was told they had failed. I had to wonder, though, how hard they had actually tried - If they can perform a colonoscopy, surely they could find the damn thing, and if they could find it, there have to be ways to attach something to a dildo so you could pull it out without having to cut open a guy’s abdomen. Think of it like rescuing someone who’s fallen into a well ot gotten trapped in a cave; people come up with all kinds of creative solutions for that.

More of the story.  I went to the closest hospital in my insurance system.  The ER doctor was great. He said they delivered one or two a week.  He poked and probed with my legs up in stirrups.  Its a teaching hospital so he asked if I minded a student assisting.  Apparently I miss understood him.  Next time I looked up there was a room full of assorted people.  He spent a hour working at it.   With extra equipment from surgery.  Trying various suggestions and help from several different doctors.  I do not have a clue what things they put up my ass, but here was lots of cold steel things appearing in my line of vision.  He gave up and said the only other thing to try general anesthesia.   The on call surgeon was at their sister hospital across town.  Got there and in walked the surgeon.  Turns out he and I where  old friends of sorts.  At the time I was working at a country club.  He was one of my regular members.  After a howdy-do, very professional explaining putting me under to get it out.  He was sure that would work.  But if not he would do surgery.  I woke up the next day with 15 staples in my belly.  Lots of fun lol  Glad you had a better time.    My partner and I where treated with respect and kindness during my stay in the hospital.  We where sure some of them found it amusing.  Hell we did. 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:44 AM, RawCunt said:

As embarrassing as it would be, it is quite a common occurrence at emergency departments from what I have read.  Not just toys, all sorts of things, and not just men.

Rawcunt, you are absolutely right. A friend of mine is an ER nurse and she told me that one night a doctor had to surgically remove a hotdog from a woman's vagina. 

21 hours ago, barefootboy said:

Rawcunt, you are absolutely right. A friend of mine is an ER nurse and she told me that one night a doctor had to surgically remove a hotdog from a woman's vagina. 

I’m sure she accidentally sat on that.

Really, though - I wonder how often a patient tells hospital staff he or she ‘accidentally’ sat on an object that ended up so far up their rectum it couldn’t get out?

“Um...sir, that’s a regulation standard size bowling pin you’ve got up in there.”

”Yeah...I...accidentally sat down on it.”

”You did, huh? Do you ever get your head stuck in there as well?”