First Time Without His Wife (Short Story)

This is actually a true story (I hope you stroke to finish!)  

This guy was visiting our office on business from Wyoming , during a 3 person meeting with my boss and him i noticed he kept looking down at my bulge which started to grow because i noticed him looking ,i was trying to hide it from my boss because now it was becoming a full blown hard-On, (i get really hard sometimes when people look at my cock) today was bad timing for me because i wore boxers to work, as i got harder my 8 inches ended up sticking out the top of my pants so i was trying to hide it under my shirt but every time my boss would turn away from me i'd flash my boner at this guy , after the meeting i'm waking down the hall and he's practically begging for me to meet him for a drink and "Hang out", i told him "I don't drink but I'll come by and fuck you if you'd like". he was shocked at my honesty, and said oh no he'd never fooled around with a guy before without his wife and he hasn't been fucked before, he admitted he want to play with my cock because he'd never seen one this big in real life, He seemed like a nice guy so i'm like hey i who am i to turn down a blow job, lol so i went to his hotel room after work, he was drinking and talking about how he was thinking he was more Bi than straight and wanted to try sucking my dick, so of course i let him, before long he was trying to deep throat me but couldn't (He got a good 5 inches down without choking), i said hey let me try a something he said "what" i said "Can i eat your ass?"  he was very hesitant but the minute my tongue touched his hole he was moaning and dripping pre-cum all over, eventually he got so horny he started say stuff like "Eat my Boi-Pussy" he got so out of his mind with horniness he started begging me to fuck his hole! after a good 30 or 40 mins of me pounding him into tomorrow in a lot of different positions eventually  i'm fucking him back up on his knees and i'm really close about to cum and all of a sudden he's shooting his load all over the bed, just cuming uncontrollably without touching himself. i feel his hole spasming around my cock gripping it like a vice so tight around like a suction and i begin cuming too, pumping him full of my load, i spray a huge load deep in his guts i feel it pumping into him . as i pull my cock out it leaks and pours out of the wide open gaping hole I made. It started out sooooo tight but i really opened him up, he said that was better than any Pegging his wife ever gave him! i said i know "I'm a really good fuck"

1 Hiding my Boner Like This Small.jpeg

2 work fuck 1 Small.jpeg

3 Work fuck 2 Small.jpeg

4 Work fuck 3 Small.jpeg

5 Work fuck 4 Small.jpeg

• Upvote 1