Poppers tolerance

GexTrick

I've been into poppers for 3 years now, which makes me consider myself a relative newbie at it (at least compared to guys whom has been sniffing for many many years).

I still remember my first bottle (Everest premium) cause it gave me a hit so strong at first I actually got a bit scared by the strong dizziness and the bumps of my heartbeat drumming in my head, but i was soon hooked.

Throughout time I tried many brands, not using them every day but let say on average a bottle a month concentrating the use in 4 or 5 bathhouse/sex club or home bating sessions.

The problem is, expectedly, my body built up a tolerance with time and although the sensation is still overall nice it's nowhere near the intensity it was in my early uses.

I was wondering: can this tolerance be at least reduced after a some time without use? And if so, what would be, on average, a reasonable time of non use to achieve it?

Do someone know tricks to cheat my tolerance, such as constantly switching formulas (amyl, butyl, propyl and mixed formulas)?

@GexTrick very few experiences in life have the same strength and powerful sensations as when you do it for the first time. 

Poppers are no exception, however after two or three weeks I would expect the tolerance to subside and you can feel a strong sensation when you do it again. But it will not be like the first time. Close enough, but no cigar. Try to stick to amyl formulation if available in your area. The French ones are the best there are. Switching formulas won't achieve the rush you are after, unless there is some other strong shit mixed in there. 

The other option is to mix weed and poppers. Careful with the mix if you have any medical underlying conditions. But generally speaking, you can get a pretty good high when the two are mixed. Experiment at first in safe environment before doing it at a bathhouse / club. (i am not familiar with the Italian sex club scene so I can't recommend any establishments.).