“Keep sniffing those poppers,” Alec said, “I’ll get my phone and text Frank that we’ve got a surprise for him.

Toby held my wrist keeping the bottle pressed to my nose as Alec found his pants and pulled his phone out of his pocket. I was instantly flying. My mind buzzed as my vision closed down to a tiny circle before bursting back into amazing technicolor. Heat flooded my body. My hole twitched. I felt the sticky wetness of the loads that I had already taken. My cock immediately started leaking, and I was desperate for more.

“Here, put this on, those boxers are terrible,” Alec said tossing a black pair of underpants at me. “I told Frank we had a surprise for him and he said he’d be up in a few. I hope you’re ready for what’s coming.”

I stood up and stripped off my shirt. I dropped my underwear, kicked them away, and picked up the underwear Alec had just given to me. It was a black jockstrap with a ribbed pouch, thick waistband, and black elastic straps that went around your legs. I stepped into the jock and pulled it on. Toby let out a low whistle.

“That looks good on you. You look like a fucking slut.”

I bent forward and kissed Toby, forcing my tongue roughly into his mouth. “Then its perfect,” I said, “Because I feel like a fucking slut.”

“Over here but get on your knees,” Alec called from over by the front door. “I don’t want Frank to see his surprise too early.

I took another big hit of the poppers, tucked the little bottle into the waist of the jock and knelt off to the side of the couch. A few moments later there came knock at the door, and still only in his briefs Alec walked over and opened it.

“Hi Frank!” We heard Alec say from around the corner.

“Hello boy, are you my surprise?” came Franks rough voice

“No, not today… well… not at first anyway. I have a better surprise for you. You know those special poppers you gave Jack?”

“Yeah. He’s such a good cock slut when he’s high on them.”

“Well he’s not the only one… Matt found them and well… see for yourself.”

“Your straight roommate found the poppers… holy shit!” Frank said as he came around the corner and saw me on the floor, poppers pressed to my nose, with my cock hard and leaking through the jock.

“He found them when we weren’t home. When I got here he was gooned out naked and trying to finger his hole. I helped him out a little and he ended up begging me to fuck him. He’s got a load from both of us in him and he’s desperate for more.”

“Is that so? Did my special poppers get you riled up boy? Did you get so horny you started experimenting? It felt good didn’t it.”

“I’ve never felt so good in my life,” I said blearily.

“And these boys told you about our deal so now you’re gonna finally start pulling your weight?”

“Yes Sir!” I wasn’t sure why I called him Sir, but it felt right.

Frank grinned and started to unbutton his shirt. I watched with an open mouth as a thick mat of dark chest hair was revealed, followed by a rim but slightly run hair covered stomach. He dropped his flannel to the floor. My mouth watered look at his big strong chest, his massive dark colored nipples, and his thick hairy arms. He looked like a cartoon stereotype of a masculine man in his early fifties, and he was so fucking hot.

“It’s a good thing these two already fucked you,” Frank said, unbuttoning his pants now, “You’d never be able to take my cock otherwise, even huffing those special poppers like you are.” He dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. He walked towards me in a straining pair of thin slightly yellowed brief. The old fabric was barely containing his monstrous bulge. “Now, let’s make up for lost time. Open your mouth boy.”

Frank pulled down the front of his briefs and flopped out a cock so thick it didn’t seem real. It wasn’t that long, maybe slightly longer than Alec’s but it really was as fat as a beer can all the way down. The head was bulbs and pointed, a little drop of precum leaking from its tip. His pubes grew in a wild thicket around the girthy shaft and pengulus balls swung beneath it all.

I took a long deep pull on the poppers, and did as Frank instructed. I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He closed the last of the distance between us, dropping his briefs as he did. He brushed my lips with his cock head, smearing them with precum before taking hold of either side of my head and pushing his cock down my throat. I chocked and spluttered trying to accommodate his girth. Toby had been a struggle with the length and Alec’s cock had really fit perfectly in my mouth but this felt impossible. My mouth was stretched wider than I ever thought it could be. I had to battle to keep me teeth away from his shaft. I gasped for air whenever I could. Spittle frothed up around my mouth and dripped off my chin. My nose was running and my eyes were watering. He just kept relentlessly fucking my face. The only times he stopped was when he told me to take another hit of poppers. I would wipe my nose and huff the little brown bottle deeply and then it would begin again.

I was red eyed and sloppy when Frank pulled his cock from my throat and said, “Not bad for your first day boy. You boys have done a good job breaking him in.”

I had almost forgotten Alec and Toby were still there. They were both naked again and frantically stroking their cocks watching our landlord use me for the first time.

“Now it’s time to see if those loads you took from these two really did open you up enough for my cock. Let’s get you on a bed. Take me to your room.”

I scrambled to my feet. My face was still dripping with spit as I lead the little group into my messy bedroom. Frank brushed clothes off my bed tossing them to the side and knocked me onto my back. I landed and my legs instinctively went up. Frank let out a low whistle of appreciation.

“Fuck, you boys really did do a number on his hole. It almost looks like a proper boy cunt.”

“He’s got a real fag hole for a straight boy,” Alec said grinning.

“No so straight now,” said Frank getting down between my legs. He bent forward and pressed his tongue against my well fucked hole.

I moaned as soon as his warm wet tongue touched my skin. His stubble tickled my skin. I grabbed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart, spreading my hole for him. He shoved his tongue roughly into my ass, digging and pressing. I groaned and squirmed as he lapped the cum up that had dribbled out of my hole. It felt amazing, and I felt so sexy. In a way I’d never felt before I felt hot. I was a sex object, something that multiple people were aroused by in that moment. It was arousing to be wanted in that way. I lifted my head up and took another hit of the poppers before cashing back into a blissful stupor.

When Frank dragged his tongue from my hole and came up between my legs his face was covered in spit and cum. His chin was slick with it. He crawled up over me, spreading my legs around his wide frame, till his face was hovering over mine.

He grinned down at me. “Open your mouth boy.” Obediently I opened my mouth, and was a little shocked when he spat right down my throat. Still I swallowed it almost on instinct. “Good boy. You know your place.” He bent down and kissed me roughly. I gave into his kiss and let his tongue press into my mouth. I could taste my own ass and Toby and Alec’s loads on his lips. I lapped up the mixture hungrily.

As we kissed he pressed forward, slowly moving our hips together. His cock pushed against my taint, till it slid downward and caught against my slick hole. I closed my eyes and willed myself to open for him. I wanted to feel his massive shaft spread my previously tight hole wide. I wanted to be impaled on this beast’s cock. I wanted him to fuck me till he filled my guts with his hot load.

“Please, Frank,” I breathed, “Fuck me.”

“Good boy,” he replied, and sank his cock head into my willing hole.

I let out a sound halfway between a groan and a scream as I was opened wider than ever before. Waves of pleasure and pain shot through me.

“Take another hit boy,” Frank said pressing the bottle under my nose.

I did as he said and as soon as the smell hit my nostrils all the pain vanished and all that was left what a white hot electric joy. It thudded through me, making my toes curl and my fingers tingle. I moaned and whimpered as he pressed his cock deeper and deeper into me. I felt him hit my second hole and took another hit. Immediately his cock pressed even deeper. Finally I felt his low hanging balls against my ass and whimpered in satisfaction.

“Holy shit,” said Alec, “How do you feel Mattie?”

“I feel so fucking good,” I slurred, “I can’t believe how full I am.”

“You like being full of raw cock don’t you,” Toby asked from next to me on the bed.

“Yes! I need it! It feels so good. Please Frank! Fuck me!”

“Good boy,” Frank said and started working his cock in and out in long purposeful stroked.

I moaned as he bottomed out again and again. Toby turned my face to him and kissed me as Frank picked up speed.

“Fuck, you’ve got a nice hole boy. Holy shit. I’m gonna enjoy breeding you every month. Fuck.”

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” I shouted. “Fuck me! Please! Use me hole Sir!”

“God its so hot how much of a slut you are for cock,” Alec said. “You might even be giving Jack a run for his money.”

“No fucking kidding,” Frank replied pausing with only his cock head still inside me. “Your hole’s so wet and warm I might need this once a day.” He slammed his cock back in to the root.

“Oh my god! Frank your cock feels so good! You can fuck me whenever you want! Fuck!”

“Don’t promise that till you find out how sore your hole will be when I’m done,” growled Frank and he picked up the pace.

Sweat dripped off of Frank raining down on me. My toes with clenched tight, my mouth hung open panting. The pouch of my jock was wet with precum.

Frank held only my hips holding me in place. There was no escaping from his domineering onslaught even if I’d wanted to. I was his play thing. Occasionally he’d pause and tell me to take another hit. My mind would spin, the world would go dark for a second, and my hole would spasm around Franks massive dick. “Good boy,” he’d say as my hole massaged his cock.

Alec and Toby were both on my bed, kneeling by my head and jerking off furiously watching Frank abuse my hole. “You’re doing so good,” Alec was saying, “you look so fucking hot with that massive dick crammed in your little hole. You’re so fucking sexy.” “Yeah, take it! We all have. Give in. Let Frank full you up,” Toby added.

“Alright boys. I want you to cum all over your roommate here. Cover this cumdump in the making in your spunk.”

“Fuck! Yes Sir!” Alec replied. Toby was already panting, drawing close to another orgasm. He reared up over me. His body gave one massive convulsion and his dick started to spasm. Hot jets of cum shot out and landed all over my sweaty body. A few drops landed on my lips and licked them up hungrily.

“Good! Good boys. Come one now Alec, your turn. Cover this boy in your load. Show this little pig who’s cumdump he is.”

Alec furiously jerked off his cock till his face was contorted with the effort. Finally he moaned and moved to be over me. I could see his balls retract up to his body as his cock swelled and then the cum erupted out. More cum spattered my body, matting down my chest hair and soaking the waste of my jock. I liked up what of Alec’s load had landed on my mouth and gave him a sloppy grin.

“Yeah you like being covered in your friends load you dirty pig. I knew it. You love being used. Fucking hole.” Frank was not furiously fucking me. I was yelping with every thrust. I tossed my hands back and lay there sprawled out in this man’s complete control. He hammered me deep and used my body as he liked. Rivulets of sweat streamed down his chest snaking through his chest hair. His musk overwhelmed me and even replaced the lingering scent of the poppers in my nose.

“Oh please! Fuck Frank. Sir! Please. Oh my god!”

“Yeah take my fat cock boy. Take that fat cock in your tight little hole. I’m going to leave you gaped. Youre gonna feel me inside of you for days. And when you cant feel me anyonre you’re going to be begging me to fuck you. That’s what happened with all your little friends. They all beg for my load.”

“Please! Breed me. Fill me up! Fuck your load into me!”

“You want this load?”

“Yes! I need it!”

“Good boy. Take my fucking load then.” Frank started to buck into me with erratic animalistic strokes. I shouted and moaned as he bashed my ass harder than ever. He panted and roared, and finally let out a deep guttural growl and forced the full length of his cock into me. I felt him swell and bust deep inside my guts. The heat of his load flowed out and I whimpered with pleasure and he filled me.

“Oh fuck that was good,” Frank said breathlessly, “You made me wait for it, but you came through with a warm wet cunt in the end boy. Fuck.” He pulled out of my hole and straightened up. “You boys get over here and clean my cock off, your friend needs to rest.”

Alec and Toby stung up and each landed on their knees on either side of Frank’s magnificent cock. In tandem they lapped at his cum and ass juice covered cock licking it clean. Toby even tried to swallow it several times as it slowly deflated.

“Alright,” Frank said, “that’s good enough. You two tend to you Mattie here. I’ll show myself out.”

Alec and Toby lay down on the bed on either side of me rubbing my chest as we listened to Frank get dressed and finally leave.

Toby was the first to break the silence, “How do you feel Matt?”

“I feel so good. Holy shit. Frank’s dick is crazy. I can’t believe I took that.”

“You know…” Alec said a little timidly, “You know that wont be a one time thing, right?”

“I don’t want it to be a one-time thing.” I said incredulously. “How could I experience that and not want it again and again. There’s so much cum in me, I can feel it, and my hole is so open. Fuck this is the sexiest I’ve ever felt in my whole life! Of course I don’t want that to be a one-time thing.”

“Between him and Jack our apartment’s going to be free at this rate,” Toby laughed.

“Jack!” Alec said excitedly. “I’ve got an idea.” He jumped up and rushed out of the room. When he came back he had his phone clutched in his hands. “Alright. Toby, get on top of Matt like you’re gonna sit on his face and grab his legs. Yeah, just like that, and pull them up so I can really see his hole. Fuck that’s so hot. Matt push out just a little. Holy shit! Perfect. Ok Toby you can let his legs down.”

Toby let go of my legs and flopped down next to me again.

“What are you doing?” I asked slowly coming down from all the poppers.

“Sending Jack a text telling him someone just gave him a run for his money with Frank and I sent him this picture.” He turned his phone towards us. I was amazed. My hole was fully on display, slightly open with a little drip of cum leaking out it was red and puffy. The hair on my ass cheeks was matted down and swirled with a mixture of sweat and cum. The pouch of my jock looked wet even in the picture. You couldn’t see my face, but it was still an enticing photo. “And I told him to come add his load before this boys hole got too worn out.”

“Did you tell him who it was in the photo?” Toby asked.

“Nope. I said it was a surprise.”

“Do you think he’ll fuck me too?” I could hear the desperation in my voice. The more I thought about the possibility of all three of my roommates fucking me the more I wanted Jacks load.

“He said he’s on his way now… and said ‘even I cant resist adding my load to a ruined cumdump.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

“How long till Jack gets here,” I asked.

“Like a half hour. Hold on I’ve got an idea of how to surprise him.” Toby said and hurried out of the room.

I lay back, absently rubbing my hands over my chest and toying with my nipples. I had mostly come down now, yet I was still horny as hell and desperate to get fucked again. Laying there thinking about how hot it will be when I’ve got Jack’s load in me too I realized that despite the copious amounts of precum I’ve leaked in the last couple of hours I haven’t cum at all. Toby and Alec have both cum multiple times and I hadn’t even thought to stroke my cock. My whole sexual life and become about my hole.

Toby came back in the room with something hidden behind his back. “Legs up again slut,” he commanded. Readily I obeyed. I pulled my knees to my chest and exposed my fuck battered hole. Toby knelt down between my legs and pressed something against my hole. It was pointy but quickly faired out opening me up as he slid its length inside me. Just when it felt like I couldn’t possibly take any more there was a pop and the toy snapped inside my hole, my sphincter locking around its much narrower base.

“Fuck, I can’t believe you got the large plug in him,” said Alec appreciatively.

“He just got bred by Frank and is still fucking horny, of course he can take the large.”

They were talking about me like I wasn’t there again… and for some reason it turned me on.

“So what’s your brilliant plan?”

“Alright,” Toby said, turning back to me, “Here’s my idea, we tell Jack that the cumdump is in my room…” he outlined his plan. Both Alec and I got hard just thinking about the idea.

Five minutes later as per Toby’s plan I was dressed as if nothing had happened, waiting out in the living room, and Alec and Toby were hiding in my room. I put on the television and tried to get comfortable on the couch with the plug deep in my ass. Every time I moved it bashed against my prostate making me shake. I wanted to bounce on it. I wanted to take a long sniff of the poppers and feel my hole bloom around its wide shaft. That wasn’t the plan though, so I waited, trying to pretend I was interested in the television.

It was another fifteen minutes before Jack came in the door, and I was practically feral from the anal stimulation. Jack walked quickly from the front door not even paying any attention to me and walked straight into Toby’s room. I giggled to myself, he was a man on a mission. Inside the doorway he paused, confused. Toby’s room was empty.

“Hey man… what ya doing in Toby’s room,” I said from the couch.

Jack practically jumped out of his skin. He’d been so focused he hadn’t even noticed me sitting on the couch. I tried to suppress a grin.

“Oh! Matt. Hi,” he said looking flustered. When he turned to face me I could see a sizable bulge in his pants. Jack was clearly excited to meet this new cumdump who had taken Frank as well as him. Judging by the size of the budge Jack might by mostly a bottom but he certainly was packing.

“You looking for something?” I asked, trying to sound normal.

“I… um… Toby said there would be something in his room for me… I… uh…”

“Like what? Maybe I can help you find it.” I got up and walked towards Toby’s room.

“No that’s alright,” Jack stammered, “I’ll just text Toby.” He grabbed his phone hurriedly out of his pocket and started typing. Toby’s reply obviously came back quickly, because Jack looked up from his phone confusedly and scanned the apartment.

“You look like you’ve lost something Jack… seriously what is it?”

“I… I just…”

“What you’re looking for wouldn’t have anything to do with that bulge in your pants would it?” I said coyly.

“What? No… I’m not… I…” Jack’s face was bright red.

“Something’s obviously got you bricked. Did you think you were gonna find Frank’s new cumdump in Toby’s room?” Jack just stared at me open mouthed, “You want one room to far if that’s what you were hoping to find.” I grinned at him wickedly, and pulled the little bottle of poppers he’d left on the table out of my pocket and took a long drag.

My head spinning lightly from the poppers I walked over to where Jack stood speechless. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, “Thanks for leaving your poppers out. They really opened me up.”

“Matt what the fuck are you talking about,” Jack said his eyes wide.

“I found them on the table,” I whispered in his ear, “Alec found me huffing them and playing with my hole. They turned me on so much I almost couldn’t help it. He fingered me till I begged him to fuck me. Then Toby dumped his load in me. Then they called Frank up here and he bred me so deep I can still feel it sloshing around in my guts. And now it’s your turn. You’re gonna take this fat plug out of my ass and fuck me till you cum in my hole. Its only right. Your poppers started me on this journey… now I need your load.”

“Matt you can’t be serious.” He started to say before I grabbed him by the back of his head and shoved my tongue in his mouth.

“I really should thank you. Your poppers helped me find a whole new side of myself.” I grabbed at his crotch through his pants and he let out a little moan. “Let me thank you Jack. Take off your pants and let me ride this cock.” I held the bottle of poppers to his nose. “Sniff, this will help.”

As if in a trace Jack complied. He pulled one nostril and took a big hit off the poppers. He closed his eyes letting the rush wash through him. When he opened them again his gaze was full of lust.

“Show me your hole cumdump.” He said, suddenly authoritative.

Without hesitation I pulled my shirt off, dropped my pants, tore off the tiny black briefs Toby hand loaned me and got down on all fours in the living room presenting my plug filled hole to my last roommate.

“Holy shit. Did Toby put that in your hole?” Jack asked almost breathlessly.

I laughed, “He did. He wanted to help keep me open for you.”

“Fuck. I love fucking a wet loose hole. Its really the only thing that I’ll top for.” He was stripping as he talked. I watched him over my shoulder take off his shirt. He was the thinnest of the three of us with narrow shoulders and a thin waist. He had a little patch of hair right between his pecs and a narrow but dark treasure trail that vanished into his pants. He undid those too practically hopping to get out of them faster. He flung his pants away and then ripped off his jockstrap allowing a long but not shockingly thick cock flop out. He grinned. “Skinny white boy dick,” he said gesturing to his cock, “I don’t top often, but if you really are a cumdump now I might have to make an exception.”

He got down and took hold of base of the plug and pulled. Toby had told me what to do in this moment. I took a big hit of poppers and pushed out. After a moment of tension my hole gave way with a wet pop and the plug feel out into Jack’s hands.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking wrecked.” He said, already rubbing his cock between my cheeks. “I’m sorry I just have to fuck you right now. I can’t wait after seeing that.” With no further ado he lined up his cock and shoved in into my wrecked hole. I took another hit of the poppers and passed the back to him. His cock became harder as he huffed them.

Jack jumped right to slamming my hole making us both grunt and scream. This was obviously going to be a rough fuck not a long fuck. He bucked in and out hammering his cock as deep as he could. His fingers gripped the sides of my hips, digging into my flesh with the effort of holding me in place. I pushed back on his strokes and flexed my hole around his shaft. I was trying to milk the cum out of him with my well used hole.

“I can’t believe today’s the first time you’ve been fucked. Your hole is so perfect. So fucking good.”

“Alec called it a perfect fag hole.”

“Fuck it is. A wet fucking fag hole. Fuck!”

“Yeah, fuck me Jack. Add your load to the others. I want your load so bad! I want you to breed me. Just like Frank did. Use me as your cumdump.”

“Hell yeah Matt, beg for my load. Beg for me to load up your straight boy hole.”

“Give it to me. Make me your hole. Use me! Everyone else has. Your reward for leaving out your poppers is my sloppy hole. Cum inside of me Jack. Make me your hole! Breed me!”

“Fuck yeah! You’re our cumdump now. The apartment hole. Were gonna breed you all that time. Take a fucking hit and get ready for my load!”

I took a long deep drag off the poppers right as Jack’s body started to spasm. He screamed, “FUCK!” as he bottomed out inside me and his dick throbbed. I lay there panting under his body weight as he unloaded in me. A feeling of satisfaction washed over me and I realized I was laying in a big puddle of my own hot cum. I had shot without ever touching myself just from Jack hammering me.

It all felt so good.

Even before Jack pulled out I knew this wasn’t the last time for me. I was a changed man. I still tought I might like girls, but there was no denying my attraction to men or how good it felt to get fucked by them.

I became the apartment popper pig cumdump.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7