Barebacking signs

DaddyBare

The best "clue" is the answer to a direct question: Do you fuck bareback?

What? With our reputed British reserve how can one ask something so personal when we've not been formally introduced...?! Hehehehe!

But yes, that is probably the best idea. Nice whispered in the ear as you line up behind the bottom...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
I'm going to get some gun oil....
Love gun oil. When a guy bends over and does not look back...bb.
Gun Oil is a brand of lube and is the best I've ever tried. I'm one of those guys who uses lube when I'm topping or bottoming and I love it.

I used to use Gun Oil, but now prefer Wet Platinum...

GUN OIL is not for oiling your gun!!! Isn't it a lube that you buy just for anal sex? I think Hotload84 thinks it is for his revolver!!!!

You're right, Bobbie. I was thinking about the days when my father and I would oil-up his rifles and revolvers. Obviously I haven't spent enough time looking at the various brands of lube.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest BBSeroMan

All pigs that want it bare ALWAYS have their hole up in the air, either pre-lubed or well creamed from another top pig who has already emptied their nut in em. I breed continuously at the baths and have never had any bottom slut ask me to roll a condom down my shaft. These whorecunts know they are nothing more than cum receptacles for pigs like me to use, seed and impregnate.

There's also the fabric store, though you may need to buy an entire yard just to get the few square inches needed (and hem it yourself if you're domestically inclined, or just fold it strategically and stuff it in your pocket)

• 3 months later...