Sex with friends/roommates? Hot or not?

sportsfan

I live alone now, but in my roommate days, I think I slept with almost all of my gay roommates. Especially in the pre internet era, if neither of us got lucky at the bar, we usually figured getting off together was better than jerking off alone. I've also never had a hang up about fucking with my friends either. Most of my friends I've ever slept with or want to sleep with. Even the ones who I don't really find myself attracted to, I'd let them at least suck me off.

Yet some people say they don't cross that line. I've never really found it weird to look at a friend or roommate the next day after sex and thought it was weird. I guess it might be weird if I knew someone for ten years and then we played.

Thoughts?

Most of my roommates have been straight or in committed relationships, so I didn't have sex with them. I have had sex with most of my gay friends and coworkers over the years (usually just oral sex though). If I had a gay roommate, I'd probably be open to fucking around with him, if he was my type.

Sex doesn't have to make things weird between people. I think too many people have hang-ups when it comes to sex, even gay men.

I have never had gay roommates but I have had sex with most of my gay friends, mainly because I met most of them on gay hook up sites. In most instances, I met guys online and we hooked up and something clicked and stayed in contact and remained friends. I met my best friend this way and we hooked up several times when we first met six years ago, but we really were not compatible sexually. However we have remained close friends, and I don't have any weird feelings about it and I really don't even find myself being attracted to him sexually because that is not the basis of our relationship anymore.

Just recently started messing around with my gay mate who I've known since we were 11. It's actually pretty hot, usually happens when we're both a bit drunk, find somewhere quiet and just go for it. Not fucked yet but done oral and making out. We know that it is what it is and nothing more, so it's just sex, no strings, and it works pretty well so far

I live alone but it is hot to have friends with benefits who I can get lucky with. I live in a pretty rural area and am not much into bars but it is great to have friends who will invite me over sometimes. I like the outdoors and one of my friends is wanting me to rent a cabin with him for the weekend soon, we have not had sex yet but I would sure like to fuck him he has a killer ass. Some of my gay friends are just friends, and I wouldnt fuck them in a million years, most of my fucks are just acquaintances, rather than actual friends. If a hot ass tempts me though, I usually cant refuse it :)

I'm still good friends with many of the guys who fucked me in high school. Even though they knew me as a cum whore and total slut we were also able to connect on an intellectual and emotional level. And so now, if we go out to a ball game or for dinner and poker, and we don't end up in bed, or with his cock down my throat, we've still had a wonderful evening together, enjoying each other's company and cheering on our team. So, i don't have a roommate just now, but I don't think that getting fucked by a roommate who I also liked as a guy could be a bad thing.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 year later...

sex with friends and roommates is hot to me. i had sex with a few gay friends but i never with a roommate, i had one last year and that will be the only year ever lol long story. in the long run i do wish i had a gay roommate cuz if i did i would want us to have sex as much as we want.

One of my oldest friends is so fuckin' hot, especially after he started at the gym a couple of years ago... We discussed this subject recently and came to the conclusion that we knew too much about each other mentally for anything ever to work physically. We missed our moment about fifteen years ago (about the time he was lying in the bath at my place and I pissed over him - should have followed up on it then!) Although he's primarily bottom, he's grown into the perfect leather Daddy. And no, I don't do creepy stuff like wank off over images of him: he's just this guy who means a hell of a lot to me that I know I don't stand a chance with...

• Moderators

I have had no problem being friends with benefits with guys who started out being sexual partners and then moved into being friends. My ex from my previous serious relationship is a regular fuck buddy with me and my husband. But when you start out being friends, the intimacy you already have emotionally can make it hard to have physical intimacy.

fucking as the start of a friendship is a time-honored gay tradition. get the tension out of the way, see who doesn't fit together, and then become devoted sisters.

my best friend of 25 years and i met when we were both slutty twinks. neither of us ever had any sexual interest in the other, and we agreed immediately to never have sex with anyone the other was interested in. i think that's why we're still friends today.

I'd probably have sex with almost anyone there was a mutual attraction with, regardless of their connection to me: friend, stranger, colleagues, bosses, etc. I think I take the bonobo approach to sex: it reinforces bonds, or can. I think the world might be a lot better we were fucking each other more, and more openly.

• Upvote 1

I've had sex with a lot of my friends. Lots of times its group sex at parties or after parties we all happen to be at. Sometimes its one on one. If we go out and don't happen to hook up with anyone, we will sleep together.

• 1 month later...

I've had sex with some of my gay friends. Some I had sex with then became; friends some the other way round. It's hot and often more intimate, with latter. Alas, most of my gay friends are in monogamous relationships, or don't fancy me (fair enough).

I'm trying to convince a civilly partnered couple to have a foursome with me and bf at mo - in principle agreed - just hard to organise a time and place as live so far apart.

And tomorrow I have sex with a very close friend for first time (and am very nervous... unusal for me) - but probably wont be anal this time... Although he has said he wants me to top him eventually! He's 19 and very inexperienced... May take a while to convince him to bareback though - I really want to plant my seed in him...