Sex with friends/roommates? Hot or not?

sportsfan

All my roomates have been straight friends, and before, I became bi. Thinking back hell yeah I would have had sex with them. I have had a few straight friends over the years I have played with, but almost none of my gay ones. There are only 2 or 3 that it would be a problem for me. What I have found is typically they are the ones who can't go thru with it which is fine. Some of my best friendships however started out as fuckbuds, then they start dating, or get married.

In the early 80's I slept with practically ALL my "friends". They weren't hook-ups, we just all at one time or another slept with eachother...wasn't an issue. Later a BF commented .."did you sleep with ALL YOUR FRIENDS"? I replied Hell YEA, what's the problem ! A number, sadly would die in the late 80's early 90's before the drug cocktails were available.

(Now I am recalling getting fucked at the ANVIL and other great bars of the time !!

The first man I ever had sex with was my best friend from high school. We were 18 and he slept over after a night of drinking and smoking weed. I awoke in the night to the feel of fingers in my butt crack. I'm still friends with him today though he has had 2 wives and 6 kids. He's still hot. I remember his dick was so hard I had to pry it off his rock hard stomach. We never had sex again. We never talked about it but one time about 5 years later. I've had hook ups that turned into friends. But I have lots of friends I'd never cross that line with. My two best friends are tops and they know what a whore I am, but we would never have sex. And they are both hot. Actually either one would be a hot fuck and/or a great partner for someone, but I need them as friends more than I need another fuck.

Totally hot. I've had roommates in the past, now I live alone, but when I did live with roommates I had one I desperately wanted to fuck badly. However we made better friends and never had sex. Now, if I was ever to live with a guy again, I'm not breeding him nightly it wouldn't work. There doesn't have to be a relationship but if you're in my home, you're taking my puppies.

serviced my two best straight friends at multiple times thru the years. with one it was wierd after each time, but he always still came back around to hang. with the other, ive been "helping him out" since we were 15; nothing stopped him from mounting me when he was drunk or horny (not girlfriends, wife, family)..... never been an issue. avoided sex with the gay roommate though..... was in a relationship at the time and wanted to keep that separation.

It depends on the person, but I think it's hot. I played with a lot of friends and most of my roommates when in college.

Most of my bi/gay friends were also fuck buds, but never hooked up with a few other for various reasons.

The straight friends and roommates were more diverse. The ones I did play with, the majority only let me suck them off, but I did get a few into fucking. Most only topped, but a couple did bottom for me as well. One roommate I had for only one semester before he graduated became a really good fuck bud, even though he always IDed as straight. I wanted to ask him if he was straight when I was breeding his ass, lol.

I still keep in contact with some of them. All of the straight guys are married, most with kids. I've actually asked if any of them still play with guys and none do. For them it was just a convenient way to get off with someone they knew and could trust to keep it a secret.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...

I have several friends, straight and gay, that I would love to have sex with, but never have. The closest I got was in January 2011 with a former friend from high school. Didn't get to go all the way, unfortunately, and he panicked and left. He also cut off our friendship for good.

I have a friend I've known for 9 years that I'd love to be fucked by. He's a little over 11 years older than me, masculine, and has a nice body. We flirted and exchanged pics, and I even hung out with him at his apartment a few times, but as our friendship grew, all of that stopped. He knows I still want him, but keeps sex off the table. I hate the flirting and teasing that ends up with 0 sex. He's just afraid that us having sex will end everything, but I told him that come what may, he'd still be my friend. Shucks.

One of my long time and current and best friends... we first met in college, we were cool before sex.  first it started with like head when we got high or drinking. it was pretty rare at first.  We didn't actually fuck until the last year of college.  Even though by that point i had sucked and swallowed him numerous times, he got weird after the first fuck.  I thought our friendship was done, but after like six months we started talking again and it was like another six months before anything sexual happened again.  I just assumed it wasn't gonna happen again nor did I try and get from him.  We ended up going to florida for homecoming wit friends and during the trip one night we were blasted he more so and  were chillin in our hotel room one thing lead to another and i had his dyck in mouf and soon enough he was in my pussy, raw.  He didn't nut that night., I woke up hungover sick as fuck worriying that he was gonna get weird again.  He for whatever changed didn't get weird we didn't speak on it till we got back from the trip. We finally did talk I let him bring it up.  Him talking bout was asking if I was good /ok lol? We started joking bout it, I "as a joke" told him he ain't have to pull out.  Eventually We were fucking on the regular. I was steady side bussy for him as girlfriends came and went lol.  His girlfriends never got suspicious he always told them I was one of his best friends and god brother lol.  We stayed fucking up until more recently when he met his now wife. When they officially became bf/gf we stopped fucking up until his bachelor weekend.  His fiancée went on her bachelorette weekend, I stayed over his house that weekend.  He told me prior to he wanted to fuck once more before he got married, I didn't pull out my morals card lol.  We fucked several times that weekend (that was one of the best weekends of my life and not just cuz he slutted me numerous times).  We only fucked once then (2018)...2019 was the last time we fucked We still are very close and would never guess all the times he has turned me into a daycare center.  He identifies as straight i never of course engaged him in convo about, what he is or isn't .

(sorry for the long winded story...still left out a lot of details)

I have some straight friends that fuck me, because there girlfriends or wives won't do anal. Mind you my friends didn't know I was gay until I came out, lost some friends but made others. And all of them love cumming inside of me, as one of them said you can't get pregnant so no need for protection, they know I'm on PrEP and get tested monthly.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never slept with a roommate, I always kept those relationships strictly sex-free because ultimately you have to live with them, and damn I've lived with some real jerks.

Sex with friends though, yeah, been there done that. When I first started my journey I would never consider it because I didn't want to risk losing a friend. After a long while I realized there were friends that felt the same way and were able to look at sex as a fun time and take it only as that. That lead me to hooking up with friends for some fun.

I haven't ran into any bad situations where either of us get hung up on it and end up crashing the friendship. If I thought from knowing the guy that there could be an issue, I would avoid sex because I'd rather keep a friend long term than to have a night or so of sex.

Need to add/edit this. The question was "hot or not?" Fuck yeah, it's hot! I spent all this time listening to my friend's likes and thinking about what I would love to do to him, and suddenly the opportunity comes up? Oh baby, do I go wild...

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom