Belfast Twink Gets Gangbanged In A Bathhouse

rawTOP

• Administrators

I had a real hot 'n' heavy weekend, it was fucking awesome. I do mean that literally, spunk is still leaking out of my hole, not really. But it's a nice thought. I'm Trystain, I'm 20 and I'm studying Medicine, don't lecture me - I've already taken my PEP. I'm a pretty average guy: I'm 6' 1" and have buzzcut blonde hair, green eyes, a decent body and an 8" cock (but that's irrelevant, I'm strictly a bottom). I Jog and Swim everyday - morning and evening, I Work-out at the Gym 4 times a week, I Wrestle with a club, go Rock Climbing and I play Gaelic Football and Hurling to keep fit. Wanna know more? Check it out online, I'm not here to talk about sports.

This is the boring background stuff, I'll try to keep it short. My Parents died in a car crash when I was little, my older brother Dylan (12 years older) and his partner Andrei brought me up. Dylan and Andrei aren't just life partners, they're business partners too, they own the Kremlin Associates (the largest and most popular group of gay venues in Belfast). It's a curse, everyone on the scene knows I'm Dylan's litttle brother. This makes it near impossible to get fucked (no kidding), guys are reluctant to even talk to me, because of the possible ramafications. You'd think that Dylan and Andrei were part of the gay mafia or something, the way some guy's get on around me. In a way these guys are right, I know Dylan and Andrei have their small army of staff looking out for me. I do mean small army, there's 1 bar, 2 clubs and a bath-house - each with a full compliment of staff and security staff to keep me out of trouble. So here's the thing, non-scene guys don't have a clue who I am, they don't worry about getting barred or whatever, because they fucked me or pissed me off. That has become the solution, to my little problem. I go to the Pipeworks (Dylan and Andrei's bath-house), it's possible for me to go every weekend - without arousing suspicion, as a bunch of my friends work there. I can claim I'm just going to see them, usually I end up talking to them instead of getting fucked - it's bloody depressing. None of that is necessary anymore, about a year ago Outside opened (a new bath-house, not owned by Dylan and Andrei). Dylan and Andrei have decided Kremlin Associates staff are not to frequent Outside, they didn't say anything about me not frequenting Outside. So after a year of towing the party line, I decided to go for it, I visited Outside and I was fucked senseless. Total freedom! Awesome!

I pressed the buzzer and waited for security lock to disable, which was nevre-racking. I just kept thing about, the hordes of people that know me and my small army of protectors - primarily about that fact that they were all less than a minutes walk away. But once I was inside, they were no longer an issue. As I approached the counter, I recognised the guy behind it - he was wearing dark jeans and a white shirt, his name was Shaun. He owned this place, but he used to be the Managing Director of the Kremlin Associates. He took my money and handed me a towel and a locker key, then said "Hi Trystain, how are Dylan and Andrei." He just wanted me to know he recognised me, I know he doesn't give a shit about Dylan and Andrei - as they didn't have a pleasant parting of the ways. When he left the Kremlin Associates, he relinquished his duty as my bodyguard, I hoped. He said "Have a good one", pressumably to indicate he no longer cared what I got up to. In the locker-room, I noticed a poster which stated that it was a fetish night and suggested possible attire - Leather, Uniform, Sports Gear, Swimwear, Underwear or Naked. There were a few other suggestions which I ignored, they didn't really appeal to me. I stripped off my clothes, keeping my underwear, a pair of white, tight-fitting Aussie Bum trunks with a Pink waistband. Then I went upstairs, to check out the action. There was about 10 cubicles - 2 of which were seperated by "prison bars", a large dark room with a shower, a screening area - with a 2 tier bench and a widecreen TV, showing a decent bareback flick, 6 small cubicles with gloryholes and 2 large cubicles - 1 with a Sling and the other with a St Andrew's Cross.

I checked out the guys, 2 were wearing leather - Chaps, Jocks and Chest Harnesses, 1 was wearing a uniform - PSNI (Police Service of Northern Ireland) official, 2 were wearing Suits, Shirt and Tie, 6 had underwear on - an unspecified numbers of Jocks, Briefs and Boxers. 3 had badly ripped Jeans - no underwear, 1 had a wrestling singlet, 3 more had various sporting attire and 5 more were completely naked. One naked guy: about my age, dark floppy hair, mega skinny with a 6" cock went to a gloryhole and gave me a nod. I went to the other side of the partition, Naked-guy's cock was already in the hole waiting for some attention, I hunkered down took his cock in my mouth and swallowed his shaft as deep as I could - as deep as the partition would allow. I withdrew, then swallowed Naked-guy's cock whole, again. I kept on doing deep-throat on that beautiful cock, feeling it stiffen in my mouth. After a few minutes sucking Naked-guy's cock to full hardness, I decided Naked-guy should fuck me. I stood up, ripped some lube open with my teeth, applied it to my tight little pucker and took a large hit of poppers. Then I took Naked-guy's cock in my hand, turned to face away from him, bent over and slipped his cock into my waiting ass. A gasp of delight escaped my lips, as Naked-guy's cock filled my ass, Naked-guy withdrew and thrust his cock back into me - God it felt good. As Naked-guy fucked me, I cursed the partition, the 1/2", that was preventing me from feeling all of Naked-guy's cock. Naked-guy's cock continued to slip to and from the tight, wet grip of my hole. After about 5 minutes, Naked-guy's breathing becomes shallow and raspy, he whispers "Do you want me to cum in you." So I whisper back "Yes." The second the word escapes me, Naked-guy begins to buck wildly, his cock twitches and spasms inside me. I know he spermed my hole, for him it's all over, but for me this night is just beginning.

After Naked-guy came, I left the gloryhole and began to wander around. I went to the screening area - there were 3 guys sitting watching, some little twink take a big bare bear cock, in the video. Another naked guy in his 50's, silver fox, pretty hot - awesomely good shape, for his age or any age. And 2 guys in underwear: 1 was about 30, had a bit of a gut, skinhead with heavily tattooed arms and wearing blue plaid boxers - the other was 21 or 22, short ginger hair, glasses with a decent body and wearing a pair of black and white Dolce and Gabbana briefs. Silver-fox was jacking-off, while Skinhead and Designer-briefs watched and played with their cocks through their underwear. I decided to join them, I knelt in front of Silver-fox and took his already hard cock in my mouth, Silver-fox was packing some serious meat, about 9" of thick tube-steak, there was no way I could deep-throat this guy - so he grabbed my ears and re-trained me. He held me down until his cock passed my Tonsils, then let me up and guided me back down his shaft again. Either Skinhead or Designer-briefs pulled my trunks down, I felt a tongue on my ass and looked back to see who's it was - Designer-briefs was rimming me, fuck he was good at it. As soon as he tasted the spunk in my hole, he went into overdrive and started felching me for a he was worth. Designer-briefs said "Fuck him", to Skinhead. I had gone back to sucking Silver-fox's cock, so I had no idea what was happening behind me. But I assume Skinhead tried to get some condoms, Designer-briefs was saying "No condoms, I want to suck your load out of his hole." Skinhead was happy to oblige, I took a quick look behind me, wanted to see Skinhead's cock before he fucked me. Skinhead's cock was sticking out the opening of his boxers, it was pretty average - about 5" long, but was pretty thick. I took a big hit of poppers and started to suck Silver-fox again. Skinhead slid his cock into me and started to pound me, the guy had absolutely no finesse - he was as rough as appearance might suggest. After a couple minutes good hard pounding, Skinhead shot his load in my ass - Designer-briefs went to felch my hole and Silver-fox stopped him. Saying "Do you want to suck my load of his ass too." Designer-briefs was delighted at this prospect, so Silver-fox rolled me on to my back and buried his 9" cock in my spunk soaked hole. Silver-fox fucked me hard, sliding his big cock into my hole and pulling back so far he almost came out again. It was intense, he was dealing up a lot of punishment on my ass. Pounding and pounding away with brutal strokes, harder and harder. After about 10 minutes, Silver-fox let out a loud groan as he bust-a-nut in my ass. Designer-briefs was ready for it, Silver-fox pulled his cock out of my hole and Designer-briefs stuck his tongue back into it. Designer briefs sucked my hole dry, he ate every ounce of spunk in me, then he pulled down his briefs. I caught a quick glimpse of his cock before he slid it up my ass, again pretty average 5" long and not very thick either. But it still felt good inside me, Designer-briefs pounded my ass hard and came quickly, then he ordered me back on to all-fours so he could felch his own spunk from my hole. As Designer-briefs felched my hole and rimmed me, policeman arrived, he settled himself in front of me with his cock hanging out the zip of trousers and I took his cock in my mouth.

Policeman was in 20's, he had brutally short blonde hair and a handsome face. I assumed he had a good body, his uniform clung in all the right places. I sucked Policeman's cock as deep as I could, easy when he was still soft, but it didn't take him long to get hard. Hard he was 7" and wanted to fuck me, he ordered me into the missionary position and pushed his cock into my already well-fucked hole. Policeman lifted me off the bench and carried me to the sling. Once I was in the sling, Policeman started to give me a good fuck, pounding my ass hard. God it was heaven, Policeman slammed his dick into my hole, as he held my ankles. He opened me up more with each thrust, fucking me good and hard. The rattling of the chains supporting the sling attracted additonal attention, the 2 guys in leather had showed up. Guy 1, 'leather stud' was tall and well muscled, he had short black hair and olive skin, his 5" cock was thick, veiny and cut - he was wearing a leather studded chest harness, a leather peaked cap and chunky New Rock boots. Guy 2, 'hairy bear' was a stereotypical bear, in his 50's, he had a really hairy torso which was displaying signs of middle-age, a full beard and handlebar moustache, his 6" cock looked delicious and he was dressed in leather chaps, a leather zip-front pouch, a leather vest, a leather peaked cap and army boots. Leather-stud and Hairy-bear stood on each side of me and took turns to fuck my throat, while Policeman fucked my hole. Policeman says, "I'm gonna cum, open that hole up for me boy, take my load", he grunts a little and roars like some kind of wild animal. Then he pulls his cock out of my spunked up hole and walks off, Leather-stud and Hairy-bear decide my ass needs some more abuse. Hairy-bear goes first, sliding his cock into my guts, he fucks me slow and easy with deep penetrating strokes and works himself close to the point of cumming. Then he steps aside so Leather-stud can take over, Leather-stud plants his cock deep and fucks me hard - taking very shallow strokes, hardly withdrawing at all and working himself close to the point of cumming. Leather-stud and Hairy-bear were about to change places, when Shaun comes in pulling his cock through the zip of his jeans, he's already hard and packing decent meat, about 6" long, cut and beer-can thick. Shaun approaches the sling and slips his hard, raw cock into my waiting asshole, it feels so good. After a few minutes letting me milk his cock, Shaun decides he wants to ride and starts pounding my ass hard, he really wants to open me up. I snort some poppers and relax, letting Shaun violate my cunt with his deep, brutal strokes. The guy is a really talented fuck, he keeps pushing me closer to ejaculation, before settling into a slower rhythm - invading me and keeping me on a short leash, just shy of orgasmic bliss. It's cruel, but I loved every second of it, I guess Shaun want's to make this fuck last. He keeps alternating styles hard, brutal thrusts which bring me close to cumming - then slow, deep almost loving strokes to keep me on the edge. Hard almost violent then slow and tender, he keeps this up for the duration of the fuck. Shaun's technique was amazing, he's been inside me for minutes, hours maybe even days - I have completely lost track of time. But I am pulled back to reality with a loud grunt, a familiar twitching inside my ass and a vaguely warm sensation as Shaun's spunk floods my guts. Shaun's gruff voice pulls me even further back to reality, saying "Cheers kid, been wanting to do that since first time I saw you, your ass is just as sweet as I dreamed it would be." Outside my head, I'm still in the sling - Leather-stud and Hairy-bear are still there, waiting to fill my now gaping hole with their own loads. Leather-stud goes first slipping his cock into me and fucking me with the same shallow but deeply planted strokes as before, this time he continues fucking me - past his own point of no return, unable to keep himself from cumming, he adds his own load to my sperm filled ass, goes soft and withdraws. Hairy-bear takes over, fucking me with the same slow, deep penetrating strokes as before. 5 minutes and countless strokes later, a loud groan escapes from Hairy-bear's lips as his steaming, hot spunk fills up my ass.

I drag myself from the sling, pull my underwear back on and go to 1 of the cubicles, being fucked really is exhausting - not that I'm complaining. Anyway I lie on the bench, with the door open. After a few minutes, I hear a voice above me saying "I thought I recognised you Trystain, want me to fuck you as well." I look up and see the guy in the Wrestling singlet standing there, I know him, his name is Matthew, he's my age and a member of my Wrestling club. He's hot and I've noticed that before now, he always wins when spar together, because my mind wanders to thoughts of him pinning me, ripping out the back of my Wrestling singlet and planting his big cock in my hole. Anyway, Matthew is fine, he's my age, about 5' 11", he has the sort of body that looks good in a Wrestling singlet and the sort of cock that can't be contained by a Wrestling singlet, he has brown spikey hair and dark eyes. Without waiting for an answer Matthew pulls his cock through the leg cuff of his Wrestling singlet and shoves it down my throat. It doesn't take long for that big soft slab to get hard. 9" and monsterously thick, uncut and generously veined. While I'm choking on his cock Matthew says, "I've been watching you all night, you sure do like cock up your hole. But I can never find condoms that fit, it's a shame, because I really want to oblige you." I get on all-fours, pull my trunks down, take a few hits of poppers and decide there's enough spunk in my hole to lube up Matthew's cock. Then I say, "Do it, I wanna feel you inside me. I dream about you doing this everytime you pin me in the club, I want your cock. Fuck me!" I feel, pressure and pain as Matthew's cock slips slowly into me. It really hurts Matthew is bigger than almost every guy that's ever fucked me. Matthew's balls slap against my ass, he's all the way in and holds off on fucking me, until I give him the go ahead. I take a few big hits of poppers then start grind my ass and pulling away, Matthew reads this as an indication am ready and starts to piledrive my ass with his big meaty Jackhammer. It feels incredible, it's awesome to just be stuffed with cock, especially this cock. I've never felt this full before, unfortunately Matthew's stamina in the Wrestling ring doesn't match his stamina during sex. He starts to gasp "I'm gonna cum, I'm not wearing a condom, where do I cum. Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I don't even get a chance to say "Cum In Me", Matthew's cock starts to twitch and spasm in my ass and his sperm fills up my guts. Matthew pulls his cock from my ass, tucks it back into his Wrestling singlet and walks off. Before I even get a chance to move a black guy in a football strip appears at the door, He's a skinhead and looks like he's in good shape. He drops his shorts to show me, his smooth 7" chocolate brown cock. I nod, and he steps up to the plate, slipping his already hard, bare cock into my gaping hole and fucking me hard. His cock slids into me with deep, powerful thrusts, which get harder and more brutal as the fuck progresses. He also lacks stamina, so after a couple of minutes it's all over and Black-footballer adds his load to my hole as well.

I'm fucking tired now, literally. But my cunt is telling me, my itch hasn't been scratched yet. I go back to the screening area and a guy in a suit is sitting there. His suit is black, with a blue shirt and tie, the colours set off his dark hair and his handsome chiselled face. He looks like he's in his early 40's and has a thick, hard 7" cock sticking out of his zip. He's stroking his cock lovingly, watching the screen as a blonde muscle guy straddles 2 muscle guys with big cocks and lowers himself bareback, on to both cocks. This seems to be a theme of the night, but that suits me just fine. The business-man is muttering at the screen as he wanks, his German accent is pretty hot. Or maybe I'm just turned on, because I know German's will bareback anyone or anything. I approach Business-man, taking has cock in my hand I say "That looks pretty hot, I bet you want to sink your cock into a nice willing ass, after seeing that." Business-man says "Sure! Is your ass willing, or do you just want to feel my cock?" His German accent goes straight to my balls, I respond by pulling my trunks down and settling myself on Business-man's lap, his cock's aim is true and he slides easily into my cunt. Yet another bare cock inside me, this night is fucking awesome. After a few seconds and a slight adjustment in my postion, I start to ride Business-man's big cock, while taking large hits of poppers. It feels great, my bodyweight is driving Business-man's cock deep into me - right to the balls. Business-man lets me ride his cock for a short time, then he stands both of us up. The change in position puts Business-man in control of the fuck, standing and bending over has left me prone to a really hard fuck, which is exactly what Business-man wants. Business-man starts to fuck me, his cock pistoning in and out of my ass in a brutal fashion. It hurts like hell, nobody has even fucked me so rough before, not even Skinhead or Matthew. More poppers and a prayer that Business-man lack stamina. Business-man grips my hips tightly, there's no chance of getting off his cock, before he's done with me. Hard, jarring, deep penetrating, painful strokes ravage my cunt, this must be what they mean by consentual rape. Christ, it really hurts. 10 minutes later, I just want Business-man to cum. He's getting all the pleasure out of this fuck, he has no style, no technique and no finesse. He has a big cock and I'm sure he'll fire a big load, that is a small consolation as long as he doesn't pull out. Business-man starts to moan, his orgasm impending, one final excruciating thrust and his jizz fills up my hole, he holds me down on his cock, making sure that none of his load is wasted. Then he walks off.

I have no strength in my legs after Business-man's brutal fuck, so I go to the sling again, I lie back put my feet through the straps and make myself available for the next fucker that comes along. It's another naked guy, in his 40's, slightly overweight with blonde hair and real monster cock. It's thick and long, about 10", it resembles a baby's arm and hangs over large, low hanging balls. Without waiting for an invitation Monster-cock comes over and sticks his big bone inside me, even though my cunt is gaping wide open, I can feel Monster-cock filling me up. His balls slap against my ass and he withdraws, I take a long, slow hit of poppers - it is a perfect match for the long, slow strokes of Monster-cock's fuck. It feels amazing, it's slow and deep - without being loving and tender. It feels more like he wants me to memorise the feel of his cock every inch, every vein, every bump and ridge. Almost like a test to see if I can handle it, before the real thing is unleashed. After a couple minutes testing the water, Monster-cock quickens his pace, his strokes are still hard and deep - but they aren't brutal or vicious. The rattling chains of the sling attract another guy, this must be a pretty common occurence. The new guy is also in his 40's, but he's in great shape, he's got a short mohawk, with light 5 o'clock shadow. He's wearing badly ripped jeans without underwear, an inch or so of his cock is hanging out a large hole in the crotch of his jeans, part of a tattoo is visible above the waistband, directly between his cock and his belly button. He says "Carry on, I just want to watch", with an American accent. Monster-cock is pretty happy for this guy to watch, and continues fucking me with the same hard, deep strokes, it feels amazing. My ass is raw, but the sensations are all hightened. I feel full of cock and my over-stretched, over-stimulated ass is screaming for another load. Monster-cock starts to fuck me harder, his breathing is shallow and ragged, a loud yell escapes from him as he cums inside me. Monster-cock walks off and Ripped-jeans decides he wants a go at my hole, he approaches undoing his jeans. My eyes pull focus on his cock, it's thick, hard, cut and 8 or 9" long.

Ripped-jeans shoves his bare cock inside me in an unceremonious fashion, now his cock is inside me it's less of a distraction and I notice his tattoo, now fully visible, is a Bio-hazard symbol. I don't know if it means he's HIV+ or if he just thought it looked cool. But his cock feels so good inside me that I don't care either way, just as long as he fucks me real good. Ripped-jeans knows what he's doing and it feels awesome, his strong, slow, deep strokes feel perfect. This guy has a talent, maybe he's a pornstar. He continues to fuck my gaping hole, pushing all that fresh spunk deeper into me. Ripped-jeans cock just keeps on sliding home, my ass belongs to this guy, or at least to his cock. Strong, steady, constant thrusts open my gaping hole some more, preparing for this guy's load. This is one of the best fucks I've had all night, my cunt is telling me this guy is scratching my itch, the last fuck of the night. Ripped-jeans slows his pace, pushing his cock into me gingerly, luxuriating in the feel of my spunk filled ass. Taking his time as he fucks me, not ready to cum yet. Ripped-jeans is my favourite kind of fuck, one who can make it last, he carries on drilling my hole, deep and hard - enjoying my moans of pleasure, his cock is working hard to make those moans, why shouldn't he enjoy them. Still not ready to cum, Ripped-jeans slows his pace again, he's tender and loving, but I'm not going to kid myself - he's not making love to me, he's making love to the spunk inside me. This guy has come for sloppy seconds and he's getting it, there is probably about 8 loads inside me and this guy saw Monster-cock leave his deposit, he must know I want his jizz inside me as well. Back to the good hard pounding that my ass needs - hard, steady strokes getting faster and harder, more brutal. Ripped-jeans says "Tell me to cum inside you, tell me to sperm your hole, kid." He's still pounding away at my cunt harder and faster, opening me up for his big load. I says "Shoot your big load in me, go on cream my pussy, give me your jizz." This is all the encouragement he needs, he groans and his hips buck wildly, as he shoots his possibly toxic load into my hole. He pulls out and walks away, I go to the locker-room change and leave, my ass can't take anymore abuse. I know I'll think of this night for a long time too come, probably every time I wank.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

This is taken from the blog of a Belfast bareback blogger ( since closed ). As a frequent visitor to the Outside sauna, I can fully believe this happened to him. The first Sunday evening/night of each month is Fetish Night - hence the uniforms.

• Administrators
This is taken from the blog of a Belfast bareback blogger ( since closed ). As a frequent visitor to the Outside sauna, I can fully believe this happened to him. The first Sunday evening/night of each month is Fetish Night - hence the uniforms.

Right... The twink actually e-mailed me this story as well as a couple others. Not sure if the blog came before or after he sent them to me.