bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

OK, we all have our standards, well mostly. Say there was a guy you found completely physically repulsive who wanted to fuck you, so repulsive you feel like you could throw up looking at him. Let us also say he has a really great cock, could fuck like a wild man and produce a ton of cum. Would you let him fuck you? Let's add he only wants to fuck you with you on your back and you MUST keep your eyes open and watch him as he fucks you.

Would I, hell yes, in a nanosecond.

no, this isn't a real guy just a hypothetical scenerio.

I'm verse. I'm 6'4, and about 210lbs.. hairy bear guy..32.. I attract 90% bottoms, and 10% tops. I've had some fucking INCREDIBLY delicious bottoms in my day, but when it comes to getting fuck, I feel like I've compromised my standards about 80% of the time.. But sometimes it's fun to let some ugly fucker breed ya.. :)

• Upvote 2

When I am in a glory hole ass up I can't see the face or body. I just love the feel of the hard cock going in my ass and the feeling of the load going deep in me then it dripping down my legs as he pulls out for the next one to go in.

For me it is all about the feelings.

I'm verse. I'm 6'4, and about 210lbs.. hairy bear guy..32.. I attract 90% bottoms, and 10% tops. I've had some fucking INCREDIBLY delicious bottoms in my day, but when it comes to getting fuck, I feel like I've compromised my standards about 80% of the time.. But sometimes it's fun to let some ugly fucker breed ya.. :)

awh gomer, I think youre cute :)

personally, if they reaally ugly id rather they wear a gimp mask or go througha gloryhole. If they were being considerate,thats what they'd do.

No of course not!In a video booth and an ugly old troll slips the latch and quietly slips in behind me.His pants hit the floor and my revulsion turned to curiousity at his nice hard cock...He holds a poppers bottle out and I take a hit,as the rush hits his hand atop my head pushes gently down and soon I am lips to cock,savoring his precum as it oozes...another hit off the brown bottle he holds near my head and I deep throat him and time dissapears as the rush hits.he is face fucking me with his hands behind my head and I am really into it as his hot cum spurts forth,and I swallow every drop.He pulls his pants up and leaves without a word.I am left with a hard cock poking painfully into my jeans,a wetness around my cock that attests to my state of arrousal.And his taste in my mouth.Yes,we must have standards.:)

• Upvote 2

Well, i have standards, but I've let them slide to get fucked and will in the future. It depends on the mood I'm in at the time, how desperate, or how much I've had to drink, but I rarely have regrets afterward.