Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

It depends on my mood. As was mentioned, a totally anonymous fuck in a dark room can be really hot. Some guys who would never dream of doing it raw where someone might see them, will do it in a dark room. But I also love to watch guys taking raw, unprotected cock, which is why I like going to BB parties - knowing that everyone there is there to do it raw. Damn that is hot to watch.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'd have to say either way. As a true slut, all that really matters is that my ass is being filled. I enjoy not seeing who is dumping in me but then again I like it when tops cum in my ass and they can see how much I am enjoying taking their sweet seed. I like both.

Edited by Hotload84

While on vacation in Las Vegas, I went to a sex club five out the eight days i was there. I hit the dark room and walked out after eight hours with so much fucking sperm dripping out of my cunt that i had to plug it to keep it in and settle into my ass walls. It's really cool to go in and feel a cock seed your pussy and not have any fucking clue as to the father. It's even better when some pig felcher follows you around all night eating your pussy hole to make it feel relaxed. Just wish i could have seen if any black cocks impregnated me.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

I was at the sauna on Friday night and spent most of my time in the gloryhole area which was completely dark. It's has a ramp and tops go to the upper level to get sucked. It was great to suck and milk cock after cock without having any clue of who the guys were. I sucked dry eight guys in two hours. The darkness was hot.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

I have been known to lube my hole, open my poppers and enter the dark room..... love sharing my ass in a dark room... bend over and deep throat a massive cock while spreading my ass... guy moves in and feels my inviting, lubed ass.. he knows he has the green light to go for it!! Love it, love it, love it. But in Cork (Ireland).. that doesn't happen... unless other guys in Cork know differently.

Edited by Hotload84

I really like dark spaces in a bathhouse. The basement at the Midtowne in LA can be dark at times. The sex is so much better. And yes, there are hot guys in there too. The best thing about dark places is that you get down to just the sex. No other bullshit, just taking cock.

When I lived in Los Angeles, the Midtowne in LA was my favorite bath house, and the basement was definitely the place for the biggest sluts.

• 2 weeks later...