us presidents

total

yeah, Teddy Roosevelt was the first one that came to my mind too. outdoorsman with a thick 'stache? totally hot. bet he had a thick, pink, uncut cock... and I bet he knew what to do with it!

For some reason, I like Grover Cleveland. Aside from the fact that he was on the chubby side of the bear scale, he was a Buffalo boy like myself and a total man whore. When (one) of his illegitimate children was used against him in his re-election, he had the mother put in an insane asylum, then used the scandal to actually catapult himself back into the White House. Then he married a woman several decades his junior (he had known her parents and gave them the gift of the baby carriage they used to carry her in). There is as little doubt that he truly loved Francis Folsom as there is that he cheated on her incessantly.

Read "City of Light" by Lauren Belfer for a fictionalized (but generally agreed upon quite accurate representation) of the man. As disgustingly as it's portrayed, I totally boned during the scene where he got a blowjob, lol.

http://www.amazon.com/City-Light-Lauren-Belfer/dp/038533401X#reader_038533401X

And for the Teddy Roosevelt fans, the book also covers his hot, sweaty horse ride from Mt Marcy to Buffalo to be inaugurated as president... wearing a borrowed suit and underwear after McKinley's assassination... I believe the clothes are still on display at the Wilcox Mansion, wonder if they still have any scent left in them...

I am glad someone posted a pic of Franklin Pierce as he was the one on my list. It would be fun to see a pretty boy like him tied up and gang banged. The pics posted of Kennedy and Obama are also hot, but some how they don't turn me on that much.

Edited by Hotload84

The of all our choices so far, is that no one has named James Buchanan, the only president from Pennsylvania, and that president who was, in the opinion of many historians, most-likely to have been queer.

I took a tour of his house in (very Republican) Lancaster, Penna., and the docent never once mentioned Buchanan's boy-toy, Rufus King. Of course being somewhat bitchy, I made it a point of pissing on her parade by bringing-up the question of the relationship between the two men. The docent was not pleased I dared to raise the question, but I think most of the other folks on the tour were amused.

I have to say that "Franklin Pierce" is really good looking! One never thinks of him when recalling presidents...I didn't know that Buchanan was Gay!...and I never heard of Rufus King!

You learn something every day! LOL

I have to say that "Franklin Pierce" is really good looking! One never thinks of him when recalling presidents...I didn't know that Buchanan was Gay!...and I never heard of Rufus King! You learn something every day! LOL

We will probably never know for sure, Bobbie, but certainly some historians think he was queer. At very least the historical record is murky.