Insatiable bottoms???

SoNofSaTaN

Do you crave more than one load up your ass???  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you crave more than one load up your ass???

• No, I'm satisfied with one load up my ass
    • It depends, I'm happy with one load, but would take more
    • Hell yeah, I want as many loads up my ass as possible

Had a man who could fuck for hours as he was a multi cummer.   So great to take his cum all night ( or day) as I felt an attraction to him.    My hole would drip with his cum and if other were present would take their cum while he was on break.   Was in cum heaven. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s about quantity not quality. When I lived in SF and went to Folsom gulch a famous ABS. I experienced three guys in a row. They would peak into the hole on the door and see me taking raw dick ass right up to the glory hole and me spreading my cheeks. Not using lube but sucking and spitting on their ducks. They wound Hear  the guy yelling that he is cuming and unload in my ass. 

The next guy quickly steps in and shoves his dry cock in and fucks, cums in my ass. The third guy cums, I suck his cock till it’s sloppy and shoves his cock into my sloppy hole until he Cums. Nothing like 1) being the focus of lust attention 2) making guys feel good with my man cunt 3) having my hole sloppy and used and 4) not seeing who is fucking me. 

Ive jerked off to this memorable fuck many times. I’m sure we all have that one consump experience that we draw our memories back to when we JO and that just makes the craving to be a cumdump deeper. Woof 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2011 at 5:08 PM, Bttm2go said:

I like it when a guy(s) deposit several loads in my hole. Feeling it leaking out is hot. I have one guy that never fails to keep fucking me non stop til he has planted three loads in my ass. Always hurts so good for the next day after. It's nice having my hole all puffy. More loads the better.

I love that too that cock sore feeling - I normally get it after a night at the backroom or a gangbang. If I go to a naked party I freeball so my jeans have a wet spot on the way home from seed leaking out of me. I always starts to leak out of me after three or four loads and I love it

• Like 1