Insatiable bottoms???

SoNofSaTaN

Do you crave more than one load up your ass???  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you crave more than one load up your ass???

• No, I'm satisfied with one load up my ass
    • It depends, I'm happy with one load, but would take more
    • Hell yeah, I want as many loads up my ass as possible

• 1 year later...
Guest pozbtm1967

the moment I take a load up my ass it triggers something in me for more... its an innate to take as much seed as possible from the man I'm with or whatever and whomever is available... i want to feel them inside of me permanently

• 4 years later...

While I have enjoyed multiple loads from multiple men many times, I'm more of the type that really enjoys multiple loads from one stud. When the chemistry is right, the mood is sexually charged, and possibly some "enhancements" (blow, poppers, or V, etc), there's no feeling like a mega-stud going full Alpha and tagging my hole over and over again until his balls are completly empty and I'm filled with his essence. 

I love the feeling of being "claimed" by a stud, his DNA seeping into my body, the scent of his musk on me that lingers for hours, his large hand prints leaving red welts on my ass.....*shivers*

• Upvote 5