Terry Fertilizes Robin's Eggs

I was hitting the gym to keep in shape since spending most of my time at a desk wasn't much in the way of exercise. I looked good, especially being in my thirties. I was a good six-two and a half and about 190 with what little fat I had being in the right places. My light blue eyes with gold rimmed glasses and dark hair added to my appeal, but what was most appealing was my nearly 8" of meat. I was scoring good. Being single after dumping a crappy marriage gave me the opportunities most guys at the gym and and where I worked seldom had, my dick being popular. But then things changed in about '82. Many were getting afraid to cheat on their wives or lovers because of the AIDS spreading all over. I noticed it myself in the form of less available pieces of ass willing to spread their buns and lips for me.

It turned out that I got pozzed by some bisexual who had patronized street-corner prostitutes. I was fucking him up his ass once a week as well as getting sucked off by him. He had mentioned having a bad flu which explained his absence from the gym for about a month. Not only that but the little fairy office boy where I worked had also had a similar sickness. I was shagging the fairy's ass and mouth on breaks and didn't think much about his affliction when I resumed fucking him after his return to work. I had that flu after a couple of times fucking the guy at the gym. I thought it was just something going around but then I had another bout, not as bad, but I went to my doctor who ran a test. He called me with the grim news. That asshole or the poof at work had given me his HIV via my dick unless it was one of the other 'holes I fucked.

The HIV-fighting drugs that were being used were crude, full of side effects and expensive just as they are now nearly a quarter of a century later. I was nevertheless fortunate my medical plan covered them, as they had broken free of the experimental stage. Many men werent as lucky as me in that regard. One of those was a guy I met while sulking on a park bench by the bus stop waiting for the express bus home. He was in his twenties and looked like most guys his age just as I looked like many guys my age. He cruised me and we seemed to hit it off. Of course I was on my guard as always when meeting new conquests, especially with this time because I recognized him as a pick-pocket someone had pointed out the year before. We shot the shit for awhile until my bus came and we said we'd see each other the next afternoon. He was there the next afternoon and after a few minutes he began talking about sex. I was wondering if he was or not gay or bi but after another few minutes he talked about blowjobs.

"I always liked getting sucked off" I said. He then asked me if I ever let a man suck my cock. I asked him the same. He said he liked it but liked being on the other end even better and that he swallowed. "You fuck ass?" he then asked. "Sure do. Love a nice tight hole around my love-muscle." I replied. He then asked me how big my dick was and almost jumped for joy when I told him. "I'd love to swing on your love muscle!" he gushed. He gave his name as 'Robin', as in Batman's prag as he put it. I told him mine. "Pleased to meet you Terry." he replied as we shook hands. We ended up making a date. He said we needed to use rubbers since he wanted to stay negative. I had used rubbers a few times before, mostly when fucking women before I discovered the superiority of gay sex. Before my first gay sex I had always fantasized proving my manliness by fucking another man, proving I'm more a man than the one I fucked. My first piece of a man was right after getting married when a guy cruised me in a rest stop mensroom. Cumming in him was better than any orgasm I'd had in a broad. After my divorce I was free to prove myself more often.

I went to the drug store and bought some condoms. One of the women I'd fucked said a certain brand seemed rougher in her twat and asked me not to use that brand again because it wore out her vagina. I bought that brand. I went to Robin's place from the park and ride lot. He welcomed me with open arms, hugging me as soon as the door was closed behind us and then he got us a couple of beers from his fridge. Two minutes later we were swilling beer and then stripping. His lithe body which was a decade younger than mine looked great. I thought of how he'd look a few years later after my poisoned spunk infected and ravaged him. My dick seemed to jump at the thought. I let him suck my cock which felt good. His mouth was a good cunt so I let him suck me to orgasm and swallow my cum.

He then asked me if I liked getting rimmed. I told him I did. He got out his rimchair. Soon I was on the seat of honor reading a dirty magazine while his tongue and mouth worked wonders on and in my hole. It was easy to tell he was enjoying rimming me as much as I enjoyed getting rimmed. He kissed, sucked, licked and orally caressed my ass. He hummed in delight while also caressing my thighs and reaching up to feel my hardening dick. Over half an hour later I was ready to give him my second load, but this one was going to go up his ass. I had him suck on my dick before he lay on his stomach on his bed. He watched me open my condom and put it on my dick. I then had him suck my sheathed dick which felt unique. What he didn't see was the petroleum jelly I used for lube, knowing how it degrades the latex. I then mounted him, lined up my shot and shoved it up his ass. He winced and whined but I was able to hilt myself in a couple of thrusts which seemed to tear his insides a little. I liked the snug feeling of his love-tunnel around my dick, how good it felt for me as his hole seemed to contract and twitch a little around it. I also thought of how great I'd feel when I gave him the gift.

I let him get used to it for a few moments before I began fucking him. I took it a bit slow at first in order to let the grease begin its job of weakening the condom as well as give myself more time to abrade his rectum. He was in pain but my dick felt really good. He said my dick was the biggest yet he'd taken but he liked a big studly man using his hole. After a while I began twisting my hips a little as I fucked him in order to tear his rectum and sphincters a little more. I gradually increased my tempo as he got used to it. I knew he was feeling a little pain and wanted to keep the pain level up which I accomplished with increasingly harsher thrusts. I fucked him faster and harder, waiting for the condom to fail. It took a while. Being cut my dick wasnt as sensitive as an intact dick so it did its job as I wore his hole out. He seemed to feel more discomfort as the fuck wore on. My dick was rock hard, turned on by its forthcoming mission. I fucked him harder and faster with occassional snaps of my hips to slam it home as well as varying my stroke and tempo to keep him off balance to prevent him from getting used to a rythym which would make it easier for him to take the fucking. I finally felt the condom give way and began pounding him, holding him in position as he began to struggle and whine at me to take it easy. "Fuck you!" I growled, punctuating each word with a snap of my hips which brought tears to his eyes and joy to my meat as I pounded his ass good.

My dick was feeling really good as I ramped up my tempo and stroke. My cum was boiling up in my groin as I dug my nails into his upper arms to help keep him under me. I raised up my upper torso, my arms straight while holding his, and pumped faster, piston-thrusting in him, feeling my excitement build as I anticipated pozzing him. I reached my pre-climax and jack-hammered him into the bed, then I rammed a couple of more full-stroke thrusts in him, stiffened and hilted myself as my dick exploded in that utmost excellent feeling of male orgasm as my love-gun shot half a dozen rapid-fire spurts of my deadly HIV-laden cum up his ass. I thrust again, slamming it home numerous times to further abrade his rectum and pump more 'gift' into him. My great feeling orgasm enveloped me as I filled him with my toxic love-poison and changed him forever. I corkscrewed my hips a few times as he cried and begged me to pull out. I remained on and in him enjoying a fantastic-feeling afterfuck enhanced by my knowlege that I did the equivelant of shooting him. I wasn't about to withdraw right after cumming. I'd be damned if I'd be rudely insulted by an asshole running to the john to shit out my cum like some assholes have done in the past. I wanted my cum to remain in him so my gift had a better chance to enter his system, so I lay on his back feeling his tenseness under me.

A friend of mine had compared pozzing someone to the thrill when he shot his first V.C. soldier in Viet Nam. The difference was that Robin the asshole I fucked would die a slow miserable death thanks to me (or whomever else would have pozzed him had I not scored him) unlike the enemy soldier who died a quick miserable death in minutes while my friend's dick hardened in his pants. I flexed my still half hard dick in him as he sobbed under me. I slackened my grip on his upper arms and raised up my upper torso again to thrust some more. I thought of how my death-carrying sperms were swimming around in his sore hole, my penis forcing them into the walls of his rectum, my deadly virus penetrating his worn tunnel into his bloodstream to breed and multiply like an overpopulated city to spread through his system and eat him alive from inside.

I finally pulled my spent dick out of his ass. It had blood on it so I knew my mission was accomplished. I grinned as he got up. "Suck this clean." I told him as he got up. He looked like he had lost half his brains and I had to repeat myself and reach for his head. He tried to pull back but I grabbed his ear and pulled his head to my crotch as he cursed. "Fuckin' bitch suck your damn shit off my dick!" I ordered him as I grabbed his other ear. I pulled him to position, warning him not to bite it. I rocked my thumbtips to push my thumbnails into the skin of his ears which forced him to open his mouth and accept my dick and his obligation to clean up after himself. He did a good job of sucking my dick clean and making it feel good the way he had when he first sucked me off. I felt like a conquerer as I further subjugated him.

"Suck hard while I pull it out of your mouth. Remember to keep yer teeth off it." I ordered him. He obeyed and I pulled back until my dick left his lips with a kissing sound. I released him and began getting dressed. Even though I had given him a break by not making him drink my warm beer on tap he didn't seem to like having been fucked and used and asked me where my condom was. "I don't know, it might be up your ass." I said, not caring. He could shit it out later. I left him sitting on his bed. We had each done our part, him pleasing my dick with a nice tight hole and me pozzing him while enjoying fucking him.

Robin was at the park after a couple of days. He said something about having to get his ass sewn up and admitted that I'd thrown such a good fuck into him that he had cum on his bed from getting fucked by me. He didn't invite me for an encore but knowing how well I fucked him I didnt think I needed one although it would have been nice to use him for a cum-dump the way I was using that hole at the gym and the fairy at work. He continued to cruise that park, mostly as a bottom, sucking cocks while his ass healed up, but also fucking or getting sucked off by less masculine guys. A few weeks later I noticed his absence, but after about a month he came back. He didn't look too well, like my ex-wife had looked after a bout with pnuemonia. He didn't seem too happy either but did tell me how bad his flu felt, like he had been beaten-up in an alley. I was quite satisfied that my sperm had conveyed 'the gift' to him. I didn't tell him about my flu but I did have to will my dick to stay soft as I got on the express bus. I willed myself to pay attention to the road driving home from the park & ride lot.

Once I got home I stripped and began jerking my deathray while admiring myself in the bathroom mirror wishing I was fucking another piece of HIV-virgin ass. I noticed the look of joy on my face as I thought of Robin under me as I filled him when I came in my hand. I put it to my mouth, licked it and tasted a sample of the poison cum I'd pumped into Robin. I reached back down and grabbed my weapon, feeling its power to slowly kill as it still seemed to throb in my hand, the last of the load of deadly cum oozing from it. I knew that even with the meds my life would deteriorate, as would that of Robin and the subsequent assholes I'd fuck. I was already dealing with the side effects. My looks declined as the years went by. The bug-chasers started noticing me and would hit on me so that many of my conquests were 'chasers. Knowing they'd end up looking like me didn't phase me at all, I still had that thrill of injecting them with my death-seed.

I had the power to kill, the power of death, in my pants, carrying my mighty gun loaded with deadly bullets as deadly as those from a pistol, just much more slowly acting and a sexual turn-on for me every time I shot-off inside someone who was negative. I realized my orgasms were more powerful, more intense and generally enveloped me in the utmost pleasure when I pumped my deadly seed into a neg ass, certainly more so than when I fucked a guy who was already poz. So I used it wisely, not being a Johnnie-HIV-seed fucking every poz asshole I could get my dick into. Instead I limited most of my fucking to neg bottoms and limited my gift-giving only to bug-chasers and assholes some I felt 'needed' it.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...