Lazy Bottoms and shit

pulszer

Had a meet with a blond 20 year old guy today. He's just how I like my bottoms; shorter than me, furry golden chest, round, firm and slightly furry butt, pink hole etc.. And very slutty eyes/mouth.

Great. Except for that fact that when I asked if he was clean etc... he totally lied, the cunt.

My dick goes in and comes back out covered in this guys wet reddish brown shit yurgh. No more erection for me, ever. :eek: the sex was over before it even began and I left really annoyed.

Why are some bottoms so lazy? Would you really lie about whether your hole was full of something not to visually disimilar to a melted snickers bar just to get some poor blokes cock up you?

For shame. For shame

Edited by pulszer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slobbvers

Or how about a bottom who cleans out but still has some water inside? I fucked a bottom over the summer. When I pulled out to change position I got hit with some dirty water. Lost the hardon. Didn't help that he was a tweaker. Found out about the tweaking after the fact.

This is one of the reasons I don't top; pretty much every guy who has bottomed for me has sworn up and down he was clean when he wasn't. Total turn off. It's fucking awful for an uncut guy like me, because the shit gets up under my foreskin and can be a bitch to clean. (It's sort of like how getting dirt up under your fingernail is so much worse than just getting it on your finger.)

An accident can happen, but they should be pretty damn rare if you have the faintest idea of how to clean out properly. (Also, an accident would be a little bit of mess, usually barely noticeable; a shit covered cock means he didn't rinse out at all).

I don't understand it, but some bottoms think that taking a shower (or even just taking a dump and wiping) is enough to get clean. Also, some guys say they are "clean" but are talking about HIV/STD status. So it doesn't hurt to flat out ask if they've rinsed out, rather than ask "are you clean?".

Guest BBSeroMan

Had this happen to me a few times. Revolting. Hate shit. Period. Hate my own shit. Period. Low gag reflexes here when it come to smells like shit. Hate it. Hate to heave and puke because some lazy ass pig fuck won't clean out. Just like a filthy, smelly mudpie which is a turn off. Was breeding a pig one time and my dick came out clean....just checking. He had taken a few loads already before I got there so I told him to squeeze some of them out before I unloaded. As I faced his cunt with my face pretty damn close, he blew a wad of cum and liquid shit all over my face, my WHITE wife beater and WHITE baseball cap. Thought I was gonna die. Threw my hat and shirt in his trash. Had to strip off all my clothes and spray my body with Lysol. That's right. Lysol. Was so pissed off I told him to go clean out immediately. I then PUMPED a massive VL in his hole and left. Never went back. What a fucking pig. (Him)

Damn. As a bottom, I can fully understand. I hate the smell of shit, especially when getting a nice cock in me. That is why if I am going to have a guy come over to give me his load, I will take the time to give my hole a good wash and clean. I will never get fucked just after a shit. If I can't clean, then no cock, and if no cock, no hot load of cum. So what do I do? GET CLEAN ;-)

Edited by Hotload84

I always clean out before bending over, however, shit happens! Get over it. Sometimes I just think it's karma for all those tops who set up a meet and back out or don't show up. All the work we go through and then the top wimps out. I have backed out at times myself when i know cleaning out just isn't going to work. But I am honest with the top and let him know because I don't like shit either. Amazing how many times they have said they don't mind. I have never been into scat, but there are more guys than you may think that are into it. They don't call it a shit hole for nothing.

In the kid's defense, sometimes a thorough cleaning can dislodge some 'problems' higher up that don't become a problem until an hour or so afterward. BUT... if he actually did clean out and that's what happened, he would have definitely known about it. And he should have warned you.

Once in a while, our bodies do things that we don't expect or enjoy, so minor surprises do happen. It's awkward and a boner killer, but those kinds of mishaps can be excused from time to time if they are genuinely accidental.

This kid probably doesn't fit in that category though. If he didn't clean (or if he did and sensed that these were some movements going on after he did) he definitely should have either warned you, done a double-check before letting you fuck him, or excused himself for a raincheck.

In the kid's defense, sometimes a thorough cleaning can dislodge some 'problems' higher up that don't become a problem until an hour or so afterward.
True. You can't control how your bowels are going to behave. You can try to clean out thoroughly and still have an embarrassing incident.

Usually too deep of a clean job is the problem. Rule of thumb is a couple douches, take some Immodium, a few more 30 minutes later. Don't go too deep or you'll have problems. Now if fisting is involved, that's a whole other production number, and that takes some careful planning.

But, as has been mentioned here, remember guys, that hole does have a day job ;-)

Accidents happen! I had it happen to me once. I spent an hour cleaning out, but the guy fingered & fucked me so roughly that some came dislodged. It was just a little bit, but it was still very embarrassing. Plus, he had the biggest cock I've ever taken, about 8.5 inches.

Edited by Hotload84