HOT fucking fitness conference!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

This happened to me not long ago. I am a personal trainer for a chain of fitness centers. The President and VP asked me to help represent them at a fitness conference in Dayton, Ohio. It was a 3 day thing but I could only be there the 2nd and 3rd day, and they got me a room at the Hampton Inn (which if anyone is familiar with the Dayton area, the Hampton is in front of the Holiday Inn, where they were staying..they are kinda like on the same property and a walk connects the two.) Fortunately, I wasn't in their motel cause it was booked.

The conferences are the normal bullshit where you can take in different seminars, but mostly a place where manufacturers of equipment try to get your club to buy from them....from free weights to machines. I was there to checkout new equipment for our clubs.

I go to the conference and am wearing dress slacks and a tight short sleeve white kinda polo shirt with our centers' logo on it...and it's the kind that shows your bi's and tri's...since you work your ass off to get them big and cut, and I have a celtic design around one bi that you could see. I checked in with the pres and vp and told them I was going to checkout some of the displays of equipment and would join them for dinner. I am going down one of the aisles and kinda glanced across from the booth I was at and could see 2 in shape dudes checking me out. I also noticed their machines and their banner, and it is one line of machines we use.

I walked over and the 2 dudes walk up to me and I can see their eye contact wasn't on my eyes, but were checking out my body. They both smiled and shook hands and one kinda took hold of my delt with one hand and shook with the other. One was Jon 24, and the other was David 23. Both were masculine and in shape, smaller than me but nicely cut, toned, tanned...one had short blonde hair, the other military short brown hair, and shit we all had blue eyes. They gave me the typical greeting to sell your clubs machines for sure...BUT, both Jon and David seemed much more complimentary on my build than other reps at other booths, asking me how long I have been lifting, and complimenting me on my tan and checking out my one tat on my bicep. I checked out their new models of machines and tried a couple and as I did I could see Jon (who I later called Jon Boy), looking down at me when I was laying on the bench and he definitely was checking out my crotch rather than giving me the ole fucking sales pitch that they all do. Our eyes caught and I winked at him, and he winked back. Fuck I was thinking that this little shit has one hot little ass I would like to split....for sure!!!!!!!!!! After maybe 15 minutes I was pretty convinced they were boyfriends or close friends...no doubt. I got up and they were madly putting a packet of brochures together ad their business cards to give me. David then said "Bill...Jon and I would like you to be our guest at a reception our company is hosting," at the Holiday Inn suite. I said I would try to stop in but wasn't sure cause I had to hit a couple other suites for receptions with the Pres. and VP. They about bagged me, and said "Well, if you can't make it could we take you for drinks afterwards?" I told them I would try to make it. It was about 10 am at that point and wasn't real sure of all the places I had to stop and mingle with salesmen. Jon then added " Bill how about joining us for lunch too on our company of course?" I smiled and said it would be nice but I had to do lunch with the Pres and VP. See...it was strange that they didn't invite them ALSO, cause 99% of the time they don't give a shit...the more the better to wine and dine AND sell too!!! But, Jon and David didn't.

They asked where I was staying and what room and asked if they could try reaching me there later and I said sure I would be back probably about 5 to get a shower and ready for the receptions. It turns out that they too were staying at the Hampton and on the same fucking floor!

Later I changed, met with my people in their room at the Holiday Inn and said I had a couple trainer buddies I wanted to hook with before going to the receptions and they said no problem and I gave my input on a couple of new machines I would like to see in the clubs...normal chit chat. They were meeting with a man and woman who they had worked with in Florida at a chain years ago, and that was cool with me.....I was on my own!!!!!!

I went to 3 suites, made the appearance had one drink and made a couple committments to test some equipment out in our clubs if we could reach a price, which they would have to discuss with the VP of purchasing. Then I went to Jon and David's suite. I walked in, and there were maybe 20 or 30 people there sampling the food and drinks, and the rest Jon and David's staff were there trying to convince other club reps to BUY!! I was talking to a visitor and feel a hand on my back and it was Jon, and David right next to him and they both said they were really hoping I would stop in. They brought me a drink and I got some shrimp and we were in a corner talking mainly about our workouts. David, said he and Jon wanted to call my room but didn't to see if I would go out for drinks after their reception. I asked "Why didn't you?" They both kinda smiled at each other and Jon said "We didn't want to scare you away." I laughed and looked at him and let my eyes roam to his cute ass obviously and said " Trust me you wouldn't scare me away." They laughed, and I looked at David and said " You either." So Jon says "Then you will join us for drinks...we only have a half hour left here?" I smiled and said sure. David kinda put his hand on the back of my lower back and we walked over to meet his President and the normal boring chit chat about how great their equipment is.

We meet in the lounge and Jon who is real cute but masculine too, orders drinks and when David went to the John he said "Bill can I tell you something?" I said "Sure Jon Boy."....that's the first time I called him that. He said "I really like that name," and I just said "Cool." He said "You have a great build." I was flattered and thanked him and I just said "Couldn't you tell that to me in front of David,?" and kinda laughed, and he kinda was nervous and said that he could but didn't want to embarass me. I said fuck he wasn't embarassing me and appreciated it. He was getting pretty loose and said he wanted to be my size. I said he looked great and I liked his size. I KNEW the score by then and said "Jon Boy, you have a great ass man." He was all smiles and said "Damn you don't know how much I was hoping you would notice!" I said "Notice?...fuck man your ass gave me a bone thinking about it in the shower." Dave was almost back to the table when Jon said "Oh fuck that's hot!" Dave smiled and asked what was going on and I told him Jon had a great ass, and he winked at me and told me "THAT I know!"

FINALLY the two start opening up and telling me they are lovers and love 3 ways....I am all ears of course. I told them I thought 3 ways were hot, and Jon is just looking at my pecs and arms and smiling at me.

I said I would have to be getting back to the room soon, and Jon asked me to wait a minute while he and David went up to pay the bar tab. I thought it was kinda unusual since we had a waitress and she hadn't brought a bill over yet.

They both walked back shortly and said they wanted to walk up to the motel with me, and I said that would be cool. On the way outside, Jon...who had about 2 more drinks than David and I...said "Bill I have to ask you...did you catch me watchin you on the bench today?" I laughed and said sure I had, and he said "I could tell you are big," and I smiled and said well "You mean muscle right?" He said "No...I mean yeah...but not THOSE muscles," (looking my pecs and arms while he talked. I said "Jon Boy...believe me man I have plenty enough muscle...for the BOTH of you." David just said "Oh God," and kinda leaned onto Jon's shoulder as we turned into the lobby up to the elevators. Someone pushed the UP button and we get in and it starts to move and Jon just starts playing with my pecs through my shirt with one hand and presseds "STOP" button with the other. The fucker immediately stops and kinda jerks. I said "What the fuck you doing Boy?" and laughing. He then leans into my chest and Dave reaches over to put his hand on my abs. I didn't resist of course but was concerned about the fucking elevator stopping and setting of an alarm at the front desk. I told them, and David looks at me and says, "Bill I talked with Jon in the Bar about his wanting to fulfill a fantasy tonight, that we discussed early in the day when we came back here to our room." I smile and ask what is it, and he said, "Jon wants fucked in an elevator." I smile and said "Shit I will plow his hot little ass in a New York minute...but won't someone know we stopped the fucking elevator?" Jon is in my shirt already moaning, and David says, "No we tried it today, and found out that it doesn't set off an alarm...so we are safe."

I said "Fuck then let's do it man!!!" Jon pulled my shirt off and was chowin down on my pecs and groaning while I reached down and grabbed his hot little ass. David, was on his knees in seconds unbuttoning my pants and had my cock out in record time...then I could feel his hot wet mouth takin my big head in and my 9" growin in his fucking mouth. Now David moaned and slowly went down on my cock till his mouth was plastered into my bush and he fucking choked on my cock. I just pushed his head onto it harder till he gagged and raised up and my precum hanged from his chin and his tanned handsome face was flush from getting no air and he went down on it again to my balls and I pushed his head even harder this time. He choked so hard this time, my precum and spit flew out from around my cock into my bush as he came up for air. Jon Boy's hot tongue licked down my love trail to where his boyfriend's mouth was stretched around my cock and was waiting for his turn. David came up for air gasping, and my 9" was covered with precum and spit and was dripping from it when Jon Boy went down on it right away and he too gagged and groaned as I slid back in his throat.

I guess I was too involved fucking David's throat to notice Jon Boy had shed his sports coat and shirt, but he was half naked now and so was David as Jon Boy choked on my cock and when he pulled half way up my shaft I could see the spit hanging down his chin...some dropping on his pecs and some on the floor. David was on his knees bent down under my balls licking my balls as Jon Boy chowed down. I looked down as they fucking groaned and Jon Boy tried swallowing the precum as he come up off the head for a second. I could see both David and Jon Boy had VERY nice asses and THEN I decided I want to plow them BOTH...not just Jon Boy.

I reached down, and slid my hands down each of their backs to the sweet crack just below their tan lines as they both worked my cock and balls. I pulled David's head up and said " I am going to plow your boyfriend now man." He winked as Jon Boy just moaned around my cock when he heard me, and I said "AND I am going to fuck your sweet little ass too bud!" He looked at me and said "Oh man I don't think I can take your big cock Bill." I said "Both or none man...take your choice." Jon Boy pulled off my cock and played with muscle in my abs and looked at David and said "Oh Dave I have to have his cock in me...PLEASE!!!!!" David asked Jon Boy...."Shit man did you bring the poppers?" Jon Boy said "Oh yeah right here in my coat," and scrambled for them. David then put his hand around my hard wet cock slowly stroking looking up at me, and said "Ok man, but be easy on me...I usually don't get fucked." I smiled, and said something like I would be easy....BUT, I knew once I was in that firm tight little bubble butt, I would have to plow him so he knew he was being fucked by a real man!!!

Both of them pulled my pants off as I stood up and they shed their pants and David went down on me again, while Jon Boy's hot mouth was buried in one of my arm pits licking and moaning and I could feel his rock hard cock and abs against my thigh. Then I reached around and stuck one finger up Jon Boy's tight little ass. He groaned and I could feel his mancunt push back onto my hand and I stuck another one in and he gasped as I pushed hard. He bent down to get the poppers and uncapped and I kept my 2 fingers in him as he sniffed deep and just as he did I pushed 3 fingers in him hard and he yelled "Oh God Bill fuck me man!!" I pushed fucking hard and kept them there as his body tensed up totally on my thigh and David looked over with his mouth full of my cock and moaned. I pulled all my fingers out and Jon Boy kinda whimpered and I reached down and slowly stuck one into David and he really yelped loud and tried pulling off, but I pushed in harder. He choked on my cock and came up off it as Jon Boy got on his knees to take turns sucking me as I finger fucked his boyfriend. Jon Boy held the poppers up to David and he inhaled deep and I stuck a second finger in David and this time he moaned and said "Oh fuck man!!!!!! Fuck me!!!!" I needed NO fucking invitation and started stroking in him and he fucking loved it. He whimpered and Jon Boy held the poppers up again and he sniffed and I pushed harder and David threw his head back and moaned fucking deep.

I pulled my fingers out and pulled Jon Boy's chin up to tell him "Boy, I am going to fuck that pretty ass now man." He just got up and said "Fuck me Bill I need your big cock man....fuck me hard." I leaned him against the elevator wall. Again I asked them "You sure this damn thing don't alarm or anything," and they assured me it was cool. David was right beside me stroking his probably 7-1/2" cock and reached under Jon Boy and stroked his as I let my precum flow down Jon Boy's crack. I spit down on his cute blonde hair hole as I separated his cheeks and my precum was clinging to his opening...JUST where I wanted it. I took my cock in my hand and placed the head on his boy pussy and just leaned into him with all my muscle and his palms on the side of the elevator slapped it as he felt me dive into his little muscle gut. Jon Boy threw his head back and yelled "Fuck me Bill ...fuck me with all your muscle dude!!!!" I took hold of his small waist and started bangin that boy pussy so hard I bet someone on the next fucking floor could hear and hear his groaning and pounding on the side of the elevator. I reached farther up and held onto Jon Boy's pecs, and was slicing into that hot little ass like butter...and the muscles in my abs pounded his hot little ass. I looked at David who was playing with the muscles in my back and biceps and told him, "David lean against the wall right next to your boyfriend man." He just moaned and said "Oh man don't plow me like that man I can't take it like Jon can." He reached down and got the open poppers and inhaled and I said "Dude you are going to need a lot more than that man." He did 2 more inhales this time real deep and held it. I smacked Jon Boy's ass and pulled out and his head was hanging down and moaning and his forehead was sweating. I stepped over to David's smooth ass and teased his crack and spit down in it, and as he inhaled again, I shoved into his muscle butt. He too fisted the wall and banged loud, and I said "Listen you fucks you cant pound the wall like that or somebody is going to think we are stuck or something." I reached up and pulled on his nips and pushed harder and Jon Boy got on his knees and took David's cock in his mouth, and David moaned. I pulled out slow and David groaned and coughed and then I started to plow and he said "Oh man that feels great." I said "You want to feel great...do another hit of those poppers." Jon came up off his cock and reached over fast and handed them to David and he sniffed and handed them to Jon Boy and re-positioned himself back on the wall but Jon dropped the fuckers. He scrambled to pick them up but the fuckers already spilled and most soaked into the carpet before he could upright the bottle. I started really plowing him now and and my low hanging balls smacked his ass and he yelled whining but said "Oh God fuck me man...tear my ass up!!!!!!" THAT I did!!!!!!! I let out all the stops and told Jon Boy to get down and lick my cock as I fucked David. When I pulled out Jon's tongue was all over the underside of my cock as he moaned, as he licked off the juices of his boy friend's mancunt and my precum on my cock on every stroke. As I plowed David, Jon kept handing him the poppers holding them for him this time as I pushed him back and forth and he tried to inhale moving with me. I said, "David, you about ready for me to fill up your gut with my load man?" He said "Ah man I would fucking love that Bill." Jon said "Damn I want that load shootin in me man!" I was sweating I was plowing David so hard, and I said, "Jon boy get against the wall again." He got up fast and put his palms against the wall, and I pulled my cock out of David and he groaned, and said "Oh shit man your cock felt great man!!!" I smiled and plunged right into Jon Boy and he groaned and tried looking back at me fucking him and just pushed his cute ass back at me. I was close to letting go of a huge load...I was horny as hell and had no time to stroke earlier in the day (and I usually get off one way or another 5 or 6 times a day). My muscles in my abs were tensing up and sweaty from the heat of fucking him and his boyfriend. I said "David I am about ready to fill your boy's belly man." He said "Oh christ fill him up Bill that's what he wants man." I keep plowing harder and I tell David to get over on his knees with his head up on Jon Boy's small of his back and watch me fill his boy's ass. I told him. David is stroking and lays his head just above Jon's crack and his hot mouth is maybe 3 or 4" away from my shaft. I said "Both of you get ready, I am going to give you both what you want." I push down on David's side of his head holding him right where I wanted him and he is moaning again. I take a few more deep plunges and start shootin ropes of cum in Jon's ass and I am groaning, and David has his one hand all over my abs, and he watches my cock and I said "Open your mouth David," and he does and I pull out of Jon and my cock head slips into David's hot mouth and ropes start filling up his mouth and he wraps his lips around my shaft not wanting to lose any cum and he is whimpering. "I said take my big ass load man...swallow all of that cum!!!!" He can't swallow that fast and it runs out his mouth onto his boy friends ass cheeks and lower back, and right then Jon yells that he is cuming, and his body tenses as I put my hands up to his nips and he lets this huge ass load rip. It hits my one hand and I look kinda around his lats and see cum ropes hanging from his arm pits, then feel his cum all over his upper and lower abas. The dude was shooting cum everywhere and his body heaving!!! I move my hands down his waist to grip him there and another big area of his navel and abs is coated with his boy cum. Then like fucking clockwork, as David is still swallowing the rest of my cum, his eyes close and his muscles in his bod tense and he moans around my cock as he shoots a huge fucking load all over my thigh and down my leg and all over my shoe and puddles all over the fucking carpet. He gasped and cum was kinda outlining his lips and he was breathing hard and started to raise his head, and I said "Not so fucking fast man....eat my cum out of your boy's ass." He smiled up at me and dove inbetween his tight crack and his tongue still covered with some of my jizz dove into his soft furry hole driving into his hole hard and trying to eat as much of the cum out as he could!! It was fucking hot seeing some of my cum on the side of his face and in his hair as he dove in trying to eat more of my cum but most actually shot way up in his boyfriend's belly! Shit we all stood up, me with sweat on my muscle and cum all over my thigh and when Jon Boy and David stood up both had huge amounts on their muscle and David had shot some on his own belly after he shot on my thigh. Shit cum from Jon Boy had even shot up under his chin on out to the fucking wall of the elevator and was dripping down onto the carpeted part that continued from the floor half way up the wall. I patted their asses and they both started kissing me , and i told them the fucking elevator smelled like cum and poppers!!! They laughed and said "Oh fuck I hope once we start this fucker up to our floor, that nobody is waiting to get on." We scrambled to get our clothes on fast and cum had gotten on David's dress pants and Jon's cports coat. We exited the elevator and nobody was waiting, but we turned around as it sat there waiting for a call to some floor and it looked like some fucking video booth after dudes had shot loads in in all day with cum running down the wall and in puddles that stuck on top the carpet cause the cum was thick and not seaping into the carpet yet. I smiled at them and said "Shit guys we best tip housekeeping before we leave!" Jon just said, "I wonder what someone is going to think when they get in that fucker next!!?"

We went back to our rooms and they called me in the morning and we had breakfast and they asked me to visit them in LA or asked if I would mind if they cum and visit me at the club and would gladly like to demonstrate the equipment personally that we order. I said it sounded like a plan to me, and guess they are coming here cause we ended up ordering 26 of their machines that are due to come in the last of April...hell I believe in keeping business in the "Family!!"

• 7 years later...