Starting the summer off right with two young guys...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I live in on the South Coast of the UK in a fairly large town called Eastbourne. The town is fairly active from a gay point of view but the real good times come with the Summer Holiday Season. At this time of year large numbers of young students from all over Europe come and stay with local families. I have to say there are some horny sights to see in the town centre at this time of year.

My story concerns last seasons events, and I have been trying to get this down on paper for a while so here goes.

It was a warm sunny Sunday afternoon and I was out wandering along the seafront just enjoying the sea and the atmosphere. I sat down near the band stand and as the tide was in passed some pleasant minuets throwing stones into the flat calm sea. About 10mins after I sat down a group of guys and girls arrived and set up on the shingle in front of me. From their language I recognized that they were French. Two guys in particular caught my eye. One was about 18yrs old, not very tall about 5'1" with cropped mousey blond hair. He has a gorgeous tanned body which I caught glimpses of as he larked around with the other. This lad was about 20yrs old and quite heavy built obviously a sports player of some sort. He had short dark hair and tanned and really hairy legs. Both wore baseball caps and "T" shirts with the arms cut out together with shorts. The shorts were very baggy and as they played about I caught the odd fleeting glimpse of balls and cock as neither appeared to be wearing underpants.

My knob began to stir and I sighed inwardly realising that the two lads were properly well beyond any ideas I might have for them. I resigned myself to watching them and there friends and taking a few more sunny rays before setting off back into town.

I had some chores in town to complete so I left the beach about 45mns after the group arrived. However, my mind was not on the tasks I had to compete. Instead I had a definite tug of the horny monster and I soon realised that I needed to unload or go mad. Eastbourne does not have many cruising spots or cottages but the Coach Station loos where usually a good bet. I decided to take the chance and see what happened.

Entering the large main urinal area I saw that there was no one in so I moved to the closet side of the building. There are 8 cubicles here and all have a glory hole of some sort. The far cubical door was closed so I entered the adjacent one. I sat down and the quiet of the moment was broken only my some muffled sounds from next door. Carefully I looked through the small hole on the wall that side. All I could see was the top of a smooth leg gently rocking back and forward. It was obvious two guys were in there as the leg was facing away from the door and in a standing position. I watched for a while, the sight making me feel hornier and I let my straining cock free. The noise from next door became more recognisable after a while and I realised that the standing person was being given a BJ.

The leg then moved and I caught a glimpse of the face sucking. My heart jumped into my mouth, it was the younger of the two lads I had seen earlier. I had to see what was happening so took my life in my hands and got up onto the toilet bowl to see if I could see over. Slowly I looked and to my amazement saw that it was in fact both of the two lads from earlier. I must have been a little dazed because I didn’t dart back in time as the older lad looked up at me. Oh god I thought, now there's going to be trouble. However, he just smiled and in perfect English said, "Good, yes" and winked at me. Talk about knock me over with a feather and call me Susan! I was gobbed smacked.

The other lad looked up and also in English said, "You come and join" I said, "I'm 35 guys bit old for you" Both shook their heads and the older guy opened the cubicle door. I was still a little uncertain but quickly moved in. The older guy grabbed me and planted a long lingering French kiss onto my dry lips. A later learned that he was called Francis and his friend Lauren. As Francis kissed me I felt Lauren unzipping my fly and puling out by still hard cock. I was weeping quite a bit of pre-cum and he began to lick this up which turned my knob into a steel pole. I then realised both lads were naked. Both had smooth bodies with Francis obviously beginning to show the results of his sports activities. He played Rugby in told me. His cock was a good 6.5 inches long with a tuft of dark black hair crowning it. His foreskin was pulled right back leaving a pink groove to compliment a glistening helmet on a shaft that was slightly dark in colour. He moved his mouth to my nipples and began nipping and sucking them while my hand played gently up and down his shaft.

Lauren was till on my cock as he sat on the toilet seat. I looked down at him and saw he also had a smashing knob. It was again about the same as mine and Francis but quite thin and he was, like me, circumcised. He had no hair at all and later admitted that Francis shaved him on a regular basis although he had very little pubic hair anyway.

I moved back from Francis and then bent over to take his knob into my mouth, just before I let Lauren remove my T Shirt and let my jeans and boxers fall the floor. Francis leaned back against the door and closed his eyes as I licked and sucked round his weapon. As I had to bend over to do this, my arse hole was presented to Lauren who immediately began to rim me. I was in heaven at last!!

I continued to suck on Francis slipping first one then two fingers into his willing arse feeling forward for his prostrate. As I did this I felt cock on the outside of my hole and then the hot feeling as the head entered my arse then in one thrust the whole length was up me. Lauren was fucking me like a pro. His hand reached round and began to wank my cock to the thrusts of his. I lost all sense of time and place sucking on one guy while the other fucked me. Francis’s knob began to produce more and more salty pre-cum and before I knew it he was blowing a hot and very thick load into my mouth. He came so much I found it difficult to swallow and at the same time Laurens thrusts became more intense before I felt is cock twitch and a hot jet of spunk hit my insides. It was strange as it actually felt boiling hot as he came.

I still had some of Francis's cum on my chin and lips and he kissed me again licking it all off. Lauren withdrew and both took hold of me and knelt in front taking my cock in their hands and mouths. Together they brought me to an intense and usually for me, explosive spunking, both devouring my spunk as fast as it spurted out. Then we gathered together and kissed and held each other letting the moment flow over us before I suddenly came back to earth with a crunch. Christ I though, we are in a public loo and goodness only knows who has heard us.

Nobody has of course and we all left together heading for the nearest pub for a drink and chat. It was the beginning of a good summer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

HOT! I love the part about being able to feel his cum inside you! I just LOVE it when my Boyfriend shags me bareback and cums inside me! I love the way his cock feels inside me as he is cumming but, I usually can't actually feel his load inside me. When I sometimes do feel it (usually when it's been a while and a really big one) it drives me CRAZY and I like to put an anal plug in when he pulls out and try to keep it in me as long as possible.