The Fall of the Pastors Daughter

BiDomGuy81

I had just come out of my bedroom, where Judith was lying, filled with my toxic cum in all of her holes, a syringe sticking out of her arm. She was asleep now.  

Maria barged into my apartment without warning. She had a serious look on her face, and I could tell she was up to something.

"Jack, I need your help," she said, taking a seat on the couch without waiting for an invitation.

"What do you need help with?" I asked, trying to keep my tone neutral. But I already knew what was up. The next sinner, her next project.

"It's about a girl from our church," Maria said, her eyes narrowing as she spoke. "She's been stealing money from her parents and lying to them about it. She needs to see the errors of her ways, she needs some form of godly intervention."

"And you want me to do it?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," Maria said firmly. "You're good at that. You got the gift of god to so many people already. You can give it ti her, too."

"Okay," I said slowly, trying to hide my excitement, "When do you want to set up the meeting?"

"Tomorrow evening, I will being her to my place, you will come over" Maria said, a sly smile creeping onto her lips.

"And I'll be there with you, of course."

"Sounds good," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "I'll be there tomorrow evening." 

The next evening, I made my way to Maria's house. When I arrived, Maria greeted me with a smile and led me to the living room where the girl was sitting. The girl was small and delicate looking with long black hair and big brown eyes, probably from the Filipines or Thailand. She was dressed modestly, with a simple dress and a cardigan. She looked nervous and fidgety, her eyes darting around the room.

"Jack, this is Ria," Maria said, introducing me to the girl.

"She's the one we talked about yesterday."

"It's nice to meet you, Ria," I said, smiling warmly at her. "Maria has told me a lot about you."

Ria looked up at me, her eyes widening slightly. "Oh, she has?"

Maria handed me a glass of red wine and poured one for herself and Ria. I took a sip, feeling the warm liquid flow down my throat.

"So, Ria," I said, setting the glass down on the table. "Can you tell me about what's been going on with you and your parents?"

Ria hesitated, her eyes flicking towards Maria before she spoke.

"I...I've been taking money from them. I know it's wrong, but I just...I don't know what to do."

"Well, that's why we're here," Maria said, taking a sip of her wine. "Jack is going to help you see the errors of your ways and find a way to make things right."

I noticed Maria was pouring more wine into Ria's glass, and I just listened as Ria opened up more about her struggles with her parents and her guilt about stealing from them.

As the conversation went on, I noticed Ria's speech starting to slur a little and her movements becoming more unsteady. I realized that Maria was giving her more and more wine, and she was getting drunk.

Then, Maria pulled out a small pill from her pocket and offered it to Ria, saying it would help her calm down even more. Ria hesitated at first, but after Maria assured her it was just a natural supplement, she eventually took it.

I watched as Ria's eyes began to droop and she slumped back into the couch. Maria just smiled at me and took Ria's glass from her hand.

After Maria had drugged Ria, she turned to me with a sly smile.

"Now we can really get to work," she said, pouring more wine for both of us. I took a sip of the wine, feeling the warm buzz spread through my body.

But I had to say it ...  "Maria, she is unconscious. We can't proceed. We can't force her ..." 

Maria interrupted me.  "We can and we will. Or I will call the police telling them how you raped me and my mother, how you spread willingly HIV to more Women you seduced. You are a monster, like I am, too. You and I are the Monsters god needs to proceed with this work of punishment. We will continue, do you understand?" 

I gulped. I had no choice.  Maria went to Ria and started to undress her. Ria lay there unresistingly, staring vacantly into space. Maria removed her clothes, revealing Ria's tiny frame and tiny round breasts. Her face, if not pretty, was definitely lovely, her skin smooth and flawless. Maria moved her hands over Ria's body and fondled her full breast gently, pulling on her nipple, making Ria gasp softly. Then, she slipped her finger inside her pussy, causing Ria to gasp loudly, tears forming in her eyes.

"What...what are you doing?" Ria mumbled in her drunken ddtate.

"The time has come," Maria hissed. "The sins have to be paid for."  

Maria pulled me over and pulled down my pants. My 8 inch Cock was already rock hard. With a wicked smile, she gripped my dick tightly and squeezed until it sprang out. Then, she guided it between Ria's parted thighs. Ria moaned, but did nothing else.  

Maria wrapped her arms around Ria's neck and whispered into her ear.

"Don't worry, Jack is taking care of everything now. It's okay, you feel safe with him, don't you? Don't you trust him?" Ria nodded her head weakly, her eyes flickering open and shut. "And he loves you so much. He will never hurt you, I promise."

I pushed my cock into Ria, causing her to cry out in pain.  She was tight and dry. But I pushed deeper, against the resistance. I felt something rip and it went easier. I looked down. Blood was flowing out of her pussy, onto my big cock, that looked even bigger in her tiny hole. 

Ria was crying, her face full of pain. But she didn't move or speak. Maria stood up, guiding me forward, holding Ria's legs apart. I kept pushing, forcing my thick, long cock deep inside Ria's not so virgin anymore pussy. I could feel the walls clench around my big cock. The tears streamed down Ria's cheeks. I had expected her to scream and fight, to try to escape. She didn't. Instead, her mouth hung open, eyes fixed on the ceiling. I could hear her whimpering.  

And then I heard her moan. A low moan, muffled by the sound of my huge cock penetrating her. I pumped harder, watching the blood trickle down her legs. Maria pressed her lips to Ria's cheek. Ria's cries became louder and more high pitched, echoing throughout the room. I could feel the tightness around my cock increasing. Suddenly, Ria's whole body shook violently, twitching spasmodically as an orgasm overtook her. I was pumping furiously. She screamed out loud. Her whole body arched. I couldn't stop myself from grunting. I let go. I shot load after load of my toxic cum inside her insides. 

I collapsed on top of her. Ria stopped moving. I rolled off her, falling next to her, panting heavily. I looked down. Ria's wet pussy glistened from the dripping flow of blood and cum leaking out of her hole. The smell of sex and alcohol filled the air.

Maria took a photo of ria, then she came closer and sat on Ria's lap, stroking her hair.

7ad914ad05444185ae7374997de39849.jpg.fe532f70ed792f9d7396b6f477f5a081.jpg

Ria gazed upwards, dazed. I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"You were magnificent," Maria whispered into Ria's ear. "I never thought you would take it all like this. You must love it, what we do."

Ria trembled slightly.  Tears rolled down her face. "Yes," she breathed. "It feels wonderful. It hurts so good."

Maria kissed her on the lips. "But there is still more work to do," she murmured, smiling wickedly. "First, you need to turn around."

Maria moved Ria on her belly. Her Ass up in the air. 

"Jack, pound her asshole. Make sure she is converted. Make sure she is really one of us."  I gasped. I just came. I felt the alcohol in my veins. 

"I don't know If I can keep it up like this. I already fucked your kom this morning."  Maria looked at me, then she smiled.  

"We will get you up, no worries."  She leaned over to me, taking my cock, that was covered in blood and semen in her mouth. Then she began sucking. She gave me head for a while. My cock got a little harder but it wasn't rock hard yet. Age, alcohol, coming three times a day ... it all took a toll.  

But then, Maria pushed a finger up my butt. She did it fast and without any lube. It hurt a little, but after some seconds, it felt good. She fingered my butthole, stretching my aus. Then, I felt another finger poking my prostate. A shock wave went through my whole body. I gasped loudly. After some minutes, my asshole relaxed and opened a bit more. I moaned and let out a soft groan.  Maria continued to finger fuck me, driving me wild with lust. She put two fingers up my ass and shoved them deeply inside me. That felt amazing. She started fucking me roughly. She loved this kind of stuff. Then another finger. Three fingers, working my butthole and stuffing it with meat. Soon, four fingers, five fingers. I was being fisted wildly by Maria, sucking on my cock. That was now rock-hard.  

"I think you are ready now", she said, pulling her fist out of my ass. With my rock hard cock I moved to Ria and just pushed it in her asshole. I rammed it in. She screamed in pain, trying to push me away. I shoved her back again. I saw a drop of blood oozing from the butthole. I kept shoving. A lot of blood. At first, she resisted, pushing back. I realized how tight it was, getting more used to my cock sliding in and out. She pushed back again and again, her screams loud, words unintelligible. Finally, I reached the bottom. When I was fully in her ass, she stopped resisting. I could feel her anus clamp down tightly around my cock. Slowly, gently, I started to move forward and back, rhythmically, repeating this motion until I was totally buried inside her. Now it was easy, effortless, the feeling of power absolute.

Maria took that moment and pushed her fist back into my ass. I gasped and my cock got bigger and bigger inside Ria's asshole. And bigger. The pleasure, the heat.  All the pleasure I had ever imagined mixed together in one gigantic mass. It spread outwards, to every inch of my flesh, warming me up, intensifying the pleasure in a dizzying and dazzling way. And when I climaxed, shooting long ropes of toxic cum deep inside her bowels, it was much more intense than ever before. There were no words to describe it. Just blissful sensations, not even the human mind could handle it all. My cock exploded. Ria was shouting and crying. Blood flowed out of her butthole and a small trickle leaked out of the tip of my cock.

I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. Maria pulled her fist out of my ass. I felt now empty, so empty. We both panted and groaned for a while.

"Wow", I heard Maria say finally. "That was beautiful."

She stood up and came closer to me. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. Then she walked over to Ria. Ria lay still, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

"She likes it." Maria said quietly. I nodded.

She grabbed Ria's shoulders and turned her onto her back. Ria opened her eyes slowly. Maria took out a small box and opened it. It had a syringe inside, with a needle. It looked used, but was full if a clear brown liquid. I moved aside and watched, as she put the syringe on Ria's vagina. She easily found a vein on the skinny body and pushed the needle in.

She injected all the liquid. Ria moaned and closed her eyes. Her body started to shake. It seemed she had a seizure or something. Maria put her hand on Ria's heart, the heartbeat slowed down. Ria relaxed a bit, her trembling subsided.

"There", Maria said. "You feel better now?" Ria nodded, her eyes glassy and full of bliss.  Maria stood up and went and opened a door. 

"You can take her away now."

Three guys I recognised from church came in. They all had a greedy look on their face. 

"What is going on?", I asked, while the took Ria and carried her out of the room. 

"We need more Money to increase our Outreach-Program, so I came up with a great idea to use these sinners for good. For God's work." 

"How?", I asked. 

"One of our church members is owning a cheap motel. We will put the sinners there to work. It will makes u money while spreading the gift of god even further." 

"You are prostituing them", I said, "Thats wr-" 

"Exactly what these wholesale and sinners deserve! It is their punishment! They wanted to lead a sinful life, so I give it to them. At least this way, they serve a purpose!" 

While Maria was ranting, she came over to me and put her hand on my butt.  "Do you have a problem with that?", she asked and pushed her hand back into my ass. I gasped.  "No", I said while she pushed her hand deeper inside me. Deeper and deeper. Filling me more and more. I looked down. She was up to her elbow in my ass now.   Her arm slightly bent, fingers squeezing, pulling and poking, stroking me up and down, completely encased in my ass, making my whole butt vibrate. I felt very filled up, like there wasn't enough space left in me to contain any more of her hand. I just stayed silent, letting it happen. It was the most sensual thing I had ever experienced. 

If this was heaven, then this must be paradise. Every nerve ending and every sense point in my body was flooded with the purest form of pleasure. I was nearly at the point where the only word to describe it would be the transcendent state.  I didn't care anymore that she was probably the most deranged and evil person ever. When she did that to me, I was in heaven. 

Weeks came and went, in which I fucked Sarah, Judith, Silke and Ria over and over, making sure the toxic seed really took hold. All four were  now stationed at the shady motel on the outskirts of the city. Like half the guys from church now showed up to take a piece of the action and other guys to, who have heared of this new opportunity. 20 bucks to come inside a pussy. Unprotected. They became very popular. And then flu season began. First Sarah, Judith and Silke got sick, a week later Ria and the guys started to get it and some weeks later all the wives of the guys got the flu. The gift was spreading. And now the wife's were coming for the pastor to ask for advice and Maria was there to greet them ... to turn them all into whores in the name if God. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

As I walked into the quiet church on a peaceful Monday afternoon, I found Maria eagerly waiting for me near the entrance. Her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm, and I could tell she had exciting news to share about our outreach program. The absence of the usual Sunday service created a serene atmosphere, allowing us to focus solely on our conversation.

"Jack, I'm so glad you could make it," Maria greeted me with a warm smile. "We have some incredible updates to discuss."

Returning her smile, I nodded appreciatively. "Of course, Maria. I'm eager to hear how our outreach efforts are spreading."

As we strolled through the empty pews, Maria couldn't contain her excitement. She painted vivid pictures with her words, describing our outreach program as a virus of love and compassion that was infecting hearts and transforming lives. Her enthusiasm was contagious, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and gratitude for being part of this movement. She shared stories of individuals who had initially been resistant but eventually succumbed to the infectious power of kindness and acceptance. Their lives had been touched, and they, in turn, had become carriers of this life-affirming virus, spreading it to others in their communities. It was a beautiful analogy that captured the essence of what we were trying to achieve.

As Maria continued to recount the successes of our outreach program, I marveled at the impact we were making. The thought of being a catalyst for positive change and witnessing the transformation of lives filled me with an indescribable joy. The fire within me, once fueled by anger and resentment, had been replaced by a burning passion for this work. We reached the back offices.

Maria stopped before a door and said: "In here, we will find our next project. The next sinner."

My curiosity piqued as Maria hinted at a new opportunity. I followed her lead, stepping into the dimly lit hallway that led to the office. The air was heavy with anticipation, mingling with the scent of old books and polished wood.

As we entered the office, a scene unfolded before us that caught us completely off guard. There, in a rather compromising position, was Maria's father, the pastor. His startled expression mirrored our own shock as he scrambled to compose himself.

"Father!" Maria exclaimed, her voice a mix of surprise and disappointment. She was such a good actress.

The pastor stumbled to his feet, his face flushed with embarrassment. He hastily adjusted his dishevelled clothing, his attempts at recovery only amplifying the awkwardness of the situation.

Next to him on the office floor lied a naked choir boy. 18 or 19 years old, a big dick prodding out of his robes who tried to cover himself.

"No need", said Maria who held her Phone in hand and shot a photo of the situation. Her Father with a wet mouth and the young man with his dick out.

"Who is that?" I asked, unable to conceal my astonishment.

Maria sighed dramatically. "That would be Roberto. Our student minister. He's new to the parish. A nice kid from a good family. Loves Jesus too, and it seems he likes to get his cock sucked by middle aged priests."

"I can explain!", stammerd Marias fathers.

But I wasn't interested. I turned my attention to the boy whose breathy moans revealed a fervent appetite for cock. The lad was nervously clutching a few shreds of cloth, trying to hide his genitals. But it was hopeless.

Maria looked from the boy to her father and then to me.

"What should we do with those two?"

"I think those sinners need to be punished", I said. The pleasure seemed to resonate within me.

The Pastor broke down in tears. "No! Please don't say such things. You don't know what you're talking about. Please just listen..."

Maria scoffed. "Punished? What punishment would you suggest? Maybe we should fuck them both roght here. Show them what you have."

I opened my pants and my rock hard 8 inch cock popped out. The pastors gulped as he saw it. I slowly stroked it and grinned at Maria.

"Would you like that, Pastor?" I asked. The question seemed to rile him even more. His tongue flickered over his teeth, searching for something better to say. But he couldn't find any answers. So, instead, he mumbled "Please, don't ... I sinned, yes, but I want to do good. Maria, my Daughter, I'm sorry."

"Bend over", said Maria.

"Maria ...", her Father looked to her, then to me, pleadingly.

"Dad, you either do what I say or I will send this picture to everybody. To your congregation, to the press, to mom."

Her Father gulped. His face was blood drained ...

"I ,,,"

"Bend over", she said.

And he did.

"Go fuck him", she told me.

And so I did. I went over to him and pulled down his pants. His white ass cheeks became visible. His ass was hairy. But no problem for me. I could smell his fear and that made my cock rock hard. This was power. I would spread my toxic semen into this asshole.

I didn't even took lube. I put my cock on his asshole and pushed, feeling some restiance. He squirmed, tried to get away, but I hold him down.

I kept pushing until I felt his asshole give way, stretching around my big shaft.  I continued pushing and heard his breathing intensify. I pushed again and suddenly I felt him relax, accepting my invasion. It took several thrusts and he finally began moving with my cock inside his butt.  And now, I pushed in and out. Not deep but just enough to get used to the sensations. He gasped, wiggled his hips.

He begged, crying "Jesus, please help me".

I ignored him.

Slowly, the bastard surrendered to the presence of my penis. Then faster and faster. I fucked him, moving in and out. Slowly increasing the speed. The guy was whimpering beneath me.  I fucked him hard and deep. Until he came, emptying his balls onto the floor, screaming "Oh, god!". He lost control and came without a break. It was a hot load.

Now it was my turn. My toxic seed was waiting.

I pushed in. Filled the hole. Then started moving in and out. Fuck.

It was perfect. Perfection. Just right. I pounded harder into his prostate.

He yelled and cried. He pleaded with me to stop.   No chance.

I continued pounding. Hard and fast. He grabbed onto the desk.

I slammed into him, causing some of his cum to splatter against my chest. Oh hell yes, I thought. That was fucking great. I moved faster and harder.

His body shuddered violently. My cock got even harder, I felt it, I would come soon.

With one final burst of energy I erupted into him.  I came loudly, spilling into his intestines, filling him up with my toxic cum.

Then it all ended. I collapsed. Panting, I sat on my knees, letting my erection go. I felt satisfied but drained at the same time.

I stood up. I saw blood and semen dripping out of his asshole.  It was messy and disgusting but it was satisfying in its own way.

"Nice job, Jack," Maria said, offering her hand to help me up. She smiled broadly.  "You were fantastic."

I let her pull me up and smiled. "Thanks," I managed. 

We looked down at her whimpering dad. He was lying on the ground spasming.

Then we looked to Roberto, who was still sitting on the floor, looking at us with shocked wide eyes. His cock was still out and rock hard.

"Come on Roberto, you can fuck this hole, too."

The 19 year old stood up, lust was in his eyes. Another sinner, who would get the gift of god.

While Roberto put his cock in the bloody asshole, I looked at Maria.

"What will we do with them?"

"We can them both put to work at the motel. I think a lot of Guys would like to have a go at his holiness."

She took out her little box with the syringes.

• Like 5

The dimly lit bar was a den of iniquity, pulsating with the thump of music and the raucous laughter of sinners. I knew that to infect their souls with the gift of God, I had to entice them, draw them out into the waiting jaws of the alley. With a calculated plan, I pretended to succumb to the allure of drunkenness, allowing a slight sway to my steps as I left the bar.

My heart raced as I sensed their eyes upon me, predators scenting their prey. They followed like vultures, their intentions dark and twisted. I was the wounded gazelle, feigning vulnerability to lure them into the darkness where salvation awaited.

As I staggered down the street, my vision blurred with a carefully orchestrated haze. The men, drawn by the scent of weakness, closed in, their predatory instincts sharp as they circled their quarry. I could hear their mocking laughter, their crude remarks, but beneath their facade of bravado, I knew their souls cried out for redemption.

"Hey there, little lady," one of them slurred, his voice dripping with arrogance. "You look like you could use some company."

I forced a giggle, playing the part of a lost soul seeking solace. "Maybe I do... maybe we all do."

The men closed in, their intentions clear as they reached out, their hands grazing my arm. Fear tugged at my heart, but I held onto the truth that this was all part of God's plan. I had to face the darkness head-on, even if it meant enduring their cruel advances.

Their lewd remarks filled the air, mingling with the stench of alcohol and desperation. They laughed at my faux-drunken state, their eyes hungry with lust. It was a sickening dance, one that required me to tread the line between temptation and salvation.

I shrank back, a flicker of revulsion crossing my face, as their hands grew bolder. Inside, I felt a surge of anger, but I knew I had to remain composed. This was a test of my faith, a moment to prove that even in the face of darkness, the light of God could prevail.

I pushed their hands away with a firmness that surprised them, my voice laced with a mixture of defiance and disdain. "Back off! I didn't come here for this."

Their expressions shifted, a mix of confusion and irritation. One of them, a man with a sneer etched on his face, stepped forward. "What's the matter, sweetheart? Don't like what you see?"

I took a deep breath, steadying myself against the wall. The alley seemed to close in around me, amplifying the tension that crackled in the air. But I refused to let fear consume me. Instead, I drew strength from the depths of my being, from the divine purpose that coursed through my veins.

"No," I replied, my voice trembling but resolute. "I came here to spread the embrace of God, to offer salvation."

I made a step forward and then unbuttoned my blouse.

"I'm a woman of God and I'm here to give you the gift of God."

I let my skirt fall to the ground.

They stared at me, while I was undressing. It just took me some seconds and I was standing in front of them naked. Their eager sinful eyes lusting at me.

I took a step closer, offering a seductive smile.

"So take it..." I purred, putting one hand on the crotch of each man, slowly rubbing my fingers up and down the length of their cocks. "Because once you taste the gift of God, you won't be able to live without it anymore."

I didn't need to invite them twice. Within moments they had their cocks out. The leader, a fat guy with a scar on his face, was pressing me against the cold alley wall. He just rammed his fingers inside my dry pussy. My body shivered in disgust, but I still offered him a smile. This was all part of God's plan. Part of my punishment to spread the gift. To infect them with the same plague that was given to me.

"Spread your legs wide, baby," he whispered, roughly grabbing hold of my hips. His cock was big and thick and I gasped as he rammed it into my dry pussy. It hurt, I was pretty sure he ruptured something, making me bleed. Which was good. It would make the spread more effective.

His friends watched us, grinning from ear to ear. A look of lust glazed their eyes, their grubby mitts reaching out for me, begging for more. I smiled back, while the pain radiated from my pussy to through the rest of my body. This was my punishment, this was the way.

One other guy pressed my head down, pushing his cock into my mouth. I could taste the salty sweat on his skin and he roughly pushed his dick in my mouth, all the way in. My nose was pressed into his pubic hair. I was about to gag from the sour smell and his dick in my throat. I gagged, letting his cock go loose for a second. Then he shoved it back in again. This time deeper than ever before. The asshole almost made me puke. But that was okay. I used a little bit of my teeth, scratching his skin, making him more suspectable to infection. He gave me a slap. "No teeth", he grunted.

Then another one shoved his finger into my ass. 

In the meanwhile, the fat cock in my pussy continued to pump into me, opening me, tearing me ... after some more thrust he grunted, I could feel his dick twitch inside me, filling me with his cum. I shuddered. It made me horny. Just another prove that I was a sinner. That the virus was a punishment for me. I enjoyed getting used by this men.

He stepped away, his cock leaving my pussy. Cum and blood were dripping out of it, running down my leg. The next guy came, pushing ihis hard dick in. I let him slide it in all the way, stretching my hole even more. I wanted to make him enjoy himself as much as possible. Make him feel how nasty I was.

The second guy was still fucking my mouth. After some seconds he grunted and his cum spurted into my throat. I tried to swallow it but it got stuck in my throat. As I tried to cough, he tightened his grip around my neck, squeezing harder and harder until finally, my oxygen supply was cut off.

I panicked. Fuck. Nooooooo. I couldn't die. Not yet. I fought to free myself, clawing at his sweaty chest, trying to breathe, feeling my life seeping away. I choked on the cum that filled my mouth, spilling it over my chin. A few drops landed on my breast. He let go of my throat and laughed at me, then pushed me away, kicking my ass and hitting me on the side of the head with his fist. I didn't even noticed how I came to be lying on the ground. The guy who was in my pussy moaned loudly, his cock swelling inside of me. He pumped me full of his cum, adding to the mix. 

The next two guys came. One pushed his tiny cock into my mouth, the other just rammed his dick into my swollen pussy. I was pressed onto the cold ground, dizzy, cum and blood dripping out of my mouth and pussy ... spreading the gift of God. There were 5 other guys who didn't had me yet. And it looked like others were nothing that something was happening. A small crowd was for forming here at night. All were coming to use me. Not knowing how infectious I was.

The guys fucking me came. I barley noticed it. Then the next guy came. And he went for my ass. He must have had a monster cock, because when he pushed it in, the pain was ... unbelievable. It felt, as if I was split open, when the ig mushroom head of his cock pushed against my asshole, trying to get in, using cum and blood as lubricant.

But when the tip of his dick entered, everything seemed to break apart. I cried out in pain.

And as soon as he entered, my insides started screaming. Blood mixed with my ass juices flowed out of my rectum. It dripped on the floor and made a slippery sound. He slid his entire cock into my ass. Oh fuck.

I looked up and saw Jack. It was his infectious cock in my ass, stretching it. He grinned at me. That was a good Idea, I thought, filling me with toxic cum, making me even more infectious, when they entered me.

He rammed his cock in me, fucking me hard. Every stroke shot pain trough my whole body. Pain and pleasure. I was a whore and only good for spreading the gift. I brought other whores into the church. Made them get the gift. Made them spread it. But I had to spread it to. This was the way.

Jack fucked me harder, the pain and pleasure shooting like lightning through my body.

His hands caressed my cheeks. He said something, but I couldn't understand him. All I heard was the loud pounding of his hips on my body, his hot breath on my face, while his cum spurted into my ass. Again. His cum mixed with my blood leaked out of my ass and ran down my legs.

My brain was numb. All I felt was the raging desire for more. More pleasure, more hurt, more shit. All that god wanted from me.

He was quickly replaced by the next guy.

Oh fuck. Someone else came. My anus would never recover from that, but no matter how many cocks slammed into my abused asshole, I kept screaming, begging for more, wanting more. Wanting it to continue forever. After 10 guys Inlost count. It was just a parade of dicks entering all my holes. Sweaty bodies lying on my, pushing me around, using me, filling me with cum, getting in contact with my blood. Getting infected. With all the mess inside me. Infecting everyone else. I couldn't stop moaning. It seemed that all the men could hear my screams. It turned them on even harder. I came and came and came until I passed out. I was falling in and out of consciousness, getting fucked all night in that dirty alley until I totally blacked out.

When I woke again, I was lying in a bed. My whole body felt like pain. I could barley move.

I noticed Jack, was was sitting by my side, looking at me.

"That was the most sexy thing, I ever saw", he said, grinning from ear to ear. 

He stood up. He was naked. Under his fat hairy belly stood his Big cock hard. The cock that started this all.

"When you came with this idea that this is God's punishment, I thought you were crazy", he said, while climbing onto me.

"But you are right. What I've seen you do tonight, that was truly Goss work."

I managed to look down. His hard cock moving onto my swollen pussy.

Just pushing his cock against the entrance hurt. Everything hurt. I was in heaven.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 months later...