XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

I think we can all agree, with probably 100% unanimity, that XTube can shut down now. Because there will never. be. another. video. better. than. THIS. one...

Am I right Pigs?

I disagree about shutting down. I enjoy finding new videos on there it is like hunting for treasure, or thrift shopping you never know what your gonna find. That is fun to me and I would get really tired of having to watch the same videos again and agan no matter how hot they are.

It's funny how different people like different things because I didn't think the scene was so hot. I like it much more when I see at least the top's or the bottom's face. Seeing them from behind is a huge turn-off for me.
I like it when they pan out now and then to show the faces especially in group scenes where the tops and bottoms switch off. But I love it when they film from behind especially if they are fucking where the top is mounting the bottom and you can see the cock going in and out and see the tops hole winking with pleasure as he thrusts into the bottom.
  • Upvote 1

meh , the headless-ness just means I'll have to make a vid, but I found it less hot than the title. I wanted at least another 20 guys in his hole? But, I'm probably alone here on that one ;) - thankfully

I mean a breeding party should consist of ... what,.... 10 , 20 guys... and one hole? And they dump in him a total or what... 3 times. each> ( you know, just to make sure ) ... * oink*

.....What?