Have you ever double fucked?

Pig Bottom

Have you ever been double fucked  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been double fucked

• Yes I have been
    • Yes I double fucked with someone else as a top
    • No

Back in my younger days I used to fuck around with a really muscular dude and his lover.  His lover had a big thick dick much like mine and  the muscular dude would climb up on us and ride both our dicks at once--it was so tight and it was amazing.  Once when I came it was so tight my cum could hardly squirt and it burnt as it worked its way out---a really intense feeling for sure

Twice by the same couple. It was a father/son team that both had very long, relatively slender BBC's. The first time they tried to DP me, I didn't think it would be possible for me to take it. But, they were obviously very experienced and knew just how to do it.  Their length, girth, super hardness, lots of boy butter and lot's of poppers for me made it possible. They were perfect at positioning me and them in just such a way as to make their entry into my hole as painless as possible. After the father was fully in me, the younger son took his time to slide into me slowly. I sniffed poppers like crazy as the son slid up into me. But, once I'd adjusted to their size, the older one that I was straddling stayed still, while the younger son stood behind me and did all the thrusting. As soon as the son came in me, the father began to pump his cock into me, while the son stayed still. The second time we did this, it was a nearly identical repeat of the first encounter. They obviously know what works for them. I've tried DPing with other twosomes, but never had success. 

• Like 2

I had met two bbc tops on a dating site a while back. Both older, and they were friends. I came in and was a bit shy so they gave me a few lines and some poppers and had me strip. After being spit roasted for a while, one had me ride him cowgirl and his friend came up behind me and put his massive dick at my hole and slowly pushed in. I cried that I needed more love and he did. And when it popped in I was seeing stars. It was painful but I felt like such a slut. And the guy behind me slowly pushed his cock into me and I was a slut for it. It didn't last long because I'm too tight and even one cock was almost too much. But that was one of the best nights I've ever had. 

• Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 2:16 PM, DudeLiquor said:

Back in my younger days I used to fuck around with a really muscular dude and his lover.  His lover had a big thick dick much like mine and  the muscular dude would climb up on us and ride both our dicks at once--it was so tight and it was amazing.  Once when I came it was so tight my cum could hardly squirt and it burnt as it worked its way out---a really intense feeling for sure

If you enjoy that feeling, there is a device called a cumstopper, basically it is a small metal ball attached to a ring.  The ring goes around your cockhead and the ball goes in your piss slit to block off the flow of cum.  Look it up and try it out sometime!

On 7/4/2021 at 12:53 PM, bjbottom said:

The first time was with my father and older brother.   It became pretty routine that my brother and his high school football team members would DP me during the weekly sessions with them.

My Father sent me for 2 weeks vacation to my Uncle and Cousin place - not knowing they were Gay Tops - being used and taught receiving Dicks !

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...