Day-off Date at the plant

Tailgunner

I had a weekday off but had a date with Rick the versatile geek in charge of maintenance who worked that day so I put on my cutoff jeans, dark gray wife-beater, cheap dark green rubber flip-flops and took the bus to the plant. I got off the bus a block from the plant, headed up the block, went in a back gate used for shipping and deliveries and into a seldom used auxilliary building in back near the brick shithouse where we scored during breaks. My cheap diver's style watch with its black rubber-plastic band indicated a few minutes before break time.

As I entered I saw action in a far corner. Short fat Hank had just fed Rick his cheeze and Rick then sucked the man's uncut dick to hardness. Now laying across the long narrow workbench bolted to the concrete floor, Hank had just began sodomizing him. Rickwas nude,his clothes lay on the workbench next to him along with Hank's work shirt and T-shirt. Hank's pants were down around his ankles with his undershorts inside them.

I walked over, admiring the forty-five year old married bisexual chubby as he took his piece of the geek in his early twenties. Little sweat showed on his corpulant semi-hairy manly chub physique as his ass alternately wrinkled and expanded with his thrusts..

"Hi Hank." I said.

He looked and returned my greeting and smile without missing a stroke. He fucked a little faster as I unzipped my fly. I was already turned on watching my fellow man score and because I'd be fucking Rick in his cum so my dick was hardening.

Just then Patrick the married bi bottom with dark red hair came in. We greeted each other and Pat complemented me on my feet, asking when he could suck my toes. I sat on the bench next to Rick and admired Hank's studmanship while Pat sat on the floor and began sucking my big toes as Hank soldiered on.

Hank began pumping his eyebrows behind his black-frame hornrim bifocals as he grinned and then grunted as he stiffened, hilted his dick in the asshole, and pumped his load up him, his thick strong-fingers and thumbs gripping the skinny nerd's hips, his thick dirty guitar-pick nails digging into the flesh, pulling the asshole tight to him so it was buried beneath the man's beer gut, the man's dick buried in the ass, as we men kissed until he was spent. He then thrust a couple of times, pulled out and stood in front of Pat who got up from sucking my toes and knelt before him. I got off the workbench, dropped my pants and took my place behind Rick. I lined-up my shot and shoved my dick right up his ass, hilted it and fucked him while Pat sucked Hank's dick clean, drank his piss and sucked off of his dick leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and his balls.

Hank's cum was excellent lube and Rick was still decently tight so I had a good piece of his ass. I draped one arm around Hank's shoulders and held Rick's hip loosely as I made love to him, enjoying how my dick felt up his ass which seemed made for fucking. I liesurely fucked Rick for a few minutes, kissed Hank, grabbed Rick's hips with both hands and began pounding him. The swucking sounds increased a little as I pile-drove my seven inches where Hank's five had been. Hank stood by me with his hand on my shoulders as I made love to the geek who was in hog heaven getting fucked by us two men one right after the other. I was getting close, the thrill and feel of once again using Rick as my cumdump. I fucked him even harder, working up a sweat and breathing hard, finally getting my urge. My pelvis slapped the nerd's ass with each thrust of my three-decade-old dick up his hole. I knew I was slamming his crotch against the edge of the workbench but didnt give a shit. My job was to add my load to Hank's up the asshole and make my dick feel good in him. Rick didnt whine, as I wasnt slamming him too hard. He knew his place vs. us Tops and gladly accepted his role as our recpetacle for our sexual enjoyment.

I drilled that hole good, finally reached orgasm and let my hips go, pounding my load up the hole as my knees shook a little as powerful spurts erupted from my dick inside the ass, enjoying how fantastic my dick felt as I pumped my load in him.

I hilted myself a moment, then thrust a number of times, none too gentle. I hilted myself again, my nailbitten fingertips digging into his hips pulling him to me as my pubes and his ass hairs became one. I then pulled halfway out and slammed it home a few more times before yanking out.

Rick remained in position as Hank and I resumed our man to man affection while Pat knelt and sucked my dick clean. I then emptied my bladder as he drank my golden nectar from my cock still in his mouth.

Pat swallowed the last drops and sucked off of my dick leaving it clean and dry, kissed it and my balls and then turned his attention to felching our loads out of Rick's ass.

Hank put his T-shirt and work shirt back on and buttonned it, kissed me and said he had to go, since his work area was a distance from the back of the plant. Pat then sucked on Rick's dick alittle and drank his piss and then licked the masculine versatile geek's cum off the concrete floor. Rick began getting dressed. He had been turned on by getting fucked by us men so it wasnt too surprising he had cum.

"Next time I want to suck more than your big toes and clean your dick stud." Pat said as he hugged me.

Rick then hugged me and buttonned his shirt and sweater-vest beofre they took off hoping to avoid being caught returning from break late.

I double-checked my zipper and left the plant out the back gate I'd come in. I felt good having swapped spit with Hank while we shared Rick's ass and Pat's mouth.Rick had also fucked Patrick as well as felched his loads out of him. Pat was just about all bottom because his wife loved getting fucked so he had to save his loads for her. Pat's ass was decently tight the firsttimes I fucked him but over the years he loosened from the numerous dicks each week.

Edited by Tailgunner