Popper Burns

haviturway

• 2 years later...

Heck ya, Poppers while great are very very caustic. I've gotten burned on my nostrils, usually from the more expensive brands. And from over use. Poppers are Great just like frosted flakes. On a side note, when I was a tween. I used to experiment with Vicks inhalers. And strobe lights. Things fucking kids do huh. Well, I guess I knew even back then what I was looking for but that's another discussion. Lol

Learn to hold the bottle so that your finger and thumb are just above the rim of the bottle so the bottle can't touch your nose. Always have your head above the bottle: if you're lying on your side turn your head, and don't let anyone hold the bottle for you - I missed out on that one over a year ago, got a few drops of liquid in my nostril and the nose bleeds from the site are only just now settling down. Learn to put the cap back on with one hand and don't use your thumb to close it off (too easy to transfer the liquid to your nose).

i used to get burns, now i'm more carefull about not letting the bottle touch my nose, having a moustache helps.

now the hangovers are getting worse and worse as i age. depending on the freshness. if they are too old i just wont use them, cause its not worth feeling shitty the next day.