Do you like your town?

thick

Im in Los Angeles. Ive got sex clubs. gay spas. adult video stores. BBRT A4A Manhunt Squirt. Theres so many men into BB here to fuck. I get overwhelmed with the possibilities. I could literally have sex 10 times a day if I wanted. But LA is also a rude place. and its impersonal. and its definitely player town. You wont find many who want more than a one time fuck.

I like it here only because of the weather and the sex otherwise its expensive and stressful and dirty. I was wondering if you guys cared to comment on where you live and if you like where you live. sex? cost of living? free to be you? etc....

any hidden gems of a city somewhere we should all move to?

Peace

I'm near Fort Lauderdale and I love this area. But more no gays are welcome unless you are a top.:grin:

Wilton Manors is the main gay area. What I am finding is that it's not only a young gay town. Sure you have a lot of young people at the bars and some at the sex clubs, but you see guys in their 40s too. I'm in my 40s and I have been one of the young ones at two separate groups that I've gone to. I find it's very hard to make friends here, but I think the same can be said at most places. I do have one friend but he's kind of a little too busy for me now that he has a boyfriends, but I try to have dinner and a movie twice a month with him. I'm trying to find friends my own age, but it's not easy. Most guys are looking for a hookup at Slammers, no one at the bar will talk to you if they don't know you or unless you are a 10 and young. I tried to meet people online just to be friends and all I had was email conversations with flakes.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Im in Los Angeles. Ive got sex clubs. gay spas. adult video stores. BBRT A4A Manhunt Squirt. Theres so many men into BB here to fuck. I get overwhelmed with the possibilities. I could literally have sex 10 times a day if I wanted. But LA is also a rude place. and its impersonal. and its definitely player town. You wont find many who want more than a one time fuck.

I like it here only because of the weather and the sex otherwise its expensive and stressful and dirty. I was wondering if you guys cared to comment on where you live and if you like where you live. sex? cost of living? free to be you? etc....

any hidden gems of a city somewhere we should all move to?

Peace

Its the same anywhere and everywhere. Gay men are gay men regardless of zip code. But I'm sure there are those who will speculate which city has all bottoms, who has the sexiest guys and which city has more bbreeders on bbrt.

Ft Lauderdale here too- lots of guys, but like the other local pointed out- difficult here to make long connected friendships-. It seems after 10 yrs here, I know guys, but it isn't really connection type of friends. The men tend to be hunting the weekly tourist in town for hedonism, and once they have had some strange or new meat for a day or two, they drop and hunt the fresher tourist that just stepped off the plane. And all the guys who are partnered, but play on the side , is just numbing.

I am at a point where I could leave, but really Ft Lauderdale is paradise in so many ways. Very gay, nice and warm with lots of beach, watersports and nature ( the Everglades are an amazing place to explore) But still, I have been wondering if there is a better place too....

My city kind of sucks. Its smack in teh center of Philly and Harrisburg as well as Allentown. An hour to Philly and Allentown maybe 2 to Harrisburg.

But the city itself is really dirty, can by kind of unsafe. Was on the worst place to live list a few years ago and was considered one of the poorest cities in the US.

The gay's are all young twinks, with the "i can do better attitutde", making friends "at least for me isn't going so well", due to the young crowd. Nothing gay in the area at all, have to go to Philly or Harrisburg for the clubs etc.

But cost of living is relativly cheap compared to those two cities.

I'm in the middle of nowhere between Ithaca, Syracuse and Rochester. It fucking sucks. It's quintessential "Small Town America." If I even want to get laid, I have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest populated area, and, more likely, to Rochester, Syracuse, or Ithaca.

I am at a point where I could leave, but really Ft Lauderdale is paradise in so many ways. Very gay, nice and warm with lots of beach, watersports and nature ( the Everglades are an amazing place to explore) But still, I have been wondering if there is a better place too....

I love this area. It's not that expensive compared to NY or LA or San Fran and the winters are great, 9 months of Summer, but I love the summers. Good gay community. Nowhere else that I would want to live.

Where I used to live in the northeast sucked. No defined gay community, just a gay dance club where it was mostly 20 somethings and if you are over 40 you are the old guy at the club. I wasn't too far from Manhattan, but it's too much of a hassle to get in and out of there. The thing I hated the most was the cold weather, plus it was too expensive to live in a decent area. I never wore shorts up there , not even in the summer, now I wear shorts most of the year unless it gets to 50 degrees during the day, which didn't happen this winter.

Where I am now I can walk to the beach in a few minutes.

NO! Los Angeles is highly overrated. Cannot wait to be back in NYC where the real men and real pigs are. This city is a joke; especially what they try to pass off as a hardcore gay scene. NYC is fucking kickass; cant wait to get back.

Yup. I've lived a several cities on the eastern and western coasts. While there are nice factors to every place I've lived, none of them were as gratifying as this City. I suspect the only place I could live that would be more gratifying than Philadelphia is Rome, where I studied in my sophomore year in college.