Are thete any total tops left?

topme

On 4/30/2020 at 11:25 PM, ErosWired said:

And by your own account a cocky provocateur as well? No, I can’t imagine any “clicking” either. Some personalities are like oil and water.

Thank you very much; consider it done, and please accept my genuine sympathy for your unfortunate situation. To find that you have so much perfect sex with stunningly beautiful and sexually superior men that you have to look to lesser men for novel experiences must be a hard thing, realizing that there is nothing higher to strive for. As Browning posits, A man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for?

I wish you peace.

Believe me, when it comes to fucking, I am very much at peace. I achieved that kind of sexual Zen, when i stopped dividing others into "superior" and "lesser" men.... yikes (another reason why our personalities are very much incompatible). There is nothing more liberating than not trying to have the sex you should have and instead simply enjoy the sex you actually like. Isn't that what barebacking was about originally?

All I care for are indeed interesting experiences. Interesting to me can be because of the skill level of the other (I still remember barebacking that professional ballet dancer as a teenager some twenty years ago... talk about ass muscles), but also the other ones's character or the overall adventurousness or whimsy of the situation. But that's just me. There frankly is no point in trying to prove me wrong or espouse the superiority of your outlook on life. My contribution was simply to elucidate it what I like - no judgement, no claim to relevance when it comes to others.

(As an aside: Alas, as a non-native speaker I only have a very cursory knowledge of English poetry, Whitman and the bard, sure, Browning not so much.)

• Like 3

Total top who is very confused with “total” bottoms who send dick pics , but no ass pics WTf !!!

Pics of asses full of cum always get my attention , show me what a compete slag you are - or even better videos 😈

On 5/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, GermanFucker said:

There is nothing more liberating than not trying to have the sex you should have and instead simply enjoy the sex you actually like. Isn't that what barebacking was about originally?

This really resonates with me. 

• Like 1

Guest Reeo
On 4/12/2012 at 1:56 AM, topme said:

It seems the new norm in today's gay world is being vers. meaning both top and bottom. There is nothing I hate more than fighting over who's on top. I know my place! My momma always told me find the one thing you do well and do it better than anyone else. I have to ask are there any total tops left in the world?

I'm with you! So many versatile men now.  But there are still strict tops out there. I'm fortunate to live in NYC where there are lots of strict tops.  Happy hunting!

• 4 months later...
On 4/12/2012 at 1:56 AM, topme said:

It seems the new norm in today's gay world is being vers. meaning both top and bottom. There is nothing I hate more than fighting over who's on top. I know my place! My momma always told me find the one thing you do well and do it better than anyone else. I have to ask are there any total tops left in the world?

I totally agree!!! Back in the day, we had a joke.  "Did you know versatile is a French word?  It means bottom:"  but it is so true.   All these so called "100% versatile" guys always have NO TOTAL BOTTOMS in their ads or blogs or profiles.  But you NEVER see no total tops!!!  MMMM I wonder why?  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.  But I guess if they can't be honest with themselves, how can I expect them to be honest with me.  They also only talk in their blogs, ads and profiles or have pictures of themselves  getting fucked or dominated.  If they were TRULY 100% then if i were them my ads, profile and blogs would reflect it.    That is just me I try not to be something I am not but be the best faggot I be.   If you want to judge me,  guess what if you ain't paying my bills or fucking me on a regular basis, then your opinion of me means zero.   

19 hours ago, MDsubpigslutt said:

I totally agree!!! Back in the day, we had a joke.  "Did you know versatile is a French word?  It means bottom:"  but it is so true.   All these so called "100% versatile" guys always have NO TOTAL BOTTOMS in their ads or blogs or profiles.  But you NEVER see no total tops!!!  MMMM I wonder why?  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.  But I guess if they can't be honest with themselves, how can I expect them to be honest with me.  They also only talk in their blogs, ads and profiles or have pictures of themselves  getting fucked or dominated.  If they were TRULY 100% then if i were them my ads, profile and blogs would reflect it.    That is just me I try not to be something I am not but be the best faggot I be.   If you want to judge me,  guess what if you ain't paying my bills or fucking me on a regular basis, then your opinion of me means zero.   

From my experience, the "no total bottoms" statements are because they're so common, and some of us like to fuck and get fucked. If a total top wants to get off, I'll take a load, but then I can keep looking for a bottom. It doesn't usually work as well the other way around. Once I nut, I'm usually done for a bit.

• Like 1