Does ur bf know u bb with other guys?

Fucksurrey

Does your bf know you bb with other guys?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bf know you bb with other guys?

• He has no clue
    • He suspects I do
    • He does, but doesn't know how much
    • He knows pretty much everything

Usually I only bareback with boyfriends who I'm serious about. I went through a few phases between relationships where I had gotten hurt and I just became a cumdump until I met another boyfriend. My current boyfriend got a promotion at work but it requires him to work abroad full time. Since we couldn't work it out and I couldn't move with him we ended up splitting on good terms though. Now I don't care as I love taking loads bare and being bred, I am a submissive bottom and consider myself a cumdump. I'm happy with who I am and what I like to do.

Yes he does know but I'm strictly don't ask, don't tell. I don't think it's hot hearing about his sexcapades. He wants to know about mine but then can't handle it and gets jealous. So I keep my mouth shut. For us to be the sluts we are, it's rare that one of us catches anything.

Both my husband and I love to take raw loads, both together and separately. He doesn't know about every single one, but he knows about almost all of them. I love watching him take loads, and he loves watching my take them too. Unfortunately, we moved to a small town and its made load taking a lot harder. There aren't nearly enough barebackers in the area, sucks big time. I haven't had a load in me in months....and I want dozens.

• 3 weeks later...

No my bf doesn't know. I get off on cheating and loading up a random hole and taking anon seed. I've gotten fucked and seeded in the same hotel room with him passed out 10' away. So hot to have a load or two dumped into me then cumming home and having him fuck the anon loads deeper into me then add to it hehe oink oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I and my BF both bb. My pets know that I BB and prefer it as well. They don't mind that I play with poz guys either. Much like cumfuckable, we don't consider a relationship to be all about sex, but more of it as a fun activity. We're both switches and will trade who takes it, or even double team a raw bottom sometimes or both take some of my top friends and get pounded. I've had fun with my pet, CumDumpTwinkTN with both of us taking turns on him before. The couple that plays together, stays together. ;p

My bf walked up on me yesterday getting nailed bb on the beach. Even though he knows I get fucked raw by others, it is still kind of awkward when it's confirmed for him. I think he was pissed, but then he went up into the dunes and got nailed. So I guess we were even after that. LOL.

• 5 months later...

He doesn't have a clue and he would lose it if he found out. He has major jealousy issues.

I do it, though, because we almost never fuck. He's too big for me and the pain is unbearable. I have always been sort of a slut and the idea of not getting fucked is unbearable.

I have needs that need to be filled, but I won't just fuck anybody. I have 2-3 guys that all just kinda fuck together which lowers the risk somewhat.

My bf and I fuck bb with other guys both together and separately. He knows who I fuck or plan to fuck in advance, no secrets, and is good with it. He calls me his slutty "husband." It was a tad bit embarassing when he came home from work recently and a fb was balls deep in my ass raw fucking me. No issue however since I had told him sometime before that the dude and I had been in communication for a long time but couldn't coordinate our schedules, and the hook up was a last minute thing.  ;)

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Mine never did at the start of our relationship, but gradually came to accept that I was cheating as the years went by. After some time, I even urged him to go out and live a little and to have fun himself. We started off very hot and heavy but that declined and I looked for good sex else where.