Do you use Poppers while having sex?

Pig Bottom

Do you use Poppers while having sex?  

453 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Poppers while having sex?

• Yes Usually or almost always
    • Only Sometimes
    • No or almost never
    • never tried them
    • can't use them for medical reasons.

Guest slobbvers

I love poppers. Use them while beating off, while sucking and getting sucked. I love shooting my load in an ass while flying on poppers. Very intense.

One of the reasons i've always been popular with bottoms in the cities i've lived in is because Im a top who can stay hard (and sometimes get harder) from poppers. Usually apparently its an issue with tops keeping a hardon with them. I love poppers. ALSO if i get fucked... which is rare.... i NEED my poppers... its the only way i can STAND it lol

• 1 month later...

I use and like them in the steamroom/darkrooms there is no better feeling than taking lots of anonymous cock and load high on poppers. I like it more when I am forced them by some guys wanting me fucked in the steamrooms, held under my nose, one time i was getting fucked hard by a thick cock and the two guys held a bottle each under both nostrils, i was fuckin flying, i took so many loads poppered up i lost count. Had burned nose as a reminder though.

Nope, never liked em..when im fucking im worked up anyways..those things push it too far, way to far.. My brain feels like its gonna explode. Also for some reason, i lose my mojo when on poppers...any other tops have that happen?

I know how well they work on a TIGHT btm, opens em right up, feel the ass just relax...

Can't say I'm a fan. Even with the modern formulations, I still get at least a mild headache. And I fucking hate getting a headache.

Have used them on occasion for taking the larger gentleman, but normally prefer to accommodate "au naturel" as far as possible.

i hear about alot of tops that lose their hardon when they use poppers... its a common occurance... Poppers screws with your head and lowers your inhibitions... so tops relax all their muscles... include their cock. So you have to learn how to ride the high without letting your cock ride it too. lol

I've always experieced TOPS who used poppers to get even harder and thicker than usual! I like the intensity of using poppors (getting fucked and cumming). I love being choked a bit then forced to take a hit, totally hot, can't escape the rush and sprays poppers are super kewl!