Bottoms, do you actually feel it when they pound their load into your ass?

kinky_hot

One of the best fucks I've ever had was from a young black man with over 10 thick inches, who knew how to work it in deep and knew how to fill up my entire hole. He knew how to shoot deep enough and long enough that I felt everything. I often wonder whether he just naturally knew how to or whether he had acquired some special skill for fucking along the way . . .

• 3 months later...

I like to tighten my hole around a man's hard cock when I know he's about to cum in me. Most of the time I can then feel his cock pulsing as he shoots his load, yet I don't often feel his cum. Sometimes, however, a man with a long cock will be banging away at my 2nd sphincter and when he shoots I can feel a very hot sensation deep inside. Always makes my hole dilate big when that happens. Had a very unique sensation when this guy bred me this summer at Burning Man. He was fucking me on all fours with some other guys watching. He'd wanted to fuck with a condom yet I insisted he fuck me raw. As reluctant as he was he was super aroused when he started fucking me bare. When he shot in me I suddenly felt my lower gut gurgle as the massive amount of cum he shot in me was pushed deep into my guts. I couldn't believe the amount of cum he pumped into me! It sure made it easy for the next 3 guys to fuck me without any lube at all...

• Like 1

I sometimes feel the load shooting in me just depends on the position and intensity. Definitely feel the load dripping out after which is the best. But what I especially love is the feeling of cock spasms as he explodes. There is nothing hotter than feeling a nice cock expand, explode, and spasm deep in your hole. When a guy is balls deep and just lets loose is amazing.

• Like 1

I personally don't but that's because I choose to stretch and gape my hole. I've been pissed in and didn't know it until a fart become a piss waterfall

Most bb bottoms would kill for having their hole filled with cum. But, do you actually feel it when the tops bursts into you?

Personally, with the right moaning in advance, and especially if the guy's cock has a good girth, I usually do feel it pulsating into me. And that's great. I like to stare into his eyes at that point. However, I've read some contradictory opinions from bottoms on this.

In my early bb days, I'd rather swallow the load, since at least I'd get the chance to taste it. I'd feel nothing in my ass, but when I went back home and fingered my sloppy hole.

Not always, but I've definitely felt the semen spray inside me of 2 heavy shooting guys, one hispanic and one Filipino. The Filipino guy I bottom for isn't particularly hung, so he tends to be about 5 or 6 inches inside me when he squirts, and I can definitely feel the strength and heat of his semen sprays splashing inside me, then spreading and coating the walls of my hole. Especially if he's been fucking me a while, his hot seed is like a hot lather coating. When I bottom for really hung guys, I feel it less because I'm taking it deep in my hole.

Sometimes I can feel a guy shooting up my hole, but most of the times I don't feel it. Just know when a guy is shooting by hearing him grunt and slamming my ass deeper than before. But the sound of that, knowing he is shooting his load, usually makes me cum too.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

My very first time I went bareback to completion, I felt the load squirting inside me. It was almost at the sphincter but still enough inside that I felt the warmth spread in my guts. It felt like heaven. He was also hitting my prostate so I shot like a geyser when it happened. I've been trying to recreate that same feeling ever since.

But lately, no, I haven't been able to feel the cum shoot inside me. I feel the warmth when it leaks out. And what I definitely feel is the cock swell and pulse inside my ass. Sometimes that's just as hot as feeling the jizz hit your insides.

I love that pounding that a top can give you ... right before he ..is about to CUM

the tops cock throbbing and pulsing ... within

then I feel it squirting flooding me with warm fluid deep sometimes..

.then that nice sloppy feeling when he pulls out and I can use my fingers to play and fondle my sloppy fuck hole

although the last

Top...liked to see his cock shoot his cum ..all over my twitching hole and slide that greasy piston back in

the best part is that flooded sensation of cum drooling out ....

and my fuckhole twitching begging for more

I'm almost always fucked on my stomach on the bed.. I specifically look for tops who enjoy this position the most for many reasons. Primarily, because I can accommodate almost all sizes versus other positions will hurt me when taking a larger cock.

I don't really feel the load, but my favorite part is when the top is cumming. If I'm on my stomach I'm able to feel every vibration of the top's body, versus other positions won't give you that. A lot of people here just mentioned the cock pulsing, but it's not just that, the top's leg shake and tense up and although I'm not a fan of hurtful pain, I do enjoy that few seconds when the top is pumping his load into me that he pins me down and pushes his cock in as deep as it goes. Yes, it usually hurts, sometimes pretty painful but I definitely enjoy this part. I don't think any tops do this intentionally I just think it's the natural response to coming. I love feeling the legs suddenly pin me down and the hips thrust hard into my butt.

From there it's grunts, and sighs of relief mixed with heavy panting.

Then what I love is when a top thrusts hard causing me some pain deep inside, then the heavy sighing and then they just collapse on my back with their dick still inside. Their hot heavy breathing and their sweaty torso is on my back. I have had a few tops just fall asleep like this right on top of me and I definitely don't mind.

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally, I could only every tell the top had shot by his moaning or the way his pounding would intensify and then he would collapse. HOWEVER I have a fuck bud now, huge thick dick, and he is not a moaner at all, a multiple cummer, but the typical 'cumming' signs werent there. Whats cool though, is he is the first guy that I can always tell when he is cumming. His loads are usually pretty big, and the are always hot (termperature) so I can feel them in my ass. It instantly heats up and he seldom pulls out until he has shot at least two of them. Hes a great fuck bud. 33 loads and counting.

For me personally, I could only every tell the top had shot by his moaning or the way his pounding would intensify and then he would collapse. HOWEVER I have a fuck bud now, huge thick dick, and he is not a moaner at all, a multiple cummer, but the typical 'cumming' signs werent there. Whats cool though, is he is the first guy that I can always tell when he is cumming. His loads are usually pretty big, and the are always hot (termperature) so I can feel them in my ass. It instantly heats up and he seldom pulls out until he has shot at least two of them. Hes a great fuck bud. 33 loads and counting.

No. That's why I prefer verbal tops that'll announce when they're ready to cum and gasp and scream throughout the breeding. That's if I'm in the mood for doggy. Otherwise, I want to be on my back with my ankles up, spread wide and in the top's hands. I enjoy watching his face when he's ready to cum and then starts filling me with his load.

I don't feel the cum itself, generally. I don't think we're missing out on anything by not feeling the cum pumped into us though. A while back I invited a guy over, told him my only rule was no condoms, and like an hour and a half into him fucking me I finally asked "Wow, you do go a long time. Are you not close?" and he just grinned and told me "I've already cum three times, I just kept fucking." I don't think I've ever been harder than I was after hearing that.