Kinky Sex

boywonder

Mine is a bit dangerous (could be). Net a guy online, who offered to fly me to his house, so he could fuck me non stop for the long weekend. Didn't want me to bring any clothes. I get so hard thinking. About it, but didn't do it, cause I know nothing of this guy who lives in the Midwest. Just a hot fantasy I guess at this point.

I do not view anything as kinky- some vague term for something that 2 people get into and off on is pleasure. Had a guy over yesterday- a fucker who has used my ass for a fuck about once every 10 months or so, so I had to really think who he was when he hit me up yesterday. Had to prep my hole after morning breakfast, so it took me about 25 mins to be right for breeding. When I got back to him just before noon, he was ready, and I checked what, if anything - he wanted before he arrived- me naked, in a jock, etc. Naked, waiting. So he pulled up to my bedroom doo r( I bought the house for 2 reasons- pet door/fenced in yard, and sex door for me- drive up the drive right to my bedroom door!) He walked in, and I was on my knees, tit clamps locked on- waiting. He fed me his cock ,got him hard with deep throat action-then he put me on the fuck bench and ate me - then fucked my ass.On the bed I had lube, poppers, and an assortment of dildo's, in case he wanted any. He moved me to the bed, had me go doggy position with my ass hanging over the edge, and he fucked me some. Then he picked up the fist dildo and lubed it, and pushed it in- once in, he slipped his cock in alongside it and fucked for another few minutes. He pulled the dildo out, and pulled a chair up to the edge of the bed, and sat behind me- more grease- and my hole was up,my head down. There was pressure on my hole- I assumed it was HIS fist now, and in a few pushes I opened and took it. I glanced thru the gap between my legs, and saw him jacking his cock with his right hand, felt his left hand holding/guiding my hip -- and it dawned on me- it wasn't his fist or the dildo in my hole- it was his foot ! I thought of an Alpha fist top trainer who foot fucked me once in a training session, and in that thought began really working his foot- took his size 12 up my ass all the way to the ankle, for 25 minutes. He finally pulled his foot out, shoved his cock in, and in about 10 hard thrusts emptied his sac into my ass. Now, I don't know about you-- but I don't think there was anything kinky about my session yesterday-- it was just great shared energy

The most kinky thing was with a guy not fucking (no sex whatsoever), but wanting to punish me as I am a nympho chick that must bear her cock and balls as chastity device and exhibit them as an exhibitionist. He proposed the following scenario and I think it is the most kinky game ever I played though it is quite stupid.

"SAFETY first. Top protects explicitely and actively. As top I protect. As sub I want protection. Absolute precondition

Top denies his cock completely and totally to sub. Sub is too much a faggot to deserve top's cock. No anal penetration or insertion. Orgasm denial. No orgasm whatsoever.

In role play (top and sub face each other standing, though top can also sit of course; they also can lay on bed) I essentially use (as top) and obey (as sub) the following orders:

-shit: let hang junk out of fly

-turd: let hang cock out of fly

-droppings: let hang balls only out of fly

-pants down

-cunt: sub makes mangina and puts trousers belt around his knees so that his cock and balls stay behind his thighs

-on your knees

-on your four

-position:exactly as "on your four" but also face to floor

-carpette (on belly or back)

-pussy: present ass

-finger ass

-squat

-stand face to wall or in corner

-spreadeagle on wall

-spreadeagle on bed

-lay on bed

-legs spread

-thrust pelvis

-hands on head

-hands at the back

-underwear on head

-bark

-relax

-etc...

The role play is done clothed.

Between each above orders the sub is given the order "start position piss hole" to stand facing the top or the order "start position shit hole" to show his back to the top.

The top should never forget himself: he plays the role of a very masculine str8 macho male (cock denial by top is paramount); at the same time he teases the sub as much as possible. The top teases by giving the sub the above orders and/or permissions, which the top knows to be extremely teasing for the sub. The sub can also be teased by very soft strokings by the top (immediately followed by checking out the sub's cock state as the sub is not allowed to have any vague hard on. If so, CBT of sub's junk), by spankings and beatings. At the same time the top denies the sub any actual sexual satisfaction, especially by cock denial. It is a very subtile game and very simple at the same time. The top can for instance allow the sub to worship his jeans fly or bulge telling him at the same time he will never be allowed to worship the top's cock whatsoever.

Direct attack on, degradation and breaking of the sub's manhood. No limits on verbal abuse or other debasement of the sub as a man. His macho honor gets totally annihilated and humiliated during play. Aggressive verbal top sisyfying the sub."