Guest SBBOY

Bug chasing/gift giving fiction section -

I'm a young, 24yo, British lad although I look about 20, defined/in shape, very boyish looking which hides my deviant side very well... which means I can pretty much get away with what I want. I'm lucky enough to attract the hot hung older daddy or muscle types as well as the young twinks. I'm really into anon fucks, threesomes, groups, orgies, outdoors and bath houses, and when I'm horny I get really fucking sleazy. So this one day I was feeling really horned up....

I decided to head to a bath house in London. I hadn't been to a bath house in years. It was mid-week in the day, so truthfully I didn't expect much talent to be there, but my cock was making me go. I'm a heavy pre-cummer and was dripping the whole journey there. I even had to hold my back pack over my crotch during the train ride as my pre-cum started to show through my trousers, especially as my jock strap was made of thin material. The pre-cum stained my trousers, outlining my big uncut British dick.

When I arrived at the bath house and entered the changing room, it literally took me seconds to strip-off my kit and throw it into a locker with my back pack. In fact, I was already heading for the stairs before I had even wrapped a towel around my waist. I headed upstairs to have a quick walk around the main area, and found there were a few guys hanging around, but no one who really turned me on, so I headed down to the play area and started cruising. I found the corridors were fairly busy. There were a handful of my usual type, older, muscular built daddies who looked like they could give my hole a hard ruff sleazy fucking, however I was more in the mood to top, which I occasionally will do, although I prefer to bottom. Still, when I get the urge, I love fucking some tight, young virgin-looking lad, and even better when I get to breed his hole with a toxic poz load and give him the nastiest roughest fucking of his life. This isn't an opportunity that presents itself all that often as British guys aren't usually that sleazy or adventurous, so I just do what I want, I just get on with it without asking. Gagging them helps, so afterwards I can say "I didn't hear you say stop or you should have told me to stop... sorry mate."

So I walked around for a good five to ten minutes, looking to see who was about. I was approached by a few tops, and told them that I might let them fuck me later, but for now I was looking to fuck a lad. I turned and headed down one of the corridors and saw a young lad coming towards me. As soon as I saw him, I knew I wanted (and needed) to fuck him. He was about 18-19 years, which is over legal age of consent in UK, white, 5 ft 8, sexy blue eyes, dark blond hair, his body was toned, smooth and he had a hot set of teenage abs. He looked at me and smiled and then quickly and shyly looked away. My dick suddenly began to throb, swelling to the point it felt like it was twice its normal size. The throbbing became so intense that if I didn't fuck the guy and cum up his hole, my dick would hurt for hours or even days. So I made my move, and smiled back, saying 'Hey' when he looked up again. He looked to be a bit shy and nervous, so I took the lead, and stepped into an empty room, gesturing for him to follow. We exchanged the usual small talk for a minute or so, during which time I found out that this was his first visit to a bath house, and that he hadn't yet had any fun, which I thought to myself meant he was nice and fresh for me to use. My meat continued to throb and I got even more turned on, so I decided to keep pushing.

I slowly pushed him up against the wall, locking the door and began to gently kiss his neck, then slowly moving down to his nipples, before heading up to caress his lips and then passionately kiss him, exploring his mouth with my tongue. The whole time I also explored his hot little body with my hand, slipping my hand down under his towel to discover a peach bubble butt, a smooth juicy hole and a rock hard 8" cock. I whispered into his ear and asked if he liked to get fucked and he replied he did, so I maneuvered him down onto the mat and began to rim his hole. I didn't plan on rimming him long as my 9" dick was still throbbing like mad and needed some attention soon and fast. After a few minutes, I began to rub my uncut meat over his perfect hole, which, I thought, looked as though it had never been fucked. I could feel how tight his ring was from just pressing the tip of my cock onto his ring. He let out a few quiet moans and I knew he was begging in his head to get fucked.

I got him onto all fours (doggy style), which I've found to be my favourite way of using a lad as it is nice and degrading, and the bottom can't see if you're wearing a rubber or not. I was determined to use the fucking slut for my pleasure. I lubed up my dick just enough, as I didn't want it too greasy - I wanted him to really feel me inside his hole, that is, the more friction there is, the better (at least from my perspective), and I planned to make him take it deep and rough. I began again to slowly tease his hole, gently edging my thick meat inside him. I was seconds away from sliding all the way in him, bare, of course, my dick was about to get what it wanted and needed, when he turned his head saying I needed to use a rubber. FUCK. I couldn't believe it. I was so fucking disappointed and started to loose my hard-on, but I agreed, but got him to suck me off first, just to get me hard again. As he blew me I briefly considered calling it a day as I knew I wouldn't enjoy fucking him while wearing a rubber, but I let him carry on for a few more minutes. He wasn't a bad little cock sucker either, but I decided to help him by forcing my meat down his willing mouth. Hearing him choke on it, and seeing the large amount of drool and spit coming out of his mouth was a perverse turn-on.

About this point, I noticed four or five used rubbers in the trash bin in the corner of the room, obviously tossed there by some of the guys who had used the room before. I suddenly had an idea: if he wanted me to use a rubber, I would. Just who's rubber, or how I would use them, on the other hand, well, that was up to me! I threw him down onto his back, making sure his head was positioned near the trash bin, telling him to rim my hole, adding "You'd better do a good fucking job of it," just to remind him who was boss. As I squatted over his mouth, I ordered the lad to service my hole with his tongue, and he eagerly ate my hole. It felt amazing. His smooth, young, stubble-free face planted deep in my arse, tonguing my hole, licking my juicy hairy ring. Meanwhile, as my ass cheeks were completely blocking his field of vision, I reached into the bin and took out all the used rubbers. I considered using the jizz as lube but thought that most of it might be wasted on the mat, so I quickly decided on another use. I hid the rubbers in my hand. Told the lad he could stop eating my hole and for him to grab a new rubber and slip it onto my dick. He unrolled it down the full length of my shaft. It was tight and probably too small, I was hoping it would split as I fucked him. He covered the rubber and his hole with lube and proceeded to get onto all fours again.

My dick was solid even though I had a rubber on as I knew the lad would be taking some sort of raw load even if it wasn't mine. I wiped away as much of the lube as I could and spat on his hole a few times, and in one slow and continuous push, I slid inside his ass. His hole closed up tightly around my junk and I could tell he really hadn't been used much. In fact he might well have been all but a virgin. I withdrew all the way out a plunged back in nice and deep several times. Aside from a few quiet, low-pitched moans, the lad was quite silent. I withdrew completely as I wanted to taste his newly fucked hole and for the next stage of the plan. After eating him for a minute, i grabbed one of the used rubbers (that I had now hid under the corner of the mat) and placed it on the tip of my finger, I slowly began to work it up into his hole. He didn't suspect a thing, must have thought it was just my fingers. I grabbed the second used rubber, (which was really full of spunk as the guy obviously was a heavy spunker), placing it on the tip of my dick and begin to press both the used rubber and my dick back into his hole. "Have you still got the rubber on?" he asked.

"Yes mate, here, feel it," I replied, guiding his hand onto the base of the shaft as I continued to fuck him. I was so fucking turned on that I really started to plow his hole as hard and rough as I could. He began to moan louder and beg for more. I wanted to cum so badly. All I could think about was how deep I was fucking some other guys used condoms and their jizz into him.

I had three more to slide inside him before I was going to cum, that was my challenge.... which I eventually did in the same way, by pulling out of him, placing it on the end of my dick and forcing it up, fast hard and quick. Not giving him time to feel anything or react. I told him I was just applying more lube each time.

Now there were five used rubbers in his ass. Knowing as much, and thinking about it, specifically wondering how long before the cum would leak out, or if my rough fucking would destroy them, spliting them open into his arse, increased my excitement. I decided I needed to get my load in there too. The only question was, how to do it: he was now always guiding my dick in, probably checking I still had the condom on, but I realised he only ever touched the shaft. I knew that I could split the tip and breed his hole without him knowing. Giving the excuse that I needed a few minutes rest, I got him to eat my hole again, which gave me the perfect opportunity to distract him while I split the tip of the rubber, making sure the hole was big enough that the whole head of my dick could fit through.

Finally I was ready to cum.... this time I was going to fuck him whilst looking deep into his eyes, just so I could see his face as I was secretly breeding him. My thrusts got deeper, harder and rougher. I could see the pain in his face, but I could also see he didn't want me to stop or for him to disappoint me. 'I'm so fucking close, I'm going to cum as I fuck you... you want that?"

"Yea, I'm close too."

"You want to me to cum inside your hole?"

"Yes, you have a rubber on though right?"

"Don't worry mate, I'm using rubbers!"

That was it... that final line sent me over the edge and I exploded in him. I flooded his unsuspecting hole with my TOXIC seed. I felt my whole body tense up and It felt as though my insides were being sucked into his willing hole. He shot his load as I leaned into his body, it squirted up onto my chest, neck and chin, I licked his juice from beneath my bottom lip. Tasted good, tasted sweet, tasted pure.... but that was about to change for him!!!!!!

Wish I had been there to see his face when five used rubbers got squirted out of his hole!

Edited by SBBOY

Man oh man. I would have loved to get my mouth all over that bruised and beat up hole after you got done using him. I'd suck a couple of those fuckers out, eat one and roll the other spunk filled scumbag over my babymaker and pound it back into him again... blow my load, and apologize for lossing the bag inside. Love to watch him claw around in there and try to fish it out. Excellnt beat off read!

• Like 1

roll the other spunk filled scumbag over my babymaker and pound it back into him again... Love to watch him claw around in there and try to fish it out.

Really, really HOT story mate...... Actually shot a load at the end!

(nice comment wccockpit, got me hard again ;) )

• 1 year later...

Wow. If this story is true, you're a royal asshole and should probably be in prison getting fucked by nice sharp shivs. How could you do that to that young kid!? Yeah this story was hot and turned me on bit I hope you God it's fake. That being said I won't lie it was a hot story and it even made me cum -but you should know that it's still illegal no matter what age he is if you don't tell him you're poz still illegal and if they convert, they consider it attempted murder still in London.. -I'm a poz kid and I guess that the reason this hits me so hard is because I wouldn't be poz if it weren't for another guy not too different from yourself. I have only had sex with 9 guys and I used protection every time. But there was this one time where I hooked up with this guy who was traveling(third guy I had hooked up with in my life). He wanted to fuck me bare but I said safe only. So then I grabbed one of my condoms and slipped it on him and he put my legs over his shoulders and started to slide it in and started to fuck me, slowly at first but then getting faster. We kept going for about another half hour and then he flipped me over and held the head of his dick against my hole and started pushing until I heard this popping sound. I turned around and asked him if he was okay(I never had a condom break before) and he said yeah why. I told him because it sounded like his dick cracked(you know what I'm talking about), he said yeah he was fine and that it happens sometimes. He continued sliding it in the rest of the way and started to fuck me again and just a few minutes in he said that he was already close and he asked me what he wanted him to do and I told him to cum(thinking that the condom was still on and intact). He started to breathe heavy and then he pushed as deep inside me as he could and held it there and I felt him start to throb and I knew he was pumping out a massive load. when I felt that, I instantly started to cum and shot all over my bed. After that he continued to hold me on his cock for another minute or so and kept throbbing, he then pulled out and I turned around just seeing him pull the condom off. I told him my mom would be home soon and that he could use the bathroom across the hall to clean up. After he left, I went into the bathroom and looked in the trash for the condom because I wanted to know how huge a load it was and that's when I noticed the hole. My started pounding and I didn't know what to do, I pushed out his load and tried to calm down, I went and got tested the next day and was negative and the lady told me that I have to come back in three months. Three months later I came back poz. I was still a teen, do you think that's right or fair?

Yeah the sex was hot(the thrill of some random hot guy fucking me), but he fucked up my life. As if being gay didn't make it hard enough to find someone to share my life with, now I need to look for a guy who is gay that I can connect with AND is okay with me being positive and that's a big 'and' for guys my age as it turns out.

Long story short, if you really did that to that kid, I think you truly do deserve the worst in everything.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4

• 1 month later...