Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 14 (The Week - Day 6)

The whole day was pretty chill. The Beast had to visit a construction site and talk to another client about a quote on a project so I was left to my own devices. I ended up going to the gym, working out, and lounging by the outdoor pool at the park most of the day. I followed The Beast’s instructions and only ate smoothies. I had to say this liquid diet not only kept my cunt clean but I never looked so rip. All of my hard-earned muscle was more pronounced because my diet had been so lean this week. I definitely liked drawing stares from both guys and girls at the pool, that’s for sure.

I had gotten a text from The Beast that said “ASS CLEAN AND READY TO GO AT 6.” I made it back to the house at 5 so I could take my time cleaning out my hole and getting ready. I decided to go with a pair of turquoise assless underwear with a mesh crotch. I was putting on my shoes just in enough time to here the car honking out front. I went out and hopped in.

The Beast looked so fucking hot. I hadn’t seen him when he had left for the day. He was in a pair of grey dress slacks, a fitted white shirt, and a maroon and silver striped tie. His chest pushed against the fabric of the shirt, stretching the fibers and stressing the buttons along the top. My breathing grew irregular as I realized that I really might be in love with this rugged man in business attire sitting next to me.

“How was your day, boy?” he asked me as we pulled out into the street.

“Low key. How was work, sir?”

As we drove off toward the city, we caught each other up on our day. He went through a drive thru because he was really hungry, and I helped him eat as he drove – preparing his sandwich, making sure he hand napkins on his lap so he didn’t mess up his pants, etc. I was getting a boner just pretending that he was my man and I was his little bitch full-time.

After about an hour and a half, he pulled up in front of a building in the downtown area. Most of the businesses were closed, but there was one red light on above a door. I could see a staircase through the glass, and The Beast said, “Go up there. Pay the $20 for a locker and go to Room 15.” I looked at him, scared. “It’s okay, go,” he said sternly, and I got out of the car. He drove off before I was even to the door.

I went up the stairs and saw an enclosed cashier and another door. Once I paid my money and got my locker key, I went through the door and found myself in the main lobby of the bathhouse. I undressed down to my assless underwear and wrapped my towel around my waist as I looked for Room 15. I found it, door closed. I knocked on the door and it was quickly opened.

Standing there, clad in a leather harness and nothing else was a huge black man. He had to be at least 6’4” with a large muscular chest, 6 thick bricks of abdominal muscles flexing as he breathed, and a meaty ebony cock with a huge piercing dangling flaccid between his powerful thighs. He tilted back his bald head and said, “You my pussy boy?”

“Yes, sir,” I replied trembling.

“Come on in and lie face up on the table, faggot. I’m Master T.”

I walked into the room and went directly to the leather fuck table as he closed the door behind me. The room was rather large considering the tight quarters of the bathhouse and a sling lurked in one of the corners. In another corner, a video camera was set up. When I saw it, I hesitated slightly.

“Your pimp wants it filmed,” Master T said and I just nodded and laid back. “It’s time to inspect my purchase,” he said as he approached me. He began feeling my body, all of my body. My pecs, my legs, my neck…he wasn’t massaging me. It was literally him inspecting my quality. At one point he asked me to flip over and I obeyed. He continued the inspecting process on the other side, spending extra time on my ass. He pressed a finger on my hole and I accepted it with little difficulty. “Good cunt,” he muttered as he continued.

When he was done, he said, “You’ll do. Stay on your stomach and hang your head off the edge of the table.” I positioned myself like he said and he put his pierced cock at my lips. “Open,” he commanded and he shoved his soft cock in my mouth. I couldn’t do much from this position which was his intention as he began to fuck my mouth hole. His dick began to grow and bloat. Pretty soon I was choking on an enormous black cock with his PA clicking against my teeth. It had to be 10 or 11 inches and really thick and he just kept cramming into my mouth. I couldn’t move my head because of my position so I just gagged and coughed up bile as he skull fucked me.

“All fours,” he said harshly as he pulled his dick from my mouth.

“Yes, sir.” I caught my breath and positioned myself on all fours with my ass to him. I heard him squirting lube and then I felt a large dildo at my hole. “Poppers?” I asked.

He threw a bottle in my direction and I sniffed heartily. The large toy penetrated me and I whimpered, trying to keep my hole in place for my new master. Fuck, he was starting big. He kept a steady pressure and I felt the latex cock disappear into my stomach. It stretched me and pushed into my second ring. I took another hit of poppers and tried to open my cunt around it.

Master T began moving it back and forth, dragging my ass walls with it. He fucked me with it for a few minutes and then pulled it out. I felt my hole gape and he touched my distended rectum. Then he plunged the toy back in making me gasp. He hilted the toy and pulled it out again. My hole gaped for him. He repeated this a few times before trading toys.

This one was even bigger which I couldn’t believe. It was easier than the last one because I was open already but it still made me feel like I was being stretched to a breaking point. It was twice as thick and twice as long, Master T applying consistent pressure to break through my innards resistance. I sniffed the poppers and felt it penetrate my guts deeper. I felt it in my stomach and I reached down to feel my abs as Master T began fucking me with the new dildo. With each insertion, I could actually feel the bulbous head of the toy through the skin of my stomach. It was so deep, I almost felt nauseous but I just kept open for him as he mumbled, “Fucking stupid poz whore.”

He removed the dildo and he started to finger my hole. Digging around my walls with three fingers, roughly making me moan and yelp. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” I whined as he slid his pinky and thumb in with the others. He began pushing and it dawned on me that he was going to fist me. “I can’t, I can’t…” I started to plead.

“Sniff the fucking poppers and open up your cunt, whore. This is what I paid for. Your pimp said you could handle your first fist.”

Master T placed his forearm on the small of back and exerted pressure to keep me in place and to counter the forced of his hand pushing into my cunt. I wailed as I felt the heel of his hand pass through my sphincter, which quickly closed around his wrist. He began to wiggle his fingers, massaging my cunt walls, raking his finger tips across my sensitive insides, almost grabbing onto my tender tissue.

Once he was satisfied with that exploration, he began to push again and I felt his arm begin to slide inside of my ass hole. I snorted the poppers like my life depended on it as he maneuvered his fingers into my second ring and made his way towards my colon. I screamed out, not knowing what else to do, but then he stopped.

“Good faggot,” he soothed. “It’s in. You got my arm in your cunt, bitch. That feel good?”

My ass fought to adjust to the appendage inside of me, trembling and convulsing on Master T’s black muscular arm. Later when I would see the video, I would get hard immediately watching his dark brown skin stop at my stretched pink hole, surrounded by my hairless lily white ass cheeks, the plump paleness mounded on either side of his flexing forearm.

I breathed into the pain and noticed that tingle starting deep inside. With some difficulty I formed words, “Yes…sir…”

“Your pussy was meant to throw some big shit in it, boy. Look at you, ass in the air, taking a goddamn arm up there. Some stranger’s arm in your ass hole. I’m gonna’ fuck you with it now, faggot.”

He slowly began pulling the arm back, my cunt squeezing and closing up in the vacancy his arm left. I felt relief and emptiness all at the same time. The heel of his hand exited my boy pussy and his fingers shot out of my rectum. Within seconds his fingers penetrated me again, sliding in up to his elbow. I called out, “Fuuuuuuccccckkk…” and then hit the poppers as he pulled his arm back out of me. My asshole slurped around his exiting fingers and then sloppily farted as he plunged back into my cunt.

My cunt lips continued to make sloppy squishing noises as Master T accelerated his tempo until he was punch fucking me with his arm. My body was wracked with continuous orgasms as he demolished my second ring and bruised my colon. I started going hoarse from my screaming and moaning, but Master T just goaded me on, “Take it, you dirty slut. You fucking little pig whore. You’re a worthless fucking hole, you know that? This is the only thing you’re good for. Your cunt is ruined now, you stupid twat.”

Suddenly, instead of his arm, I felt his piercing scrape my cunt as he began fucking me with his 11 inches instead of his arm. My insides were so sensitive, every move his giant poz meat made sent shivers up my spine and raised goose bumps on my skin. He fucked me hard for a few minutes and then put some fresh lube on his hand and pushed his fingers in above his cock. With determination, he slipped his hand into me up to the wrist. I pounded on the table with my palm and crowed, “Oh my fuck, God that hurts! I love it!”

I felt Master T wrap his fingers around his big raw cock and start to stroke inside of my hole. This seemed impossible. How were my walls accommodating all of this size and activity? My bowels trembles and I bit into the table as I sniffed poppers and had more orgasms while Master T jerked off while lodged in my cunt.

“Yeah,” Master T snorted, “You’re so loose I have to masturbate in your cunt just to get off. I got 11 inches and your sloppy hole can’t make me cum. I got to reach in with my fucking hand and do it myself, you worthless cum bucket.”

“I’m sorry, sir. I’m a loose cunt.”

“Yes you are,” he agreed. “A filthy loose cunt. Every fucking guy in town has had a go at you. I’ve heard about this loose cunt.”

“No dick turned away, sir,” I confirmed. “All loads accepted. It’s what I’m good at. Letting real men use my pussy, sir.”

“At least you know your place. Under poz guys. Controlled by poz guys, a receptable for their poz semen. A poz whore, being sold to any poz guy with a buck.”

“Yes, sir.”

“You want my sick, faggot? You want me to knock you up with my sick?” he violently masturbated his cock inside of me.

“Please, sir. Give it to me. I want your strain, sir. I want it swimming around inside of me.”

“Here it cums, you loose fucking cunt hole!” Those were his last real words. He began shouting and groaning as he shot huge ropes of cum deep in my wrecked pussy. My bowels felt flooded with one of the biggest deposits made in me yet. I mewled and shook with mini-orgasms as he squeezed his softening dick in my stretched orifice.

“You like that black seed in there, you dirty cunt?”

“I love it, sir.”

“Good faggot.” He nodded and then pulled both his hand and his cock out of me. I yelped and my hands instinctively flew to my ass in protection. As Master T moved to my head to put his slimy dick in my mouth, I felt around my cunt. My ass lips lay sloppily stretched and floppy against my cheeks. It felt like Deanna’s labia, my ass was so pulled inside out. I literally had a pussy.

Once Master T was satisfied with how I cleaned his cock of my ass juice, his cum, and remnants of my ass walls, he grabbed me by the waist and flung me over his shoulder. He threw me into the sling and secured both of my feet in the stirrups. I clung to my bottle of poppers.

I could feel the breeze from the ventilation fan flowing up my open hole as this imposing Black man came at me with a leather hood. He put it on my head and zipped it on me, affixing a pad lock to the built in collar. Not only couldn’t I see at all, but I couldn’t hear anything other than some unintelligible white noise. The only holes were a large circle at my mouth big enough for any cock that could be shoved through and two little holes for my nostrils. I began to sweat, and then Master T slapped me on my abs and I knew he had left me there.

The fucking frenzy that ensued was extraordinary. I watched the video later – the door left open with me in a gimp hood and ass up in the air for whoever wanted a go. The men trickled in at first but then they swarmed and lined up. I could hear them on the video grunting and egging each other on as they all fucked me and fed me poppers. The big cocks commented on how tight I was, the smaller ones commented on how loose I was, but I couldn’t hear them in the moment and didn’t care.

On the receiving end of this fuckfest, everything felt good because I was so stretched. Nothing hurt, but my insides were super sensitive so I just laid back and enjoyed every single fuck no matter what size. The small ones were like nothing, just a maintenance break as they lightly touched my walls, sending waves of relief into my cunt. The big ones provided me with soft, easy orgasms as they stroked my velvet insides without resistance or extreme friction.

I was flying high on poppers the whole time and rock hard because of the sense deprivation. I couldn’t see a single one of these fucks or hear them…it was all about my mouth and ass as cocks were put into one hole or the other. Ass sludge and cum covered my lips and chest as I slurped on dirty dick and dirty dick and I could feel my gaping cunt farting out lube and cum amidst the men taking turns on my fucked out boy hole.

There was a lull in activity where I fell asleep. I was awoken by Master T removing the mask from my head and saying, “Your pimp will be here soon to pick you up. Why don’t you shower and get the fuck out of my room?”

I fought to clear my head as he lifted my feet from the stirrups. Before I left, he handed me the tape and said, “Give this to your pimp.” I took the tape and went to my locker. Showered and dressed, I stumbled down the stairs and through the door, the night air cool and refreshing. The Beast was waiting for me in his car exactly where he had dropped me off.

I must have been walking funny because when I plopped into the passenger seat, The Beast said, “You look relaxed and thoroughly destroyed.”

All I could do is nod, smile, and give him a simple, “Yes, sir.” I gave him the tape when we got home, which he posted online to make money on every time someone viewed it. So he really leveraged my pussy that night. He sold my cunt to Master T for $150 and then made $10 every time some guy jerking off wanted to see me fisted for the first time and used as a cum bucket.

The Beast’s refusal to fuck me nagged at me, but I was too exhausted to linger on it very long and nodded off quickly. In the middle of the night, I stirred and realized that I had cuddled up to The Beast and he had his big meaty arm enveloping me. My head rested on his massive chest as it rose and fell in steady breaths, and I drifted off again, thinking, “Fuck, my cunt is open.”

More to cum...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 15 (The Week - Day 7)

I woke up pooled in strangers' semen and clutching the masculine torso of The Beast. I stirred and fought the desire to reclaim my arm that had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake The Beast and I also didn't want to stop holding him. This inner struggle was interrupted by The Beast giving a low guttural noise as he regained consciousness. "Morning, boy," he half said. "How's that cunt feel?"

"Good, sir," I said. "Kinda' stretched and sloppy, but good."

"Good to hear. Well, this week should do the job and make sure you're charged. You should take a shower and get dressed so that I can take you home."

"But..." I started to speak, but stopped myself on the verge of tears. "Never mind." I got up and walked butt naked to the door, cum dripping from my puffy cunt, before I turned abruptly and shouted, "Why haven't you fucked me?"

The Beast smirked and asked, "What?"

"This entire time I was here. Why haven't you fucked me? You've fucked other boys. Lots of other boys. But you never fucked me once. Am I damaged goods now? I know I'm not a real man like some of the others, but do you not find me fuckable anymore?"

The Beast chuckled and said, "All you had to do was ask."

"Ask what?"

"Ask me to fuck you," he clarified. "You think I'm going to come after you? I can get any piece of ass I want. But you clearly can't get your mind off this dick no matter how many cocks you get."

"I don't understand..." I mumbled.

"I would have fucked you every day you've been here if you showed me you wanted it," he glared at me. "So now prove it. Tell me."

"Please fuck me," I started to approach the bed. I saw his cock jump under the sheet.

"How bad do you want it?" he asked me.

"It's all I've been thinking about since I got here. I got jealous every time you fucked someone else and every night I cried myself to sleep because you hadn't used me yet." Which each statement more pathetic than the last, I saw his cock begin to swell and emerge from the sheet loosely tossed over his muscular leg.

"You think you deserve my cock?" he asked.

"No," I began. "I don't deserve your perfect cock. But I need it. I need to be destroyed by you and used by you and to take in more of your toxic cum."

"Get on the bed and suck my dick," he ordered. I jumped on the bed and started devouring his dick, slobbering all over it so that it would get fully erect. I coughed and gagged just like he taught me, thankful to finally taste him again. He scooped up some of the pooled jizz where I was sleeping and smeared it across my face and into my mouth. I moaned and lapped it up, swallowing the mixture of flavors from my ass.

"Can I ride you until I cum, sir? Just like the last time?" I asked.

"You little whore. You want to be limp and useless when I really trench you out, don't you?" I nodded eagerly. "Then climb on board, slut."

I positioned my wet hole above his huge piece of manhood and slid down on it. I moaned loudly and began pounding myself out on his beefy stick. He groaned and said, "Fuck, you really have been stretched since the last time I was in there. You're a true cuntboy. No going back now. That hole can only take huge cock, you faggot."

"Yes sir!!" I cried as I bounced up on down on him with a burning vengeance. I jerked my tiny dick ferociously.

"You like that cock, bitch?" he slapped my pecs and smacked me across the face.

"I love that cock. It's the best cock. My favorite of all of the cocks that have been inside of me!"

"Then cum on it, you skanky fuck!" he ordered. Suddenly my asshole seized up in orgasm at the same time my small cock shot out a small puddle of cum. The sensation felt as if I should have ejaculated a ton, but only a small amount dotted The Beast's hairy stomach.

Before I could even catch my breath, The Beast threw me on my back and started slamming into me. My sensitive cunt walls went crazy sending shock waves through my body. I screamed and moaned which only eggs him on to plunge into me deeper and harder. I wrapped my legs around him, inviting the pain. His low hanging balls smacking my ass so hard, I was sure I was going to be bruised.

Without warning, he grabbed my right ankle and whipped me on to my left side, scissoring my legs, pushing even deeper. I threw my head back and howled, "Fuuuuucccckkk! Yes, you're the best! That's your cunt! Breed your cunt!" He took a hold of my ass cheek in his hand, painfully squeezing it as he sawed in and out of my pussy violently.

Just as I felt his dick start to swell, he grabbed my small waist and flipped me onto my knees yelling, "Bark for it, bitch! Bark for my dick!" Without hesitating, I started to yip like a dog as he punch fucked my cunt from behind. The barks turned to yelps as he started to spank my ass, harder than he ever hit me before. It burned and stung, but I was immediately hard again, and an orgasm started in my cunt. He kept slapping my ass, sometimes with his palm, sometimes with the back of his hand, letting his finger nails make vicious contact as he swung down onto my buttocks.

"You're a filthy cunt who fucked the grossest of lowlifes this week. You fucked a goddamn homeless guy and loved it! You fucked an entire bathhouse! You fucked perverts in a book store! You're a fucking piece of shit who doesn't deserve my cum!"

"No, please, I need your cum! Please, make me pregnant! Put it in my fucking womb. Knock me up!"

"You nasty bitch in heat!" he yelled, planting a fist in the small of my back and pushing his bloating cock all the way in my cunt. I felt his seed squirt into my insides and my hole started quivering and grasping his cock in orgasm. I loved him for how he mistreated me. I loved him for how he bred me without a care...or a name. I needed his control.

As soon as his balls were drained into my guts, he brutally pulled out of me as he took a handful of my hair. I yelped like a girl as he pulled my hair to direct my mouth on his dripping cock. I immediately slurped and swallowed all of the sludge from last night and the fucking he just gave me.

Again, without warning, he pushed my head to the mattress and pulled my leg to him so that my ass was up and in his face. He quickly pushed all 5 of his fingers into my gaping rectum. There was only a second of resistance before the heel of his hand popped through and his thick, muscled arm was sinking into my aching ass.

I thrashed and groaned, trying to reach the drawer where I knew he kept the poppers. As I crawled away, he followed, keeping his armed planted almost up to his elbow up my cunt. I finally reached the drawer, retrieved the bottle and shook them before inhaling deeply about 6 times. My walls began to relax slightly and my head started spinning.

The Beast opened me up until he was punch fucking my hole. Then he pushed all the way in and just started grabbing and exploring my deepest insides until I had an earth-shattering orgasm all over his arm. As I whimpered and shook, he slid his arm out of me and said, "Clean my arm, cunt." So I spent the next five minutes licking and sucking on The Beast's forearm and hand, tasting the deepest parts of my boycunt.

"Is that what you needed?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I sighed, completely drained.

"You gonna' flip out on me again if I tell you to shower and get ready to go home?" he poked fun at me.

I laughed, "No, I'll be alright."

"Then get your sloppy cunt out of my bed, wash your pussy, and get dressed. It's time for you to go back to your dad."

As I got out of The Beast's car in front of my house, he caught my arm. I looked into his hard eyes and he said, "You were a good poz whore this week. My name is Joe."

I smiled, "I'm--"

"Still my fuck hole, pussy boy. I don't want your name. And even though you have mine, you still call me sir. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded.

"Call me when you get the fuck flu," he yelled as he drove off.

I turned back to my house and noticed Jordan's car at the top of my driveway. As I got closer to my house, Jordan got out of the car.

"Where you been all week?" he asked, unusually passive for Jordan.

"I was...away...staying with a friend. My dad's out of town," I tried to explain without going into too much detail.

"Oh yeah, gotcha'," he said and dug his hands into his pockets. "I was wondering. I stopped by a few times to get some cunt, and you weren't ever here."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that."

Jordan nudged his chin up, suddenly harsh, "Yeah, you should be. You're supposed to be a good cock whore."

I knew my place. "Can I make it up to you?"

"I guess," he said, walking toward my house a bit too eagerly.

We got into my house and he pushed me to my knees. He fisted his cock and pulled it out of his jeans, shoving it into my waiting mouth hole. He began fucking my face, obviously pent up from not having me to abuse all week. Jordan's hips bucked and thrusted, pinning me against the foyer wall. I was trapped, choking and puking around his big cock as he violently used my skull as a pussy.

He pulled his cock from my face, dripping with saliva and bile, pulled me up to my feet, turned me around and ripped my shorts down to my ankles. I arched my ass up and he slid right in to my fucked out pussy. Putting my hands out, I braced myself on the front door as Jordan battered into my cunt.

"You stupid faggot, take my big dick. Fuck you feel good wrapped around my cock. If only the stupid bitches I fuck had hole like yours. Fuck!"

My guts started clenching as he hit me hard and deep. I didn't know if I could handle another orgasm and I instinctively put my hand back as if to get Jordan to ease up. He grabbed my wrist and said, "No, you don't. Don't push me away. You can handle it." And holding onto my wrist, he held my hand against his hard abs, which made me start to ass cum.

"Fuck yeah, bitch," he mocked. "You like the dick in you while you rub my abs? You like having a real man inside of you? Big thick tool to make your cunt cum?"

"Yes, Jordan, fuck yes! My poor ass is so tired..." I whimpered as my body shook with the forced orgasm.

"You're the one who chooses to be such a whore, faggot. Just 'cause you take all that dick doesn't mean I'm not going to get mine." And with that he launched into a renewed assault on my insides, stroking his thick cock into me at various, harsh angles. I screamed and clawed at the door until I felt him grunt and go rigid. My hands flew back to his thighs, tight and clenched, pulsing as his hips gyrated in tiny thrusts emphasizing each shot of cum that drenched my cunt walls.

When he slid out of me, I fell to the floor exhausted. He put his dick away and walked out of the house, hitting me in the ass with the wooden door. I laid there and listened to him get in his car and drive off as his semen dripped out of my ass and onto the stone floor of the foyer. I dozed off and was awoken an hour later by an alert on my phone telling me that I had a new email on my gmail account. The one that my dad set up for me.

More to cum...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1