Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz

• 2 weeks later...

Uh oh !!! BringIt has gone into a void again-- I think he was typing too many installments a couple of weeks ago and strained something ( broken boner perhaps??) Someone stop by his place and give him some physical therapy so he can get back online and put up a few more chapters --PLEASSE!!! LOL ( No, seriously- someone spur him back to the keyboard-- my nuts are bluer than an old ladies hair !)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 16 (Teachers’ Pet)

The email read:

Crossroad’s Motel. Tomorrow night 7pm. I’ll be home late.

The Crossroad’s Motel was a sketchy hotel on the edge of town that charged in 3 hour time slots. I did my best to rest my aching ass for the next 36 hours, and then around 5pm the next day, I cleaned out my money-maker, threw on a jock, and headed for the hotel. I gave the clerk my name and she tossed me a key, clicking her tongue and shaking her head.

It was 6:45 when I walked into the hotel room, I almost fell over from the shock. Standing and sitting around in various stages of nudity were 7 of my teachers from the past 12 years of my life. Before I had time to process this, I was being grabbed and the door was shut and locked behind me.

I felt powerful hands rip my shirt down my back as another pair of hands roughly unbuttoned my fly and tore my fly to shreds. A mouth clamped over my mouth. It was Mr. Thomas, my third grade teacher. His tongue swirled in my mouth as I looked into his eyes and he placed my hand on one of his flabby tits, prompting me to play with his hairy nipple.

He took me roughly by my face and turned my head to the left where a wad of spit splattered across my cheek. It dripped into my mouth as I recognized Mr. Jacobs, my middle school P.E. teacher wiping his mouth from the saliva he had just showered me with. In contrast to Mr. Thomas’ pot belly, saggy chest, and jowly face, Mr. Jacobs was still broad with muscle and chiseled abs heaving in and out as his handsome face sneered at me saying, “You were such a fucking tease in 8th grade, you little cunt. I’m so pissed that I wasn’t the first one in those holes when I know you wanted them back then.”

I looked down to Mr. Jacobs’ 7.5 inch cock standing at attention, thick with veins. He jerked his meat a bit and slapped me in the face as I felt a tongue lunge into my ass. I instinctively bent over and was force fed a nice fat 7-incher that belonged to Mr. Holden, my high school Spanish teacher. He was tall and lean, in his 30s, and his precum poured into my mouth.

One of my hands was placed on Mr. Thomas’ cock, which was enormous…much bigger than I had ever though this toad-ish man would be packing. It was fat and uncut, measuring in at probably 10 inches. Mr. Jacobs took the place of the tongue, spitting on my hole and his dick, and slid himself into my fuckhole. I squealed on the thick cock in my mouth as Mr. Jacobs started sawing into me. I could feel his juices dripping down my nut sack and onto my jeans, which were just barely half way down my thighs.

The teacher that had been eating my ass came into view. It was Mr. Sawyer, my elementary school principal, stroking a nice 8 inch piece that he proceeded to push into my mouth next to Mr. Holden’s dick. I gagged and slurped on both cocks as I squeezed Mr. Jacobs’ cock with my pussy.

“Suck those cocks, you piece of shit,” Mr. Holden snarled.

“Fuck yeah, take all that dick,” Mr. Jacobs said and spit on my back. This provoked two or three of the other teachers to spit on my back and in my hair. Mr. Jacobs reached up and rubbed it into my skin and scalp.

Abrubtly, Mr. Jacobs pulled out of me, and I was flipped onto my back on the bed. With my ripped jeans still tangled around my legs, Mr. Lyell – my pre-Calculus teacher – held my ankles while Mr. Thomas (3rd grade teacher) pushed his supersized cock into me, his stomach flopping over my tiny dick. Meanwhile, Mr. Jacobs (middle school P.E. teacher) stuffed his dirty cock into my mouth saying, “Suck your ass off my dick, boy. It’s your juice, get it off my dick.”

My eyes darted to the right to see Mr. Garth – my kindergarten teacher – and Mr. Middleman – my Sunday school teacher – watching me get reamed and jerking some pretty big cocks of their own. Mr. Garth was ancient with a distended belly, sunken cheeks, and a 8.5 inch uncut cock, leaking a string of precum through the foreskin. Mr. Middleman was a fit guy in his 50s, still wearing a wife beater T-shirt over his muscular chest and flat stomach, stroking a 7-inch beer can cock with some of the biggest low hangers I had ever seen.

The huge dick inside of me trenched out my guts again and again making my boy cunt spasm and convulse in an orgasm. I felt my jeans pulled the rest of the way off of my legs by somebody leaving me only in my jock and one sock.

“I heard you came just like a bitch,” Mr. Thomas (3rd grade teacher) laughed at me.

“Yes sir,” I garbled through Mr. Jacobs’ cock.

“My turn,” Mr. Thomas said and I felt a wave of semen flood my insides. I moaned and came again, letting Mr. Jacobs’ cock flop out of my mouth as I wrapped my legs around Mr. Thomas trying to milk every drop of sperm from his expanding meat. His fat belly rolled and slapped over my tight body as he collapsed on top of me, spent.

With a firm slap to my face, Mr. Thomas pulled out of me with a sticky plop. My gaping hole was filled by Mr. Garth immediately. He must have been 70, easily and as I felt his 8.5 inches hit my colon, he clamped his mouth over mine.

“Who woulda’ thought when I was teaching you ABC’s that I’d be fucking your pretty pink hole raw one day?” he murmured in my ear. He began a series of strokes into my cunt where he pull all the way up and crawl quickly up to my face to shove it in my mouth and then go back to a full stroke into my hole. My insides were in constant shock with each sudden stab, and my mouth was flooded with varying strong tastes of ass juice and cum depending on how much got trapped under his foreskin with each thrust.

Suddenly, on one of his thrusts, he stayed inside of me. He groaned and his hand grabbed my hair violently, pulling my head back. His mouth just over mine, he said, “Fuck, your little boy insides are making my old cock cum hard. Take my dirty seed, cunt boy. You deserve my old man spunk.” And with that he clamped his mouth over mine, kissing me deep. I felt his dentures move against my tongue and my ass came as he poured his poz spunk into my boyhole.

“Let’s really stretch the slut,” Mr. Jacobs (middle school P.E. teacher) bellowed and he pulled me off of the enormous cock, flipped me over, and before I knew I was riding his 7.5 inches, the drastic curve up stabbing me right in my prostate. Without missing a beat, Mr. Sawyer (elementary principal) saddled up behind me and pushed his 8 inches in next to Mr. Jacobs. I howled and thrashed, only to be muted by Mr. Middleman (Sunday school teacher) taking me by the jaw and placing his beer can in my throat.

As I was DP’d, Mr. Middleman brutally face fucked me, his huge balls slapping my chin noisily. They were so big that they would swing up and slap my cheeks sometimes. I drooled, coughed, and choked on his delicious cock, feeling his amazing balls gradually tighten. He just kept a hold of my hair, calmly talking to me, “That’s it, you fuck hole, take all that cock. You have to make up for the fact that you have a tiny dick instead of a pussy. You should have a pussy, that was just a mistake. You don’t need a dick, you need more holes. Open that throat, take my monster, make me cum. Come on, fuck toy, be a good cum bucket, be a good receptacle for semen, you little piece of bitch. Cunt out on those cocks.”

I moaned and whimpered, my ass pulsing and cumming every few minutes. Mr. Middleman tapped Mr. Sawyer on the shoulder. Mr. Sawyer immediately understood and pulled out of me. Mr. Middleman jumped into his place and the beer can ripped my asshole as it pushed in next to Mr. Jacobs. I screamed out as Mr. Middleman pummeled my overstretched boy pussy like an animal with a need to breed. He reached around and pinched my nipples hard grunting, “You’re a fucking cunt, you’re such a fucking cunt, are you a fucking cunt?”

“Yes,” I breathed out, in tears.

“Are you a fucking cunt?!?!?”

“Yes!” I cried.

“ARE YOU A FUCKING CUNT???”

“Yes, God, yes!!!” I pleaded.

“ARE YOU?????”

“I’M A FUCKING CUNT! I’M YOUR FUCKING CUNT!” I screamed almost ready to pass out from the violent fucking I was getting, my hole torn and stretched without regard.

Mr. Middleman shook and grunted, pulling my head back by my hair and going back and forth between slapping my ass and slapping the side of my head as he shot forcefully into my guts. I yelped and cried as he used my hole as nothing more than a place to put his spunk.

As his orgasm subsided, he continued to fuck into me until he went soft and my ass squeezed him out. He stood up and put his sloppy, but still fucking big, dick into my mouth which I greedily sapped for its ass and dick juice. I could feel Mr. Middleman’s jizz leaking out over Mr. Jacobs rock-hard cock as it continued to fuck into me with its steady rhythm.

Mr. Jacobs powerful hands took me by the legs and spun me around face away from him. His curved dick hitting me in a new spot, me whimpering at the new angle. My legs were hoisted up and Mr. Lyell (pre-calculus) slid his long 9 inches into me, reaching past Mr. Jacobs and making me ass-cum immediately. I bucked and thrashed but Mr. Jacobs held me steady. As the two men fucked into my backside, Mr. Sawyer, put his cock into my mouth still slick with my cunt juice.

I sucked Mr. Sawyer’s dick like a pacifier and tried to enjoy the fucking I was getting. I felt like my cunt was going to fall off, but I grunted and tried to be a good whore. Mr. Jacobs started egging Mr. Lyell on, “Yeah, feel those pink walls? I told you there’s nothing like a raw boy pussy. Come on, Mike, let’s cum together. Just think about this little bitch half your age taking your nut. Yeah, there’s nothing he wants more than your nut right now. Just think about the fact that you’re in him and own him right now, nothing between you, skin-to-skin. Your thick load is going to be with him forever, come on, cum with me.”

“I’m close. I’m gonna’ blow, man!” Mr. Lyell spat into my face even though he was addressing Mr. Jacobs.

“Let’s do it. Let’s knock this faggot up!” Mr. Jacobs yelled.

I felt Mr. Jacobs swell first and I breathed in with a gasp, but immediately after, Mr. Lyell’s cock got much much thicker and I thought my stomach was going to burst. Both of them let loose, spurts of cum volleying in different rhythms from each cock, hitting my sensitive innards. I was wracked with pain and pleasure as these already-large cocks got even bigger, trying to impregnate me in what I knew was a futile effort but what felt like they had definitely found my womb and it was being fertilized.

Both men’s muscled relaxed and their breathing got more steady and their cocks jerked and pulsed with tiny waves of left over need. Mr. Jacobs tapped my ass twice and I pulled myself off of his semi-erect cock. My hips were immediately grabbed and I was brought up onto all fours, Mr. Holden (Spanish teacher) pushing his fat 7-incher into my sloppy butt hole.

Right away, he began taunting, “You a bitch? You a bitch?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Act like a bitch then. Bark for me. Bark like a bitch, bitch,” he jeered.

I did as I was told and started to bark and yelp like a dog. All the teachers started to laugh at me so I stopped.

“Don’t you stop, bitch,” Mr. Holden said, “You a bitch, you act like one. Bitches don’t care if they get laughed at, come on.”

So I started barking again and fucking back onto his cock while the other teachers laughed at me and spit on me. Soon, Mr. Holden’s fucking got harder and harder. He grabbed my hips and plunged in as far as he could go. I winced but he yelled, “Bark, bitch, bark for me!” And I began barking like an over-excited Chihuahua as he emptied his balls deep in my bowels.

He stayed there, his dick just shooting into the deepest parts of my ass, his hips married to my ass cheeks until he was totally done. Then he mutter, “You filthy cunt, barking like a dog. So fucking pathetic,” and pushed my ass off of his dick. I turned around to clean his cock off, but he held it out of my reach.

“You want this, bitch?” he asked.

“Yes, sir. I want to taste it,” I begged.

“Then be a bitch and piss yourself right now.”

“But sir…” I started.

“Fuck you, bitch boy. You wanna’ eat your cunt and my cum off this cock, you piss yourself right now like a bitch,” Mr. Holden demanded.

I looked into his eyes and knew I didn’t have long to decide so I laid back and focused on peeing. I felt the urine travel down my dick and I soaked my jock strap with it. It trickled down my balls and into my ass crack. The teachers all laughed and teased me, but Mr. Holden shoved his dirty dick into my mouth and I got what I wanted – to taste my ass and all those different loads on his dick.

“Now make yourself cum,” he ordered.

I moaned in question and looked up at him.

“Take your tiny dick out of your jock and jerk it off with my dick in your mouth. You only have like 30 seconds or I take my dick back,” Mr. Holden instructed. I immediately took out my 4-incher and jerked it madly as I sucked the sludge off of Mr. Holden’s cock. The teachers were all laughing and commenting on how small I was, how much like a clit it was, how it was the same size in kindergarten or 3rd grade. I shot off my small load within a minute, which Mr. Sawyer scooped up, rubbed over his dick, and slid into my hole with me on my side still sucking Mr. Holden’s cock.

Mr. Sawyer’s big 8 inches felt amazing right now and I cooed and mewed around Mr. Holden’s dick as Mr. Sawyer gave me a nice hard fucking. He played with my nips and fish-hooked my cheek as he enjoyed my cummy hole. Within 5 minutes, he was filling me with my 7th load of the night.

I collapsed on the bed exhausted, but was soon scooped up by Mr. Jacobs, carried to the bathroom, and dropped in the tub. I started to get to my knees, but Mr. Holden said, “Just lie there, bitch, like the cunt slut you are.” So I laid in the tub. Mr. Jacobs added, “And keep your mouth open.”

I opened my mouth just in time to feel the first stream of piss hit my face. I don’t know whose it was but pretty soon there were multiple streams of urine covering my body, flooding my mouth and nose, and drenching my hair. All 7 men emptied their bladders, pissing up and down my smooth hairless body and into my face and mouth.

I sputtered a bit, but just enjoyed the warm nasty bath and drink I was receiving, reveling in what a whore I was. These men had enjoyed my body, degraded me, and gave me their seed. They planted their babies inside of me and now they were dismissing me by peeing on me.

One by one, they finished and walked out of the bathroom or stayed to watch the others finish. Finally, the bathroom was empty and I had a small puddle of piss around my urine-soaked body. I heard the door open and close, open and close, open and close...until I knew that they had all left. Left with me drenched in their semen and piss. Fuck, why did I love this so much.

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 17 (All’s Well That Ends Well)

About a week after the Teachers’ Gangbang, I got really sick. So sick. I knew what it was, I had been waiting long enough for it. On the 2nd day of feeling like shit, my father said, “Finally!” He abruptly said he was heading away for the weekend. I thought I was going to die, I was so sick and there was no one to take care of me. I didn’t know what to do so I texted The Beast:

Hi Joe, it’s fuckhole. Please don’t get mad that I’m texting you, but I don’t know who else to turn to. I came down with the fuck flu and my dad left town for the weekend. I can’t even stand up to get any food or medicine. Even if you just got me something to help me sleep and some food that you left in my room, I would really appreciate. I’m so sorry to ask, but I didn’t know anyone else that would understand.

In less than a minute, he texted back:

Be there in 30 minutes, boy.

I kind of floated in and out of sleep until I felt a strong hand on my forehead. My eyes half opened and I saw The Beast standing above me turning on a digital thermometer.

He smiled, “If you didn’t look so pathetic, I’d put this someplace else.”

I kind of grinned, but was too exhausted to laugh. He put the thermometer in my mouth. I floated out again, but was woken up by the beep of the thermometer. Joe looked at it and said, “Not too bad.”

He gave me some medicine to alleviate some of the symptoms and made me some soup, which he fed me because I was too shaky not to spill it. After I finished the soup, I said weakly, “Thanks for coming over. I know you didn’t have to. I’m sure you have other things you could be doing on a Friday night. It’s early yet, you can still go have some fun.”

The Beast gave a little laugh and said, “I’m not going anywhere, douche bag. This part sucks.”

I looked up at this stunning man and said, “Thank…” but I fell asleep before I finished my appreciation.

I woke up again to The Beast spooning me from behind. He was naked and erect. I started to stir a little but he simply said, “Shhhhhhh.” He pulled my underwear aside and nudged his lubed cock against my hole.

“Just relax and enjoy it,” he said. I was so weak that my asshole gave no resistance as he pushed his thick tool into me. It stretched and hurt, but The Beast was gentle and only fucked to my second ring, but not past. With steady, slow strokes he massaged my insides with his hard cock.

“Mmmmmm,” I moaned, in a daze.

With little more than a grunt and some easy moaning, Joe unloaded inside of me, fucked it a bit deeper into my cunt, and then said, “I’m gonna’ make you some more soup,” before pulling out of me and leaving the room.

Joe took care of me all weekend, making me food, giving me medicine, and changing my sheets when I sweated them through. He would fuck me from time-to-time when he needed to cum, but always more gently than he ever fucked me before or would ever fuck me again.

When I woke up Monday morning, he was gone. He had left a note though that said:

No thanks necessary. You’ll be fine. No further contact is needed.

Joe.

I cried for about an hour. I was so thankful for what he had done for me, but the fact that he never wanted to hear from me again, tore me apart.

My father got back later that day and started pimping me out to clients immediately. He showed me more and more disdain as time went on. About a month later, I officially tested positive, but my father made no move to start me on meds. Every time I asked, he would tell me to “shut the fuck up” and “you make more money this way.” He insisted that when it was really necessary, we would put me on meds, but until then my toxic cunt was worth more to him.

One day, I checked my email account and it said:

Kinky dentist wants to fuck in his office. 7pm today. 456 West Elm Street. Suite 506.

I went there just like I would any other client. It was after hours and Dr. Hilton answered the door. He was a man in his 60s with a pointy chin and nose, bushy eyebrows, and a somewhat pinched face. He was taller than me and thicket than me, but not fat. Without saying a word, he brought me into his office. He turned me so I was facing away from him and undid my pants, dropping my pants and underwear to my knees. He bent me over and undid his fly.

I felt his thick head at my hole. Gob after gob of spit fell from his mouth onto his cock and my ass. He rubbed it over his head and pushed into me. I grunted and tried to open my hole for him. He eased into me until he was totally inside. He was big, not the biggest, but big. His cock thickened at the base so every stroke stretched me at the end.

Dr. Hilton fucked me harder and harder, me hanging on to the chair and trying to meet his thrusts. Finally, he grabbed one of my hips and one of my shoulders, and slammed into me 6 times, releasing a shot of cum with each final stab. He quickly pulled his cock from my ass, put it back in his pants and zipped up.

I thought I was done, but he pulled my pants up and threw me in the chair. He tilted the chair back. I thought he was going to face fuck me from behind the chair which I thought would have been hot, but instead I felt restraints slap over my wrists. Well, my dad DID say that he was kinky. It took no more time than that thought for Dr. Hilton to slap a restraint around my ankles too.

I looked at him with big saucer eyes, and he spoke for the first time, “Your father wants your teeth removed.”

“What???” I squeaked.

“He can get more money if your teeth are removable. So I’m doing him a favor. I got that freebie in exchange for removing all your teeth. So let’s get started. I have dinner plans at 9.”

“Please, please, whatever he told you, I’m not game. I don’t want this,” I pleaded.

“It’s not your choice. You’re his cunt to whore out. That’s clear from the websites.” Dr. Hilton said coldly.

“This has got to be illegal!” I shouted.

“So is accepting money for sex,” he responded.

“This is so fucked up!” my eyes followed him around as he gathered his tools.

“The teeth I’ll make you will be just as nice if not nicer, Matt. After you recover from the initial extractions, you really won’t mind. Just imagine, you can take out your false teeth and have nothing but soft pink gums to suck those big dicks with.”

“I do just fine with the teeth. You should have let me blown you. You’d have seen. I never get complaints about teeth,” I made my case.

“Sorry, kid, I promised your Dad. It’s not about whether or not you nick some dick with a tooth. It’s about the fact that guys get off on you being such a whore that your teeth have been removed so your mouth is nothing but a fuck hole. You get it. I don’t have to explain it to you.”

“Please, please, please…I’m begging you,” I looked into his eyes as he came toward me with the gas mask.

“It’s already done, son. Just try to relax.” Tears streamed down my face as the mask was clamped over my mouth and nose. I looked up into his steely green eyes, begging. “It’ll all be done before you know it. Let the gas do it’s job.”

I whimpered, resigned to my fate when I heard a loud crack from the lobby.

“What the—“ Dr. Hilton said, but before he could finish his thought, the office door flew open and there was The Beast. The gas was starting to make me fuzzy so I thought I was hallucinating.

“Get the fuck off him!” Joe said.

“Who the fuck are you?” Dr. Hilton asked.

“If you don’t take that mask off him, I will beat you fucking senseless and then call the cops,” The Beast said. “It’s taking everything in my power to not punch you right in your ugly fucking face right now so fucking DO IT!!!”

Scared, Dr. Hilton took the mask off my face. Joe pushed him into the tray of tools and unfastened the restraints. Too weak to walk, The Beast threw one of my arms around his shoulder and helped me out of the office. I started to regain some sense of reality as we passed the splintered lobby door and proceeded to the elevator.

Well, it wasn’t until later that night that I found out my father had been bragging to Joe about what he was planning on doing. Joe kicked my father’s ass until my dad told him the address. Joe told him to never come near me again. That’s when he came to get me at the dentist.

I asked him, “Why? Why did you do this? Why do you care? You said you never wanted me to contact you again. And I have NOTHING…no clothes, no money, nothing. Where am I going to go?”

Joe rolled his eyes, “Here. You’re going to go here.”

“I can’t get on my feet in a week or something, Joe. I’m fucked.”

“Listen to me, boy. You’re going to stay here permanently.”

I was so confused, “But you said—…”

“You’re so stupid,” Joe said. “I told you to not contact me because I’m in love with you and I don’t want to be. But I am.” I looked at him in disbelief, but then smiled broadly. “Don’t get any crazy ideas. You’re not my fucking wife and we’re not adopting some Asian baby or any shit like that. You’re still my fuck hole…and I will be pimping you out just like your Dad did…BUT I’ll never pull any of that shit like he did today, and we’re going to get you on meds, and you’re going to sleep in my bed. But you’re mine. I will fuck who I want whenever I want without any lip from you. And you fuck me and who I say you fuck, but no one else, got it?”

“Absolutely,” I said, with a goofy grin.

“Now climb on my dick,” he said pulling his cock through his fly. I stripped off my pants and underwear and wrapped my cum-filled cunt around his massive cock. I bounced up and down on him, milking him for all I was worth. He took me by either side of my head, pulled my face to his forcefully, and for the first time kissed me…and it was deep and passionate, and I came simultaneously from my cock and ass. My convulsing pussy pushed him over the edge and he bit my bottom lip, muttering, “Take my load, you fuck hole.”

He shot streams of cum into me, fucking up into my bowels and kissing me, crushing my body to his. When he was done fucking his kids into my hole, he pulled off my mouth and said, “I love you, Matt.”

I gulped and said, “I love you, too.”

We lived like that for four years and it was amazing. He fucked whoever he wanted, and that was fine. I had no reason to be jealous. He loved me and I never questioned that. He showed it in so many ways. I got plenty of sex too. He was always fucking me and he was always pimping me out, which as much as I hate to admit it, I liked. More than liked, I lived for it. It didn’t matter how gross or disgusting the person was, I liked being used and knowing that someone was paying for my holes…and that I HAD to do what they wanted and take what they gave me because it was my job to be a whore. It’s what I was good for, what I was put on this Earth for.

So many guys were so jealous of us. We would go out to bars and take home the hottest guys. Whoever we wanted. One time, we saw Kurt out. Remember Kurt? Well, he certainly had come into his own. Big old pig bottom, poz, biohazard tattoo on the small of his back prominently displayed as he walked through the bar shirtless with assless jeans on. He let anyone stick it in right in the middle of the bar. The Beast did, right against a go-go pole…and I was right there between Kurt’s legs to lick up the cum-sludge from his earlier conquests as well as suck out the Beast’s cream once Joe was done with Kurt’s hole.

Joe and I could have lived like this forever. We hardly ever fought and when we did, we were more concerned with the fact that we had possibly hurt the other one’s feelings than we were about our own point of view. It was really special and sexy what we had.

So you can imagine how devastated I was when Joe was killed in a car accident when I was 23. I thought my life was over. It was a rough year and I was very self-destructive. Drugs, going off my meds, taking risks. I eventually found my way back on track. I had a stupid job at some convenience store but at least I was back on my meds and not suicidal. Just think, I had planned on going to college at one point.

Anyway, believe it or not, I was nursing a vodka tonic and some gay bar in the city when who should walk through the door? Jordan. Remember Jordan?

We got to talking. He had had his own fucked up path. We both laughed about how “straight” he was in high school as he fucked my ass several times a week. “Yeah,” he said, “I guess you could say I’m still bisexual ‘cause I like pussy, but God, a lot of girls hate me. I’m not so good at not getting caught with my dick in a guy’s ass.”

That sent me into hysterics. He told me that he was poz now and loved knocking up college boys. I told him about Joe and me, and the fact that I missed being pimped out and the situation I had with him. We talked until the bar closed and then went back to his place and fucked like animals. He gave me three loads that night and although he was still rough and treated me like a whore, he was a great kisser.

We kept fucking for a few months and ended up falling into the same relationship that Joe and I had. Jordan would pimp me out and he would get to fuck whoever he wanted. We love each other and we’re good together. Granted, it’s not what Joe and I had, but it’s close and we make each other happy. And he still has that sadistic grin like the first time he made me ass-cum…

…which brings us to where I started – Me waiting for my next “client” thinking about how I ended up here: waiting on a bed in a 20 dollar hotel for whatever guy he’s sold my cunt to. I can see his sadistic grin in my head when he told me, “Tomorrow’s client is a gonna’ be a doozy. Get some rest.” My ass is up in the air facing the door that I left unlocked. I hear the door open, someone enter the room, and the door lock behind him. I hear his clothes hit the floor as he positions himself behind me. He rubs his fat head against my drippy hole – Jordan pre-lubed me with a fuck and a load of cum before I headed out.

The stranger moans as he pushes his thick veiny cock into my used cunt. Whoa, really thick. I feel his balls hit my taint and I guess that he’s about 7.5 inches, which is a nice length. I can fuck a cock that size forever without any problem, and it does nothing but feel good. This faceless cock starts fucking into me and I hear him moan, “Fuck, that’s good hole!”

I freeze. I recognize that voice, where do I know that voice from? Do I dare look? I can’t help myself, I have to know. I look back over my shoulder and can’t believe who’s fucking into me. “Long time, no see, son,” my Dad says, and I start to ass-cum.

THE END.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...