Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 9 (The Week - Day 1)

My alarm went off at 7am as usual. Barely two hours of sleep, and I had to drag myself out of bed and get ready for school. I knew my dad would never call the school for me, even to give me just a few more hours of sleep. My ass was SO SORE. It felt like you could drive a Mack truck up my cunt and I wouldn’t feel it. I kind of hobbled around all day feeling every last thrust from those 30+ guys I took last night. And I was leaking cum the whole day. I kept feeling it run down my leg, and I swear other people knew that I smelled like spunk. It was so embarrassing.

I also checked my email account all day, but no more jobs lined up. I was grateful for the reprieve. My ass definitely needed some down time. I headed home after baseball practice, desperately needing a nap. Upon entering my house, I heard moans and high pitched screaming. As I passed the living room, I saw Deanna bent over our couch taking a deep dicking from Mr. Johnson, our black next door neighbor. He would pull it out of her and plunge it into her ass making her shriek like a tormented cat. After pumping in and out of her ass a few times, he would pull it out again and push it right back into her cunt. He was a good 10 inches and she was taking it like a champ.

My dad sat on the back of the couch, his load obviously recently released, and stroking his fat, soft cock casually. As Deanna fought to pull my father’s cock into her mouth every now and then, my father encouraged Mr. Johnson to “give her a black baby…come on, dude, this slutty little cunt wants to get preggers. Make her father shit a brick when it comes out brown. Put that black seed in her womb. Knock her up.”

Suddenly, Mr. Johnson pulled it out of her ass and shoved all the way into her pussy, his ass muscles tightening, and I knew he was dumping a huge fertile load of black babies into my newly ex-girlfriend’s unprotected twat. Deanna cooed on my father’s dick, clenching her pussy, trying to milk every last sperm from my 50 year-old neighbor. “Fuck that’s good pussy!” said Mr. Johnson, shaking his head and realizing that I was watching as he pulled his spent dick from Deanna’s crotch. “Sorry kid, I don’t fuck boys no matter how girlie they are.” And I heard him and my Dad laughing as I went up to my room to sleep.

Over the next several weeks, my Dad set me up with a client or two. Nothing of note, just some random guys that I’d either go to their office or some hotel or they’d come to our house. My Dad was very accommodating with my cunt and what they paid was always somewhat arbitrary. Sometimes my 30% was 60 bucks, sometimes it was 60 cents. The sick thing is, my ass came more and harder when I knew I was only making 60 cents.

The only really AMAZING sex I was having during this time was when Jordan would decide to use me. Although he mocked me and slapped me around in the hallways, every now and then he would show up at my door or pull me into a janitor’s closet, use my hole viciously, fill me with his delicious spunk, zip up, slap me in the face, and leave me alone dripping cum and usually blood out of my ass. And I fucking loved it. His dick hit every spot I had…his body made me drool…and he could fuck like an animal.

Anyway, over a month had gone by and I hadn’t gotten the fuck flu or tested positive yet. You could tell my Dad was frustrated by this, but it’s not like I wasn’t taking a literal butt load of poz cum. We were well into the summer by now and my Dad was out of town one week, which meant I would get some down time and not have any clients. I was very relieved.

I was just getting ready to head to the gym when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find The Beast. I just stared for a moment, wondering if I should feel as completely aroused as I did or as terrifyingly frightened as I did.

“Hey pussy boy,” he growled, “Your Dad tells me the bug ain’t taken yet.”

I swallowed hard before replying, “No, sir.” Sir? It came back as if I had been to boot camp. “It hasn’t, and I’ve been doing everything that my Dad has told me to do.”

“You mean you’ve been taking every diseased cock he’s sold your ass to?”

“Yes, sir.”

He snorted, “I love a challenge. Throw some shit into a bag and let’s go. You’re mine for the week.” Apparently, he had already worked this out with my Dad, and I was officially under his control for the next seven days. And what a 7 days it was. I was fucked by almost a hundred different men. It was insane.

Day 1 –

The Beast brought me to his house and had me clean out. He threw me a pair of assless mesh underwear that I hurried to put on. I thought he was going to fuck me but he didn’t. He hauled me down to his basement where he had a mini-dungeon. “Just put this in,” he said proudly. He led me to a leather fuck bench and had me bend over the cool leather. He placed my wrists and ankles in restraints, and then placed a leather blindfold over my eyes.

“Ready for your fucking?” he asked.

“Yes, sir.” I squeaked, excited to have him inside of me again.

“Good cunt.”

Then he left me there, alone. Bound. It felt like forever. It could have been five minutes, it could have been an hour. I was getting afraid that he was going to leave me there overnight and a thin layer of sweat started to cover my mostly nude body. Suddenly I heard him behind me. “Just about to start, boy.” And I heard him jerking his huge cock. You could hear how meaty it was just from the sounds it made in his hand. In a couple of minutes, he was shooting his load all over my exposed hole.

He grunted and then said, “And that’s all the lube you get to start, you stupid bitch.”

And with that, I heard some laughter, and I realized he wasn’t the only one in the room. I felt a pair of hairy legs saddle up between my thighs. A thick mushroom head lined up with my wet hole and pushed into me roughly. I yelped and bucked but was fixed in place. Fuck, it hurt. No warm up, only a few shots of jizz for lube. I had no idea who was behind, just felt their thick flesh pushing my walls open, stretching my cunt. He had bull nuts that just kept slapping against me, boiling with cum that I could only assume was poisonous.

Suddenly, I felt the Beast take my head in his hands, and whisper gruffly in my ears, “This is your night, poz whore. And tomorrow it will be something different. You won’t be able to even walk by the end of the week. Got it?”

“Yes, sir,” I squeaked as the guy behind me slammed into me again.

“Some of these guys tonight are fucking heinous, boy,” he taunted me. “Like fat and ugly and just gross. And they’re just using you as a fucking hole. By the end of the week, every fucker in this town is going to know your hole…and you’ll be useless. No one will fuck that used up twat. Used up at 18. Totally ruined with no one who will actually step up and claim ownership. Alone, diseased, and worthless.”

“Fuck, this is good cunt!” shouted the guy using my pussy. Then he hilted in me and I felt his semen flood my guts. I moaned and started down the path towards and internal. The top drained his huge balls into me and then slid out with a pop. He moved around in front of me as he said, “Best ass all night. I fucked four cunts at the bookstore but this was much better than them.” And with that he shoved his cock in my mouth to clean off. I felt his cum drip out of my ass a little, but another faceless cock scooped it up and slid it back into me with the length of his very large cock. I could feel the first top’s belly on my forehead and taste all five assholes on his dick as I slobbered on his cummy dick.

The guy behind me was doing a good job of trenching me out deep and stirring up those feelings. He was well passed my second ring and I felt my stomach clench each time he hit what I can only assume was my colon. This fucker must have been over 10 inches, though he was thinner than the last guy. He was definitely battering my insides and I’m sure I was going to be bleeding from him, but I loved it. His constant colon punching made me suck on the first guy’s cock even harder, loving the fact that I had no idea whose cock I was sucking…and even hotter that I had no idea whose ass I was tasting.

Finally, the stud behind me pushed me over the edge and I came…my asshole clenching and sucking on his long dick, my stomach wracked with painful spasms as my cunt tried to accommodate what was happening deep inside of it. The fat guy’s cock fell out of my mouth as I let loose with a soundless scream. The guy behind me started shooting into me and given my newly orgasmed sensitivity, I could feel each shot against my raw walls, sending a shiver over my whole body with each ribbon of cum.

“Goddamn, this whore is nothing but a cum dump. He fucking needs it more than slammed bitches I’ve fucked,” commented the guy behind me, pulling his dick out of me. The next faceless top was pushing into me before Long Dick got his slimy cock in my mouth hole.

This continued for a while. Different shapes and sizes, but I never saw who was actually using me. Every once in a while The Beast would tell me that a particularly disgusting man was inside of me. He would describe his missing or grey teeth, his pox-marked face, his distended belly, his hairy nose…and eventually after he unloaded inside of my ass, I would get to smell his unwashed crotch or his day old body odor or the stale sweat under the roll of fat above his cock…and taste his dirty dick covered in all of the different flavors of cum pouring out of my ass.

At one point, while I was getting fucked by a particularly fat cock, a bunch of the faceless strangers that were waiting – or perhaps had already had their turn – decided that they wanted to paint my face all at once. I heard countless cocks start to get jerked around my face. I was held in place by the restraints as cock after cock shot off into my face and mouth. From the jeers and cheers around me, I would guess that ten guys covered my mug with their loads. My eyes stung as I felt the different semen run down my face under the blindfold and through my hair. Some of it was thick and hung on my lips, chin, and forehead, drying before it could fall to the floor. Some of it was more liquidy and covered more of my face and trickled through my hair and down the back of my neck. I heard some clicks of iPhones and knew this was a photo worthy sight. The Beast showed me the picture later and it was truly a humiliating sight - my mouth agape, strings of anonymous cum connecting my two lips; thick globs of white toxic jizz hanging from my chin and clumped in my hair, shiny patches of semen glistening on my cheeks and forehead. I looked like a complete object in the picture. Nothing but a prop.

Eventually, the line of guys thinned and then stopped. My ass was on fire. I could taste nothing but cum and ass juice. Semen was dripping down both of my legs and pooling on the ground underneath me. After The Beast said goodbye to the last stranger, he came over to me and undid my restraints. He simply said, “There’s a mattress in the corner and a bathroom through the other door. See you tomorrow, cunt.”

And with that he left me, covered in cum, muscles shaking and exhausted. I slipped the blindfold off and allowed my eyes to adjust to the light. There in the corner was a dirty old mattress with an uncovered pillow on it and one blanket. I made my way to the bathroom – no shower…Just a toilet and a sink with no running water. I peed and then went to the mattress. It smelled of cum and piss and was slightly damp. I curled up on it and started to doze off. I wasn’t thinking about how disgusting I was to be falling asleep on a cum and piss crusted mattress covered in the cum of repulsive strangers. Nope. All I could regretfully think was, “The Beast never fucked me.” Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

More to come...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 10 (The Week - Day 2)

I woke up to The Beast peeing on my face. Choking and coughing, I laid there remembering where I was as his piss splashed into my mouth and nose. Knowing I was awake, I thought he’d stop but he unloaded his whole bladder onto my head. Once his streamed subsided, my nostrils cleared enough to smell the piss, cum, sweat, and grime that covered me head to toe. I smelled like a whore.

The Beast’s piss had liquefied some of the dried cum, making my skin slick and creating a goop in my hair. He threw a set of clothes down on the floor next to the mattress and said, “Get dressed.”

“Can I shower, sir?” I asked, certain he wasn’t taking me anyplace like this.

“Fuck no, you can’t shower, cunt. Come on, hurry up, I’m hungry. You slept all day.”

So covered in the semen of all those strangers, wet with The Beast’s morning piss, and with my hair disheveled in several clumps of cum, I pulled on the shorts, T-shirt, and flip flops that he had provided me. He put his enormous cock back in his jean shorts and said, “Let’s go, faggot.”

He took me to a Denny’s. I couldn’t believe it. I was mortified, but I didn’t question it. He acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. He got out of the car with a small duffel bag, waited for me to close my door, and clicked the alarm on. Then he strode ahead of me, not really paying attention to whether or not I was close behind or the people that were already starting to stare at my appearance.

I got through the door in enough time to hear him say, “I think a booth, thanks.” The hostess lead us to a booth, parading me through a dozen or so other patrons, all whispering about my appearance as soon as I passed.

When the waitress came, The Beast ordered a large breakfast even though it was already 5pm. When she turned to me, I opened my mouth to order, but The Beast chimed in, “He’ll have a fruit smoothie. The berry one. That’s it.” She took our menus and went away as he said, “Can’t have you getting messy. You should eat really light this week.” I nodded and waited for our food.

The Beast started asking me questions about my college plans, etc. I told him I was interested in Sports Management, which lead to a discussion on which sports I followed and what I thought of the current baseball season. It was the longest period of time he didn’t call me pussy, cunt, or faggot since we’d met. The food arrived and we both ate…well, he ate and I drank…our breakfast and continued our conversation.

After finishing his meal, he abruptly stopped the conversation by saying, “Okay, pussy boy, it’s time for tonight’s adventure.” He slid the duffel bag across the table. “There’s an empty enema, a couple of dildos, and some lube in this bag. Go into the handicap stall in the bathroom here – it has it’s own sink – and clean that cunt out real good. Then spend some time opening up that hole with these dildos. It’s for your own good ‘cause I have a treat for you tonight.”

I took the bag and went into the bathroom to follow his instructions. I cleaned out my fuckhole really well and then I lubed up my ass, fingering my pink hole gently at first. I was pretty sore from the previous night and I wanted to ease myself into the sex toys. Eventually, I worked the smallest dildo into myself and then the medium one and the large 10X7 rubber dick into my cunt. All the while a steady parade of patrons came in and took a piss at the urinal or used the stall next to me as I softly grunted my way through my self-inflicted ass-opening. In the middle of working the big boy into me, a man came in and unleashed a steady stream into the urinal. I’d recognize that strong stream of piss anywhere. I was proven right after he zipped up and slammed a palm on the door of my stall, “Let’s go, cunt.”

I pulled the dildo out of my ass, threw everything into the duffel bag, and pulled my shorts up. When I came out of the stall, The Beast was already headed out of the door. He had taken care of the check and we headed straight for the car. As soon as I got into the passenger seat, he threw a sizeable butt plug in my lap and said, “Put that in you.” As he started the car, I lifted my ass off the seat and dug my hand into my shorts with the butt plug. With some slight maneuvering, I lined it up with my now open hole and forced it passed my ring. He whimpered a bit as it came to rest in my rectum. He put the car in gear and said, “Now enjoy the ride.”

We drove for quite some time, enjoying some more conversation. This time about his history in college football, a serious injury that prevent him continuing to play, getting into construction, his marriage, his divorce, when he realized he was meant to fuck bitch boys like me. All the while, the butt plug pressed against my insides, keeping me open and causing my little dick to leap or my ass walls to quiver when we would turn suddenly or come to a stop or start moving again.

“Here we are,” The Beast informed me. We had driven to a major city about 2 hours away from where we lived. I hadn’t even noticed we were in the car that long, but there we were in the parking lot of The Crow’s Nest, a bar that I had heard about since I had been turned into a cum dump. It was a well-known leather bar. He grabbed another small bag and said, “Strip.”

Again, no questions. I just took off my shorts and my t-shirt.

“Let’s go,” he said, and we were out of the car and headed into the bar. I was naked and crusted with piss and cum and he paraded me through this crowded bar. The patrons ranged from huge and muscular to old and vile. Most had on leather – harnesses, chaps, some collars. The Beast lead me straight through the crowd, not paying attention to the hands fingering my hole, slapping my ass, and touching my muscled torso; not caring about the studs laughing at my pathetic endowment; and clearly, expecting the trail of scum bags following behind me to see where my master was leading me.

The Beast went straight into the men’s room. I followed him in and saw him plop the new duffel bag on the sink counter. As a small crowd of men filtered into the restroom, The Beast took a dog collar from the bag. He motioned me over and I obediently went to him. He secured the dog collar around my neck as I watched the scarier looking members of the crowd lick their lips.

“Get on all fours,” The Beast said simply as he removed a leash from the duffel bag. As I crouched into doggy position, exposing the butt plug lodged in my ass, the crowd began to buzz with comments:

“Hot fucking hole…”

“…true motherfucking whore, finally…”

“…now THAT’S a sweet pucker…”

“…atta’ boy, be that slut…”

“…a faggot that knows his place…”

The comments and attention made me start dripping from my little pecker as The Beast strung the leash around the pipe of one of the urinals and then fed it through the loop of fabric that was the handle. He then fed the padlock through the metal ring at the end of the leash and the metal rings on either side of the collar. The padlock clicked shut and he dropped it. My head sank for a moment under the weight of the lock. I wasn’t going anyplace.

He took three more items out of the duffel: a metal device, a bottle of lube, and a bottle of poppers. He handed me the bottle of poppers and said, “Take a big whiff.” I snorted four or five whiffs of the poppers while The Beast lubed up the metal thing. He positioned himself behind me and I tried to relax, wanting to please this God. He pulled the butt plug out of me with a pop and eased the metal object into my waiting gape of a cunt. It scraped a little but it wasn’t very big so I was able to manage it fairly easily. That’s when I felt it grow. I could tell The Beast was twisting something like a key and with each turn the metal item seemed to expand. Holy fuck, he had put a speculum inside of me. He just kept stretching my pussy wider and wider, the crowd around us growing and egging him on to open my ass bigger.

Finally, he stood up, pleased with how distended he had made my rectum. He turned to the patrons of the bar and said, “Okay boys, here’s the story. My boy is your urinal tonight, okay? But that’s it. He’ll take piss and cum in either hole. There is to be no fucking.” A groan of disappointment erupted from the crowd. The Beast said more loudly, “NO FUCKING! And I’m fucking serious! If I find out that one of you fuckers put your dick in his mouth or his cunt, you’ll be sorry, and you know I mean it.” The crowd murmured again in agreement, recognizing the severity of The Beast’s threat.

“Go ahead and fill him up, boys. I’ll be back later.” And with that, The Beast walked out of the bathroom, and presumable the bar, leaving me at the mercy of this bar of sexual deviants. The initial onslaught was dizzying. All these cocks jerking madly around me. None of them were small, they were all on the big side and I was secretly wishing they had been among the strangers from last night. As the pigs intent on contaminating my holes with their seed, a few less patient guys decided they needed to take a leak first.

“First deposit, bitch!” I looked over my shoulder to see a bearded bear in a harness start to shoot a stream of piss directly at my hole. Later on Xtube, I saw the footage of this captured by one of the bastards on their phone. The speculum held my cunt open and I could see the red walls of my ass clearly. The bear’s fat cock was sending a steady stream of urine directly into the open hole that once was my ass and was now a urinal. I could feel the hot fluid fill my guts until it bubbled and flooded out of my stretched fuck hole.

Just then, the first breeder started grunting and pushed the fat bear aside. The breeder – a shirtless muscular, tanned stud in his 40s clad in assless chaps – put his dick head right at the opening of the speculum and ejaculated 5 big shots of cum into my exposed chute. He zipped up and left, slapping me on the ass and saying thanks.

“Open your fucking mouth, cunt!” Instinctively, I opened my mouth wide and got a huge stream of pungent piss fill my mouth quickly until it was running down my chin. The source was an old guy in a leather vest and jeans. Once emptied, he slapped his floppy cock on my forehead a few times before zipping up and leaving the bathroom.

I focused on the droplets of urine I could feel in the middle of my forehead as two more thick dicked trolls jerked their dicks directly into my shitter followed by a tall, lean, furry bald guy jerking his dick in my face, ordering me, “Open your mouth hole, you stupid whore!” Of course, I complied and felt ropes of semen across my tongue and on my lips just as I felt the cum in my ass slip out of the speculum and coat my pussy lips.

The line of guys was steady all night, pissing in my mouth. Sometimes all over my face. One guy even held my eye lid open and pissed right in my eye as I howled from the sting. Others had fun watching my cunt fill up with their urine, a long arc of yellow landing in my stretched opening like a game at a carnival. Still others just wanted their DNA in my ass and jerked it straight into the gape. No one broke the rule, no one fucked me. I just stayed on all fours in a gathering puddle of piss and cum. My knees were aching, and yet the lowlifes kept coming and cumming.

Eventually, my legs gave out and I fell belly-down into the puddle of urine and seed. The speculum pinched my insides from my collapse but I could feel it still doing it’s job, and although my mouth wasn’t as easily accessible, my hole was still wide open and guys continued to fill it with their body fluids. And still, even though my head was flat against the cold, wet linoleum slick with fresh pee and semen, some guys enjoyed just pissing on my face and watching my tongue lash out trying to lap it up since The Beast had promised BOTH holes until he got back.

At some point, I must have passed out because I woke up to The Beast kicking me with his heavy black boot. “Come on, faggot boy, you’re used up.” All my joints ached and tried to bend them before standing. I reached my hand between my legs and discovered that The Beast had already removed the speculum. He roughly unlocked the padlock, freeing me of the collar and the leash as I asked, “What time is it?”

“Five o’clock in the morning,” he responded, “Time to go home and go to bed.”

“Yes, sir.”

He stowed the supplies in the duffel bag and threw me my clothes. “Let’s go,” he ordered and walked out the door. I quickly put on my shorts and t-shirt, afraid he would leave me without a second thought. I caught up to him in the parking lot, half stumbling and half limping to his car. I noticed that he had covered the passenger seat with a towel, not wanting me to ruin his upholstery with my dripping snatch. Nothing was said as we pulled out of the parking lot, and I almost immediately fell asleep as soon as we were on the highway.

Upon returning to The Beast’s house, he shoved me towards the basement door, “Your bed is exactly how you left it.” I looked at him pathetically as he sauntered off to his comfortable King bed in the master bedroom. I retreated to the basement and my piss soaked, cum smelly mattress. I curled up in a ball, snuggling up to the pillow. The mattress was still moist from where The Beast had woken me up with his piss and I touched it with my hand and then my cheek as I began to doze, thinking, “He still hasn’t fucked me.” That realization almost made me cry as I fell asleep and dreamed that this would change tomorrow.

More to come...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 11 (The Week - Day 3)

No piss or boot kick to wake me up. I started to stir, having no idea what time it was. By now every body juice on me was a thick paste. I smelled of stale urine and day-old spunk. My hair was matted with stranger’s ejaculate. I couldn’t believe what a whore I had been turned into. I sat up and blinked my eyes wondering what time it was. That’s when I heard it: the pathetic whimpering yelp cutting through the air in rhythm.

Walking up the stairs, the noise got louder and I began to realize that the sounds were the guttural exclamations of someone getting fucked. Was The Beast fucking someone? I became immediately jealous and my stomach dropped. I was here, why did he need to fuck someone else? I started walking towards the Master Bedroom carefully so I wasn’t heard or seen.

As I passed a side table, two envelops caught my eyes. Both were filled with cash. One was labeled “Fri. Nite $10/head” and the other was labeled “Sat. Nite $100/flat fee”…was he keeping these for my Dad or was he just really organized? I couldn’t believe that each of those strangers only paid $10 to use me like that. And last night? The bar must have paid The Beast to supply its patrons with a human urinal. Only $100 for what those men did to me? I started to get hard thinking about what all of those men must think of me. How worthless they must think I am.

The sounds from the bedroom pulled me back to the Master Bedroom. Whoever the bottom was was really starting to scream now, and I could hear The Beast grunting. I peaked around the corner and saw The Beast power slamming into a kid doggy style. The bottom was a muscular young stud with a big fully erect cock slapping against his chiseled stomach with each powerful thrust that The Beast gave him.

The Beast slapped his already reddened ass, “Yeah, that’s a good cunt. Take my cock. Let me cream that hole.”

“Fuck yes! You’re so big! You’re the best! My boyfriend can’t fuck me like this, you’re so much better!” the writhing slut exclaimed.

“Why?” The Beast demanded.

“Because your cock is so much bigger!” the fucked out bitch grunted and snarled. “I still make him wear condoms ‘cause he’s such a lame fuck.”

“What a fucking pussy! To let someone make them wear a condom? You know better than to pull that shit with me.” And the Beast slammed into the guy’s guts to the hilt. The bottom howled.

“Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk!” the cunt recovered, “I would never make you wrap that perfect cock. I need your cum.”

“And you’re going to get it, you stupid fuck hole!” And with that, The Beast gave his bubble butt three more stabs and then noisily unloaded into willing receptacle. The bottom was whining and moaning and screaming as he milked every drop of semen out of the phallus lodged in his guts.

I didn’t realize that I had been jerking my small cock the whole time, and I shot all over the carpet. It was so hot to watch a man that could control another man so completely no matter who it was. I mean, here was this guy cheating on his boyfriend with him, begging him to destroy his asshole. As jealous as I was, it was fucking hot!

My focus was pulled back to bedroom by the bottom’s gasps. The Beast was fucking his load into him and the bottom was madly jerking his 7 incher. He let out a long groan and shot a sizeable load all over the sheets. Almost instantly, the muscle boy pulled his ass off of The Beast’s hard cock and wrapped his lips around it savoring his dominator’s dick juices mixed with his own cunt juices.

“Good boy. You go ass to mouth with your limp-dicked boyfriend?” The Beast taunted. The bottom just moaned and shook his head. The Beast just laughed and then skulled fucked him a few strokes making him gag and wretch. Falling back onto the bed with a tired sigh, The Beast simply said, “Now get out.” Quietly, the muscle boy gathered his belongings and headed for the door, dressing as he went. I scooched back into the shadows of the bathroom so he didn’t see me.

Once the muscle boy was gone, I heard The Beast say, “Come on in here, faggot.”

He had known I was there the whole time. As I entered the room he said, “You like watching that?”

I nodded, not making eye contact, “Who was he?”

The Beast shook his head as he said, “My ex-wife’s nephew. Little slut was always looking at my crotch even when he was just a kid. I knew he’d turn out queer.”

“And his boyfriend?”

“Really nice guy, but obviously not much of a fuck.”

“Are they poz too?”

He snorted, “I have no idea. Now go take a shower. I wanna’ go to the gym.”

I had never felt cleaner than after that shower. I had to wash my hair four times and soap and rinse my body five times to get everything off of me. We ate a quick breakfast -me just having another smoothie - and we headed to The Beast’s gym. We actually had a great workout. He pushed me and gave me pointers, now when he called me “pussy” it made me muscle through more reps, grunting and cursing like I never had at the gym. It was one of the best workouts I ever had, actually.

After we were done, he smacked my ass and said, “Good job, boy, let’s shower.”

The showers were public. There were four guys in there: The Beast, me, a really old guy, and a gorgeous young college muscle boy. Even with the eye candy of the college dude in the shower, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of The Beast. Everything about him turned me on. Clearly, the college boy thought so too because he didn’t seem to notice I was there, only The Beast. The old guy couldn’t keep his eyes off of me, though.

The college boy was the first to leave the shower, heading back to the lockers with a lingering look at The Beast. Once the college guy was gone, The Beast approached the old guy, they whispered together for a minute or so, and then The Beast came over to me, “You’re going in the steam room with that guy. Do whatever he wants.” I looked up into his eyes, pleading, but The Beast would have none of it, “You’re a whore. You are just a hole to sell for whatever we can get for it to whomever will buy it. You’re already pretty damaged goods. Be thankful you can still get that.” He grabbed his towel and headed to the lockers.

The old guy smiled at me and walked over. His grin was uneven, some teeth missing, some grey. He was completely bald except for a patch or two of stringy white hair. He was tall and gangly, loose wrinkly skin all over his torso spotted with brown circles of aging. His long arms were atrophied, with more loose skin hanging off them.

“Let’s go, boy,” was all he said and headed for the steam room. We got into the steam room and there was a soft haze of moist air all around, but it was empty.

“What if someone comes in?” I asked.

“Everyone knows what the steam room is for at this gym,” he replied. “They enter at their own risk.” He plopped down on one of the tiled benches and pointed to his crotch. “Start sucking, boy.” I knelt in front of him and put his flaccid, hairy dick in my mouth. He began working my nips as I felt him grow against my tongue. “Fuck yeah, boy, that’s a good mouth. Use that tongue.”

His cock ballooned until it was about 8 inches long and fat. I slurped and gagged on it trying to keep as much of it in my mouth as possible. He took it in his hand and slapped my face with it a few times. Then he pulled me up onto the bench and instructed me to lay back. I did and he said, “Eat my ass.” Without being able to response, the old man lowered his saggy ass onto my face. I didn’t do anything and he prompted, “Your pimp said you would do whatever I wanted so get eating.”

I stuck my tongue out and started fishing around the loose flesh to get to his hole. Stringing hair was tickling my nose, forehead, and lips as I flicked my tongue on his ass. His pucker was bloated and spongy, clearly the victim of periodic hemorrhoids. But I hung on like a trooper and sucked on his ass lips and dove my tongue into his ancient hole until he was satisfied and he climbed off my face and sat back down.

“Get on me, whore,” he ordered and I straddled him, his thick cock lined up at my hole. He fisted his cock and pushed it up into me. I gasped and whined as he slid me down his shaft. “Fuck boy, that’s nice hole.”

Breathlessly, all I could say was, “thanks.”

“Come on, ride it,” he baited and I began to bounce on his raw cock. As I rode his dick, he grabbed my head and brought it to his and started to kiss me. His mouth tasted like coffee and cigarettes and I tried to pull away, but he held my face there, his tongue lashing around my mouth and his lips sucking and massaging mine. I felt my dick get hard as I dropped my hole onto his dick harder and submitted to this disgusting assault. The old man held me tight and my ass started to clench with that familiar feeling. Suddenly, my tongue was out of my mouth and exploring his. I ran it over the exposed gums where teeth used to be and around his slimy cheek. Our tongues lashed at each other feeling his saliva mix with mine. He pulled back from my face and said, “Open.” I opened my mouth as he hacked up a loogey that he spit directly into my waiting orifice. “Swallow that shit,” he told me and I did, tears streaming down my face at how disgusting I was.

I felt my internal starting as he said, “Use that tongue on my ears.” I went to work swirling my tongue over his ear, stringy hair tickling my tongue and getting lost in my mouth. He moaned and I felt him get harder. He grabbed my face again and started kissing me deeply as my hole trembled with an orgasm and his bloated cock shot a huge load into my colon. Our heavy breathing synced up as our respective orgasms subsided, and then he just dumped me off of him onto the tile next to him and walked out of the steam room.

I lay there for a second, covered in sweat and cum leaking out of my cunt, and I realized that was the first time I had ever kissed a man. I almost cried at the knowledge that the only man out of the hundred that had been inside of me that wanted to kiss me was that old geezer with the missing teeth and the cigarette/coffee saliva. That would always be my first kiss. What a whore I was. After a minute, I got up and headed back to the showers where the old man was just leaving. I quickly rinsed, trying to get the disgusting smell of his saliva off of me, and then headed to the lockers. The Beast was standing there shirtless talking to the college dude who was also shirtless. As I got into my locker I heard The Beast say, “Yeah? You like to get fucked?”

“Yeah, I like to get fucked,” said the college boy, breathlessly.

“You saw what I got in the shower. You think you can handle it?” asked The Beast.

“I’d like to try,” smiled the college dude.

“Once I go for it, I don’t back off. So if you try, I will make sure you succeed,” The Beast warned.

“That’s so fucking hot,” said the stupid college kid. Then as an after thought, “You clean? Neg and everything?”

“Definitely,” lied The Beast. “Clean bill of health just last week.”

“Well, I’m definitely game if you are.”

“You got my number,” taunted The Beast. “Text me tonight. But make sure that cunt is clean before you do ‘cause if I want you to come over, I’m not gonna’ wanna’ wait 45 minutes for you to douche your snatch, got it?”

I saw the college kid’s cock jump. He gulped and said, “You got it.”

They said their goodbyes and the college kid left. That’s when the old guy came up to The Beast and handed him a twenty. “Thanks for that,” the old guy said and left.

I was dressed by then and I looked at The Beast as he put on his shirt. “Good workout, huh?” he chuckled. I smiled sheepishly, still ashamed at getting so into that disgusting old man. “You’re a good boy,” The Beast said ruffling my hair, “Come on, let’s get you a smoothie.”

When we got home, we just sat around watching TV and talking more about sports and college. Suddenly I said, “You still don’t know my name.”

“I know,” he said simply.

“And I still don’t know yours.”

“I know. Maybe if you’re really good this week, that will change…fuck hole.”

And then his phone beeped with a text message. The Beast looked at it and chuckled. “Right on cue.”

“Is it that guy from the gym?” I asked.

He simply showed me the text message which said: CUNT ALL CLEAN. The Beast texted him the address and told him to get over here right now. Then he looked at me, “Have your ass cleaned and be ready to go when I’m done with this whore.”

“Yes sir,” I replied.

About 10 minutes later, the college dude rang the bell. The Beast answered the door and they walked through the living room on the way to the bedroom. The college guy recognized me and said, “Hey man, I’m Kurt.”

I gave a weak wave as The Beast said, “Don’t worry about him. Come on.”

They disappeared into the bedroom and I listened for the next hour and a half as The Beast used the boy. All I could hear were the groans and moans and whimpers and screams and howls from Kurt and the grunts and growls and shouts and orders from The Beast. I grew increasingly jealous. I got the old crusty guy while this college kid got The Beast, that wasn’t fair. I was younger and I was already broken in. I wanted The Beast.

Finally, they emerged from the room. Kurt was only in a jock strap and barely standing. The Beast was fully dressed. “Come on, we’re taking Kurt on a field trip.”

“Where are we going?” asked Kurt.

The Beast hauled off and slapped him. “Who owns your cunt now?”

“You do,” Kurt said, rubbing his face.

“That’s what you wanted, right? That was the deal. When you were begging me to keep fucking you and I told you I was gonna’ stop unless you handed over ownership of your cunt, what did you say?”

Kurt looked at me, shame in his eyes, “I said it was yours.”

“That’s right. Now you’re gonna’ prove it.”

The Beast ushered us out to the car and drove us across town. We pulled into the parking lot of an adult bookstore. Kurt started to freak out a little bit, but The Beast grabbed him by the hair, pulled Kurt’s ear to his mouth and said, “Don’t be a pussy. Deep inside yourself you want to give it all to me, don’t you? Have you ever had a better fuck?”

Kurt looked him right in the eyes, “No, sir, I haven’t. Okay.”

We got out of the car and went into the store. The Beast exchanged pleasantries with the guy behind the counter. They clearly knew each other and The Beast threw him a couple of twenties and then proceeded to lead us into the back of the store where there were a bunch of black doors. Now, Kurt being dressed in only a jockstrap had definitely garnered us some attention and a small swarm of lowlifes followed us into the back hallway.

We entered a vacant room, pretty cramped with three people in it. The Beast took out a bottle of poppers and put it to Kurt’s nose, who inhaled deeply. Kurt was pushed to his knees and The Beast pushed his hardening cock into his mouth and began to skull fuck him. Kurt had clearly just been schooled by The Beast because he let all of the saliva and bile just flow. It poured out of Kurt’s mouth and down onto his chiseled pecs and perfect abs.

The Beast turned to me, “Lick that shit off of him.”

I breathed in deeply and obeyed. I kneeled down and began to lick the saliva, pre-cum, and wretch off of Kurt’s torso. My tongue enjoyed licking the hard creases of his musculature and after everything I had done, swallowing down the body fluids was fine. As I was lapping up Kurt’s overflow I noticed a rather large veiny cock poked through the large hole in the wall. It kind of wagged at us, demanding attention. The Beast notice it, put the poppers back at Kurt’s nostrils, and then took him by the hair and pushed his mouth towards the cock.

“Noooo!” yelled Kurt but his protest was muffled by the fat 8 incher plunging into his mouth. In a cloud of poppered lust he slurped on the cock even as he continued to say the word “no” completely garbled by the blowjob he was performing. The Beast held Kurt in place allowing the disembodied cock to enjoy its skull fuck. Tears streamed down Kurt’s face as spit flowed from his mouth cavity around the bloated phallus invading his face. The Beast had three fingers inside of him, digging around his cum-coated cavity when he pulled his digits out and slid his erection into him up to his balls. I licked my lips wanting that asshole to be mine. Kurt winced and sucked harder on the strange cock.

I saw the cock in Kurt’s mouth twitch and spasm and Kurt started gagging, semen flowering out from either side of the dick and dripping down his chin. Once the man on the other side of the wall had drained his balls, he pulled his dick away unceremoniously and it was immediately replaced by an uncut fatty, not as long as the last one but significantly thicker. Even thicker than The Beast. I could smell this cock from where I was standing so I could only imagine what Kurt was tasting right now with all of that stale male scent lingering under that heavy foreskin. It couldn’t have been good because he was wrinkling his face and in between thrusts from the guy, I heard him say “please…” begging The Beast to let him go.

“Get that tongue under that foreskin, bitch,” was The Beast’s only console.

Spurred on, Kurt began sucking the vile cock with more vigor, clearly determined to be a good boy for the man who now owned his cunt. After a few more minutes of Kurt being raped at both ends, The Beast asked, “You had enough?” and he let Kurt back up enough to take his mouth off the cock and answer through a froth of semen, “Yes, please, I’ve had enough.”

“Good,” replied The Beast and quickly flipped Kurt around before he knew what was going on and planted his freshly fucked cunt onto the thicker uncut cock. Kurt bellowed at first and then panicked, trying to pull off of the anonymous cock. The Beast held him in place and crouched to be face to face with him, “Shhh, shhh, shhh, this is what I want. You’re not going anywhere. Here.” He put the poppers back at his nose and Kurt took four or five hits, moaning despite himself. “Just think about that vile cock you were just tasting is now inside of you raw. That’s right, we have no idea who this guy is and he’s in your ass, that cunt that now belongs to me. Think back, did you notice any bumps or sores on it? I hope not. ‘Cause they’re in you now, rubbing against your battered pussy walls.”

Kurt whined and looked up into The Beast’s steely gaze. I was rock hard watching the destruction of this college stud, his eyes welled with tears as he realized just what he had agreed to earlier that day at the gym. The cock behind him was actually pulling his rectum out with each stroke. It was such a hot look, actually turning his ass into cunt lips. The Beast grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of Kurt. “Keep him in place. I wanna’ see the fireworks,” he said and took my place watching the thick cock push into the weeping boy repeatedly.

I crouched down to look right into the big scared blue eyes of the muscle jock and whispered, “This is what you wanted, remember?” And then I put my mouth on his and kissed him deeply. He looked shocked at first but then kissed me back, exploring my mouth with his tongue. He tasted of cock and cum and I devoured him. My hands reached up and rubbed his chest, nipples, arms, and stomach as the faceless intruder behind him fucked him harder and harder and HARDER. Kurt moaned and whimpered now, enjoying the thickness in his rectum and the intimacy of making out with another muscled young guy.

I brought the poppers back to his nose and saw The Beast pull out a switchblade. My stomach jumped for a moment but then he lifted the straps of Kurt’s jock strap and cut them, letting the jock fall to the ground. Kurt was flying now and I went back to kissing him and encouraging him to take his fucking. The guy behind the wall began to groan loudly and Kurt’s eyes got really wide as the dick thickened inside of him.

“Oh fuck, that cock is throbbing. Good cunt, take that stranger’s load. Take that dirty cum in your butt,” The Beast growled.

The grunting behind the wall went on for a while. He must have been dumping days worth of cum into Kurt. Kurt held onto me and whined into my ear, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, what am I doing?”

And then it was done. Kurt winced and sighed as the uncut cock removed itself from his ass, but then he immediately hissed out a “Fuuuucccckkkk…” as another cock took its place, and The Beast commented, “Whoa, fuck! Look at that black snake!”

I could tell that this was a long one as Kurt just kept sucking in air as the new cock made its way deep into his bowels. “So…long…my God…” he mumbled and gripped me again, “Poppers…” he pleaded. I put the poppers to his nose as this new ebony tool took its turn in my college “friend’s” hole.

Kurt stayed there, bent over, bare ass to the wall, taking raw dick after raw dick from anonymous faceless perverts for a while. I kept Kurt occupied with poppers and making out and talking him through each of the fucks. The Beast enjoyed the show, commenting as each cock blew its poison into the young buck or a new piece of meat found its way into the helpless kid’s cunt:

“Oh wow, that black fucker put a quart of semen in your hole”

“Jesus, this one must be latin, big brown and uncut.”

“Fuck, he’s churning up that cum like butter.”

“Oh yeah, put your babies in this dumb cunt.”

“Here comes number 5 in your twat, pussy boy.”

“Fuck yeah, another load for your womb, bitch.”

“You have so many different guys’ kids in you right now…”

Kurt lasted through seven cocks before he was just too shaky to take any more. The Beast slapped the wall and said, “That’s it for now,” and the cock that had already been stuck through to take its turn was removed with a grumble from its owner. Kurt had cum dripping out of his ass and rolling down both of his legs. He stood up and stretched, but The Beast wasn’t going to let him have that much of a break. The Beast sat back on a wooden bench built into the wall, and said, “Stay standing and bend over and suck my cock. Faggot boy, clean up his legs and ass.”

I positioned myself behind Kurt, wishing I was the one that got to suck on The Beast’s big dick. I started lapping up the cum from Kurt’s legs and ass cheeks and swollen pucker. I listened to him slurp and choke on the large cock between The Beast’s legs as I tasted all of the different flavors of the men that had poured their juice into this destroyed college boy. I may never know what these guys looked like but I knew what their DNA tasted like. All the salty, bleachy, putrid flavors mixed and churned and dripping out of Kurt and down his muscled, peach fuzzed legs. He would gag causing his ass to expel more cum in a wet fart, and my tongue was there to lap up the rewards, swallowing the semen from the deepest of his innards.

“Okay boys,” The Beast said with a tone of finality.

Kurt looked up at him with heaving, exhausted breaths, “Are we done?”

“Done?” The Beast chuckled, “We only just got started.”

Kurt looked at him in disbelief. I was not surprised at all. He told me to strip, which I did without a second thought, and then he lead both of us out of the booth. There was still a crowd fascinated by what was happening in our booth and they followed the two naked boys and the dominant hulking top farther into the store. We pushed through another door and entered into a smallish movie house with some nasty bareback porn playing on the big screen. The Beast marched us right down front and bent us over two of the theatre seats, side by side.

Kurt and I looked at each other, unsure of what was about to happen, but then The Beast took out a black Sharpie. He uncapped it and began to write on Kurt’s ass, speaking the words as he wrote, “Cum Dump #1.” And then he wrote on my ass, “Cum Dump #2.”

He leaned down to look at both of us. “Alright boys, you ready for a little competition. You’re about to get fucked…a lot. And I’m going to give you a hash mark on your back whenever your cunt gets a cock off. Let’s see which hole is the best, huh?” He stood up to address the growing crowd, leaving Kurt and I to just look at each other, wide eyes beginning to fill with shameful tears.

“Okay guys, these two will take all loads. The only thing I need to know is when you finally cum ‘cause otherwise I won’t know which slut to give credit to, got it?”

The crowd buzzed their consent and then started to line up behind our open asses. I suddenly realized that although Kurt was thoroughly fucked and lubed, I was dry as bone. I started to panic but then The Beast appeared in front of me, “I didn’t forget about your little dry cunt, boy,” and he slapped a glob of Boy Butter in between my spread cheeks, fingering it into me slightly.

“Thank you, sir,” I smiled up at him.

What proceeded was nothing short of a frenzy. Kurt and I were called every nasty name in the book, treated like fuck dolls. The tops trenched out our pussies, criticizing and comparing them, fueling the competition. We just tried to keep up, pulsing our ass walls and milking each new dick. Whenever a cock would unleash in our guts, the owner grunting or yelling out, “I’m fucking cumming, dude!” to The Beast or punching our ass cheek with a “I’m knocking you up, bitch!” The Beast would use the Sharpie to make a hash mark on our shoulder blade, keeping score of the loads taken.

I felt connected to Kurt while at the same time jealous if a guy that had fucked me made a different or more emphatic noise when he sunk into Kurt’s hole. When we didn’t have a cock in our mouth, we would stay locked in each other’s gaze, grunting and snarling to bear down on whatever engorged cock was stretching our cunt at that particular moment.

At one point, a particularly huge cock bobbed between our faces and we both started slurping on it together, our tongues running over the veiny surface and meeting every once in a while. Eventually, we were making out with the cock in our mouths. This sent both of the guys in our asses over the edge and we got another load in our holes. Thank God we had the seat cushions to kneel on, keeping our pussies up in the air for this onslaught as it went on for hours. Some of the guys that went back and forth between our two holes were just vile, disgusting perverts that lived for rare events like this one.

I have no idea how long Kurt and I had been taking loads when the lights came on abruptly and the guy from behind the counter came in. “Sorry to break up the party, guys, but the store is getting a bit too conspicuous. There’s a crowd out front, too many cars in the parking lot, we’re gonna’ get busted. I think it’s time to wrap it up.”

I had to laugh at the use of the phrase “wrap it up” since I had never taken cock that had been wrapped up. I couldn’t even imagine it at this point. I remember using condoms with Deanna, and it felt fine but nothing like the feeling of skin on skin. For all of the abuse, emotional and physical, The Beast (and my Dad) had done me a favor. I would never have to know the hassle and deadening sensation of a condom again. I was a bareback whore now and always.

“Okay guys,” The Beast said to the two guys fucking Kurt and me, “You have two minutes to finish up and then we’re gone.”

The tops started pistoning like mad men, causing Kurt to call out “Ah! Ah! Ah!” with each violent thrust. I just grunted and pushed back on my guy, trying to milk his cock, which worked. His dick pulsed and sprayed into me. He gave my smooth ass three thankful slaps and went away. The bald Latino guy with the huge pecs and pronounced beer belly fucking Kurt gave up on his hole, pulled out, and sank it into me. The shock of his insertion made my cunt tighten and squeeze and within five strokes, he was filling my twat with stranger’s semen. The Latino pulled out of my ravaged cunt with a pop, grabbed his shirt and left the theatre.

“Let’s tally up the score, boys,” The Beast said with a smile. There was still a sizeable crowd awaiting the results. Kurt and I looked at each other as The Beast counted the hash marks on our back. I smile at Kurt, and he looked like he was going to cry for a moment before smiling back.

“Well, it was fairly close,” began The Beast. “Cum dump #1 you got a total of 24 loads in you, but pussy boy over here got 29. So it looks like we have our winner! Cum dump #2 is the bigger whore. The cunt that got the most loads.”

A cheer went up from the crowd. I looked into Kurt’s eyes and whispered, “Don’t feel bad. At least you have an actual cock. Mine’s so small it looks like a clit.”

“Shut up,” Kurt spat. “I don’t care about that. You’re beautiful. Thanks for getting me through this.”

Before I could say “you’re welcome,” The Beast barked, “Let’s go, boys!” and was pulling us up and ushering us out the door. He didn’t even bother to see if my clothes were still in the booth. He just lead us out to the car naked, we piled in, and he drove us back to his place.

We went inside and The Beast said, “Okay, pussy boy, you won so you get a reward. And you,” he pointed to Kurt, “You get punished.” He pushed Kurt toward the basement door, “You’re sleeping down there tonight. There’s a mattress in the corner. You can leave tomorrow.”

Kurt looked shocked that he was expected to stay but he knew better than to disobey so he opened the door and descended the stairs. The Beast shut and locked the door, assuring that Kurt wouldn’t leave during the night. “Let’s go,” he said to me and lead me to the master bedroom.

I started getting excited about what my reward would be. He crawled into bed and said, “You get to sleep up here tonight with me.” I smiled and crawled into bed next to him. He scooped me up and held me tight and my head found his chest. I waited there, expectantly, but then I heard the heavy breathing of his slumber. He didn’t fuck me. Well, maybe he was tired and I would wake up with his solid cock in my mouth or ass. I fell asleep thinking about that, looking forward to that.

The Beast would fuck me in the morning.

More to cum...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 12 (The Week - Day 4)

I woke up to the sun streaming through the window, alone in the King sized bed. Disappointment swept over me as I realized my fantasy of waking up to The Beast using me was just that, a fantasy. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked around, seeing if I could hear my stud taking a leak in the master bathroom or making coffee in the kitchen.

Instead, I heard the familiar howl of Kurt. After our shared experience last night, I could recognize his sexual cries anyplace. I crawled out of bed, slapped a pair of shorts on, and walked out into the house. The sounds were clearly coming from the basement and the door was open.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, goddamn it, my poor ass. It’s so sore…please, a break, a break…?” Kurt begged.

“No breaks,” The Beast assured him.

Half way down the stairs, the two bodies came into view. The Beast had Kurt belly up on the leather fuck table, legs spread and hands crossed over his chest and tied with rope that wound under the table and to the opposite wrist. The meaty cock that I so craved was punch fucking the gaping sore hole. Kurt’s cunt looked more like a tongue-less mouth, his rectal lips hanging out, soft pink insides viewable through the sphincter that struggled to close but still stayed open about an inch and a half.

My face got red with frustration. Why did Kurt get this fucking, why didn’t I get it??? Did he deem me no longer worthy? Was I that much of a whore that even he wouldn’t have me any longer? My cunt wasn’t tight enough for him anymore…I wasn’t enough of a challenge…I was ruined. Not to mention he probably liked guys with big dicks to know that he was dominating a real man and not just some girlie boy. God, I couldn’t even please the one man I wanted – needed – to please!

Kurt pleaded and moaned and squealed while The Beast continued to use his sloppy hole. The Beast threw back his head and let out a loud, guttural groan as he gripped his cock and jerked off two shots of cum onto and into Kurt’s gaping mancunt. Without warning, The Beast rammed into the slut’s pussy to fuck the remaining squirts deep in his bowels. Kurt curled up as much as the ropes would let him, his abdominal muscles flexing and becoming distinct and cut, and his mouth flew open making what would have been a scream if he had the capacity to make sound, but he didn’t. He just laid there, taking cum in a crunch position, eyes locked on the hairy stud using him as a cum bucket and silently crying.

Once The Beast caught his breath, he took his cock out of Kurt without any resistance. The young stud was so open, The Beast basically fell out. Before even turning to me, he said, “Clean him up and then get him out of here.” He had known I was there again. As he walked past me on the stairs, he said, “No shower, just your tongue and then he leaves.”

He paused for a second and then turned back to Kurt, “Oh and delete my number, man. Your pussy’s ruined, I have no use for it after today.” He disappeared up the stairs and I could hear Kurt crying. I knelt between his legs and started licking his sore, demolished hole. I scooped my tongue inside of him and he cooed. He sobbed and whimpered appreciatively as I licked the cum from his hole and his legs.

“Come on, handsome, push a little bit for me and let me have the rest,” I coaxed him. I saw his hole try to bear down as much as he could but it still would shut all the way. More cum poured out of his stretched cunt and I lapped it up, a mixture of needing to taste part of The Beast even if he wouldn’t fuck me and wanting to soothe and calm this destroyed boy. He pushed the last of the toxic jizz out of his anal cavity with a sloppy fart and I sucked into my mouth and held it there. I came up to his face and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss passionately, exchanging The Beast’s tasty ejaculate and Kurt’s ass juices back and forth for a few minutes causing Kurt’s large cock to bob and pulse, shooting a cascade of cum all over his defined stomach and chest.

I got to work licking up Kurt’s salty cum as I untied his hands. He rubbed his chafed wrists and looked at me for a second. Suddenly he pulled me to him and kissed me again, desperately. “Thank you,” he breathed into my ear.

“You’re welcome,” I leaned my forehead against his.

“I’m probably poz now, huh?” he asked me, as if there was any doubt. I nodded. “I meant what I said,” he began, “I think you’re beautiful. Every part of you.” And he hugged me tightly. “We make a good team,” he finished.

I looked at him and shook my head, “We’re both bottoms.”

“I can top,” he stammered.

“You’re a bottom,” I smiled at him. “It’s okay. We had a good time, but you should go. I’m sure he’ll have your clothes waiting at the door.”

“Okay,” he said, and he got off the fuck table and went upstairs. I stayed down there, tasting all of the flavors in my mouth until I heard the front door open and close.

When I got upstairs, The Beast was eating some eggs and reading the paper in the kitchen. “Hey boy,” he grinned, “How about a movie after you shower?”

This man amazed me. No mention of the college boy he spent the last 24 hours decimating, no mention of his negligence to fuck me, no mention of what was in store for me tonight. Just a welcoming smile and an invite to a movie. “Sure,” I said enthusiastically.

“Well hurry up, there’s a Will Ferrell starting in 30 minutes,” he ordered me.

When I got out of the shower, he had a smoothie ready for me to-go, and we drove to the movies where we laughed and joked through a Will Ferrell movie. Afterward, he looked at me and said, “You like swimming?”

“Sure.”

We drove to a wooded area where he hiked us along a path to a clearing where there was a lake nestled in the trees. There was a small cliff overlooking the water and The Beast started to shuck his clothes. I followed suit until we were both standing there naked. He looked at me and smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“You REALLY do have a small dick, boy,” was what he said, and then he scooped me up in his arms and jumped off the cliff into the water. We swam and goofed off in the lake for a while. I was sure he would take me there, using the water as lube no matter how painful that would be. But no. Just a bunch of horseplay before he said, “We should get back to the house and take a power nap before you clean up and we head out for the night.”

We climbed up a steep path to the cliff, grabbed our clothes, and headed back to the car. Upon returning home, we both laid down in the master bedroom and napped for a couple of hours. Something hit me in the head, waking me up. It was an enema filled with water that The Beast had thrown at me, “Clean out, we slept late.”

I cleaned out my ass, put on another jock and some jeans and a t-shirt and was ready to go where ever he lead. He drove us into the neighboring city again, right into downtown, and parked at a random meter. “Down to your jock,” he said. I left my shoes on but stripped to my jock and got out of the car. I followed him down a couple of streets and into an alley.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Bend over that garbage can,” he ordered. I did as he said, trying not to breathe in the rancid debris filling the can and the dumpster next to it. I had no idea what he had in mind when I heard a scratchy voice say, “Is this the place?”

I looked over my shoulder and saw a homeless guy carrying a flyer. I was so confused but then in the light from the streetlamp I caught a glimpse of an identical flyer on the ground around the garbage can I was bent over. On it was a picture of me in a jock strap, ass exposed looking over my shoulder and underneath that it said, “CUM DUMP from 9pm – midnight” and then it mentioned today’s date and the alley that we were in.

“This is the place, my friend,” crowed The Beast. The homeless guy dropped some change into The Beast’s palm and then unzipped his trousers to fish out his greasy dick. It was rock hard in seconds, 7 inches with a nice curve up, but dirty and gross.

“Bend back over, bitch,” the homeless guy told me and he spit on his cock. I looked to The Beast who nodded, and I bent back over, tears falling onto the concrete. The homeless guy fed my waiting cunt his dirty cock, inching it in, letting spit drop on it once in a while to ease it in. Within a few minutes he was pounding away behind me and I was bucking and panting.

This guy’s dick felt so good, I couldn’t stand it. He might have been a filthy homeless stranger who just paid for my ass in change, but the shape of his dick made my insides feel amazing. Nothing that was going to give me an internal, but soothing and pleasurable in a way that I could take it all night. But alas, he only lasted about 10 minutes before he was filling my hole with his swimmers. He grunted and cursed and spat on the back of my head as he unloaded in me. “Fucking whore,” he muttered as he pulled out of me and stumbled off.

The Beast had just enough time to say, “You really just let a homeless man fuck you raw, you filthy cunt” before two more homeless guys walked up to us. The Black one gave The Beast some change and then pulled out The Beast’s cock’s Black twin. He roughly snatched some of the cum from my twat, scratching me with his unkempt finger nails, and rubbed it all over his uncut penis. He lodged his head in the dent of my ass, held onto both of my hips, and steadily sunk himself into me before instructing me, “Fuck yourself on my pole, boy.”

I did just that, moving my fuck hole back and forth on his huge stick, trying to go as far out and as far in as I could. He would egg me on, “Yeah, give me that clean white ass. Take this dirty black cock just ‘cause it’s big and black. Just some big dicked guy living in the street but you need that dick, huh?”

“Yes!” I grunted trying to get him deeper in me. He was hitting that spot and before long I was cumming on his huge cock, slamming my ass cheeks against his balls.

“This bitch is squeezing the shit out of my cock! Jesus, boy, you need big black cock. You want some black babies in ya’? Huh? You promise to keep ‘em? You promise to have my black kids?”

“Yes! Yes, I do!” I moaned as I felt him spasm inside of me, dousing my pussy walls with what felt like a gallon of cum. But he wasn’t done. He kept fucking me with the same force as he had before.

“That’s right, boy, I’m not one of your white fucks. This here is a black fucker. I’m good for a second right away. Open up that hole, open up that cunt.” I grunted and growled trying to open up my insides for this monster and then he rammed in deeper than before. I threw my head back in pain as he said, “Push your asshole wide on my cock, push your asshole wide!” And I did, I opened up the hole around his cock and he managed to sink in another inch as he shot off round after round of his second load.

He threw my shoulders back onto the garbage and pulled his mammoth cock out of me, turning to his buddy, “It’s good hole. I’ll see you under the bridge.”

The other homeless guy had already paid The Beast his nickels and dimes and was already jacking his cock. It was average except for the incredibly bulbous mushroom head. As he pushed into me, my eyes watered and my ass began to quiver. His head finally popped through, but it still felt like he was plunging my insides with that disproportionate head of his. He yanked and pulled on my guts with his cock for about 15 minutes, me squawking and yelping the whole time, until he finally held it still and I could feel the head blow up, pressing right against my prostate. His cock juice poured out of that huge head as my ass hole came around the door knob he called a dick.

Without warning he disengaged his whole cock, pulling some of my pink innards out with him. I winced and clenched, gathering back my asshole into its place.

It was much like that for the next three hours. Smelly homeless guy after smelly homeless guy using my ass to get off in. All of them had big dicks somehow…not a small one in the bunch. The most humiliating was the guy that made me ride it. I had to look down into his gnarled face, his rotting teeth, his greasy hair. Where could I touch to balance myself? He reached up and pawed at my face and muscular torso with his nasty hands, all manners of grit under his nails and covered in filth. I went back and forth between holding onto his chest which was slick with sweat and dirt and grime, and holding onto his neck and hair, equally as repulsive.

Just as he got close inside of me, he suddenly grabbed my neck and pulled me to his mouth. My hands lost their leverage so there was nothing I could do about it, and before I knew it, his tongue was in my mouth and I was tasting the worst breath I’ve ever experience. The combination of his thick cock shooting off inside of me and being forced to open mouth kiss this vile creature in an alley knocked me over the edge and my ass started cumming, milking every drop out of his skanky balls.

He caught his breath before I did and knocked me off of him, leaving the alley without a backward glance. I looked up at The Beast who simply said, “Let’s go, it’s midnight.” I stood shakily and I followed him back to the car. He threw another towel over the passenger seat and I sat quietly for the ride home thinking about the dregs of life that I had just allowed to violate me.

We got back to his place and when we got inside, I headed toward the master bedroom, but he put his hand on my chest. “You did good tonight, pussy boy, but even I can’t sleep next to you after what you just fucked,” and he pointed to the basement door. I wanted to die, but I simply nodded and went downstairs. As I curled up on the mattress amidst the smells of stale piss and cum, I cried. Not because of what I had just done, not because he couldn’t bear to have me in his bed, but because he still hadn’t fucked me.

More to cum...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I am in agreement with ffoz- I probably have cum more inthe last week than I have in a couple of months!! Bringit- before you drop out of sight again, stockpile more chapters for us!! My cum cravings just keep getting more and more twisted

Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz Part 13 (The Week - Day 5)

I craned my neck to look into the bathroom mirror and see my backside. The Sharpie had faded some, but I could still see the words CUM HOLE #2 on my smooth, tight ass cheeks and the 29 hash marks on the back of my shoulder. I had woken up and The Beast was already out of the house. Well, it WAS almost noon. I figured he went to the gym or to run errands or something. I took a long hot shower, spending extra time scrubbing at the Sharpie, getting most of it off.

As I was drying off, I heard The Beast come through the front door, and I heard voices with him. I wrapped my towel around my waist and came into the living room. The Beast had his shirt off and there were two guys with him, each one sucking on a nipple and licking up into his armpit. They looked up as I entered the room.

“Oh hi…” said the shorter one. Through his shorts you could see the thickness of his cock and the tight bubble butt that would soon be getting filled. He was covered in thick muscle and had dark eyes and hair.

“Hey,” added the taller, leaner one. Although not as thick, his long cock had defied his underwear and I could see his head out of the left leg of his shorts. He wore a tank top and his arms (and I would assume the rest of his body) were covered with long, defined muscle. He had blonde hair and green eyes that exuded sex. “I’m Chris, this is my boy friend, Vince.”

I began to introduce myself, “I’m—”

“Just leaving,” The Beast cut me off. “Grab me some food and a coffee while you’re out. Take your time.”

“He doesn’t want to join?” asked Vince.

“Naw, he’s poz,” The Beast told them.

Chris looked at me and sighed, “Oh, sorry. We only play with neg. You’re hot though.”

I was slightly taken aback and that’s when I noticed The Beast’s old-fashioned jock strap with the really thick waistband peaking above his shorts covering his tattoo. He was planning on fucking with it on. I shrugged and headed into the next room, dressing quickly, grabbing the car keys, and heading out for a while.

I went to the gym and worked out before grabbing the food and coffee. When I came back about an hour and a half later, they were still going at it in the living room. The couple was bent over side-by-side, using the back of the couch to brace themselves and kneeling on the cushions. They were both sweating profusely, passing poppers back and forth, and looking like they were trying to finish a triathlon. The Beast was behind them, jock strap clad, going back and forth between their holes.

Now that they were naked, I could see just how hot both of their bodies were. Vince had really hairy legs and a nicely trimmed chest, but his ass was smooth except for a amazingly hairy crack. Chris was absolutely hairless.

The Beast plunged into Chris who grunted and crunched his face. “Take that raw cock, you filthy cunt!” The Beast yelled at him. “You like that, bitch?”

“Yes!” answered Chris through a groan.

“Whose cock is better? Mine or your boyfriend’s?” The Beast egged him on, slipping a couple of fingers into Vince causing the short stud to buck and moan. Chris remained silently, just whining on The Beast’s dick, hoping that would appease him. I knew better. “Answer me,” he pounded deeper into Chris. “Whose cock is better? Mine or your boyfriend’s?”

Chris and Vince looked at each other, both having their holes used in different ways. The Beast continued, “Okay, let me ask your boyfriend this…Has this bitch ever made this much noise or been this into getting fucked by you?”

Vince looked upset, “No…”

“Do you think he likes my cock better?” The Beast asked Vince.

“Yes,” Vince replied with a crack in his voice.

“Baby, no…” Chris said, wincing through a couple of violent thrusts from The Beast. “I love you.”

“That wasn’t the fucking question, cunt.” The Beast interjected, “I didn’t ask if you loved me better. I asked whose cock was better? Now it’s your turn to say it out loud ‘cause your boyfriend already knows the answer. WHOSE COCK IS BETTER??” he demanded, really digging into Chris’ pusssy.

This pushed Chris over the edge and he yelled out, “YOURS! Oh fuck, your cock is better than Vince’s!!”

Satisfied, The Beast pulled his slimy cock out of Chris’ twat and pushed it into Vince’s waiting hole. Vince let out a few labored breaths still thinking about his boyfriend enjoying another man’s cock more. “How do you feel about that, faggot?” asked The Beast. “You okay knowing that your boyfriend likes my dick more? That when you fuck him, he might be fantasizing that it’s me again? That he’ll be craving more cock than you have to offer?”

“No!” grunted Vince trying to process this and keep up with his fucking. “I hate it. I hate knowing that he’d rather get fucked by you.”

“Tough shit, cumhole,” The Beast taunted and pulled out of Vince and back into Chris. Quickly, he plunged into one hole and then the other 5 or 6 times before he said to Vince, “I’m gonna’ cum in your boyfriend.”

“No,” begged Vince, “I don’t even cum in him. You said you would pull out.”

“I lied,” said The Beast. “Unless this bitch wants me to pull out,” he addressed Chris. “I’ll pull out if you want me to, but you have to say it. If you really don’t want to feel this cock that you love empty itself inside of you, you let me know.”

I watched Chris struggle with his desires as Vince continued to beg, “Don’t do it. You always make me pull out. Don’t let him.” And then he turned on The Beast, “Pull out of him. He doesn’t want it.”

“He has to tell me,” The Beast said. “You want me to pull out of your cunt? Or do you want it?”

Chris was grunting and looking at Vince and then over his shoulder at The Beast plowing into him. He looked one more time to Vince, “I’m sorry, baby.” Vince started to cry as Chris began bucking back on The Beast, “I want it, yes! Fuck it into me! Give me your load! Use it up and seed me!”

“Fuck yeah! You’re letting me use your ass like your boyfriend can’t! Gonna’ drop my load in you and send you home with him with my seed dripping out of your slutty cunt! FUUUUUUCCCKKK! TAKE YOUR BREEDING!”

The Beast pounded and pounded as he came into the unknowing bottom. As Vince kept begging him to stop, which was futile now, Chris screamed and whined as his cock twitched and he shot all over the couch without touching himself. Before the cum was finished dripping from Chris’ dick, The Beast slipped out of his cum-soaked chute and grabbed Vince by the hair. With a yelp, The Beast pushed Vince’s face to Chris’ dripping cunt, “Clean up my mess, pussy boy.”

Crying, Vince lapped up the poz semen being expelled by Chris’ ruined hole. Despite his humiliation, Chris was jerking his cock like mad and finally pulled back from Chris’ ass, his face covered in ass juice and cum, and blasted a load all over his own chest and face. The couple collapsed, breathless, and The Beast said, “I’m gonna’ get a shower. Show yourselves out, boys.”

The couple looked a bit shocked as The Beast strode down the hallway and into the bathroom. I made my way to the kitchen and set The Beast’s food and coffee on the counter as the couple silently got dressed and left through the front door, avoiding eye contact with me.

The Beast came into the kitchen, showered and dressed, looked at the cold coffee and food and said, “I’m hungrier than that now. You wanna’ go with me to get some food?”

“Sure,” I smiled.

Although he only allowed me a smoothie, we had another great conversation. We even talked about sexuality and coming out. Granted, he called me a “cumdump” and a “bottom bitch” a couple of times during that conversation, I had a really great time. When we got home, he told me we were going to do some lawn work before going out that night. There was something so sexy about working side by side him, shirts off, keeping up with his penchant for manual labor.

Around 6 o’clock, he said, “Okay, you should go in and clean out and clean up. We should head out in about a half hour or forty-five minutes.”

“Yes, sir,” I said as I finished what I was doing quickly, and padded towards the house.

After douching my twat and putting on a jock strap and some shorts and t-shirt, we both got into his car and headed out into tonight’s adventure. It was a long drive, heading towards another neighboring city, but we headed to the outskirts. It wasn’t until we were driving slowly down a dirt road that I realized we were heading to the old penitentiary. It hadn’t been used since sometime in the 90s and although the fence we were passing through said NO TRESPASSING, the gate was wide open and the chain lay useless in the grass next to the road.

There were several cars already in the parking lot. I noticed lights through some of the windows as we pulled in next to a nice looking sports car.

“Come on,” The Beast growled as he got out of the car.

I followed him to the entrance where there was a sandwich board with a logo on it depicting a jockstrap with a biohazard symbol on the crotch. The title head read TOXIC JOCK CLUB. What the fuck?

The Beast pushed through the door and lead me down a tiled hallway, familiar with the layout. We reached another door and we went inside where there was a hot guy in his mid-30s with a crew cut. He wore a skin tight white T-shirt and a jockstrap with the biohazard symbol on the crotch.

“Hey Brent,” The Beast greeted him.

“Hey buddy,” Brent replied. “This the kid?”

“This is him,” The Beast nodded.

“And he’s still testing neg?” asked Brent.

“As of last week, yeah,” confirmed The Beast.

“Okay, cool.” Brent turned to me, “Okay, sign here, kid.”

I looked to The Beast, who simply said, “Do it.”

As I signed what I can only assume was a release, Brent passed The Beast an envelop, “Count it if you want, it’s all there.”

“That’s not necessary,” The Beast said as he tucked the envelop in his jeans.

Brent took the paper from me and said, “Follow me, boys.” He led us through a series of offices, clearly used by the staff to enter the inmate population. Before I knew it, we were walking through a tiled corridor that emptied into an extremely large group shower room. On one side of the shower room, there were a series of tables, each one with a hot guy sitting behind it dressed in the same skin-tight white t-shirt and biohazard jock. On the other side of the room, was a rubber fuck table amidst the drains and shower heads. There was a shower douche connected to one of the shower heads.

Each table had a small placard hanging off the front. The placards read:

INDIRECT DONORS $25

DIRECT DONORS $75

DOUCHE DONORS $35

BOTTOM DOUCHE DONORS $45

TOP DOUCHE DONORS $50

Each table had a small lock box on top and each of the hot jocks was counting their banks. It was too much to take in and decipher. And before I had a chance, Brent too me by the arm saying, “Come this way, let’s get your shit into a locker.”

I stowed my clothes in a locker and was lead back to the rubber table in just my jock strap. I saw The Beast in the corner, chatting with one of the table jocks. He threw a wink in my direction, which for some reason settled my nerves slightly. Brent said, “Get up on the table. The members should be getting here soon.”

I climbed up on the table and only had to wait about 5 minutes before other men started arriving. They were all built jocks, but the new arrivals didn’t wear the uniform. They wore just regular street clothes as they approached the different tables. I’m guessing the Jocks were explaining what each table and accompanying expense got them. Money was exchanged and the men were handed a key to a locker where they could put their clothes.

As the men returned naked, each one ripped and muscular. This club was serious about it being jocks. They varied in ages, size, and hairiness, but they were all jocks, all athletic and muscular. I could barely keep up with what went on and the things that were done to me. Each man had a wrist band that coincided with the table labels. A tall stud with a distinctive baseball build took my ankles in his hands and held them up as he plunged his tongue into my cunt. I moaned and saw that his wristband said Direct Donor.

I looked down my body at this gorgeous face buried in my pussy and saw the biohazard tattoo ripple on his huge pec. He was slobbering away at my hole as a tall lean black guy in his early 20s saddled up to my face and fed me his long 9 inches of uncut cock. Meanwhile, I saw a bunch of guys near by jerking off as they watched the activities. All of them had on wristbands that said Indirect Donor. In the other corner were two jocks, a bit on the twinkish side, standing and waiting. Both of them had on wristbands marked Bottom Douche.

My brain was reeling enough, but then another Direct Donor – a hairy guy with a football build – shoved some poppers under my nose and I really began to fly. Just then the baseball stud pushed his dripping cock into my waiting hole. He had done a good job of warming me up and I sucked on his large dick with my cunt, moaning loudly. “Yeah, you need some dick, bitch?” he asked. All I could do is nod with the black cock in my mouth and moan.

As the baseball stud fucked my cock socket, some of the Indirect Donors began shooting off, collecting their jizz in a sizeable plastic beaker. I couldn’t make sense of any of this. Where was I? What were these people doing?

Just then some Top Douche guys approached the two twinks and began fucking them in the corner, the twinks moaning and whining about how much they wanted the tops’ loads. More Direct Donors arrived just as baseball stud dumped a huge load into my ass cunt groaning loudly and shouting, “Take that toxic cum, you neg whore!” I snorted and squeezed my ass, welcoming his poison. The black guy kept fucking my throat as another stud took the baseball stud’s place between my open legs. The new dick was thick and veiny and connected to a short, tight Italian stud that I would guess was a wrestler. His muscles were thick and compact, his arms sizeable and sporting a biohazard tattoo.

He liked to punch fuck with his meaty cock and he got a big sound out of me every time his thick fucker stretched my cunt walls. I heard loud grunting from the corner and turned my head, dropping the black cock in my mouth, and saw one of the top’s ass convulse as he loaded up one of the twinks. Another Direct Donor took this opportunity to replace the black cock in my mouth with his own. A nice 8X6 owned by a lean, swimmer guy with a face like Channing Tatum started skull fucking my willing face, the biohazard tattoo on his pelvic bone slapping into my forehead.

More of the Indirect Donors came into the beaker as Wrestling Stud pounded into me harder and harder, grunting and saying, “You like that thick cock, pussy boy?”

“Yes, sir,” I garbled through the cock in my mouth.

“You want my load in your cunt? Huh? You want my babies in your pussy? Here you go!!!” I felt his dick balloon and shoot thick HIV cum deep into my hole, making my insides spasm and shake with orgasm. He pulled his cock out and switched places with the Swimmer Stud saying, “Clean your filth off my cock, bitch.”

I slobbered on his knob as Swimmer Stud slid his cock into my sloppy mancunt. As this happened, I noticed a few things. First, The Beast had Brent bent over in the far corner and was eating out his beautiful granite ass. My face flushed with jealousy. Also, the twink that had been cum in was heading to the shower douche and the Toxic Jock that was manning the doorway to the lockers grabbed some sort of funnel tube and headed toward me.

The Swimmer Stud fucked me violently as the Toxic Jock approached saying, “Okay, free up his mouth.” The Wrestling Stud pulled his wet cock from me mouth and positioned my chin straight up in the air. The Toxic Jock placed the end of the tube in my mouth telling me, “Okay, get ready to swallow as much as you can. Do NOT take the tube out of your mouth, that’s what we paid your pimp for, got it?” I heard the shower and saw the twink shoving the shower douche up his ass, taking a gush of water into his asshole.

I nodded slightly as not to disturb the tube. I looked up at this thick tube about 18” long. It looked like the tubing that you use in a hamster cage, but at the top was a large funnel. Swimming Stud kept fucking me as if he didn’t even notice all of the paraphernalia being applied to me right now. That’s when the twink came over, climbed up onto the table, and hovered his ass over the funnel. My eyes got big as the Toxic Jock said to the Swimmer Stud, “Just keep fucking him, keep fucking him.” The twink let loose with all of the water and cum that he had inside of himself, shooting it into the funnel. All of it flushed down into the tube and into my mouth. I struggled to swallow as fast as I could, tasting ass, semen, and water, but it was impossible and the water shot out all sides of my mouth like a geyser. I sputtered and coughed, laying there in a puddle of cummy ass douche, my hair soaked with it. This made Swimmer Stud start to shoot off in my cunt making me have my second orgasm.

More men had arrived, and as the Black Stud stuck his dick in my cummy hole, two huge muscle jocks went over to the shower douche, wristbands simply labeled “Douche.” The Toxic Jock stayed with me, ready to position the funnel tube again as the first muscle jock stuck the shower douche up his ass. The Black stud started taunting me, “Look at you, drowning in ass pour, you filthy cunt. You like this, don’t you? Used by real men? Even the bottoms are using your mouth as a fucking toilet.”

The first muscle jock came over and climbed up on top of the table. The Toxic Jock inserted the tube into my mouth and I held it in place as the muscle jock flushed out his bloated insides. I later found out, the Toxic Jock Club has a very strict rule for all those participating in the douche…they’re expected to be clean. No scat play in the Toxic Jock Club. The clear liquid expelling from his muscular ass rushed into my mouth and nose. I choked and gagged as I tried to swallow it all, once again failing as the excess volcanoed out the sides of my mouth all over the table and my head and chest.

I couldn’t think of anything more degrading and I LOVED IT!!

The place was hopping now! There were more Bottom Douches waiting in the corner to get creamed so they could douche and feed it to me through the funnel tube. There was a line waiting at the shower douche. I never went more than a minute without a new jock ass flushing my mouth with a gut full of water. All the while, I had a steady stream of thick, long cock plugging my cunt, filling my ass with toxic jizz and giving me internal orgasms. Not to mention, a crowd of onlookers constantly jerking off and adding to the plastic beaker of jizz.

Apparently, each jock paid once for what he wanted to do but he could do it as many times as he wanted. If he wanted to switch activities, he had to pay again. As I was getting stretched by a thick 7 incher owned by a shredded Runner Stud, I heard the tables being taken down. The room was pretty crowded by now with all of the activities still so things certainly weren’t ending, but the Toxic Jocks joined the fun. Brent was first, douching and flooding my mouth with what I can only guess was The Beast’s cum mixed with water.

The other Toxic Jocks took up the position of Direct Donors and took turns depositing their swimmers in my boy cunt. One more gorgeous than the other, muscles ripplings, each with a tattoo in some sexy place announcing their toxicity to whoever dare get them naked. Their large cocks ripped into my rectum, ravaging my already torn insides. So many internals, so much cum shot into my stomach via my cunt, so much slapping and smacking of my chest, stomach, and ass cheeks. And of course, during all of this, the funnel tube kept getting put into my mouth hole periodically and I was once again drowned with a douche being shot out of some guy’s ass hole.

Once everyone was spent and satisfied with how they had abused my holes, the most handsome of all of the Toxic Jocks, Jake, went over to the crowd of Indirect Donors and asked, “Is everyone’s offering in?”

They all murmured and nodded. He picked up the large beaker of sperm. This thing must have had almost a liter of poisonous semen in it. Jake brought it over to my body as Brent and another Toxic Jock each took an ankle and hoisted them back towards my shoulders, exposing my dripping cunt to the room. The keeper of the funnel tube removed the funnel from the mouth tube and lubed it up. Another Toxic Jock pressed the poppers to my nostrils, allowing me to inhale some extra big huffs, as the funnel was pushed into my gaping cunt.

I strained my neck to watch Jake through my contorted legs. He tipped the beaker, pouring the collection of semen into the funnel in a steady stream. I tingled all over as I felt the slimy tub of man cream coat my insides, soothing sometimes, stinging other times. I moaned and whined watching and feeling all those different cumloads get poured directly into my cunt. The guys were cheering Jake on and making nasty comments about how trashy I was and all I was good for was bugging up.

Finally, the beaker was empty and Jake handed the beaker off to the keeper of the funnel, who began scooping the cum clinging to the sides of the beaker into my mouth. Meanwhile, Jake removed the funnel carefully, quickly replacing it with a sizeable butt plug to keep all of that jizz inside of me. Fuck my abdomen felt bloated. I actually felt the cum sloshing around deep in my ass cunt.

The jocks started to collect their clothes and leave. The Beast brought me my clothes, which I put on over the sweat and cum and spit and ass juice that covered me head to toe. As I dressed, Brent slipped The Beast his number and I felt that twist of jealousy in my stomach again. Jake, who seemed to be the head of the club, shook The Beast’s hand and commented, “This was a good one. Hotter than any of the others you’ve sold to us.”

“Yeah, he’s a good piece of cunt, right?” agreed The Beast.

They said their good byes and The Beast whistled at me like a dog. I ran over to him, following him out the door. We made it back to the car and I muscled through all of the feelings in my stomach and bowels as we drove home. I smiled the whole way despite any discomfort because that is still one of the hottest experiences of my life to date. The Beast looked over at me and asked, “You enjoy that?”

“Yes, sir. It was tough and it was a lot, but I really enjoyed it. Thank you for letting them do that to me.”

“You’re welcome, boy. You’re a good pussy boy.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Then he abruptly changed the subject to talk about whatever song was on the radio and whether I liked the singer. Then we talked about what other music we liked. And then we talked about concerts we had been to. And then we were pulling into his driveway.

As we walked into the house, The Beast said, “You can sleep in the bed tonight but I don’t want you to shit any of that cum out. We’re going to take the plug out and you’re gonna’ have to feel it slip out of you gradually and wake up in a pool of stranger cum, got it?”

“Yes, sir,” I complied.

So I got to sleep in the master bedroom with The Beast again, feeling my bowels betray me and letting cum drip out of me like a nasty whore. Just like The Beast said, I woke up in a pool of semen, my ass and legs covered with drying seed. And that’s when it dawned on me. He still hadn’t fucked me.

More to cum...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4